What you Won't Do

Story Info
A mother and daughter are held hostage by two criminals.
7.9k words
4.2
16.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any events or to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen unless otherwise stated. If you have a problem with bondage or non-consensual sex, go no further! This story is purely for adult fantasy and entertainment. The author in no way condones violence my towards women. Constructive criticism and comments welcome at the end. Enjoy!

-BBD

"The daughter"

It wasn't supposed to be this way. Ever since I can remember, it's been just me and my mom. I never knew my dad. He ran off and left before I was born. My mom worked two jobs my entire life just to give me what I needed. She made so many sacrifices for me trying to get me through school. She never even had a boyfriend my entire life. This vacation after my freshman year of college was finished was supposed to be a time to rest and relax. My boyfriend's parents were letting us have use of their house on the beach. He was coming up on the weekend. The house was painted light green with white trim, it had two stories, a wrap around porch so you got a 360 view of the ocean, three bedrooms, two baths, lovely kitchen and dining room. This was supposed to be paradise.

Until Mom went to take out some trash. When she came back, there was a man with a windbreaker, baseball cap, sunglasses, and a bandana tied over his face holding her arm and pointing a gun.

"Mom!"

She couldn't answer me. Her mouth had been taped shut by duct tape wrapped around her head.

"Don't try anything stupid, or your mother is dead!"

I heard a noise. Another man was coming through the front door. He was brandishing a gun like the first man.

"What do you want?" I managed to say.

"We're on the run from the cops," the one holding my mother said, "and we need a place to lay low for a couple of days!"

"Days? No! You can't! My boyfriend will..."

The man silenced me by firing a bullet into the wall.

"Mmmmmmmph!" Mom screamed.

"Cooperate and this won't be bad. You," he gestured to me, "strip!" I looked around. Could I make a break for it? The man holding Mom was by the back door and the other one was blocking the front. If I ran, would they kill her? I looked at my mother's eyes. She gave me a nod.

"Nn mmhnph phhmm phnm, hnnmm!"

"I don't think she understood you," the first man said. "Come on! Don't stall me, girl!"

With trembling hands, I pulled off my T shirt and then my jeans.

"Kick them over here," the first man said.

I kicked my clothes over to him.

"Now the bra!"

With tears in my eyes, I undid my bra.

"Over here," the man ordered.

I did as I was told. I covered my breasts with my hands.

"You're not done! Take off them panties, ball them up, and stuff them in your mouth! Now!"

I carefully took off my panties. They were small bikinis. I balled them up and stuffed them in my mouth.

"Hold them there!"

His friend came up to me with a roll of silver duct tape. He stood behind me. I heard the tape being pulled from the roll.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" He pulled the strip over my mouth and then proceeded to wrap it around my head. After three turns, he tore it off and pushed it against my face to seal it. Then he yanked my hands behind me. I felt him truss my hands up with rope. He wasn't gentle either.

"Mmmmmmmmph! Hmmmmmm!"

"You sound much better, the first man said. He kept the gun pointed at Mom. She watched helplessly as the second man used more rope to tie my arms to my sides. He wrapped rope around my waist and wrists, further inhibiting my ability to use my arms. He then tied a rope around my waist and pulled it between my legs.

"Mmmmmmmmph!" I screamed. He paid no attention. He pulled the rope back through and pulled it up and through the rope that sat below my breasts.

"Sit!" the first man ordered. I sat down on the couch. His friend proceeded to tie my thighs and then my ankles together.

"Now, here's what's gonna happen. Your mom here is gonna take me to the bank to get some cash. You're gonna stay here with my friend. If you both cooperate and be good girls, well let you go. Try anything stupid, and it won't end well."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Come on," he said to Mom, "get your purse."

Mom reached for her purse. The man got to it before she did and took her phone. He roughly grabbed her arm.

"You relax, kiddo," he said to me. "Behave for my friend here, okay?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nodded.

As he shoved Mom out the door, I prayed it wouldn't be the last time I saw her.

I sat there, trembling as the second man sat on the other end of the couch. His gun was still pointed at me. He hadn't said a word. I hated that they made me take my clothes off! My nipples were getting hard in the cool air. I knew he was checking me out. He got up and sat beside me.

"Nn! Nnn'ph phnnch mm, mnn crmmp!"

He grabbed my arm, then the other arm.

"Pretty girl," he said in a deep voice.

"Hmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

He reached up and gently touched my breast. I couldn't get away from him. He grasped my nipple between his two fingers, and he began to rub it. Oddly, it didn't hurt. He started doing the same thing with the other breast, then he cupped both at the same time.

"Mmmmmmm?"

"Soft breasts," he said. He began to knead and massage the soft tissue. What the hell? Why was this starting to feel, well, good?

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" Suddenly, I found myself pushing my naked chest into his gloved hands. No! This wasn't right! He was a criminal, a bad man. He'd broken in here, tied me up, his friend kidnapped my mom, and here he was giving my breasts the right kind of attention.

"Feel good?" he asked me.

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmm!"

I turned to face him so he could really fondle them. He motioned for me to turn around. I turned my back to him. He pulled me onto his lap. He cupped my breasts from behind. Oh my God, what was happening to me? This wasn't supposed to feel good at all, and yet, it did!

The man took one hand and slid it down to the rope tied between my legs. He gave it a gentle yank.

"Mmmmmmmmph!" I jumped as the rope captured my clit and pussy at the same time.

"Feel good?" he asked.

"Mmmmmmmm, hmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

"Wait."

He untied my legs. Then he sat me on one of his big thighs. He grabbed my breasts and began to push me back and forth.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmm, hmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I cried. That rope was driving me insane! Oh God, I'm so fucking hot and wet!

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!"

"Cum," he said.

I couldn't help it.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, hmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" I screamed. I bent over and panted. I couldn't believe I just came for this man! What the hell just happened?

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I groaned. He pulled on my torso ropes and my head fell back onto his shoulder. He looked at me and smoothed the tape over my mouth.

"Can't scream," he said. "No talking."

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," I said. Then it dawned on me, why didn't he just fuck me? Why did he just let me grind on his leg?

"Chair," he said. He stood up and pulled me up with him. I didn't fight him as he made me sit in one of the kitchen chairs. He secured my wrists to a bar at the bottom and tied my legs to the legs of the chair. He brought out some more rope and tied one end to the chair and used it to bind my waist to the back of the chair. Then he took a long piece of white cloth and tied it over my mouth. Next he tied another one over my eyes.

"Good girl," he said. "Feel okay?"

As comfortable as I can be tied and gagged, sure.

"Mmmmmm," I nodded.

"The Mother"

The streets this time of night were deserted. I think my captor was counting on that. He kept the gun pointed at me the entire time we drove. We drove through the darkened streets. At this time of night, the traffic lights were either blinking yellow or red, depending on which direction you were coming from. I was too afraid to do anything to attract attention. What if he went back to the house and hurt my daughter? For her, I had to cooperate.

I turned right into the local branch of the people I did my banking with. I drove up to the ATM.

"Don't face the camera," he ordered me. "Keep your face turned forward and here," he tossed my hood over my head. "Get $200. We will be back tomorrow for more."

Tomorrow? As if this was going to continue that long? What would these creeps do to us by then?

Cooperate. Just cooperate, my mom's instinct told me. Just go along, don't struggle, don't fight. If they trust you, then it will be better.

I did what he told me. I withdrew $200 from my account. I didn't face the camera so they couldn't see that my mouth was cruelly taped shut. I handed him the cash.

"Good girl. Now, back to the house." He gestured towards the road. I pulled out slowly onto the darkened street. I didn't speed. I followed the rules. Still, there was not another soul in sight. In this little beach town, I swear they rolled up the sidewalks at 9pm. As we got near the house, my heart raced. Was my daughter okay? What was that other man doing to her? When I parked, I started to get out, but my captor stopped me.

"You wait for me!" He poked me with the gun again. "Don't try anything."

He came around and opened my door. As soon as I got out, he grabbed my arm.

"Let's go."

He marched me up the stairs to the porch and through the front door. I prepared myself for the worst. My daughter sat tied to one of the wooden kitchen chairs. She had been blindfolded and gagged some more.

"Did she behave?" he asked his friend.

The man nodded.

"Hey kid, I'm back with your mom. She was smart. She did what I told her. I didn't have to hurt her. I'm gonna let her hug you, but that's it!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" she cried. I touched her arms and shoulders to let her know I was there.

"N'm nhnm hnnmm. Nph'ph gnnng phn hm nmrnghph."

I gently rubbed my taped mouth against her cheek.

"Alright, that's enough! She can't understand you any more than we can!" The man yanked me back.

"Take your clothes off and put your hands behind you," he bellowed.

I bravely stripped nude. I held my hands behind me. The man tied my wrists together. He grabbed my arm.

"I'm taking her into the bedroom. You watch the girl!"

The other man nodded.

I reluctantly let him take me into my bedroom. He threw me across the bed. I landed on my stomach.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!"

Then next thing I knew, he yanked a cloth across my eyes. Now I was really scared. With my sight taken, there was no way for me to run. The man untied my hands from behind my back, but he tied them together in front of me, then he tied them above my head to the headboard. He tied own ankle to the foot board, then the other. My belly rippled with fear.

"Mmmmm, you're kinda cute, you know that? What are you, about forty five, fifty?"

"Mmmmmm," I nodded.

"Hmmm, nice body you have, nice juicy curves," he ran his gloved hand across my chest. It felt like ants were crawling on me. "Got a little belly here, I see, but not bad. Got some good pussy under this belly, girl? Hmmm?"

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm!"

"Heh, heh, struggle all you want. It only turns me on! I'm gonna have you, lady, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it! Lay back and enjoy. When is the last time you had some good cock, eh?" He cackled. "Oh wait, you can't tell me, can you? That's alright. I like my women tied and gagged. What about you? Ever been fucked tied up?"

I shook my head.

"A bondage virgin, eh? Well, I'm gonna bust this bondage cherry, baby." He slid two fingers down my mound of dark hair to my clit.

"Mmmmmmm! Nnn'ph phnnch mm, mnn frmnh!"

"Heh, heh, go on lady. Try to talk. That gag ain't gonna let you say one word! Mmmm, somebody is a little turned on."

Shit! I'm wet!! I can feel it! How did that happen?

"Mmmmm, what do you taste like, eh, Mama?"

No! No! Not that! No! I yanked and pulled on the ropes. They held me fast to the bed.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

I squealed when I felt his tongue on me.

"Mmmmmm, good. Mmmmm, mmmmm, how many fingers can you take?"

"Hmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

He slid three fingers into my pussy as he licked my clit. Oh damn! Fuck! Fuck! No! This isn't supposed to feel good at all! Fuck!

"Mmmmm," he smacked his lips, "Mama has some tasty pussy. Mmmmm," he rubbed his nose from side to side on my lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

"That's right, Mama. Submit to me." I felt the bed shift under his weight, and then his cock pressed to my hole. Oh damn! He's really gonna fuck me!

"Uhhhhhh! Mama is tight! Been a while, for you? Huh? That's alright," he grunted, "I like tight pussy! Uhhhhh, goddamn, uhhhhhh!"

"Hmmmmmmmmm!" Something inside of me gave way. He slid his fat cock into me. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!

"Shit! Uhhhhhh, how does that feel, Mama? Hmmmm?" He began to thrust into me.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I wasn't going anywhere. I was totally helpless to the stranger fucking me.

"Uhhhhhh, goddamn, you got some good pussy. Mmm, hmmmm! Uhhhhh!" He slapped my ass. "How does it feel to be fucked while being all tied up?"

"MMhnph nn mnn mmnnph mm phn phnm, frmnh?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought! Mmmm, mmmm, does this feel good to you, Mama? Huh?"

"Mmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"Uh huh! Liar! Your pussy is as wet as a greased pig! I wanna feel you come for me!"

"Hmmmm?"

"You heard me!" He pinches my clit and begins running it as he fucks me. I can't! I cannot! I can't give him the satisfaction. At the same time, I can't deny what I am feeling. My body is slowly betraying me. It has been so long since I had a man inside of me. Please don't let me cum, please, oh please! It's going to happen. I can't stop it!

"Mmmmmmmmph!" I screamed as my body reached its pleasure peak. I yanked hard on the ropes. "Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmm!"

"Goddamn! Uhhhhhhh!" I felt him thrust and heard him groan. "Busted your bondage cherry!" He pulled out of me. "That was good for the first round. Gonna go check downstairs. Don't go anywhere."

"MMnnph! Nn! Nnn'ph mmnfm mm hmrm mnhm phhnph! Nnphnm mm!"

He left the room.

"Nnphnm mm! PHnhm phhnph phnpm nff mm mnnphh!"

I can't believe I actually ended up cumming! Maybe it was just a primal reaction. In the meantime, I tried to listen for any activity downstairs. What would they do to my daughter?"

"Mmmmmmm!" Damn, this gag was tight! There was no way for me to get my mouth free on my own. No one was going to hear me or come to our rescue.

No one at all.

"The Daughter"

I sat there frozen for awhile, scared to move. I knew the big man was watching me. Then I heard Mom's muffled cries upstairs. I knew what the first man was doing to her.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I screamed. I began to struggle and jerk in my binds. "Hmmp! Hmmp pmmnphm!"

"No!" My captor bellowed at me. I heard his big footsteps moving toward me.

"Nnn'ph hnrph mm! Pmmnphm nnn'ph hnrph mm!"

"Relax!" He put his hands on my shoulders. I began to get the weirdest sensation in my body, like I had prickles rising up all over my skin. What was this? His gloved hands ran down my arms, making the prickles come in waves.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned. I was starting to feel like I was drugged. As he rubbed my arms, it was like my body didn't belong to me any more. My head fell forward. He ran his hand over my breast and began to massage them again.

"Relax," he said. I suddenly felt something wet on my nipple. Was he sucking my breast? He was, and it felt good! He didn't bite me at all. While he sucked the right breast, he played with the left. Now the prickles were coming in waves again.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I pushed my chest into his mouth. I wanted him to suck me until I came. He began kissing me down my abdomen until he came down to my open legs.

"Good?" he asked.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I nodded.

He kissed my navel and ran his tongue around it. He began to suck it. Goddamn! Who was this man? How did he know so much about pleasing a woman? Why hadn't he fucked me yet? I was moaning into my gag. I wanted him to go lower with his mouth. I leaned back and raised my butt off the chair.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

I couldn't believe I was asking him to fuck me, but I couldn't help it. My pussy was screaming at me. Already I could feel myself dripping on the rope between my legs.

"Here," he said. He slid something into the rope, just above my clit. It was something rubbery. I heard a click. My pussy began to buzz.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmph!" It was a vibrator! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh shit! My bound pussy was on fire now!

"Mmmmm," my captor went back to sucking and massaging my breasts. Oh damn! I was gonna cum again! Fuck me! Shit!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I thrust my pussy forward. Yet he didn't turn off the vibrator or stop sucking on me.

"Again," he said. He wants me to cum again? I have heard of women having multiple orgasms, but I've never been one of them. Usually after I cum and calm down, that's it for me.

""N nnn'ph hnnmm nf N cnn cnm ngnnn!"

When I said that, I got the strangest and strongest urge to cum yet. Wait, was the fact that I was tightly gagged turning me on? I think it was!

"Nh phhnph fmmmph phn gnnn!"

I began to thrust again I clasped my fingers together. I raised my butt up as much as I could! Cum! Cum!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmph!" I cried.

"Good girl," my captor said. He backed away from me. The vibrator was still going!

"Well, well, well, having fun kiddo?"

It was the first man!

"Ah, I see you are. Enjoying being all tied and gagged?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I moaned.

He turned the vibrator off. I slumped on the chair, panting.

"How many times?" he said. There was silence. "Three, eh? Heh, heh, she's a little slut, just like her mother!"

"Hmmmmmm?"

"I just fucked your mom real good. She came nice and hard for me. Now it's your turn. You're gonna show me how you work this nice young body of yours! I can tell you're either an athlete or you dance! I'll take either one!"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I shook my head.

He laughed.

"Like you have any say in the matter! I'm gonna fuck you real good and you're gonna cum on my cock! Untie the girl, then bring her over here!"

The second man untied my legs and the waist rope. He untied the rope holding my wrists to the bar under the chair. Then he pulled on my arm for me to stand. He undid the crotch rope, but he tied it a different way, around my thighs so that it was almost spreading my legs.

"You do anything stupid, like try to run, and your mama is dead! You got it?"

"Mmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Bring her to me!"

The man walked me forward. When he made me stop, he turned me around.

"Nice tight ass baby!"

"Mmmmmmmmph!" I screamed when he slapped my butt. It kind of hurt! The first man grabbed my hips.

"Lower your ass," he said. I did, and I felt his cock pressing to my pussy. "If you love your mama, sit on my cock!"

"Mmmmmmmmmph!" Shit! He was bigger than my boyfriend! I could feel his cock all the way in my belly.

"Ohhhhhhh," he moaned. He began to bounce me on his lap. After a few minutes he said to me,

"Rotate your hips. Make my cock hit those pussy walls! Do it!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmph!" he slapped me again. I began rolling my hips in circles. As I did this, my clit inadvertently rubbed his cock!

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Oh yeah, that's a good girl! Mmmmm, work that pussy! Got this nice tight body here! Fuck!"

He went back to bouncing me again, then he stopped.

"Uhhhhhh, move those hips baby girl! Move them real good!"

"Mmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Yeah! You're gonna cum for me! Give it to me! If you love your mother, cum for me! Give me a nice big cum!"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" My hips took over. I had a need to release once again! Fuck!