What's My Name? Ch. 01

Story Info
I'm glad she was a fucking idiot...
1.2k words
3.35
9.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went next door only to see Lesi's car outside so I ran to the door and knocked on the door. Serena answered.

"Oh, it's you? Lesi's not going to be here for long. She's leaving me the house."

"I just need to talk to her."

"She doesn't want to talk to you!"

"Please, I'm begging you." I looked into Serena's eyes as she felt guilty and opened the door. Lesi stormed past me and got in her car. I chase after her.

"Lesi. Please talk to me."

"I have nothing to say to a piece of shit like you!"

"Lesi...I need you. Madison cheated on me..." Her anger fades away as she becomes sad.

"Rico...I'm so sorry." Lesi gives me a tight hug. "Can we please go back to your house or something?"

"Sure." I glanced and saw Madison looking with anger in her eyes with a towel wrapped around her body. Lesi drives to her house, which is not far from the Airbnb. It was a quick ride as she got out of her car and walked to the house and unlocked the door. We walked inside her big entrance and I fell in love. I actually didn't know her house was like this. She took me upstairs and she went into her closet and started to take off her clothes and she was left with a bra and panties.

I was infatuated. From her beautiful curves, all the way to her stretch marks. She was like a beautiful queen in my eyes and I just wanted to tell her. I looked down as I noticed my dick was beginning to poke out of my boxers. He's waiting to come out. I had to change the subject.

"Lesi." She turns around and looks at me. "What happened to us?" She sighed

"You got a girlfriend. And I was jealous. From that day forward, our communication was not at it's best. I really liked you and I was interested in seeing where our friendship would have gone. I've always loved you."

All of a sudden. My heart began to beat faster as if everything that I have ever felt for Lesi would pop out of my chest. But I can't tell her. But I can show her. I looked down at my dick and I smirked.

And I know the best way...

I pinned her to the wall as she looked at me with those beautiful 'come fuck me' eyes. I grabbed her face as I kissed her deeply as she kissed me back. She wrapped one of her legs around me as I grabbed her other leg and lifted her up, still kissing her. She moans in my mouth as I lay on the bed and she gets on top of me. She begins grinding up against me. I smacked her ass once as she flinched and got up.

"Why did you stop, baby?" Her facial expression changes.

"I just remember what happened in the elevator last night, what happened a few minutes ago with your girlfriend--"

"Ex! Girlfriend!" I corrected her because as far as I'm concerned, I'm embarrassed that we even dated in the first place.

"I can't get over that."

"Why?"

"Because I felt used." I sighed

"Lesi, I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I just couldn't resist you because you're so beautiful." I look at her up and down. My dick rises up thinking about all of the things that I want to do to her. She felt it as she gasped as my head spins because I can't focus.

I want her. Right fucking now!

All of a sudden she pulls out my dick and rubs on it. I bit my lip as I haven't had this feeling in a year.

"It grew?"

"Do you want to feel it and find out?" I chuckle. She took off her shirt and skirt as I saw her body.

Fuck. She's sexy.

"Stop teasing me."

"I'm not teasing you." She pulls her panties to the side and sticks my dick inside of her and begins moving. I moaned loudly as I felt her wet pussy around my dick.

"Shit!" I moaned. Then she pulls it out. What the fuck? "Put it back in mami. The fuck are you doing?"

"No." She teases.

"Fine." I got up and looked in her closet and saw a big ass do not open sign. But I break rules. I opened it and saw sex toys, handcuffs, a leash, and cuffs. "Hmmm." I came over to her with the handcuffs and I cuffed her up and I got down on her and began to lick her pussy. She began to breathe hard as her back arches. She tried to move her hand but she was left helpless.

"Yessss" She moaned "Just like that..." She tried to move as I kept following her. Why are you running Lesi? I thought you wanted this. I know you're not used to me eating your pussy in a while baby. But I'm not like those Florida niggas. I am elite.

"It feels good baby?" I began blowing and licking as her toes curled.

"Yes daddy." At that moment. I wanted to give it to her. I rose up and began slapping my dick on her pussy.

"How bad do you want it?"

"Bad." She bit her lip.

"You want it now?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy." No hesitation, turned her over and I stuck my dick deep inside of her pussy. She moaned. As I gave her what she wanted.

"Fuckkk" I bit my lip looking at Lesi.

Fuck she looks so sexy taking my dick. Bringing back some memories.

"Shit. Right there." She moans. "Fuck me daddy. Fuck me like you missed me." My expression changed as I realized what she said. Something came over me and I grabbed on her waist and began to fuck her deeply. She screams as I grab her neck and lift her up. I whisper in her ear and tell her my favorite quote.

"What's my name?"

"Daddy...." she whimpers. I uncuffed her hands as she grabbed my arm.

"Keep moaning like that, you're gonna make me cum." I'm not gonna lie. This is what I needed. This is definitely music to my ears (pun intended)

She's going to lose her mind over me after this. I'm going to make sure of that. No guy out there can tell me otherwise. I want Lesi to go crazy over me.

I look at her as she looks back at me. She looks so sexy with her pleasing expression. She wants more of me, she can't resist me.

When it comes to Lesi, I don't wanna stop. I felt something inside of me ready to erupt. Yeah, it's time.

"I'm cumming." I moan as I heard Lesi moaning the same thing. She looked at me as she nodded.

Yeah...I'm ready.

"I'm cumming!!" She screams "I love you so much daddy."

"I love you too mami." I just can't resist her calling me daddy.

"What's my name?"

"Daddyyy...."

"Louder"

"Daddy!" Yeah it's time. I pound into her.

"Louder bitch! Say my fucking name."

"DADDY!!" She screams as I feel her juices on my dick. She sighs as she lays flat on the bed. I smirk, this is exactly what I wanted. I lay next to her as she snuggles into me.

"Soo?" I look at her as she giggles.

"You still got it." She kisses my cheek as I kiss her forehead.

I'm glad Madison was a fucking idiot. Because she led me back to you.