Whatever It Takes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, Heather declared that she had to go to the ladies room. Then she looked at me and said, "How about it, Elaine? Keep me company? Paul can certainly take care of himself here." Turning to him, she said, "Now don't get picked up by any of these wild women in here. Remember you have the two of us to take care of and we will be back shortly." Then she flipped down the right side of her top and with bared breast said to him, "My eagle will be watching you and let us know if you wander off." She tapped the eagle tattoo on her breast and slowly ran her finger down the breast and lightly brushed her nipple before restoring her tank top to cover both breasts.

With that, Heather grabbed my hand and led me out of the bar and down a hall where I expected to encounter an entrance to a ladies room. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Paul's face framed in the white light of his iPhone checking his email and messages. I decided that he would soon be lost in tapping out messages to partners and clients all over the world and certainly would not miss Heather and me for some time.

Heather led the way down stairs to yet another bar. This one was casual and noisy with a stage at one end of a rectangular room with a very long bar along one side of the room. Not hesitating, Heather avoided the elbow-to-elbow crowd by walking up the steps and onto the stage. Still holding my hand, she only took about four steps before the crowd saw her and began to chant: "Show us the Eagle! Eagle! Eagle! Eagle! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits!" Before I could connect all the dots, Heather flipped down her top and pushed it down so that she was bare to the waist. Then hands-on-hips with chest thrust out, she pivoted slowly showing off her tattooed right breast to the crowd who kept screaming for the "Eagle." At this point we were center stage, something that dazed and amazed me because I still thought we were looking for the ladies room. Heather then tugged me forward to stand beside her in the spotlight. She whispered to me, "Show them your boobs. Make 'em happy.". I started to say something, but she preempted whatever I might have said by reaching behind my neck and pulling loose the bow that held the front of my dress in place. When the bow unraveled, the two sides of my deep cleavage parted, and I then joined Heather naked to the waist in front of a hooting, happy, drunk, male crowd.

She then turned to me, turned me to face her, and kissed me on the lips while thrusting her pierced tongue into my mouth. My tongue found hers and pushed back in a match of dueling tongues. To finish the show for the audience, she then pulled us together, mashing our breasts nipples-to-nipples. The crowd went wild, and the noise level trebled. She then waved goodbye to the crowd, flipped up her tube top, and moved across the stage. I hesitated a split second and then followed her, trying to get my top up and breasts covered while dutifully following Heather, hoping that a ladies room would soon pop up and we could regroup. I have to admit that being half naked in front of a couple of hundred people was one hell of a thrill. The yells of approval from the audience restored my self confidence that had suffered from carrying a lot of extra weight during my pregnancy.

Stumbling into the ladies room, we both broke out laughing loudly. "What were you thinking," I asked.

She corrected me, "You mean what were WE thinking? Remember that there were four tatas on that stage, not just my two."

Then I asked, "Why the kiss and dueling tongues?"

With a serious look, Heather replied, "Two reasons - entertain the crowd and most importantly to alert you that if you want to experiment sexually, I am attracted to you and hope you are to me. I am not thinking of a long term relationship, not even a relationship really, but just a vacation hookup. If you like, we can even include Paul. We could play the sandwich game - you two are the bread, and I play the role of the meat. Smiling she continued, "Imagine you on your back, knees up and back to your breasts, my mouth on your cunt, tongue licking your clit. At the same time, Paul is behind me, driving his dick into me. Then all three of us cum within a minute of each other. Or maybe you want to play the middle role and eat me out while from behind Paul dips his wick in your love canal. Take your choice. The sky is the limit. But remember, after Paul falls asleep, as all men do after cumming, then you and I can play together all night long."

I stood there blushing, not because of the idea of making love to a woman but because she was making me hot just thinking about a menage-a-trois and an all-nighter with her. Before I could say anything, she spun me around to face the mirror and looked into my eyes in the mirror. She put her left hand inside my cleavage and began to gently rub her index finger around my nipple Her right hand then entered my backless dress at the rear and worked its way down to my crotch, brushed aside my thong, and successfully put two long fingers into me. "Think about it" was all she whispered in my ear while rubbing my nipple and clit in a soft, gentle way vastly different from a man's grab-and-go approach to loving. She broke it off abruptly, leaving me unsatisfied, and daydreaming about Heather and me in the 69 position with Paul circling us looking for an opening to stick his joy-toy. I knew that she broke it off to encourage me to come back for more, the sooner the better.

When we returned to the table, Paul was still tapping out email responses, still oblivious to the fact that his wife was being seduced by the woman who he thought was enamored with him. Soon Heather excused herself but not before leaving me her card with her cell number "in case I wanted a piercing." Paul and I then headed up to our room. I was very, very hot and wanted to fuck and be fucked. In the elevator, I even pushed him against the wall, deep throated him with my tongue, and pulled his zipper down and pulled on his joy-stick trying to rapidly move it from flaccid to erect so as to eliminate any need for foreplay once we got to our room.

But back in our room, Paul surprised me by putting on CNN rather than stripping and fucking me. He seemed more intent on the news which really angered me. I wanted attention. More than that, I wanted to be fucked, long and well and over and over. What I had this afternoon during our public balcony fuck-fest, I wanted him to recreate, here and now.

"Do we have to watch that?" I asked.

"Hey, it will only take a minute. You know that I am a news junkie."

While he watched, I deliberately exaggerated getting out of my dress. Naked to the waist, I bent over to take off my sandals. I gave him a good view of my ass as I did so. With me wearing on a green thong, I got his attention. I could see the bulge in his pants.

I sat next to him on the bed. He already had his hand on my knee, softly squeezing. I kissed his lips and let my tongue slip into his mouth. I had his attention; CNN was ignored. He pushed me down on the bed.

"You feel so good, honey," he said gently. Then he bent over and began to kiss my breasts, gently with his tongue whipping back and forth across my erect nipples.

I arched my back and raised my hips as he took the thong off. He looked down at my naked form as he stripped. I opened my legs in invitation, more blatant than usual but happy to be here and to be with him.

There was no real foreplay. He went between my legs. I grabbed his rigid penis and pushed the head against my cunt. "Put it in me," I said looking in his eyes.

I opened my legs wider and felt his cock-head slip past the outer lips of my cunt. I ground myself so that his long rod was drawn completely into me. He began to move quickly in and out of me. I gave a loud cry, and he hesitated, mistaking my sound as distress not lust. I raised my long legs and wrapped them easily around his back. I began to match his every thrust with a movement of my hips.

Low moans escaped my throat as she felt him quickening his thrusts. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him hard against my breasts. I was just getting started, but he was far along. Suddenly, I felt him groan, and I felt the warm wetness of his cum filling me and running down the crack of my ass. He gave a few more thrusts, but he was done and both of us knew it. He pulled his limp organ from me. The expression on his face said that he knew that it was too quick. To break the awkwardness of the mood, I raised my head and kissed him on the lips. I knew there was nothing I could say.

We lay in each other's arms. I had put on a derriere skimming, nearly transparent baby doll pajamas covered with bouquets of pale pink flowers. Designed in France but manufactured in China, the garment barely covered my crotch and serviced more to arouse and expose than to cover or conceal. My goal in waring them was to stimulate my husband to make mad, passionate love to me...or maybe to just fuck my brains out whichever he wanted.

We were half asleep, but every now and then I would say something to him, and he replied. I was fighting off sleep, and I suspected she was doing the same. Finally, I turned on the lamp and rolled over on top of him, nestling my head beside his neck, and bit his ear. I said, "Am I getting on your nerves?"

"No. I like to feel you." He put his hands on her buttocks and massaged.

"Feels good." After a minute, I said, "Paul, I can't sleep."

"Try."

"I can't." I reached between us and fondled him until he got hard. I lifted up on my knees, put a leg on each side of him, lowered myself onto him, and in the process impaled myself on his cock. "Can you stay awake and keep it hard until I cum?"

He smiled. "I guess. But remember I am an old man, and we've done it twice today already so move with purpose"

"You sound like an antique. We are only in our thirties. Stay hard." After a moment, I added, "I love you."

Sleepily, he said, "I adore you."

To shake him up, I said, "Did you know I have wet dreams and screaming orgasms all night?"

His eyes snapped open. He looked startled. I began to move my hips up and down. "Can you do it again?" I asked.

He was silent. I kept riding him until I realized I was having sex with a sleeping man. I rolled off him and cuddled next to him. I was horny which was unusual for me. I already had sex twice in one night and climaxed once...and even had a female nymphomaniac offering to play the sandwich game with me. Maybe Jamaica did have an atmosphere that stimulated the libido and terminated self-control all at once.

I was hot, horny, and could not sleep so I went out on the balcony. With the lights out in our room, it would be difficult to see me in my crotch-length babydolls. There was ambient light so I could be seen without detail just as I could see others but only to identify what sex and whether they were adults or children.

On the other hand, if someone had the lights on in their room with the drapes open and/or their balcony light on, then they were visible to anyone else out on their balcony. But, the people on the lighted balcony could not see who was watching them because the light destroyed their night vision.

I noticed a couple two floors below and one room over from ours. The lights in their room were on, and they were illuminated from the rear. They looked to be in their mid-twenties, maybe even someone we saw by the pool. The girl had dark hair and was wearing a sun dress. They were leaning on the balcony and locked in a passionate kiss. My reaction was that I was watching a seduction -- and was horny enough to wish that I was being seduced.

After a while, the woman let the man unzip the back of the dress. It feel to her feet, and she kicked aside without breaking the lip lock on her partner. I imagined that I could feel his tongue down my throat. She was naked now except for high heels and panties. The panties were ludicrously tangled on her thighs, a clear sign her partner had been pulling on them before unzipping the dress. She pulled the flimsy nylon down and off, but kept her shoes on. Her tits were surprisingly big for someone with such a slender build. They were a pale white with the nipples a dark spot in the middle.

While she let him fondle her breasts, she began to strip the guy. She uncovered his dick that appeared in the light to be a towering white column. The woman wrapped her hand around it and began to pull on it gently. He had one hand in her crotch and the other was fondling her right breast.

I began to move my hand restlessly over my bare crotch. My mound was sopping wet.

They were about the same height, but the heels made her taller. The woman spread her legs, and the man stepped between them and bent his knees. I couldn't believe it, but they were going to have sex with the lights on out on their balcony. She grabbed his dick and aimed it at her crotch. He straightened his legs, and she arched abruptly. Her head dropped back as if she had been stabbed. And, in a way, she had. He cock had rammed up into her cunt from below. Her breasts began to shake, in the harsh light like white cupcakes with a pink cherry on top. His hands clutched her butt as he bent his knees and straightened them again. He repeated the process over and over, and she recoiled each time he slammed into her.

My mind began to drift. I fantasized that Paul came out on the balcony and came up behind me. The fantasy was so real that I glanced around to see if Paul was there. Seeing he was not, I kept on dreaming. In the fantasy, Paul reaches around and begins to rub my slit. I can feel my clit expand as I envision his hand down there. Paul would have one hand down below and the other cupping a breast. I would reach around behind me and guide him into me Then I would clutch the railing tightly as he began to fill my body with his stiffness. His breath would be against my back, as he began to pump into me with increasing force.

One of his hands would massage my clit, another fondle a breast, and his cock would drill into me from behind, here in public with my legs spread wide. Paul would move in and out, adding that little twist that he uses when he wants me aroused. His belly would slam my buttocks as the wet sound of sex would fill the air. Then I would feel his cock erupting in my gut, then I would cum - a long, slow cuming, all the time Paul would pluck my nipples and rub my clit.

During the fantasy, I went to the point of no return. My middle finger slipped into the wet lips of my vagina as a soft moan escaped my lips. My finger traced slow circles against the throbbing bud of my clitoris. I spread my legs further apart as my finger went deeper and deeper. I forget the couple down below and stared unseeing out at the Bay. I lifted my other hand to my breasts and plucked at the nipples through the cloth; pleasure radiated from the tips of my breasts to my brain.

Self control deserted me as my pelvis began to rotate against the two fingers that I had inside myself. My heart pounded sending hot blood through my veins. I was thrilled at the sensation of my inner walls clutching at my fingers. The cords on my neck stood out like steel tendons, and I gasped for breath. I pumped my fingers in and out as I sought relief. Release was so close that I didn't care about anything else. I was sweating now, despite the ocean breeze. My whole body began to buck. Suddenly, my trembling body tensed, and I arched my back, thrusting my pelvis against my hand. I moaned aloud and then a prolonged shudder seized me as I went over the top. My loins became pure liquid, and my mind went to that primeval ecstasy place that is all fire and ice. My crotch was soaking wet, bodily fluid running down the inside of my thighs. I leaned against the balcony railing, staring off towards the surf I could hear but not see.

After I began to come down from my self-induced orgasm, I looked again to see what the couple was doing now. The man was leaning back against the balcony railing. He girl was on her knees in front of him. She was sucking his cock! Her lips circled his penis; her head was moving slowly up and down the length of him. She appeared to have half, more than half, of the man's dick in her mouth. She was fondling his testicles with one hand and using the other to hold him steady while her mouth did the work. Even from here, I could see that his dick was slick, shining with her spit and the juices from her cunt.

Her brown hair was thrashing about as he began to pick up the pace and slam into her mouth. She had to have his hard dick all the way against the back of her throat. Her breasts rose and fell with her effort. The man was gripping the sides of her head now as he thrust his hips at her. No longer was she sucking him, now he was face-fucking her.

He was stroking even harder into her mouth. Her head snapped back with each deep thrust - each time his dick had to have hit the back of her throat. Then he was cuming. His cock had slipped out of her mouth and was splattering her face with what looked like white ropes of cum. She reached out, grabbed his dick, and sucked his spurting organ back into her mouth.

My stomach heaved at the though of swallowing semen. Maybe twice by accident I had swallowed some, but only when real drunk and never the full load that girl was taking. Her throat worked and worked as she swallowed and swallowed. She did not stop until his now-flaccid dick slipped from her lips.

I wondered ow much sperm does a man ejaculate.. I had read somewhere that it was only a teaspoonful or so. But it looked like that girl had swallowed a pint of thick, creamy goo. My stomach churned again. Not something I would ever do, at least not sober.

When I saw the girl wipe her chin with the back of her hand, I knew the show was over. I quietly exited the balcony, crawled into bed, 'spooned' up to Paul's back, and rubbed my still-aroused nipples against him. It made no difference. He kept on snoring, and, eventually, I fell asleep, my crotch still wet from masturbating.

And so ended Saturday - no dreams just deep and satisfying sleep. Now I knew that Jamaica was going to be something really special, a legendary vacation that is remembered for a lifetime.