Whatever It Takes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down to the "reception area" and turned in the green ticket to Randy. He took it and winked at me. I asked for and got two fingers of Jack Daniels, and waited for my next trick. Lots of trade moved, and I began to realize that I was competing with younger and prettier girls - less educated but education meant nothing here. It was all about tits, ass, cunt, and making men willing to pay to fuck you-a distortion of what they taught in school about marketing and selling.

The night began to move faster. More men showed up, and the number of whores on the floor decreased as more of them were engaged and upstairs. I was a part of this great game now - engaged in advertising and selling my body followed by delivering sexual services for pay to complete strangers who expect to cum in me and on me as a fair exchange for what they paid.