What's Next? (Me, My Wife, & Megan)

Story Info
Megan wants to watch, Wife's Friend Gets Surprised: 2.
2.5k words
4.46
40.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***A Short Continuation of "Wife's Friend Gets Surprised" Story ***

My name is Mark. I am 33 years old, 6'1", 205 lbs with light brown hair (usually cut short enough to no have to mess with when I get up in the morning). I don't have a six pack, but I don't have a big gut either. I try to stay in decent shape, but I am in no way a health nut or a "gym guy". My wife, Holly, is also 33 years old, 5'4" and about 135-140 lbs. She has long blond hair, beautiful 40DD breasts, and an ass to die for!

It was February 12th and I was getting ready for Valentine's Day. Yes, my wife thinks it's a big deal and I agree. I've always found a way to make the day special for her and we enjoy the romantic, even cheesy parts of the holiday. So, a few days before the big day, I usually start stepping up my husbandly charm and making a bigger effort around the house, grabbing my wife's but playfully as she goes up the stairs, that sort of thing. Currently, I was working on the dishes while Holly did laundry.

My phone, which was sitting on the counter, rang. I glanced over and saw that it was my wife's friend, Megan, calling. I slipped my wet hands on a towel quickly and pushed answer and then put it on speaker. "Hey, Megan, what's up?" I said, "Long time no see."

Megan is a very cute, somewhat petite 27 year old that my wife has become very close friends with over the years. She is 5'2" and about 100 lbs soaking wet. She's skinny, but not in an anorexic kind of way. She just has one of those stupid metabolisms that lets her eat whatever the heck she wants and still loses weight. She has small, perky 32B size breasts. She has long dark brown hair, long enough to cover her breasts.

Megan and Holly first met back when my wife and I were 25 and Megan was 19. Megan had become an intern at the company Holly worked at and was experiencing a lot of hazing and harassment from the guys in the office. My wife started hanging out with her, which left the guys no room to mess with her. When my wife first started working there, she had experienced similar attention from the same guys, however, I made it clear that their behavior would stop immediately by showing up at her office and confronting (and maybe threatening) each of them. Ever since then, Megan and Holly have been best friends.

About a month ago, our relationship with Megan became... complicated. My wife sent me to return a jacket of hers that she'd left at our house, which I did. However, when I got there, Megan didn't answer the door, my wife told me to go in. I found Megan in the shower, my wife was on the phone getting horny while I explained the situation, one thing led to another and we ended up in a pretty spontaneous threesome on Megan's bed. We parted ways on good terms, but I haven't spoken to Megan since then. Holly tells me that they seem to be getting along just fine at work, so I don't really know what's going on. So, I was surprised to get a random call from Megan.

"Hey Mark," Megan said, sounding friendly as ever, "Yeah, sorry I've been keeping my distance. I just had to think on some stuff and have some conversations with Holly. I think everything is going good, though. I mean, with me and her, not that it's going bad with you! I just mean, I wanted to call and just tell you that." She was talking fast, her thoughts coming out seemingly at random.

I wasn't sure how to respond. "Oooooookkkkaaayyy...." I said, drawn out.

She started talking again, "Oh shit, I'm not making any sense, damn it. Ugh, I just wanted to let you know I'm good if you're good. I mean, I'm not mad, jealous, Holly and I are still great friends, there's no weirdness at work, all that good stuff. I have absolutely no regrets about last month. I just don't want to not be friends with you guys... I miss you, both of you."

I stopped scrubbing the dish I was working on. I just stood there with my hands in the water. I didn't know what to say. I mean, I was good, more than good. Holly and I have been having awesome sex almost every day since our first threesome. we talked about Megan's body while we fucked as we remembered that amazing experience. The orgasm's Holly has been having were the best of our marriage. Honestly, I was in uncharted territory. In the 12 years that Holly and I have been married, I had never known that she was capable of such horny, dirty, extremely sexy behavior. Every time we started sexting, "snuggling", or talking about that experience, I never knew what kind of amazing things were going to come out of my wife's mouth. It had led to a whole new sexual excitement to our marriage and and kind of butterflies-in-the-stomach kind of anticipation to every sexual encounter. It was like we were dating again!

"Well, Megan, I feel the same way." I said, "I know I speak for Holly when I say we have no regrets either. And, well... we miss you too. Our board games are collecting dust and we have a list of movies we haven't watched because we know you wanted to watch them with us."

Megan's voice sounded more relaxed when she responded, "Awww, that makes me feel so good. Thank you, Mark, I didn't realize how much I needed to hear you say that, just to talk to you in general. I honestly have been scared to death that fucking you and Holly had totally destroyed the closest friendships I have."

At that moment, I heard my wife walk quietly into the kitchen, listening intently to Megan talk. I looked at her and she put her finger to her lips in a shhhh motion.

I stammered my response, "Um, no way Meg, I mean, that was awesome. I never knew Holly and I could ever feel anything like that. And, I have to say, the sex with Holly has been fantastic since that afternoon."

Holly wrapped her arms around me from behind and started rubbing her hands on my groin, though my pants, as Megan responded, "Really?! I mean, Holly told me that you liked it and all, but I didn't realize it would effect you and Holly having sex. What was your favorite part?"

I turned to face Holly, grabbing a hand towel and drying my hands a little as my wife pressed herself against me. "My favorite part, hm, let me think." I said, as my wife kissed me. She broke the kiss and slowly made her way down onto her knees. My heart started pounding, I knew where this was going. Holly isn't big into blow jobs, but she sucks my cock when she gets horny. As she undid my pants and exposed my hardening dick, I said, "When you laid back and spread you legs wide for me, and I lowered my mouth to your wet pussy for the first time was my favorite part. I almost lost it with just the sensation of my dick rubbing on the fabric of your bed as I ate you out."

While I talked, Holly began to vigorously suck my dick. I had one hand on the back of her head and the other on the counter. Megan replied, "Fuck, yeah, that was good for me too! But, I think my favorite part was when Holly made out with me, with her hands on my tits, while you fucked me and came inside me..."

Holly pulled my dick out of her mouth, sensing that I was about to come, thinking of that feeling of having my cock in Megan's pussy. She stood up and ripped off her shirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. I immediately grabbed both her breasts and started sucking them. Holly finally spoke up, "Hey Meg, do you want to know what my favorite part was?"

Megan replied breathily, "Oh, hey Holly, YES, tell me, tell me!"

Holly undid her pants and dropped them, along with her panties, to the floor. Stepping out of them, she hopped up onto the counter and said, "Ok, but first, tell me what you're doing right now? You sound out of breath..."

I leaned down, spreading my wife's legs and teased her pussy lips with my tongue. Megan said, "Not much, just laying here on my bed... naked... playing with my nipples... thinking of you and Mark."

My wife leaned back fully onto the counter, head back, and let out a soft moan, "Oooooooohhhhhhh, that sounds nice..." To which Megan said, "Why? What are you doing?"

"I'm laying naked on our kitchen counter... while Mark eats my pussy.... mmmmmmmm." Holly said.

"Fuck, ok now I'm rubbing my pussy." Megan said, excitedly, "Damn, I want to see you!"

Holly reached over, picked up the phone, and pressed the FaceTime button. It showed "Connecting..." for a second and then Megan's flossed face popped up. Immediately, she propped her phone up on her nightstand, giving Holly a good view of her friend's naked body. Holly told me to put the phone where Megan could see some action. I propped it up on the opposing counter and went to start eating Holly out again. However, my wife stopped me, sitting up and saying, "Why don't we let Megan decide what she sees?" She looked at Megan and said, "How about it Meg? What would you like to see?"

Megan rolled her head back as she fingered herself and replied, "Fuck, Holl, um... cock... I want to see Mark's cock, with you sucking it!"

"Sure thing, babe," said my wife, grabbing the phone and giving it to me. She hopped off the counter and said, "Here, hon, why don't you make sure she gets a good view." With that, she kneeled down again and started to slowly suck my dick. She didn't suck me how she knows I like it, since that would leave most of my cock buried in her mouth most of the way. Instead, she made long, slow slides in and all the way out of her mouth, making sure Megan got a good view of my rock hard shaft. She kissed the side, licked the tip, and ran her hands freely up and down my engorged piece.

Meanwhile, I got a great view of Megan masturbating. As she stared at the camera, her mouth hung open, breathing heavy as she worked her pussy like mad. With one hand grabbing her small breasts and the other slamming two fingers in and out of her soaking wet cunt, I had a hard time not coming right then and there.

Megan began screaming, "Fuck, guys, fuck now! I want to see that cock buried in you Holly!"

Holly stood up quickly, jumping up on the counter and spreading her legs. I pointed the camera at her pussy, hearing Megan moan, "Oh damn Holly! You're so fucking wet!"

Holly grabbed the camera from me and pointed it down towards her pussy while I brought my cock to her entrance. "Fuck me, Mark!" she said, "Show Megan how you want to fuck her again!" With that, I thrust deep into my wife, hearing a loud moan from Megan. I couldn't see what she was doing, but Holly stared at the phone, jaw dropped, breathing heavily as I pounded her pussy hard.

Megan screamed, "Fuck, Mark, fuck, fuck, fuck! Is that what you want to do to me? aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...."

"OH YEAH," I said, "I want to fuck you like this Megan! I want to burry by cock into your sweet little pussy again." I increased my pace. Holly was moaning and groaning pretty hard, having trouble holding the camera still and she neared orgasm.

Megan sounded desperate as she said, "How about you Holl? Do you want Mark to fuck me again?! Do you want to see me take your man's cock into my hot tight hole?" I could hear her rapid fingering as she rubbed her pussy vigorously, she was close as well.

Holly let loose a scream and dropped the camera on the counter. I picked it up quickly and pointed it down at her and she started convulsing. Through gritted teeth, she said, "FFFFFUUUCCCKK MEGAN.... YES! I want to see this cock slide into you! AAAAAAAHHHHH.....shit shit shit.... I'm coming....oh FUCK I'm coming HARD babe!!! Megan, oh fuck, sweet Megan!!!" She screamed again and again as she shook and rocked.

As I tore my eyes from my wife and looked at the camera, I saw Megan caught in the same passionate throws. She bucked her hips up in the air as her fingers worked her orgasming clit, her other hand was white knuckled as she gripped her small breast. Every muscle tensed, I could see the toned muscles in her arms and legs pulse and contract as her orgasm sent waves of pleasure through her over and over.

I couldn't take it anymore, watching these two goddesses come right in front of my eyes had me ready to explode! As my wife's orgasm began winding down, I let loose with several firm thrusts, pumping cum into her red hot, soaking wet, sweet pussy.

I pulled out and watched cum drip from my wife as she sat up, breathing hard, sweat on her chest. I continued point the camera at her and she blushed. He face turned even more red when she heard Megan lazily say, "Oh, Holly.... if I was there, right now... I think I'd clean you up... with my tongue..." She licked her lips.

Holly took the phone from me and turned the camera from front facing to face her as she looked at Megan. "Well, Meg," she said, looking to me for approval. I nodded to her and she continued, "We haven't had you over for dinner in a while... you should come over tomorrow night and we'll, um... hang out."

Megan sighed, "That would be amazing! I'm so glad I called! I just don't want things to be awkward.

Holly giggled, "Don't be silly, we're all friends and Mark and I... love you, Megan, right Mark?"

I leaned in next to Holly so Megan could see me and said, "Of course! Love you Meg."

Megan's eye water a little as she said, "Awww, I... love you both!"

With that Megan hung up and Holly and I got dressed. Just then, the washing machine chimed and Holly left to go rotate the laundry. I turned back the to the dishes, shaking my head and wondering how the hell I got so lucky and wondering what was going to happen tomorrow night.