Whatever It Takes Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered sharply. "We are not here to talk, just to fuck. But just for the record, this is not what I do for a living. I owe these men money and am being forced to do this."

I could see they were startled. Then Frank dismissed what I had said. "We all have fantasies. Maybe you always wanted to be a whore." He looked into my eyes and smiled.

I could not decide if his smile signaled that he was really, really stupid or was smart enough to understand the truth and just wanted to get laid not involved. For both our sakes, I hoped it was the latter. I wanted to get on with the action. Like the country singer says, what was need here was 'less talk and lots more action.'

In order to end the pointless conversation, I lay back on the bed with my legs spread, "Who is first?" It took all my will power to lay there open to these strangers, these kids who had not yet even graduated from college.

Instead of jumping on me like I expected, Frank held out the open bottle of Jack. "Here, have some more."

"Are we going to fuck or drink?"

"Drink first, then fuck," he said. "That's the frat way."

As I sat up, took the bottle, tipped it up, and took a swallow, I suddenly realized that these guys had more on their mind than fuck and go. There was some fantasy at work here.

Then I heard Jimmy drunkenly start to make a noise like a locomotive. "Woooooo! Woooooo! Train is leaving. All aboaaaaarrrrrd.! Woooooooo! Wooooooo!"

Then it hit me. These guys were into fraternity gang rape, known on campuses as "pulling atrain." A vulnerable woman [me in this case], usually high on alcohol or drugs, is taken to a room. She may or may not agree to have sex with one man. She then passes out, or is too weak or scared to protest, and a 'train' of frat rats – sometimes a dozen or more – have sex with her. That's why they wanted me drunk. They probably couldn't do it any other way. It was a male bonding ritual where the woman is necessary but not considered a person with feelings but just a thing destined to allow the dominant males to play out their bonding fantasies. 'Pulling train' allows the frat guys to control and dominate women.

Curt came over the bed behind me and grabbed my arms and held them. Frank grabbed my hair, tilted my head back, and began to pour the liquor down my throat. Lots of it splashed down my chin and tits onto the bed, but I ingested a lot of it. The room began to spin. As I shook my head to avoid taking more into my mouth, Jack Daniels run down my body. I was bathed in liquor.

"Wooooooooooo! Woooooooooooo! All aboaaaaaaarrrrd!"

They lay me down on the bed. I started to get up, but Curt held me down. "Come on, Jimmy. You are first," I heard Frank say.

He was shorter than the other two but a broad-shouldered redhead with thickly muscled legs and arms. Dizzily I opened my eyes and looked up as he crawled over my body. I lay back limp and waited for the first round to be over. I was surprised and frightened when Jimmy sat down on my chest, his butt on my breasts.

"What...," I gasped as I saw his short stubby prick looming in front of my face. He couched above, red eyed and very drunk. His limp prick trailed softly across my chin. His dangling balls brushed my neck. When I looked up at him and caught his eye, he leered at me and brought his knees together to look my head in place.

"Blow me, Sis. Suck me right down, Beth."

His fantasy was that I was his sister. The other two guys howled with laughter.

I looked at his prick, so pale it seemed blue-white. It was uncircumcised and ended in a wrinkled bulb. It sprang from a forest of red public hair, so close I could almost count them. But the aesthetics did not matter. What was most important is having him cum quickly, in me or on me made no difference.

"Come on Beth, open up," he said impatiently.

I tried to shake my head, but it was locked between his knees I used my heels to raised my body to buck him off my chest. They thought it was funny. Most have brought back memories of fraternity rapes. Jimmy was heavy, and I was drunk. I could have scratched his eyes out, but I was not too drunk to know what Randy and the Animal would do to me if I hurt these kids. I stopped bucking due to a combination of both exhaustion and recognition of the futility of the gesture. In the end, I would do whatever it took to make them happy and go away forgetting that I even existed except in some hazy alcohol-clouded memory.

"This could take a while," Curt said. "First frat party of the school year, we got a big-titted freshman so drunk she passed out. We took turns with her. Jimmy had last share and stuck his little soft pecker in her mouth. Just like with you right now. But he took forever to get it hard. She work up with his hard one in her mouth just as he finally came. It was a mess. She didn't really know what was going on, but did figure out that she was drinking cum and began to buck him off. He continued shooting his load all over her face. It was so damn funny. We sent the video to the College Porn Channel, and they paid us $200. We blurred his face but not hers so she became famous on the frat circuit."

The utter stupidity of Curt was unbelievable. He just confessed to rape, abduction, and a host of other felonies. I just wish we could have put his confession on the Internet.

Jimmy reached down and pinched my nostrils shut. After a minute, the whole time he chanting over and over, "wooooooo! Wooooooooo!" I knew how this would end, but I stubbornly held my breath for as long as I could. Finally, when my lungs felt like they were going to burst, I opened my mouth to suck in oxygen, and then he stuffed his soft prick into my mouth.

"Don't bite or I will hurt you. Just suck. Make like you're a baby and that's your mother's tit." For emphasis, he squeezed his knees tighter and pinched my nostrils shut. I had no choice, and his mention of a baby reminded me that I had to do whatever it takes if I was ever going to see my own baby again.

My nostrils were still pinched, I was breathing with my mouth, and he was sliding his prick in and out. He let go of my nostrils, and I began to suck mechanically, waiting for this gang rape nightmare to pass. His cock was like a short, soft wiener in my mouth. He was so drunk that he could not get an erection. I prayed that he would get hard quickly and shoot his load. But he seemed content to just sit there and leer at me. His face eventually became flushed, and he began to breathe heavily. He began to move his cock deeper into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. I felt his dick growing and becoming hard as he battered away at my mouth, his balls slapping against my upraised chin.

"Now that's a Kodak moment," I heard Frank say as the first flash went off. I should have known these guys would want photos. Every once in a while Frank had me stop with two or three inches of Jimmy's increasingly erect prick in my mouth so he could get my picture with Jimmy's face in the photos. Assuming the resemblance with Jimmy's sister was even close, the real Beth back in Michigan would soon be confronted with pictures that purportedly showed her engaging in fellatio with her younger brother – probably one or more Internet postings as well. But I had my own problems and did not intend to worry about a person I never met or would meet.

I heard drawers opening and closing. It had to be Curt going through the dresser. My hunch was correct when I heard him say "awesome!" a phrase that I suspected was for him an intelligent comment.

"I wish the dorm cunts would wear this stuff." More thrashing about, and then he called to Frank, "Hey, here's some dildos." The two of them began to murmur. I could not see what was happening. My field of vision was limited to Jimmy's pubic hair and the portion of his prick that was not in my mouth.

"Spread your legs!" I heard Curt say. When I was slow to react, one of them grabbed my left leg and pulled it so my foot hung off the side of the bed. "Put it in her."

I felt the dildo being pushed at my vaginal opening. Instinctively, I moved my hips to avoid being penetrated by an imitation penis. With Jimmy's weight on my chest and my legs spread, I was unsuccessful. The dildo slid into my KY-lubed cunt. "Push it all the way in," Curt said. "She's a whore and could take a horse up there." The dildo was pushed even further into me. I thought they wanted the dildo to come out my throat and link up to Jimmy's prick. The camera began to flash again and again.

"Raise your legs!" Like a good whore, I did what I was told. More flashes accompanied by the occasional repositioning of the dildo to get better camera angles.

In the meantime, I continued to suck Jimmy until my jaws ached, as fast and hard as I could. When he relaxed his knees, I could hear the sound of my sucking and slurping all over his prick which amused his buddies.

"Listen to that – must be really mouthwatering."

"Sounds like she is really hungry for it. These older women love to suck cock."

'Awwwwww, shit, man I am going to blow my load...," Jimmy said, so I knew the end was near. Now the head of his cock began to pummel into my 'O' shaped lips as he buffeted himself harshly up and down on my body. "Oh, God," I sobbed inwardly, "let's just end this."

His cock suddenly lurched to life on my tongue. I gagged as his now-swollen meat butted against the entrance to my throat and pressed down hard on my tongue. Strong bitter juices began to dribble from his prick, assaulting my taste buds. I hated it, but I sucked him even harder, hoping to bring him off and get him out of my mouth.

"Frank, he's getting close. Get a picture as he blows his load." More flashes.

"Jesus, YYYYEEEAAAHHHHH!" Jimmy bellowed.

His breath was now coming in short puffing gasps. His eyes were locked on my mouth, hypnotically watching his cock flailing in and out of it. He had lost control of himself as he moved toward his climax. Suddenly he threw his head back in a spastic motion and began uttering strange guttural sounds through his clenched teeth.

"Ohhhhhhh, baby, oooohhhhhhh...ahh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming..."

I gagged violently as the blast of his thick, sticky cum hit my throat. I had to swallow it in order not to choke. Jimmy loved it; I hated it. The other two had their Kodak moment.

Jimmy leaned over me, almost smothering me, to jab his now ejaculating prick in and out of my achingly stretched lips. There was blast after blast of thick gooey cum before his spraying cock went limp and slipped from my mouth. The inevitable goo was all over my mouth, chin, and cheeks.

He slipped off me, lay down beside me, winded, exhausted, and then he passed out. Released from the grip of his knees, I turned my face away and wiped at the cum that was on my upper lip and chin. I looked into the wall mirror and saw it all – my cum-covered mouth, the flashes still going off, and the other two waiting their turn. Looking in the mirror was more damaging than my actions themselves. I could see myself do things and see things done to me – see them objectively, brutally, and permanently. How could those images be forgotten? They were indelible now. That is my body with the fluids of strangers in it and on it. That is me. That is Elaine.

I sat up and reached between my legs. A fluorescent green dildo stuck out of my crotch. I pulled it out and threw it on the floor. Two more flashes and laughter from the two of them. To them, my debasement was just a party prank, and no more.

I put the back of my hand against my mouth, trying to wipe away the lewd cum of the vile man-child that had violated it. As if reading my thoughts, Frank offered me another drink from the bottle. "Here, try some of this," he said coldly, "it will kill the taste." In a trance-like movement, I took the bottle and drank deeply, trying to cleanse it of the strong, lingering pungent cum-taste. I sat there clutching the bottle as if my life depended on it, staring straight ahead, saying nothing and feeling less.

"I'm next," I heard Curt say. He unceremoniously dumped Jimmy on the floor, went to his pants on the floor, and pulled a little book from his pocket. He showed the cover to me, The Pocket Sex Guide was what it said – the sort of thing on the counter of airport newspaper stores in small, obscure airports in the Midwest. He went to page 61 and said, "Let's do it!"

What he wanted was what the book described as the 'facing away woman-on-top' position. In essence it was Michael did to me in the limo on the way back Monday night except Curt would be laying down instead of sitting on the seat of a moving vehicle.

Curt sprawled out on the bed while Frank reloaded the camera. "Sit on my cock," Curt instructed me. I did as he said, anxious to get this over. I straddled him with my butt towards his face, spread my legs as wide as I could, and reached down for his prick. It was really big, the image of a salami came to mind, not at all like Jimmy's wiener. My fingers tightened around his rock hard cock, and I began to settle down on it. His prick began a slow prodding and working against my vulva lips, parting them and moving in to me just as the dildo had done only minutes before. I felt the thick thing begin to fill my cunt as the KY and Jimmy's cum-load facilitated his entry. I settled down all the way and began to move on his prick. I held on to his ankles and used the leverage to thrust back and down. I twisted and turned my cunt to increase the friction and bring him off sooner.

His hands were on my ass. I felt him spread my cheeks and nudge my ass hole with his finger. As I moved up and came down, I jammed myself on his finger which went in to my bowels up to the first knuckle. Both of them laughed when I grunted at the penetration.

"Come on, Baby, work harder. Keep bouncing."

At one point, Frank stood beside as I was moving up and down, encouraging Curt. "Do it...fuck that slut...just like a damn porn flick...Awesome!"

I rode him faster. I wanted him to come. I lifted myself up as high as I could without having all of him come out and then slammed down on him so he was deep inside me. I sensed his come was beginning to leak and that the end was near. He now had two fingers in my ass and was using them as a lever to urge me to move faster. I kept twisting to get rid of his fingers which only increased the pressure on his cock.

Occasionally, Frank would ask me to "freeze" so he could get a picture of Curt's prick half way into me – or into my supposed look-alike Beth, Jimmy's sister. In two shots he had me drop my long blonde hair over my face making my precise face features obscure so making it more credible that he had photographs of Beth. Facing Curt's feet, the prick went in at a different angle – slightly painful. I could feel the hard knob of his cock in me. I kept praying that he would not put another finger up my ass. Anal sex with Animal's brother hurt me there. I did not want any more pain. That gave me an added impetus as I rode him. I kept squeezing my cunt muscles trying to bring him off. I kept urging him to "do it." Finally, he shot a load of cum in me that slowly began to drip out onto my crotch. That left only Frank.

Frank lay on his back and wanted me on top – facing him with my butt towards his feet, the reverse of my on-top position with Curt. I lowered myself easily onto Frank with my pussy lubed not only by KY but also by of two prior frat boys whose cum was still in me. Frank lay back with his hands behind his head, watching me do all the work with my DD tits shaken as I rode his prick up and down, sliding back and forth for the sake of variety and to accelerate his climax. My heels were on either side of his hips, at times the only connection between our bodies was his prick as I balance on the tip of it before plunging down and forcing it into me as our public hairs mixed on the down stroke.

Occasionally, I would run my fingers across his chest and pinch his nipples. He shifted his buttocks off the bed slightly to achieve deeper penetration but otherwise was content to let me do all the work.

Craig had taken over as the photographer and took so many that it was like we were fucking with a strobe light on. He made sure to get close-ups of the penetration – we would freeze the action with two or three inches of Frank's prick in me and the rest poised for insertion – poor Beth in Michigan would soon have photos circulating that she blew her brother and rode two of his teammates to climax.

Jimmy sort of regained consciousness. He sat up and got on his hands and knees with his chin on the bed. Watching the spot at where my crotch and Frank's crotch merged. In his stupor, he may well not have known his own name, much less what it was that he was watching happen only 18 inches from his nose.

I was trying hard to end this. My blonde hair was matted down with perspiration, and my whole body was slick with sweat. We had placed ourselves at an angle on the bed. This meant that the wall mirror that ran the length of the bed was behind me. I noticed Frank looking around me into the mirror. When I followed his gaze, I saw reflected in the mirror my legs flexing to bring him off and his prick disappearing into my slit which regularly swallowed then disgorged his swollen cock. I even saw my asshole flexing with the rest of my body. Under some circumstances the reflection might have been sexy, under these circumstances it just showed plain and simple fucking.

Suddenly, Frank reached up and pulled me down on top of him. I was surprised and stopped moving with him still in me and my butt in the air. That was what they wanted.

Curt pushed the dildo against my ass hole while Frank kept me locked in place, my tits mashed against his chest with his breath in my ear. The dildo went it further and further. It hurt, but not more than Animal's brother. More flashes. I struggled, but Frank pulled my hair hard. "Just play along, Bitch. I don't want to have to pull out your hair or pull off a tit." He was a mean drunk, and I was trapped – like a bad porn movie at a fraternity party.

I had no choice. I began to move again on him, now with a dildo stuck out of my ass like a turd that had nowhere to go. At one point he ran his lips over my breasts, his saliva coating them to add to the sweat that was already there. He began to suck like a piglet on my right nipple, bringing it to a hard, quivering, abused point.

The ride seemed to be endless, even Curt got tired of taking pictures. Twice Frank had been on the verge of coming and had slowed the tempo to contain himself before resuming. Each time I had been tempted to really start squeezing him, to stimulate him into coming faster and thus get rid of him. But I just could not do it. I could not bring myself to make movements which would have been misinterpreted to this boy stud as success in exciting me.

After another five minutes of me riding him, he reached up, grabbed my tits and began to squeeze them hard which I took as a signal that the end was near. I renewed my efforts, using cunt muscles that I did not know I had until last night. He felt himself beginning to come and increased the tempo of this strokes, grinding as deep as he could with each thrust in to my wide open cunt. He was making noises like a sprinter on the final run to the wire.

When he came, he shifted his hands from my tits to my hips, locked my body in place and began to pump his hips until he climaxed. I felt his thick hot liquid shooting deep in to me, filling my cunt with more bodily fluids.. The walls of my now stretched cunt kept clasping him, as though trying to milk him dry. He even lifted me off his prick to allow Curt to photograph his spurting prick with my cunt held in place two inches above it. After that photo, he pulled me down onto it and finished spurting his cum in and on me. Sperm from both Frank and Curt began to leak out of me, down the crack of my ass, and onto the sheets.