What's Bugging Uncle Rex? Pt. 04

Story Info
The life and sexual exploits of Rex Davenport carry on!
3.6k words
5
2.6k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Reader's Note: Please read the "Rex" tales in order as you see them on our TeamCravings author's page-enjoy!)

The eyes across the street eagerly waited; the binoculars poised and ready. The young man's heart raced. It seemed like ages since tall, sleek mature Rex had been taken upstairs by this regal uniformed man.

Now they appeared in the master bedroom windows and no, neither man moved to close the curtains. The lenses moved in and watched!

Uncle Rex, his now slightly moist body shimmered in the mid-day sunshine. The little golden body hairs reflecting each ray with a twinkle.

The lovely dressing robe had dropped and handsome Rex stood fully naked-apart from the long blue socks...his uncut tool lifting before Wilbert and almost encouraging interaction.

"The Blue Magic is so easy to use, from what I recall at the party but I am happy to help sir to...discover more about it!" Wilbert said in a posh way that made Uncle Rex sigh deeply.

Wilbert took the Blue Magic dildo from where it sat in the bedroom and made a motion with his hand.

"Do lay down sir, raise your legs and if you have lubricant, that would indeed be a help," the skilled manservant added with a wink.

The enticing nude reddish golden haired forty year-old bent and found the lube in the drawer of the night table. He then tossed it to Wilbert with a flourish and perfect aim! The playful green eyes signalling fun and no rules!

Wilbert knelt on the large bed and Rex lay before him on his back-knees bent. His light blue socked feet laid flat on the bed and parted to allow full access to the supple quivering ass bud that waited in its nest of golden fur ringlets.

The voyeuristic eyes from across the street watching now saw the preparation of the "hole". Wilbert bent low...his sliver haired head bobbing and he began to rim the man he now adored. Rex's sighs and deep moans filled the room and his socked feet lifted and lay atop the sixty year-olds fine shoulders.

Wilbert's warm wet tongue danced on the soft ass pucker folds and lapped into the center making Rex rock and roll his hips on the bed.

Rex's toes in the socks flexed and strained and man-sweat began to glisten on those sheer blue socked feet!

Wilbert pressed his face deeper between those cyclist toned thighs and his tongue seemed to move into the man-cave that was Rex's asshole.

"Yes, Wilbert! YES! Deeper, yes...YES!" Rex gasped and his eyes shut.

Rex's hand moved down now, he eased his muscular ass cheek aside more! Wilbert seemed to become part of his ass...worming inward, licking deeper. His work was sending Rex so close to the edge and he'd not even used the Blue Magic dildo yet! The hole was so wet and ready!

Rex's uncut man-stick thrummed on his tummy, his ball sac tight and plump. His foreskin pulled back now in small jerks as the tongue work carried on as if it would never end. Pre-cum dribbled from the plum colored head.

"I might cum, Wilbert. You are amazing!" Rex crooned from the pillows above.

Wilbert had tasted Rex the night before, but he was so drunk and not responsive like a lover should be. Today, Rex was so electric...alive and all his for the next hour!

The voyeur across the street was stroking his cock madly while all this was playing out...the young man loved Rex so much! Uncle Rex had so many who admired him, both sexes and all craving more!

******

Now in London at the shoe shop down the alley, Lorna smiled as the elderly has-been clerk shakily measure Collin's foot. Collin was pleased that he'd found some of his uncle's socks in the clothes basket to wear. A solid charcoal pair with an almost sheerness to them. The aged clerk noticed and smiled knowingly. The aroma of Rex and Collin's sweat mingled and danced up into the older man's nose.

"I think some nice leather loafers would impress Uncle Rex, Collin!" Auntie Lorna smiled as she rubbed Collin's arm.

The clerk agreed. "Oh, yes! Leather loafers in a deep brown. That would suit you well! And a pair of nice trainers too as you said. Let me show you a few choices."

And soon the clerk was off in the back room, boxes banging and paper crinkling as he searched for the right size.

"He likes you Collin, as you try on the shoes...rub your socked toe on his crotch!" Auntie Lorna giggled.

Collin looked horror filled. But nodded.

"Yes, Auntie. I will and I bet he punches me out!"

Lorna knew better.

"I'll leave you the credit card. It's here on the seat. I'll go the ice cream shop around the corner and kill time. Meet me there in 30 minutes after some hot sex!"

Collin smiled.

"I think you...are crazy!" But he meant it in fun and with new found love for this older sex guru lady.

Lorna in her faux fur swept out with their bags of new things for Collin and the young man was left feeling very alone and twiddling his bare socked feet.

The aged clerk was back in what seemed an age. He had the loafers and a pair of sleek white trainers as well. He knelt and pushed the leather shoe over Collin's moist socked foot. It felt great and looked damn fine.

The other foot, still socked, worked its way the older man's crotch as he knelt.

Collin's toe playfully poked the zipper of his well-worn suit pants.

Much to Collin's shock...the man had a boner inside.

"Oh, sorry sir! I must have slipped!" Collin said in a flurry of words.

The twenty-one year-old brown haired novice looked more scared than sexy.

"Oh, really? Where did the wise old girl go?" The older man asked as he stood smoothing back his oily silver white hair and twiddled his moustache eagerly.

"She's waiting at a shop nearby until...ummm until we are done," Collin rather stammered and began to sweat.

His new brass rimmed spec began to steam up over his eyes.

The old frump clerk moved on rather nimble feet and turned the 'closed' sign around in the door.

Click, the door was locked.

He turned and smiled. His obvious false teeth looked far too white and shark-like.

"Well my little newbie, let me show you a few things a guy of seventy something knows...and is still damn good at!"

The clerk moved and pulled Collin up by his thin arm.

Collin took deep breaths. This was good...right? His mind was racing.

He kicked off the new shoe the man had pressed on his foot. Slowly he stumbled out of the shop's main area still in his uncle's worn socks that he sort of 'borrowed' and found himself in a very private stock room and office.

Collin was thrown, literally, onto an overstuffed chair by a seedy looking desk.

The old man was now yanking at his new trousers...Collin was shocked just how aroused he truly was. His uncut cock leapt out of the folds of clothing that was being tugged free of his body. Collin sat in just his aromatic dark sheer socks...naked from the waist down.

And then the old man shocked him...truly!

He took out both sets of teeth and plopped them onto the desktop!

"GOD! Why? Why did you do that?" Collin blurted out.

The now toothless pink gummed man leered at his prey.

In a lisping slurred voice he hissed, "You'll see my cutie, you'll see!"

And he opened his toothless maw and lunged at the small erection before him!

Collin felt faint! And then...the gums went to work gnawing his boner and working the skin back and forth. The old dude's tongue played all over the exposed tender cock-knobby...and Collin's socked feet twitched on the floor in spasmodic jerks.

"You like?" the old geezer chortled.

"I like...lots!" Collin said easing back in the chair and his eyes closed tightly.

*****

Claude Reeves looked at the gold watch on his wrist. It was nearly time to get the underground to Rex's home. He had all the details he needed to find it and all the paperwork needed for Rex's approval.

Claude also wore a nice gray suit and polished leather lace-ups. He wanted to look his best. Rex Davenport was so important in the London advertising world and he was not going to screw this up.

He had his new briefcase and a cardboard box from a lovely bakery tied with a ribbon.

He wanted to present his mentor with fresh baked scones and muffins.

The young man nearly twenty-three was hoping to work his way up...any way it took!

He adjusted his spectacles and set off. He wanted to be early, that would show Rex how keen he was!

The young eager man arrived at Greenvale Terrace a full forty minutes early...far too early!

Rex was still...engaged- DEEPLY!

Rex teetered between cumming and not cumming. The Blue Magic dildo was being rammed in and out of his tender ass bud like a piston on a locomotive engine.

Rex's blue socked feet waved now high in the air above the bed...his toes wiggling like crazy.

Wilbert was using the various buttons on the sex toy and pulsing and zapping and whizzing Rex's innards to the point of making Rex scream for joy. Wilbert kept locating Rex's secret spot- a little area by his prostate that just sent him berserk.

Both men were working up a fevered sweat.

And the room smelled of male sexual desire times one thousand!

Wilbert remained dressed and still looked like the stately butler-manservant-dogsbody of Dutton Carter.

The voyeur watching from across the street was sure that by the way Rex was stroking his long cock so vigorously; it was bound to shoot any moment!

Rex was cresting...his cum nearly there! His pre-cum splashed on Wilbert's face...it was so close!

It was then that our binocular using mystery guy saw the cute blond little business man walk up the front steps of Rex's home and knock...rapidly.

The sound echoed through the terraced home and shocked both sex hungry players into a hushed silence.

The Blue Magic was half inserted into the little wet man-hole of the suave, sex charged red head and Rex himself was mid-stroke on his long stiff meat-pole.

"What the fuck? Damn! What crappy timing!" Rex blurted out. He was about an inch away from a cum burst.

"Shall I get it, sir? And get rid of them?" the inner butler in Wilbert began to emerge.

"Gladly. I am only expecting Claude, a work colleague and that is not for nearly an hour. Get rid of them!" Rex said taking the Blue Magic toy and holding it steady for Wilbert so he could deal with the door.

Rex would lay and wait...holding the place like a bookmark, so to speak.

Claude waited and the door swing wide to reveal...a butler? What? Claude had no idea Rex was so classy and rich!

"How may I help you, sir?" Wilbert eased out.

Claude noted the sweaty brow and almost flushed skin.

"I am Claude Reeves and I have an appointment with Mr. Davenport. I am rather early...sorry," he gulped and adjusted his spectacles nervously.

Wilbert's heart sank. The morning with Rex so far had been so HOT.

"Do come in and sit in the living room, Mr. Davenport will be with you shortly," Wilbert said pointing to the front room.

The young man walked in and placed his briefcase down on the coffee table and he sat upon the couch looking eager. His blond hair slightly askew and his round face looking boyish. Wilbert did get a flutter of lust for him...and why not?

Wilbert emerged in the bedroom above and Rex laid, ass open and hand clutching Blue Magic right in the pucker bud as Wilbert had left it. Rex's socked feet still waved in the air...his cock still raging hard.

"Sorry sir, your appointment is here. Mr. Reeves waits in the living room. But I do have Thursday nights off...and we could finish this? If sir would like?" Wilbert said nervously.

"Sir would LOVE to! And we can add dinner to it and a proper night off for you...maybe even a sleepover here!" Rex said slowly lowering his sweaty socked feet to the bed and letting Blue Magic slurp out his more than wet hole.

Rex stood up shakily; Wilbert took the moist ass juiced dildo and said, "I shall tidy this up for you and slip out. Call me on my own phone, not Mr. Dutton's. Let's keep this between us. I will leave my number on the dresser for you."

Rex kissed the man on the lips! Wilbert took his hands and pulled Rex very close and felt his naked erect flesh pressing his trouser-clad club. It felt right...and proper!

Rex watched as Wilbert took the sex toy into the adjoining bathroom and began to clean it.

Now Rex picked up his robe and wrapped the belt around himself. His cock wagged like a pendulum under the fabric. What could he do?

Claude would just have to endure it. And Rex had a feeling it was going to be something the young man wanted very much!

Rex walked casually down the stairs in his blue socked feet and smiled warmly as Claude stood and shook his warm, slightly sticky hand.

"Mr. Davenport...I mean Rex, sorry I am so early but I wanted to be here and not late!" Claude stammered. His eyes saw what could not be hidden by the flimsy robe! The club swung...it thwacked the fabric with each step Rex took. Claude wanted to reach out and grab...but he waited. First things first!

The young blond was adorable in Rex's eyes and he spoke with extra smooth baritone notes.

"My guest is just leaving...and no, he's not my butler. Just a dear friend. Please sit down. Let's get the business out of the way. And then explore some pleasure. I see scones and muffins...yummy!" Rex said licking his full lips and smiling warmly.

Claude sat on the couch.

"I was just thinking that about you having a butler. You read my mind! I will learn so much from you, Rex!" the youth croaked eagerly.

Rex sat opposite him in his cosy chair and let his sleek socked feet lay upon the foot rest. His robe fell slightly open...his gently hairy meaty thighs on show.

Claude gaped and his mouth dropped open.

The way Rex sat...so damn hot and regal! Claude got a boner in his trousers almost in an instant.

He fumbled with the briefcase and brought Rex a pad, pen and several papers to sign.

Rex read each and signed with a flourish.

Claude kept looking down at the man in the chair. His mind had visions of lying at his large socked feet...and kissing him inch by inch upward to hidden glory. The thought was making Claude giddy...and nearly incoherent.

Wilbert did indeed leave his number on the dresser and a clean Blue Magic dildo too.

He slipped out with a smile and a deep desire for a Thursday night and a date with Rex!

The mysterious voyeur across the street was taking it all in! Now this new young man was eyeing Rex and it was obvious some fucking would happen. The question on the secret voyeur's mind was...who would be fucked?

************

At Rolf's shop...he knew that if Rex were to call, it would be bad. Very bad!

And wicked old Byron had his phone...and if Rex called or texted, then he would arrange a visit to the apartment. And then Rex would be used and thrown aside...a toy from last Christmas. Rolf, the Nordic gay bear sighed deeply. He prayed Rex was too busy or lost the card.

But at home, Byron sat in his wheelchair. Sure, he could walk a bit but it was more fun to watch wimpy Rolf chase after him and help him. Byron paid the bills and owned the flat...why not! And now he sat with Rolf's phone and looked at the photos of Rex.

Damn that guy is hot! Byron mused and played with his shrivelled eighty-year old piece of meat. If anyone would get it up, Rex would and Rex would be the type of guy he could fuck...in his very special untried way!

And the way his ass was so supple and he used those toys like a pro! Damn...that so sexy! This made Byron salivate. He wanted to lick Rex from his sexy toes to his tasty asshole...lick-lick and LICK!

Byron smiled to himself; an evil leer distorting his old haggard face. A new toy had come! Custom built and Rolf had no clue he had it. It was too fucking good for Rolf's fat weak ass...but this Rex was different. Rex, at forty was perfect and studly and that red hair and golden pubes...delicious!

"Call Rex....damn you, CALL!" Byron incanted like an old crone. He needed fresh meat...Rex's long juicy uncut meat!

*****

Lorna sat sipping an ice cream soda and then along came a very chirpy Collin along the pavement and into the small shop!

He seemed more than pleased with himself and carried two shoeboxes and plopped himself down at the table in a chair.

And on his feet were the nice white trainers.

"No charge!" he said handing back the credit card of Uncle Rex's.

Lorna smiled broadly. "Sex my dear...opens doors!"

Lorna ordered a soda for Collin and moved closer.

"Tell me! What did he do? And what did you do? Auntie Lorna, your sex mentor wants details!" she said licking her painted lips.

And Collin began to explain...his cock growing again in his trousers with the memory. Hell, it was so hot to share it!

"Well, it was just oral...he did me...and he took out his teeth!" Collin began with a shy smile. His brass rimmed specs looked great and Lorna smiled back.

"Baby, it's a start! And did it feel good as he munched your little dicky with his juicy raw gums?" she asked. Her own pussy was now wet.

"Oh, Auntie...I loved it!" Collin said as the soda was brought to the table.

He felt great! His nut had burst quick and the man gobbled it up. It even covered his moustache. It happened so fast! But then the guy gave him both pairs of shoes...free! He told Lorna all this. She smiled and rubbed his thin hand.

"It's just a start, baby! More will come and you will have your uncle...many times- just like I will! We are a good team. And those cameras will be installed tomorrow when your uncle is at work. And you and I can both access them on our laptops. I think before we go home, we buy a good one for you...using your uncle's card of course. He did say...anything you need!" Lorna laughed with glee.

******************

Uncle Rex had only left breifly to make a coffee for each of them and find some bone china plates for the baked treats.

They sat, Claude on the couch and Rex in his throne-like chair. His socked feet massaging the top of the old footstool.

They sipped, talked about the office and recent projects that Rex was undertaking.

Claude's eyes were wandering and Rex noted it.

The sexy mature stud moved his cup and placed it on the side table.

His hands now resting on the arms of the chair.

The midday light hitting him like a stage set and making him seem almost unreal and Adonis-like. Claude felt his hands moving now and he too placed his cup down.

"So, Claude...do you have any other questions or requests for your mentor. We have all afternoon!" Rex said as his left hand rested now on the robe belt that barley contained his trim golden furred naked body.

"I am so happy to be here with you. I admire you so much. More than you know," Claude said swallowing again and again.

His hand began to nervously smooth his blond hair backward and away from his forehead. Rex smiled, this was so endearing and cute!

Rex now tugged on the belt as he had done with Wilbert. The move always worked, always!

The robe began to open and reaveal the still erect uncut masterpiece inside! It lay in its golden pubic nest and the tight ball sac looked swollen, in need of release!

Claude's eyes bugged out.

He said nothing. His mouth hung open like a fly trap.

"You see Claude, right before you arrived I was in the middle of exploring a new toy. I would love your help...if you want?" Rex said as he hand now massaged his foreskin up and down the long shaft. The juicy plum colored cock-knobby popping out over and over and pre-cum oozing out.

Claude stood and his body shook. He reached his hand out as if to help Rex upwards from his chair.

"It would be a pleasure...boss!" he said with a smile from ear to ear.

Rex now stood with the robe wide open and his cock protruding forth like a flagpole.

His socked feet walked side by side with the well dressed youth and they moved up to the bedroom hand in hand.

Our mysterious voyeur saw it all and now was rerady for more bedroom frolics. Rex was insatiable!

12