Whatever You Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming!" he gasped.

That was all Julie needed to hear to trigger her own climax and she jackhammered her buttocks up and down on his greasy pole, forcing the head of his cock to punch her prostate, his shaft to chafe the walls of her anus, the thick base of his cock to stretch her sphincter.

She whipped her cock out of her panties as the first freshet of semen erupted from her penis, spattering on Ryan's tight flat belly. Ryan felt the scalding seed on his flesh and opened his eyes and watched Julie's cock judder as it spurted her essence onto his flesh, her gripped her hips so tight that his nails dug into Julie's flesh as he thrust himself inside her warm, welcoming channel and ejaculated.

Julie turned her head sideways so that she could see herself astride the young gigolo. Her face was mask of ecstasy. Her head was tilted back, her mouth wide open, her eyes screwed almost closed, her hair flew around her face which resembled a harlot's with the heavy makeup. She watched her ass rise up and down as Ryan's cock slammed in out of her tight anus, her long legs astride him, the sheen of her stockings glistening in the lamplight as she rode him to extremis. Her tits bounced up and down in time with the fucking. It would have made a great porno.

Julie threw back her head and moaned as she felt Ryan's cock explode deep inside her. She ground her buttocks into his groin and her anus contacted around his tumescent flesh and milked him of his essence while her own cock bounced up and down, the last dribbles of her seed seeping from the eye.

Julie sat astride the young Lothario, her cock resting on his belly where her semen pooled in his navel. She was panting. Her anus still clenched around Ryan's slackening appendage, keeping it trapped inside her.

"Wow!" Ryan smiled up at her.

He looked genuinely satisfied and despite the promise by Max Factor that his 'Lipfinity Lip Colour' wouldn't do so, Ryan's lips and mouth were smeared with her lipstick.

"You were awesome!" Ryan announced and Julie grimaced because although she knew that she was awesome but she strongly suspected that Ryan said this to all his clients regardless.

"Yes I was. Do you need a rest before we go again?" Julie asked.

"Jesus lady, you are a cougar," Ryan smiled up at her and Julie grimaced again.

"Forget the platitudes and get hard for me," Julie climbed off Ryan, reaching for the strategically placed handtowel.

She wiped Ryan's belly and went back to work on his cock with her mouth.

As promised he didn't need the little blue pill or more likely he had taken it before he arrived because before long Ryan was at full tumescence.

Julie lay on her back and guided Ryan's engorged manhood into her recently stretched hole. Recently stretched it may be but it still clamped tight around Ryan's stiff appendage. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him deeply, their tongues intertwined. Julie wrapped her arms and legs around Ryan, pulling him close, while he slowly fucked her. It was the closest that Julie ever came to expressing affection with a man.

She needed to feel his flesh on hers, feel the hunger of his mouth, feeling him hold her tight while she clung to him, feel his manhood inside her, feel feminine and supplicant whilst he made love to her. Or more correctly it was a semblance of making love. Julie topped from the bottom, orchestrating every move.

She scissored her stocking-sheathed legs on his delicate flesh knowing that her silky nylons rubbing on his skin would excite him. She grazed his flanks with her heels to encourage him.

Julie turned her head and saw a loving couple making sweet love reflected in the mirror. It was all a fantasy but it was a fantasy she had bought and paid for.

Julie kissed him again. She murmured endearments and coaxed Ryan to make love to her and when she was ready she encouraged him to ravish her.

"Come on Ryan fuck me! Fuck me like a whore!" Julie screeched.

The time for sweet endearments and soft caresses was over. Julie wanted to be banged!

Ryan lifted Julie's ankles up over her shoulders so that he could push every scintilla of his flesh inside her anus. He gripped her calves and banged away at her ass. The head of his cock punched her prostate whilst his shaft ground against the walls of her rectum.

Julie gasped for breath as Ryan fucked her like the trollop she felt like she was in that moment. She let go of her repressed feelings of worthlessness and channelled those feelings into wanton lust. Ryan's cock was driving her into a paroxysm of desire and lewdness. She clawed at him, needing him to pummel her with his rampant member.

Relief washed over her as her cock erupted and semen suppurated from the tingling, pulsating protuberance and dribbled on her belly. Ryan was relieved when he saw her milky spend dribble from her cock because he could barely hold back his own climax.

He dropped her legs and they wrapped around him, pulling him close and he kissed her fervently and passionately, holding her down, driving her into the bed as he thrust his manhood deep inside her and ejaculated. He felt her warm seed on his belly as he kissed her and for a split second he felt her passion become something akin to affection but it vanished as Julie locked her ankles behind his back and arched her back to drain him of his essence.

They lay panting in each other's arms, kissing each other softly in the afterglow. Julie actually smiled up at him and brushed his blonde hair out of his eyes.

"Good boy," she grinned and then unceremoniously pushed him off her and leapt from the bed and went into the bathroom.

She came out a while later, showered, smelling of bath soap and deodorant wearing the white fluffy robe with the Grand Hotel monogram on the pocket.

"Your turn," Julie pointed at the bathroom dismissively.

Ryan came out of the bathroom and shucked into his faded boot-cut jeans, donned a Wrangler western shirt and pulled on Boulet boots. The kid fancied himself an urban cowboy.

Julie ushered him to the door but then she had an idea.

"Wait a minute," she picked up her phone.

"Let me ask you something? Have you seen this card before?" she showed him the picture of the Fleur de Lis card.

Ryan looked Julie up and down critically.

"Did they offer you a job? You're just their type," he gave her that cowboy grin which Julie ignored.

"What do you mean; did they offer me a job?" Julie clutched at his arm.

"Fleur de Lis, whatever you desire. They're a dating agency that specialises in providing services for those who have, shall we say, exotic and eclectic tastes. Very exclusive, by invitation only. You have to be recommended. See, there's no website or phone number on the card," Ryan tapped the screen on Julie's phone.

She decided not tell him about the handwritten phone number on the back.

"I have a friend who worked for them. He wouldn't tell me what he did exactly but he hinted it involved heavy B and D and maybe some scat. He made his money and opted out," Ryan shrugged his square shoulders.

"What's your friend's name?" Julie handed Ryan a generous tip and laid another hundred on top.

She opened the app she used for her escort service and handed her phone to Ryan. He scrolled through the profiles and stopped when he found what he was looking for.

"This guy," he handed the phone back to Julie.

"Good night," Julie leaned in and kissed the side of Ryan's mouth and eased him out the door.

The Grand Hotel had a strict no smoking policy but Julie opened the door to her balcony and lit her post-coital cigarette and thought long and hard about what Ryan had said.

Should she tell Tommy Lomax about Fleur de Lis?

No. It would be too hard to explain to him where she had got the information. She would keep it to herself for now.

She showered and changed into plain blue silk pyjamas and dragged out the missing person evidence boxes and the envelope with the security video and spent most of the night working. She wasn't much of a sleeper anyway and she did most of her busy work alone at night; anything that required analytical thinking.

To be continued...