Whatever It Takes Pt. 03 - Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocAdams
DocAdams
48 Followers

I pulled myself together as best I could. We must have been quite a sight, coming through the lobby at 1 am, covered with sand, half clothed, carrying our sandals, and, if someone was close to us, reeking of sex. In the confusion I left my thong on the beach for the tide or a beach comber to take away from the scene. If Paul was happy, then I was happy which the story of our sex lives was. The first time on the beach was spontaneous and great sex; the second was for him alone with me as an almost dis-engaged observer. Actually, my labia lips hurt a little from the two bouts of sex in an elapsed time of approximately 40 minutes. I had a stray thought wondering how a whore could take on many partners in a night without a lot of pain; whores must be stretched out so they can't feel all the pricks going in and out. The dregs of the double load of Paul's cum trickled down the inside of my thigh and made a wet spot on the back of my dress.

I was really angry - at him for trying to take advantage of a situation that I let get out of control. He was angry also. For what reason I was not sure. I wondered if anal sex had been a spur of the moment, alcohol-induced initiative or whether he had planned and really wanted to stick his 'thing' in my 'back door.' While I showered and washed off the sand and the come, he jacked in his laptop and began to check email and surf the Web to God-knows-where - maybe an anal sex porn site. When I came out of the shower, he ignored me. I feel asleep with him still working his keyboard.

Not entirely happy with my suddenly sexually aggressive husband, I wasn't entirely unhappy either. He had physically ignored me throughout my pregnancy and for the last three months since our daughter was born. On balance, I wanted him interested, erect, and in me on demand, especially down here in Jamaica with its lush, pleasurable-seeking, and hedonistic atmosphere.

I feel asleep quickly, deeply, and without dreams, never knowing that I was less than twenty-four hours away from a gang rape and multi-day forced employment in an island whore.

DocAdams
DocAdams
48 Followers