What's Love Got to Do With It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Monica was frantic as she paced around the small house, clutching her phone in her tight fist. "I don't understand?" She yelled at her family who sat about the room looking disinterested. "What does he mean 'bored'? And how could he just take off without telling us?"

Tina just rolled her eyes from her perch on the couch arm, beside her mother. "You are one dumb cunt!" She declared flatly. "How did you even land a man like that in the first place? All the pussy in the world won't keep him happy if you're just gonna run around partying and fuck all your old boy toys."

The twins tittered to each other while Monica screamed in outrage and lunge at her baby sister. "You bitch!" She cried. Her attack was stopped short when Tina rose to her feet and blocked her casually, sending her older sister bounding backwards to fall on her butt. She looked down at her scornfully. "Who's the bitch now Sis?" She gloated. "'Tiny Tina' ain't so easy to push around anymore, is she?" And with that she turned and walked from the room.

Monica glowered as she climbed to her feet, searching for her phone. "Fucking cunt." She muttered.

Kathy just sighed quietly as she rose from the couch and walked quietly back to her room.

"Seriously sis," Lisa chimed in. "Do you really expect him to just hang around in the living room for the next two weeks with blue balls, while you go around scratching your itch every night?"

"I haven't been 'scratching' anything." She lied defensively.

The twins smirked at each other. They had been with her every night when she would disappear into a room at a friend's, house with an old beau.

Lola shook her head. "Tina's right." She added. "You need to slow your roll and make it up to him. You can't expect him to go without any for this long while you are out spreading your legs all over town. I think you should stay home for a change and do something with him."

"If he were here, you two could keep taking care of him to tide him over." She retorted. "And what about the wedding? There is so much to do... Gray doesn't want to be dragged into that."

"You keep this up," Lisa remarked, "and there won't be any wedding."

***

Despite their words and intentions, the three ladies were once again out on the town when Grayson returned to the small house and went inside. He found Kathy working quietly in the kitchen. Otherwise, the place was still.

"I see it's just the two of us again." He stated flatly as he carried two bags of groceries over to the kitchen counter. He noticed they were low on milk, bread, and various other items.

"Mmhmm." She replied as she began putting away the items. "I'm sorry about their behavior. I never really was a very good mother."

Grayson stood still and stared at her back. That was the most she had ever said to him. "I wouldn't sell yourself short Ms. Fitzpatrick..." He replied.

"Kathy." She corrected.

He nodded before continuing. "Kathy, I can't imagine the burden you carried as you brought all of them up and kept them fed, clothed and with a roof over their heads." He commended her.

She smiled at his words as she finished with the last of the groceries.

"Eventually we all grow old enough to make our own choices and can no longer complain that we are simply products of our environment." He continued.

She glanced at him with humble appreciation for his words before slipping quietly past him and returning to her room.

He sat on the couch and opened his tablet. He scrolled through several pages before selecting a folder and opening an app within. It was a tracking program originally designed for the original Lojack options that were introduced in late 90's vehicles. He acquired the original patents for the software and tweaked it to provide a means of protecting more sensitive technologies. He also happened to install it into his own car as well as Monica's cell phone. Once it was activated, he could locate an item by selecting its unique identifier on the tiny adhesive chip that was attached to it. The app also used a public map application similar to Google maps but with far greater scope.

He located her phone at an address 2.5 miles from his location. The app was not only able to establish precise geosynchronous latitude/longitude/azimuth of an object but could also determine its vertical vector as well, corrected for sea level and local barometric pressure. By zooming in he was able to identify the house and show that her phone was located in the Southwest corner on the second floor. Probably a bedroom, he mused.

The absolute genius of the app was in its ability to timestamp its position and send it to a cloud storage entity as a chronological file. He could in a sense follow her phone's exact location for as far back as he wanted and view it as an animated trail moving forward of backward in time, superimposed over a digital map.

With another app on his tablet, he was able to look up the address of the house and quickly learned practically everything there was to know about it; ownership, taxes, historical valuations, power, water, and data usage, even how many time the police had been called to the residence and for what reason. Christopher Handler was the name on the Lease. Didn't she once mention that name to him once? She liked to compare him with a lot of her old boyfriends. He was always portrayed as superior in every aspect of course.

He could easily dig deeper and probably even spy on her activities. 2.5 miles was barely a wink as the drone flies. He had the equipment and means in the trunk of his car. With the Firefly he could remotely approach virtually undetected and even slip into a window left open only a fraction of an inch. It could fly, hover, perch and even crawl on tiny insect like legs. It could record audio and video data in light or dark environments. But he opted to just pull up and game and amuse himself idly for a few hours before calling it a night.

The three girls returned home earlier than usual, surprising Grayson who had not even made out the couch bed for the night. The twins waved at him coyly as they passed him, heading for the stairs. Monica was clearly drunk again and reeked of alcohol and smoke. She seemed contrite as she stumbled over to him and hugged him tightly. "Oh baby!" She crooned. Her hair smelled of burnt grease, cigarettes, and cannabis. "I was so worried!" She looked into his eyes searching for any emotion. They were empty. "I'm so sorry for leaving you all alone all the time." She was pressing her thigh into his crotch erotically and he felt his dick starting to respond. She tried to kiss him, but he shocked her by turning away.

"Baby?" She sounded hurt by his rejection. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He replied with a neutral tone as he gently disengaged himself from her. "You just smell really bad, and I think you should go take a shower."

"Oh." She stammered, her eyes were slightly glazed over, and she seemed off put by his remark. "Of course. I'll be back down in a few and we can talk." He watched her as she went up the stairs. Her short skirt rose up to reveal her white panties as soon as she had climbed the first four steps. He shook his head as his ego battled with his lust.

He made up his small bed and was laying in it quietly listening to the shower until it stopped. Silence fell over the house again with the exception of that background buzzing. Then he saw a light appear upstairs briefly as a door opened and closed. Quiet feet descended the stairs and soon a shadowy figure approached and bumped against his bed. "Gray?" Monica's soft voice whispered as she reach forward in the dark to find him and sit down next to his supine form.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay." She whispered as she reached over to kiss him softly. "I hope our vows are not going to hard on you."

"How about you?" He said quietly. "Have you been doing okay without sex?"

"Oh, it's so hard!" She whispered harshly. "Baby I want you so bad I can hardly stand it!" She pushed her hand down until it rested on his growing erection. She squeezed him a few times teasing. "But just imagine how incredible it will be after the wedding!" She crooned with a naughty tone.

"I wont lie babe." He breathed reaching over and touching her bare leg. She was dressed in a simple night shirt that fell down to her mid-thigh. "Its not easy at all for me." He squeezed her leg then reached up to cup her breast. "It's all I can do to resist taking you right now!" He flicked the barbell in her right nipple, and she jumped with a groan. She pulled her body away from him and took her hand off his rigid cock.

"You can do it baby!" She said encouragingly. "You don't want to ruin it now do you?"

"Don't tempt me sweetheart." He said firmly as he touched her hand. "I mean it. If you come back down here with nothing but that nighty on--I will rape you where you stand!"

"Ah!" She cooed. "You say the sweetest things!" She reached over and gave him a peck on the lips. "Good night baby!" And she stepped away quietly.

"Night." He grumbled as he heard her pad up the stairs. His boner ached for release. Maybe he would get another visit later. He lay back and closed his eyes, sighing with frustration.

***

He awoke to the sound of bare feet quietly padding across the room toward the kitchen. It was pitch black but when he turned to look he saw her as she slipped past a window. The faint glow of moonlight reflected off her short night gown and pale skin. Her ass swayed seductively as she disappeared into the kitchen.

'I can't believe this.' He thought as he sat up. Just a glimpse of her bare legs sent the blood pulsing into his groin. "She thinks I'm kidding, eh?' He had had enough. It was one thing to hold out on him, but it was something else entirely to flaunt it in front of him when he was so vulnerable to temptation. He got to his feet and adjusted his boner to a more comfortable position in his shorts. He saw the light of the fridge briefly and then it was dark again. 'That fucking tramp!' He walked quietly passed the dining room and entered the dark kitchen, where her saw her standing in front of the sink holding a glass in her right hand. She stood there quietly with her back to him as she sipped at the drink. Her left ass cheek was exposed from the way her gown rested high up on her hip. His dick throbbed painfully, and he couldn't resist her anymore.

He stalked up behind her and grabbed her around the waist as he pressed his rock-hard cock into her back. She gasped in surprise, and he felt her shudder. Just like she always did during their foreplay.

"I warned you what would happen if you came back down here in that tiny little night gown!" He growled as he reached up with his hands and grabbed her heavenly breasts through the shirt. She gave a little cry of shock as he ground his hips into her ass. "You cant expect me to take this anymore!" He continued as he mashed her body into his.

"I'm done with this shit!" He hissed and shoved her forward, so she was bent over the counter. Her night shirt rose up to her waist and he reached down to feel her thin cotton panties as they strained to cover her cheeks before slipping into her crack.

She cried out softly as he grabbed her undies with both hands and jerked them down her legs. "No! Wait..." She pleaded with a harsh whisper. "You don't want to..."

"Just shut up!" He whispered sharply into her ear. "You have been teasing me beyond cruelty for days now." He freed his erection from his briefs and pressed it between her tight legs. When she resisted him he shoved her feet apart with his own foot and began rubbing the top of his shaft against her dripping wet pussy lips. Her soft fur tickled the head as he pushed his length up to her pubis.

Her gasps gave way to a distressed moan as she gripped the counter with both hands to steady herself.

"I love you Monica, but I'm done playing these fucking games!" He grabbed his shaft and rubbed his head vigorously back and forth over her vaginal entrance. "We work because we fuck--a lot! And that's how its going to be from now on!" And with that he thrust himself into her tight channel.

She cried out and arched up, but he shoved her back over as he withdrew a little and then pushed back into her even further. With each thrust of his hips, he went deeper and deeper until he slammed his hips against her ass. 'Oh God! She feels better than ever!' He thought as he began pumping in and out of her with a vengeance. He knew he wasn't going to last very long, and he slowed down to try and enjoy her exquisite pussy just a little longer.

"Oh!" She gasped over and over as he pressed his shaft deep inside her. Her head had drooped as she struggled for breath. He gripped her hips like a vice as he slowly, methodically pulled back and then slammed back into her. He felt her legs shaking beneath him signaling she was close as well. He raised his hands up to her waist and started pumping her faster. He felt his balls tighten and begin to rise up into his scrotum. It was so close now! He reached under her night shirt and grabbed one of her tits in each hand, squeezing them, twisting her nipples. She shuddered violently, crying out and he felt himself stiffen as he buried himself into her and held it, trying to penetrate her as far as he could as his dick began to spasm. He pulled on her nipples again and a tiny part of his mind fought against the rest as it exploded in ecstasy. 'Her nipples...' He realized with a heart wrenching start. 'Where was the dumb bell?'

His mind raced as his orgasm faltered. He continued holding her tightly against him, his rock-hard cock pulsing urgently as he pressed against her cervix. He tentatively twisted her right nipple once more. There was no dumb bell piercing.

"Oh fuck!" He whispered harshly as it dawned on him. He was fucking Monica's mother!

He should have pulled out immediately, but his hormone charged reproductive drive overwhelmed him. He felt helpless, like he was completely out of control of his body, and he tightened his grip and forced himself even deeper into her pussy. His cum shot through him and erupted into her in six epic spurts. With each burst he felt his swollen dick contract and swell, again and again.

"Oh God!" He cried louder as he surrendered to the euphoric tidal wave. He was oblivious to her own outcry as he began pumping in and out of her again.

After a moment his cognition and reasoning returned, and he pulled himself away from her with a jerking motion. He let go of her breasts and his hands slowly lowered down to her hips. Her body quivered in response.

In shock at his actions Grayson simply turned and walked out of the kitchen silently. He fell onto the bed and lay face down panting heavily. He never heard her walk quickly past and into her room.

***

He couldn't sleep that night. His mind was awash with emotion as he relived his assault over and over. He felt guilty, afraid, angry, betrayed, used and mostly uncertain as to how to move forward. In the morning he would have to face her and try to explain. But explain what? And how?

Eventually morning did come, and he was sitting up in his shorts drinking a cup of coffee when the daughters began coming down. The twins were sweet and bubbly as usual and Tina once again headed straight out the door. Monica was a bit reserved when she appeared. She kissed him on the cheek and hugged him briefly before grabbing a coffee of her own.

"We need to go out today babe." She explained hesitantly. "Just us girls again, I'm sorry." She looked at him pleadingly. "But we will be back early this time, no later than 7. Then we can go out and have some fun if you want." She seemed hopeful and took his silence and faraway look as confirmation. She immediately became chipper and happy and was leading the twins out the door shortly thereafter.

The house became still and quiet. There was that buzzing... No, it stopped. Weird.

Then he heard a shower start and he knew that Kathy was up. He had learned early in life to tackle his problems head on, so he rose to his feet and padded over to the master suite. The door was unlocked, and he entered the room. The large king-sized bed was unmade, and the bathroom door was open, the light that spilled through the door drew his attention to a white cord than lay on the bed and ran down the side to disappear behind the nightstand. He stepped over and saw the source of all the buzzing he had been hearing. He couldn't help but smirk as he considered how much use the thing had gotten since he had been here.

He didn't notice that the shower had stopped or that a shadow fell across the bathroom door. He jumped when he heard her gasp of surprise as she noticed his presence. He turned and found her standing in the doorway with a towel held up to her chest. It wasn't wrapped around her wet body, and he could see her naked thighs and the side of her left breast. He glanced up at her eyes and found them full of alarm and uncertainty.

"Wha--what do you...want?" She asked softly.

He swallowed uncomfortably as his penis once again began betraying him. He was at a complete loss of words. "Um. I..." He shook his head to try and clear it as his cock began bulging against the front of his shorts. 'Oh God! This isn't happening...'

He stood helplessly and shrugged his shoulders. "I...uh...I wanted to...um...apologize." He stammered. "You know for last night?"

She didn't reply.

He shifted his feet and fought the urge to rearrange his shorts, giving away his raging hardon. "I obviously didn't know it was you...at first."

She was staring straight at his tenting crotch. "But you did know eventually." She commented.

"But why didn't you stop me?" He asked suddenly his face was hot as he imagined the rest of her body that was hidden from him behind the towel.

"Why didn't you stop?" She countered.

He looked down at the floor and ground his teeth frustrated. "Because I couldn't." Suddenly his uncertainty faded away and he felt determination and confidence return. He looked up and met her gaze. "I thought you were Monica at first. But little things were different, better." He stepped towards her. "Amazing!"

He stood an arm's length in front of her and paused. "I don't know what happened and I wont try to explain it. But I do not regret having experienced it." He reached out and touched her chin softly. She was quivering.

"I want to experience it again."

She looked up at him with wide eyes.

"I want to take you to bed right now." He concluded breathing heavily. He took a half a step closer and touched her arm. With his other hand he took her towel and pulled it away from her.

She released it and let him pull her against his body. She was cold and damp and her hair dripped but she smelled like nothing he had ever known. She was clean, fresh, and very, very aroused. His erection pressed into her belly through his shorts as he held her close, touching his lips to her neck. She shuddered again and moaned softly at his caress.

He led her over to the bed and stood before her again. He grabbed the waist band of his briefs and slipped them down over his hips until they fell to his feet. As he stepped out of them he took her left hand and guided it to his rigid shaft, placing her fingers around it. He repeated this action with her right hand cupping his balls, and she stood silently staring at his member. He placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her down until she slowly sank to her knees.

With no further urging she bent forward and took him into her mouth with another moan. He placed a hand on her blonde head and closed his eyes with pleasure as she began working her mouth back and forth over his length. He let her continue for several minutes before he stopped her and pulled away. With gentle hands he lifted her up and sat her on the bed spreading her legs.