All Comments on 'Whatever Happened to FTDS?'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truth is stranger than fiction

Well here I sit sending condolences to someone I've never met over the loss of someone he hardly ever met, strange times indeed ! I think in a certain way, I feel a kinship to john , in the fact that I too have a mindset of wanting to change endings of certain stories, but lacking the writing abilities to do it.

It's interesting that you mentioned the fact that this used to be a much more used device on Lit. in past years, in fact I'd just commented on that at the end of justbobkc's continuation of RichardGearald's story , which I liked a lot. Then swingerjoe did his hatchet piece, and I took it all back ! lol.

Thank you for the update, and again sorry for your ( and all our) loss.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 8 years ago
Condolences

Sincere condolences for the loss of your friend. Never thought FTDS was a collaboration. Was afraid you went the way of CastleStone. Which, now in reality, isn't too far from the truth. Hope you can find another partner to continue. Or better yet post, as another said, under a new name. Thank you for all the great stories. Please keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ANY CHANCE YOU MAY FINISH OR COMPLETE YOUR TOP 5 LIST????????

Will you be Writting Anything on your TOP 5 STORIES???? eg. SOPHIA,I'LL Always TAKE CARE OF YOU Please finish these Stories if you can??? Thanks!!!

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
Wow

Thats just rough... now I feel like a jerk for wondering what was the hold up.

badinbedbadinbedover 8 years ago
Amazing!!!

I'm sure many will reply with cynicism as to the truth of this, given the level of comments I've seen FTDS receive in the past. What a sad ending to an amazing collaboration. My condolences on the loss of your friend (no I'm not cynical enough to think this other than the complete truth!). I hope you will post your own original works under a new user name, even though your style will likely still be recognizable. Best wishes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very sad

Thank you for letting us know what happened and sorry you had to loose a good friend too soon.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous