What You Don't Dare The People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

The thing behind the bush lurched forward. It had firy yellow eyes and a sleek, black fur. John froze for a moment at the side of a panther. The panther was flying through the air in a majestic 15 foot leap. Unstoppable, the panther was shooting through the air. John envisioned the sharp claws sinking into his flesh and the fangs sinking in somewhere around his neck. He rose his knife high and pointed vaguely and the large cat shooting towards him.

The teeth were yellow and threateningly wide open. The tongue was pink and thin and pulled back. The nose was scrunched up to bear more of the teeth. About 130 lbs. of black muscle were shooting towards him.

The unbelievable happened. The naked woman was running and jumping up and clashed with the panther midair. The two bodies collided and landed somewhere in the bushes. They wrapped their bodies around each other. He saw the beautiful ivory back of the woman with her spinal muscles being two strong columns next to her spine. The soft-fured black path wrapped around her shoulder. The giant yellow teeth dug deeply into her shoulder. The naked woman was fighting ferociously.

It was Lucy!

Then a huge plum of fire burst into the air. It was utterly bright to blind his eyes. The next split second the heat hit his face. He instinctively and instantly closed his eyes. He could smell the burn of his own body hair acrid in his nose.

When he opened his eyes again, he was in that black, cool cave. He was in front of the water pool. Someone was holding him down, inching his face toward the water as if to drown him. He struggled against it.

"Who is your employer?"

"I work for the United States government!"

"What is project Cassandra?"

John jerked! He found himself sleeping on the bar with his heads on his arms. Angelo was tending to the bar. The panic was still pulsing in his veins. He could barely catch his breath. He held onto the rough wood plank as the bar top hard with both arms and straight elbows. He feared that he might be moving back into a dream or simply fall over from dizziness.

"You were passed out for an hour," said Angelo calmly. "She's calling you, isn't she?"

"Something like that. She fought a black panther to save me. I would have been dead without her," stammered John dazed.

"That's a fight between siblings. The black panther is his spirit animal."

"How can you be so calm, Angelo?"

"It's all superstition, isn't it? And by tomorrow evening, we'll be on the other side of the island."

"Do I have a spirit animal?" asked John.

"It's a duck. You talk way too much. You keep telling me about codes in your sleep. I don't think the United States Military likes you talking about those or whomever you work for, birdwatcher," replied Angelo.

"I'm a puny, little duck!?"

"Don't you know the movie 'The Mighty Ducks.' It's about an ice hockey team that starts as the underdogs and wins in the end. Don't underestimate the underdog. I believe in you, Johannes!" said Angelo with a blissful smile that was in steep contrast to John's horror face.

John staggered to his hut. There was a bouquet of flowers on the table. In the center was an egg. It was an odd kind of egg. It was the size of the half a thumb. The shell was soft like skin. There was a small line of blood. The egg was torn not cracked. The empty shell had sunken into itself. John shook his head. Psychological tactics to disrupt the enemy were flashing through his head. He had never seen such an exquisite game. His hut was open. Anyway could come in and out as he or she pleased.

He set up his intrusion device. The laser was softly lighting up the room as it darted around the room at such speed that it appeared as a general lighting of the room to the human eye. He wrapped himself into the mosquito net. He was knocked out cold right away.

In the morning, the morning light was more blue and more cold than the midday sun. He opened his eyes. He was very relieved to find himself in the same spot that he had gone to sleep. And he was not caught in a weird dream.

It was cold. He was shivering. He was very sweaty. When he sat up, he was out of breath from the simple movement. When he got to his feet, he felt light headed. His vision got blurry. He touched his forehead. His skin felt fiery hot. He had an intense fever. There was an intense itch on his right foot.

He staggered out of the hut into the dirt road. "I have malaria," he mumbled. Everything was blury. Everything was moving. He had to reach a hospital. He had one task to survive: Reach medical aid. His hand grabbed the door handle. The glass was still scattered on the seat. He wiped it down. He got in. He turned on the engine. He tried to focus on where to drive. He could not focus long enough to make up his mind. His head dropped forward.

Maria came running to the door. She opened the door. She pulled on his arm to get his attention. He raised his head and looked straight at her: "I have malaria." She pulled him out of the Range Rover. She guided him back to the bed. He was weakly pleading with her. "I'll die without advanced medical help. Don't put me back to bed."

He was helplessly lying on his back. Maria searched his body. She pulled up his underpants. She turned him on his side to see his back. When she found his right foot. She stopped. She pressed it with her thumb. Angelo came into the hut, drawn in from the commotion. Angelo's face looked sorrowfully. Then he searched the room. It didn't take long to find the egg shell.

"He's poisoned John with a baby viper. John must have a protective spirit that he is still alive. Those usually kill within five minutes," stated Angelo.

"No, Malaria," murmured John out of his partial consciousness.

"There is only one way that he'll survive," stated Maria grimly. "I don't like it. If she is willing to use her magic to save him, he'll try to kill him again."

"I'll get Lucy," stated Angelo seriously.

Maria was holding John's forehead, while Angelo was gone. "Bring me to a hospital," pleaded John with no strength left at him at all. He was whispering toward the ceiling in general.

Lucy appeared in the doorway. She looked at John with a stricken face. Her heart string was tucked looking at the ashen, sweat soaked face between life and death, deeply in delirium, helplessly mumbling, dressed in completely dirty clothes, stinking like a withered cabbage in a city dumpster.

"I caused that?" she asked ruefully.

"Yes, your unconscious desire for him and your raw magic together with your evil brother is bringing down this man. He is not innocent. Yet, he has done us no harm. And he was quite handsome, when he arrived before he was ravished. You have to give him your medicine," insisted Angelo.

"I swore to not go down the path of voodoo magic. Our bloodline was killed for a purpose. The island spirits have rested for a hundred years. We have turned a new leaf. Magic is too dangerous," lectured Lucy.

"He's fading quickly. I can barely feel his pulse anymore." Angelo was squatting at John's head and feeling the pulse at the jugular artery.

Maria had no patience. She grabbed the hem of Lucy's dress and pulled it up. Lucy was suddenly in her underwear. Through the deep drowsiness, John raised his eyes open wider to catch a glimpse of the red bra and snuck panties. The no nonsense Maria pulled the panties down Lucy's long, muscular legs and over Lucy's toes. Letting herself be guided, Lucy squatted down over John's face.

Angelo raised John's head to Lucy's snatch. "Drink," Angelo encouraged John. Brashly, Angelo pressed John's head against Lucy's snatch. "Stick your tongue out," pleaded John. John could smell the musk scent of Lucy's pussy. His lips were pressed apart by the hard mound of Lucy's pubic bone. And then he stuck is tongue out. And he had a thought, why don't I leave my tongue out here? It tastes good. It feels good. It takes no more effort to leave my tongue here than to put it back in my mouth.

Letting her pussy aroma seep into his mouth, he eventually took a suckling gulp. He could feel her labia spread open. His tongue grew invigorated to explore her slit to search for that cave that might have more juice. Angelo moved John's head left and right, so that John's nose would flick over Lucy's clitoris.

"You know, Angelo, this is not the sexiest moment. I don't know how I am supposed to secret enough medicine to cure him," questioned Lucy.

"Maybe, he has a pretty cock," suggested Angelo.

Angelo let go off John's head. He moved around the mattress to pull John's underwear down. It was a medium length, yet stout, and circumcised cock. It lay flat on John's belly. Lucy took it into her fingers and played with it. "It's a pretty nice one. I like the shape." She squeezed the tip.

John's tongue came increasingly alive. It was trying to edge into her canal to find drops of her juice. He explored the crevices underneath her labia. He wrapped his hot mouth around her clit and sucked on it. "Oh, he's coming to life," moaned Lucy. John turned into what is referred to as a hard liquor. Lucy whined. "He's hurting me. No, letting him suck, his ferocity is turning me on."

John got up on his knees and flipped Lucy on her back. He was inseparable from her pussy. "Oh, my goodness, I haven't been that ravished in a long time." All kinds of sensuous feelings raced from her pussy to all over her skin. Her cheeks blushed from the growing arousal. John was moving around with vigor to get his arms around her thighs to get a stronger hold on her.

John passed out. He was back in that cave with the pool. Only now his eyes could see much better in the cave. Olgues was there with him. Olgues was pacing. John was hanging from the ceiling with his arms tied together.

"What is project Cassandra?" droned Olgues over and over.

"My name is John Bullwrong. My ID is 324579. I'm a United States Marine," repeated John each time to the question with stern yelling words.

John came back around. He was lying on the mattress. Maria, Angelo, and Lucy were looking down at him worried. He could still smell Lucy's pussy on his face. It made him very, very happy, regardless of what situation he was in.

John raised his arms and sat up. "I feel splendid," exclaimed John. He was looking at his arms and legs. Sure, he looked filthy. Yet, he felt strong enough to uproot trees.

"He's got a good dose of your magic," sniped Angelo.

There was a ponderous moment. "I'm going to leave with him over the mountains. You know that I have to. And you know that I love you both." Maria, the goodhearted woman, had tears in her eyes. Lucy had a pang of pain losing her only confident and friend. John was cheery as a bird trying to hold back saying, "I've gotten the most awesome pussy of my life."

"You have to move soon. The general's forces are advancing on this village. Either they are after John, or they are after Olgues for using voodoo magic to take Dieter out of the presidential election," explained Maria.

John strapped on the backpack. It felt surprisingly light. Angelo eagerly took John by the hand and pulled him into the forest. John went through his mental checklist: "#1 Mission completed. #2 Survived the night. #3 Evacuating across the mountain. #4 Beach side resort with bikini girls and margaritas." The thoughts invigorated him. The stormed towards the high mountains that peaked occasionally through the tree canopy. Half hour in, John took a break.

"We have to take regimented breaks. It's a marathon not a sprint," explained John.

Both sat down heavily, panting. They felt the ground rumble under their butts. It rumbled a second and third time. "Earthquake," asked Angelo. "No, mortar shells," explained John. "I've felt enough of them in my life to recognize them.

A few minutes later, a plume of smoke rose up behind them, where the village was. The smoke had a yellowish hue. "Mustard gas," exclaimed John. A panicked thought about Lucy raced across his mind. In a blind run, he ran back to the village. Angelo went after him, yet couldn't keep up. He only slowed when the air got hazy. The poison gas was already dissipating.

He stormed into Lucy's hut. She was lying lifeless on the floor. He grabbed her naked body and lifted it up. He carried her out into the sunlight. The sun painted light around her nipples. He cried tears on her chest. Her body felt so good in his arms. "I love you," he cried. "I should have never left you." He walked around aimlessly in the road.

Angelo caught up to him, "Bring her to her cave. The magical place might rescue her."

John ran into the forest. He hugged her close to him. He found the barren, rocky clearing. He held her tight and jumped down the hole into the pool. He was treading water and pulling her to the shore. She was still lifeless.

Olgues was squatting in the cave and waiting for him, "I'll bring her back if you tell me what project Cassandra is."

"Project Cassandra is a set of contingency plans to assassinate any presidential candidate in the election. It's based on a revenue calculation of projected energy production..." John splurged out the details of the project. Olgues carefully watched John and nodded every once in a while.

When John finished, he told Lucy, "Lucy, you can get up now. You've done your job. My assistant will pay you." Immediately, Lucy opened her eyes and walked out of his embrace. John was dazed at how Lucy moved extremely matter of fact, unfazed by anything that had happened. John looked around himself. He wasn't in a cave. He was in a cell. There was a solid metal door. There were two syringes in a tray with labels of a hallucinogenic drug. Olgues was a soldier with the rank and insignia removed. Lucy looked like a regular street hooker.

Almost out of the door, Lucy turned around and walked up to the stunned John. She spat a huge glob into his face. "You filthy traitor pig." She gathered her clothes in a bunch and walked out naked. Olgues or whoever he was giggled like a little boy. "She didn't like playing her role in this beautiful story. You, John, on the other hand did splendidly." Anger buzzed between Lucy's and John's glare. Lucy hated having to give her body to interrogate the traitor. John hated the disgust and spit in his face.

Olgues closed his notebook satisfied. Lucy walked back to the door. The guard reached for the door handle with a smirk at the ultimate deception that he had witness.

"I'll tell you about project Meteorite," called out John.

Olgues perked up confused and eager, recognizing that he had let his guard down.

"The condition is that I get to fuck Lucy for real."

"You've been in here for 400 days. You've resisted waterboarding. I've offered you your freedom. I've offered you a trunk of gold. And for a little pussy of this street skunk, you want to give up project Meteorite," pondered Olgues.

Lucy ripped the door out of the guards hand in an attempt to escape before Olgues could change her mind.

"Guard, bring Lucy back. The audience demands an encore," ordered Olgues.

"John, I've picked her up at the canals. Right where all the industrial sewage goes out into the ocean. It's the filthiest of filthy places. She was selling her body there. Only the nobodies are down there. She looked like she had a cruel pimp. I offered her freedom in exchange for a little help here. Look at her body. She is beautiful. There are many beautiful girls in our republic. You could have had her for a pack of cigarettes," taunted Olgues.

John pulled Lucy clothes with one hand. With the other he aimed his cock and jammed it inside of her in one rough push. Lucy's face was a cold stone wall an inch from his. He bit his lip in anger. "That filthy traitor pig is deeply inside of you. And you can't do anything about it. Your hole is open for anyone and anything to be pushed in. He thrust into her with stiff, pronounced thrusts, as if he was given her a measure beating. His eyes were as cold as hers. He used his penis as a cool instrument to pay her back for the spitting into his face.

And a dozen thrusts in, his primal biological wiring took over feeling code about getting his cock stroked. He thrust her onto the ground to ramp her for real with his hips undulating passionately. She couldn't deny her primal programming either. She wrapped her legs around his hips and started receiving his thrusts. Tears started streaming over her melted makeup face at the realization of melting passion despite the filth of the prisoner.

His lips hungrily surrounded her lips. The moist heat melted her pressed lips to surrender. Her mouth started sucking on his. Her arms reached for unknown places on his back. She was caressing him. "I want your cock in my womb," she moaned.

The guard drew close to get a better look at the live-action porn, "I've never seen a woman being raped turn around to enjoying it."

Olgues rubbed his chin, "me neither. Where did you pick her up again?"

"The usual place, where I always pick up street walkers," replied the guard.

"I fear you have become too predictable. Draw your gun! We are in for one mean surprise. She played us."

"They are naked and unarmed," deflated the guard.

"I'm not hanging around to find out how I got tricked," said Olgues and left the cell in a stormy escape. "You guard them. Shoot them if necessary."

The guard raised his gun and looked around flustered at the humping couple in the throes of passion. Getting a better idea, he ran out of the cell leaving the door part way open.

"Hi, project Cassandra, I am project Meteorite," said John with a suave voice. "I'm trained in advanced psychological tactics to destabilize the enemy."

"I'm impressed how you fucked your way out of the regime's top secret interrogation bunker," replied Lucy batting her eyes like the real spy that she was.

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers