What's for Dessert?

Story Info
Never underestimate the power of seduction.
4k words
4.53
3.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks again to you that have read some of our little stories, with their flaws and all. And welcome to any new readers that stumbled upon this one first. We have been showing one another our stores for feedback on it before releasing it forward. l do not intend to this time as most likely my husband would ask me not to release it. He is very modest even if he may not seem so here.

My husband has always been a seduction master, and nobody knows that better than l do. Of course, he has seduced me more times than l can count. Then when we were active in the Lifestyle together it as almost a sure thing with the other wife, they didn't know what hit them. As the sex was just a part of the game and not the game in total.

We all know of stories where the wife fakes it so as not to damage hubby's ego. I'm not saying I wasn't enjoying the male half of our swap partners, but if my husband was laying it on thick with his wife l had to up my game just so the guy felt better about himself. Again it was just a bit of polishing of the good time l had being with him.

One time my husband picked up a lady while we were in line to pick up our holiday ham, but l could never get the needed seven hundred and fifty words needed to be published. So l have chosen a different one that still burns bright in my memories. Maybe because l got caught in his web also that night.

It was a Saturday night and when did go out it was mostly then as my husband worked most Saturdays to provide better for myself and our children. We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant so if seduction was planned it most likely was only upon me. If role-playing or seduction as the means to our ends we would always choose to go somewhere new or a place most would not know us by name.

l can't believe they tore down the restaurant l speak of and two more to put up yet another name-brand gym, but there you have it. rather sad in our eyes and l miss the reminder driving past it nowadays or say without it being there.

The place was always the busiest on weekends which l imagine most are. Me, I'm just standing with my husband waiting for our name to be called, but not him. He observes everything and in doing so he returns to the hostess's stand and has a few words with her. upon his return he whispered in my ear that we might have to wait a bit longer but it might be worth it.

l was still about as lost as l was a moment earlier but l knew he had some kind of plan hatching in his head, and more times than not there are rewards for both of us at the end. It was about twenty more minutes before the young lady called out our name and showed us to our booth. It was in the back and nearest to the kitchen so l knew there had to be a better reason than this unless extremely warm food was what he was after.

But when our waitress came to our table things cleared up quite a bit. My husband didn't wait for her to welcome us after she handed out the menus and before she could speak a word he reached out and took her hand.

Husband: "Hey how are you doing Cat" (her name was Cathy but went by Cat with friends)

Cat: "I'm fine, do you need a few minutes?"

I can't express her tone in words but now l could see there was something up with her. But until that moment l know or felt anything was wrong, and l saw her walking back and forth as much as my husband did but l missed it.

Husband: "I'm sorry for whatever you are going through Cat. But please, my wife would like the string beef taco plate. And l will have the cheese enchilada plate if you would be so kind."

Cat: "Any drinks tonight?"

Husband: "Just two iced teas, my lovely wife would like lemon but none from me. we want to stay away from alcohol in case you want to confide in us what's bothering you"

Cat gives us an uneasy smile and walks away. l asked my husband how could he tell there was something wrong, although by then l could see it too.

Husband: "How can you not see it, didn't you notice she wasn't wearing her wedding ring?"

At that point, I'm not sure if this was about seduction or kindness, but I'm in for either. and as to her ring, I never knew she had one less wasn't wearing it that night. Hell, to me she was Cathy l knew nothing of her nickname. Yet I'm sure between fellow employees they've used it a hundred times, l was just not paying attention and there's the difference.

l must say she's a pretty thing, the late twenties or early thirties. That would have put her about ten years younger than my husband and l. Cat returned with our tea and told us it will only be a few more minutes (just not for what)

Husband: "Okay, l can wait for a few more minutes for you to tell us what's wrong. Or if you would be more comfortable l can give you girls a few minutes alone"

Cat shifted her weight on her hip and took a deep breath.

Cat: "My husband and l are separated and I'm not upset at that but he has my girls this weekend, and honestly l don't trust him."

For once l had the chance to help, l told her that we understand as we have two girls also. (the tips of my fingers against the back of her hand) And l bet your girls are as pretty as you are, just beautiful. That was then we saw the first smile of the evening from Cat but not the last.

She left our side after that but just for a few minutes, and when she returned she was far more open as to her worries and fears. It was not hard to give her our full attention as we actually cared, regardless of the other avenues that might happen. My husband was the first to respond.

Husband: "We are so sorry Cat, l wish there was something we could do to help."

Cat: "Honestly you both are helping, l guess it just feels better to say what I feel inside to somebody, at least I'm off soon. But that might be worse, alone in our apartment."

Husband: "Well now that we have eaten l don't think a drink will fog our senses. So what if my wife and l go to the bar and have a drink, we are in no hurry. Then maybe after your shift, you join us? And of course, we would be happy to buy you a drink if you would like."

(there then, the wordplay. We, my wife, and the use of such to ease her mind it's not some insane guy trying to pick her up. In front of his own wife to say the least. But understand there's no intent to have her do anything she doesn't want to. Just opening the door for her to explore the possibilities, l can not say that enough. She or any of them had the power over themselves and there would never be any pushback to their choices)

We went in and had that drink, our conversation far more on her sorry state of things than if she came home with us or not. l was the first to notice her coming our way, she was now in jeans and a simple top. Most or all of her make-up was off but she was a classic beauty, one that would look good in a paper sack.

When my husband caught sight of her he waved her in welcoming her to join us. His wave then turned to the server while asking Cat what we could get for her.

Cat: "l think tonight calls for Tequila."

With the barmaid almost upon us, my husband stops her in her tracks.

Husband: "three Tequilas please, whichever brand she likes (pointing toward Cat)

The drinks arrive at the same time Cat is settled in, we toasted "to better days" l believe that my husband wanted her to start the conversation as he sat quietly which is not his style. But regardless we did not have to wait long.

Cat: "Thanks for the drink and your ears most of all."

Husband: "Of course, and we would like to help in any way we can. l propose a change of subject if just for a bit."

Cat: "That sounds go to me."

At that point l took lead, just doing what l would with any of my girlfriends only covering the basics first, whether is she local, how long she has lived in the area, and so on. Then my favorite part is a bit about myself and how lucky l am. Just a taste of my wonderful husband as I didn't want to push comparisons and he was sitting right there.

l spoke of our wonderful home and my bathroom that had been recently completed at that time. I showed her some pix l had on my phone and her response was exactly as l figured.

Cat: "Oh my God that looks like a five-star hotel"

Me: "even better as it is mine"

Husband: "If you are not in a hurry to get home my wife could drive with you to our place, I'm sure she would love to show it off."

Me: "Oh please do, you'll love it"

Cat: "Well that is far better than my empty apartment, so l would love to."

We headed straight home and together we showed Cat our home and the yards, saving the Master Bath and courtyard for last. When we went from our bedroom to the bath my husband left us alone, I'm sure on purpose. She only had one word "Wow" So many beautiful things to see, the Marble chad walls, the big beautiful shower, and for some reason the big tub always came up last.

Cat: "That's a big tub."

Me: "yes it is but we have a continuous water heater, so l can fill it and my husband can shower next to me without the water turning cold."

Cat: "He doesn't bathe with you, it's big enough"

Me: l get lucky once in a while but he is more a shower type of guy. besides the view is far better if he's in the shower" (we both laugh)

Cat: "What l would give for something like all this."

Me: "Well you have time Sweetie, we didn't start with these things. But you don't have to wait, I mean l don't want to sound weird, but l am happy to let you give it a whirl. It's early yet so we won't be going to bed any time soon."

Cat: "Really, l would love that. My tub is tiny and toys all around it so far short on the enjoyment of a good long soak. Plus l have never been in one with the jets like this one, that said l would probably break it.

Me: "Oh nonsense, just have fun with it. So, it's a go?"

Cat: "Sure if it's not too much trouble."

Me: "Not at all, and let me get you a robe so you can completely dry before getting dressed again.

While the tub fills l grab that robe and a couple of soft towels. then l light a few candles that we're already surrounding the tub. l switch off the bright light leaving just the accent one on, which are plenty as l have bathed many times just the same. all set l turn some music on before l leave.

Me: "l am going to leave the bedroom door open, call out if you need anything."

I went to the living room where my husband was, and his first words were to her welfare, not sex or sexual things. l explained what was said and how she is now bathing which he took as l knew he would, just happy to hear she seems to be in a better place as to her mindset. And maybe another point to be made. (let your feeling speak for you, we all have senses we might or might not know of. And we pick up on those if we like it or not.

It had been some time so l went back to check on her. Knocking on our bedroom door.

Me: "Are you okay in there, is there anything l can get you?"

Cat: "I'm great, you can come in if you'd like."

She didn't have to ask me twice, l walked to join her in the bathroom once again. The bubbles had died out mostly, but she said no to my offer of more. And perfect for now, l can see her wonderful body far better. She asked about my husband in a way l took as she didn't want to be a bother.

Me: "He is just fine his first words were to his concerns about you, l told him you seemed to be feeling better."

Cat: "And then some, this is fabulous and something just for me, and l can't remember the last time l felt that way."

Me: Perfect and exactly what we wanted for you. You look so comfy l might have to use the bath myself tonight, it's been far too long. When l use it I don't want to feel rushed so sadly the shower sees my old butt far more than the tub does.

Cat: "come on, your not that old, and as for your butt... l wish l had yours."

Me: "Well my driver's license and the mirror might disagree but thank you nevertheless.

Cat: "Well there's room for two so if you'd rather not wait"

At that point, l wounded who is hunting who here. But l was not complaining one bit. We had been out in the town so l was dressed for doing so. A nice dress, stocking, and matching undies, sadly missing was my high heels but in the house comfort was number one. l took my sweet time removing there before her eyes.

Before stepping in l reached for the bubbles which were named (Dirty Girl) something my husband found fitting at the time. As the bubbles they were so l could touch me without notice or just maybe with it could be even better, we shall find out.

l have a dumb habit whenever I get into a bathtub, so it happens unknowingly at this point unless l bring to mind to not do it. That wasn't the case this time as l dipped my hand into the warm water and brought my wet soapy hand to my smooth pussy, rubbing it a few times. l didn't even realize it until after l was all the way in, but l imagine Cat might not be able to say the same, regardless it wasn't a topic brought up.

l washed my body while we made small talk, she seemed as if an old friend and more so those friends that l have done the same thing with, normally upon their request to revisit fun had in the past in that very tub.

Me: "I don't want anything hard but l wouldn't mind a glass of wine, would you care for some?"

Cat: "That would be great, thank you."

I had to shout to get over the jets and the music, plus my husband was at the other end of the house.

Me: "Honey, do we still have that bottle of Red Wine in the frig and if we do can you bring two glasses?"

Husband: "I'm not sure but if we don't I'll open a bottle of White and bring it to you."

A few minutes later my husband knocks on the bedroom door, this sends Cat lowering her body to submerge her breasts under the bubbles.

Husband: "here you go, sadly that's the last of it. But I'm happy to open another bottle."

Me: "No, honey this is fine. We just want to wet our lips"

Husband: "Okay, as always I'm at your service. yell out if you need anything else."

Our conversation changed at that point to my husband, what a great one l had. And l stuck a toe into our Lifestyle friends and the goings on about that. It was now clear to her she wasn't our first guest to share my tub. And luckily it didn't frighten her away as she wanted to hear more and more. l don't think l was the only one rubbing themself any longer.

She gave some feedback on her life and experiences, but nothing earth-shattering sadly for her. With my husband still in the other room, it was up to me to pull that trigger.

Me: "Would you like to experience what we just were talking about?"

In a cute shade of pink, she blushingly said "yes"

Me: "So l understand, do you want just me or the whole experience which would include my husband?"

Cat: "The whole enchilada, if you don't think he'll mind"

Me: "(laughingly) are you kidding me? (calling to my husband) "Honey, we need you again."

Another knock and on the door he stood before us once again.

Husband: "yes ladies, what can l do for you?"

Me: "It's getting late so why don't you take your shower now." (for those that don't know we preferred to shower just before sex, so he knew what l meant.)

My back was turned to him as he undressed but my interest was more for Cat's eyes and what they told me. Now we could both see as my husband entered the adjoining shower, with great interest we both watched him clean his strong body. After washing his hair he grabbed the towel slung over the glass enclosure and dried himself off. I heard his voice behind me "Honey" and l turned to take his hand to help me up.

Before getting out l leaned into Cat's ear, "You are perfectly safe, you're going to love this" With that l turned and stepped into the warm towel in my husband's hands. He reach into the tub to aid Cat in getting up but as the last of the tub water encircled the drain he stepped in and joined her.

Taking the wand he chased away the bubbles that were clinging on for dear life. Only after that did he gently pat her dry. l lead the way to our bedroom taking a seat in the chair we keep in a corner. Again, none of this was new to me but l marveled at it each time. l knew what they felt and good odds what was going on in their heads.

In my head, l am leading the way (Slowly he will unwrap her as if she's a present, now kiss the top of her shoulders) It took a welcome but unexpected surprise when she kissed him hard on the mouth. l was sure my husband had plans to take things a bit slower, especially at first. But she was obviously in the mood to fuck, and he's not bad at that either, the best l have ever had for what that is worth.

He picked her up ripping her grip away from his hard cock, then he tossed her on the bed as if she was a Rag Doll. He places his hands under her legs at the knees and lifted them. Without any games, he went straight for her pretty pussy, and her instant loud moaning and all but cheers would lead anyone to believe he had done what was wanted and honestly needed in her life at that moment.

Normally I'm far more patient but since we skipped over 3, 4, and 5 l figured l would test the water myself. l moved in above her and l began to massage her breasts, her reaction was reaching up and pulling my towel off of me so l figured l was now in the mix also. l leaned in and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, her youngest must be young as l drew milk.

My larger breasts were in her face anyway so l was not surprised as she began to suck upon mine at the same time. My husband looked up and gave me a look that I don't have the skills to explain but l am pretty sure you got the idea.

l moved to her side not wanting to be too invasive as to place my body over hers as well as my Kitty, as l found what I was after l had to about to fight my husband to get a lick in sideways until he lifted her higher and began to eat her ass leaving her sweet box all to myself. It only took a minute or so of that to make her climax and the fight was on once again as we ran after every droplet.

She tugged at my leg, pulling me closer. l swung my leg over her and lowered myself to her waiting mouth. Now it was my turn to offer my nectar.

Her pussy as well as mine was now in need of cock, guest first being the house rules l fingered myself waiting for my turn. After cumming again l thought it only fair l got my turn but before that began l could not resist tasting her upon my husband's cock, besides l felt robbed of having it during one of the few steps that were skipped. She joined in and together we covered every inch, most many times.

I knew he couldn't last much longer, not under attack by both of us so l told her "Why don't you go for a ride?" My husband stayed where he was, on the edge of the bed with his feet on the carpet. She mounted him, Cowgirl, while l stood behind her for support and to fill both of my hands with her breasts. She leaned into me and took what might have been her ride of a lifetime, at least up until that point.

She came for the fourth or fifth time, but who's counting? l just knew l waited long enough, guest or not. Call me old-fashioned but unless anal l like the missionary position, it's far easier and my thought can go to only cumming, and the more times the merrier.

After finding (it) once again my husband was still at it and another was right around the corner for me so l hoped l would make it in time. Cat came around ass toward hubby and lower herself on my hungry face.

That caused a chain reaction of my husband and myself cumming quite violently. As for Cat, she wasn't going anywhere until she got her nut once again. And l wouldn't have it any other way.

Cat spent the night with us and we played most of the following day as we all had it off. That was the first time in a long time that l didn't sleep in my husband's arms. But you know, book-ending the beautiful Cat wasn't half bad either.

12