What's that Smell

Story Info
Lauren and Marcus experience sexual awareness together.
3.5k words
4.48
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright ScottArroy November 20, 2021

https://www.literotica.com/s/whats-that-smell

We all start somewhere on our sexual journey. These late bloomers were twenty one when matters were taken in hand.

Lauren and Marcus liked each other; they had been seeing each other for just over two years. To date hand holding was as far as it went.

Marcus and Lauren were sitting on the grass in the park under the shade of one of the big, over one hundred year old Moreton Bay Figs. They regularly enjoyed walking and sitting in the park. They often watched couples making out and sometimes more under one of the many huge figs in the park. The craning heads, a give away to their naughty behaviour.

This was a regular haunt. They knew several of the park rangers that maintained order and protected the heritage trees and buildings.

Their behaviour, always innocent under those trees. Today like other days Marcus got an accidental momentary glance of Lauren's knickers as she repositioned. He always managed to get a glimpse without being caught because it was just that, a glimpse and not a gawk. He respected Lauren and saw her as marriage material. It wasn't worth the risk to try anything unsolicited.

Marcus was the perfect gentleman. Old fashioned one would say. He opened car doors and stood back allowing her to enter rooms and escalators first. He did all this because Lauren was a lady. Smart and pretty. A keeper! Marcus was playing the long game to keep his girl.

It wasn't so much the underpants she wore that day that changed Marcus's approach. It was seeing a small wet patch on those knickers.

"What's that smell?" Marcus asked. Not that he really could smell anything at this time.

Lauren sniffed in the air but couldn't detect anything.

Marcus pretended to sniff around in all manner of directions until he honed in on her.

"It's a very pretty, somewhat sexy smell," he said, moving his head up and down.

Lauren sniffed again but again couldn't smell anything at all other than that fresh vegetative smell of their surroundings.

Marcus moved his head up and down near her before dipping his head toward her legs to suck in the air.

"Oh wow; that's beautiful, what perfume are you wearing?" he asked.

"I'm not"

"Maybe it's your bath soap?"

"Perhaps" but secretly Lauren feared she knew exactly what it was that he was smelling. Her patch was getting wetter!

Marcus kept moving his head around constantly pausing above her core, with each pass his head was getting lower. The lower he moved the more Lauren could feel her wetness growing.

"Oh yes!" Marcus exclaimed. "The smell seems to be intensifying."

Lauren didn't want him to stop. Lauren didn't want to be discovered either but she loved his reaction to her excretions.

"Lauren I don't think it's soap but I truly love that smell."

"Oh Marcus, I think you may be right" and Lauren's clit was screaming for attention as juices continued to flow.

Lauren senses heightened as Marcus grabbed the edge of her skirt in two places and gave it a little wave and took a huge sniff at the air released from under her skirt. Transfixed Lauren was stunned at his boldness as much as her own immobility.

"Lauren I hope you're enjoying this as much as me."

Panic internally running rampant as Lauren realised Marcus was truly aware of the source of that aroma. 'Has he read my mind?'

Marcus held his noise below her skirt barely above her thighs and proceeded to flutter her dress again but this time it was not one fleeting sniff. Lauren could feel the breathing on her thighs as he held his head in place.

'How far can I move my nose forward before Lauren will stop me.' Marcus thought.

'How close is he getting? I know I should stop him but he'll stop soon enough. I'm so turned on right now.'

There now was a smell and it was increasing intensely. Marcus felt he was about to get smacked vigourly from an upset Lauren but he couldn't resist her compelling call. Closer and closer his nose was getting and then to the surprise of both of them Lauren's knees parted so slightly and they were both lost in the moment.

Marcus placed his hands on each thigh and continued to guide the spread of her legs.

Lauren did not resist; she allowed them to part. Marcus kept moving his nose forward until he could feel the wetness and the bounce of her pubic hair through her underpants.

Marcus continued breathing Lauren in and started massaging her labia and clit with his nose.

Lauren could feel her orgasm building. It was just a matter of time but she really wanted it now and not soon. Without any embarrassment she shoved her hand down under her skirt, found her clit and rode her orgasm to its end.

Marcus meanwhile sucked in all that erotic air. It was all too much for Marcus. He had spent the last two years hiding and shielding any hard ons that appeared. Caught in the moment and the smell of his girl he came in his pants easily. When the intensity of the moment ended Lauren lifted his head and placed it back in her lap but on top of her skirt. She ran her hand delicately through his hair in a combing fashion much as a mother would for her small child only much more intimate.

No words were expressed for some time and it was Marcus who spoke first simply saying, "thank you."

"Marcus I think I may have enjoyed it more than you but just promise me you will not tell anyone about this."

"I promise. You know I wouldn't but I'm not so sure you enjoyed it more than me."

Hesitating, he continued. "I came in my pants."

"Really! Quick, let me smell it!."

The two changed places. Lauren's head, now laying on Marcus's upper thighs.

"We smell good don't we?"

"I know you do!"

"What do you think it tastes like?" Lauren ever so innocently asked.

"Shall we go back to your place and find out?"

"You know this all started because I had naughty thoughts about you doing things with me in the park."

"Is that why your panties were wet?"

"Yes; and then low and behold you actually started to do very naughty things."

"I never thought you would let me go that far."

"I don't know how things progressed to where they did. I was so randy!"

"Once I saw you were excited I just knew I had to up my game. I didn't mean to embarass you in public."

"Marcus it was doubly exciting, knowing we might get caught."

"So you're saying you want to get some of my sperm, like right now?"

"Don't you want to taste me?"

"Is the Pope a catholic?"

They both giggled.

Lauren put her hand under her dress sliding her finger though her slit enjoying once more the erotic thrill. She held her finger out for Marcus and he was quick to put his mouth around it and suck off her juices.

Marcus unclipped his jeans and loosened the zip. He put his hand down and extracted a gulp of his jizz. He likewise held his finger out for Lauren to taste.

"Not bad, hey?"

Marcus wasn't really sure what to do or say next. When he finally did speak this is what he said.

"You know I always like drinking from a glass."

Lauren looked questioningly at such a strange outburst.

"You know things always taste nicer on a silver spoon than a wooden one."

"And a glass is better than a can? You mean?"

"Yeah. Exactly"

Lauren was starting to realise her boyfriend had changed to become a man! A lover; no longer a boyfriend. The wetness returned as she welcomed the thought.

Lauren slid her hands down his jeans giving his still firm head a squeeze and flicked off her own sample of his baby making goodness. Marcus froze at her audacity. His ever so cute girlfriend was taking their relationship to a whole new level.

"You're right, it does taste better in my hand," she laughed.

Marcus quickly regrouped to lay beside Lauren. He put his hand under her skirt from the hem end. Slipping his fingers under her panties and into her warm box.

He slid them up and down, turning her tap on. You could hear her wetness squish as he did so.

'Why isn't he tasting me? God that feels good though.'

"Um, what are you doing?" Lauren finally questioned.

"Feeling for the best tasting juice!"

"Is that what you're doing?!"

"Should I stop?"

"I guess not. You wouldn't mind if I got some more of your treats while you search?"

Marcus unzipped his zip fully. "Please be my guest."

The two laid together for the first time masturbating each other in public. Neither of them checked to see if anyone was watching. They appeared to be like they always had been just a couple enjoying the park. Only this time they were really enjoying the park.

Lauren started to moan and I mean loudly. She was really enjoying the way Marcus was exploring her body. Moreover Lauren liked having her body explored. She would never admit it to Marcus but the thrill of their potential discovery and public display heightened the experience tenfold.

'I can't ask him to take my virginity in a public park but I wish he would.' Lauren couldn't believe her own thoughts.

'What if I gave him a blow job? We've seen others do that and we both giggled. would he think less of me?'

Lauren came all over his fingers at that thought.

Lauren froze as once again Marcus moved lifting her skirt moving his head toward her most private place. 'Is he going to taste me direct from the source?'

Marcus didn't ask, he moved his sticky hands up and pulled at each side of her knickers.

Lauren lifted her hips allowing her briefs to be pulled down to her knees in full view of anyone watching. She knew the shadows of the trees made it hard to see details.

Marcus lapped at her box like a kitten at a bowl of milk. His mouth, lips and surrounds, covered in cum.

Marcus dove his tongue into her tunnel and despite his clumsy manner managed to extract a yelping orgasm from Lauren. Lauren tried to stifle her noise but Marcus wasn't the only one with pent up frustration.

Realising she had been too preoccupied with her own satisfaction she started pumping Marcus to release rather than keeping him on a comfortable slow burn fondling as she had been prior to slacking off.

"Slow down Lauren I'll lose my load again if you keep doing that."

"Isn't that what you want? You just made me cum."

Lauren continued to pump him as she spoke. "Oh I see you have. Let it out, let me have it all."

"Oh Lauren, what a relief. That was wonderful."

"I liked it too. You're still firm. You had your mouth taste my juices. I think it's only fare I get to do the same. Discreetly lower your dacks mister. I'm going to suck you dry.

Marcus went to turn his head to see if anyone was watching. 'Is Lauren really going to give me a blow job in public?'

In his nervous excitement Marcus started to lift his head so he could survey the surroundings.

"Don't you dare crane your head around and give us up!"

Marcus dropped his head to the ground as Lauren pulled his not so little Marcus from his pants.

"Oh you're bigger in person! I know I was massaging it but I didn't release it was so big."

Marcus liked Lauren's assessment of his package.

He laid back enjoying his girl's mouth seducing his wares for the very first time.

Lauren felt soft but firm. Her kisses made it twitch in delight. Marcus wasn't able to detect a pattern teasing him with expectation and anticipation. Lauren was kissing, sucking, licking and biting. She evoked far greater reaction than he ever did touching and working his wood. He came easily despite all his efforts not to give his load so quickly.

They continued touching and pleasing each other's most private parts. Marcus completely ignoring the opportunity to touch Lauren's mammaries.

Neither were disappointed that somehow they skipped first and second base. There was time for that later on. Three and a half hours after they arrived at the park the sun was almost set. The two were still enjoying their newfound experiences.

"Should we go and get something to eat before I take you home."

"We have been eating all afternoon." she giggled.

"True but it is getting dark and harder still for people to see the naughty things you've been doing today."

Marcus ever the gentleman didn't challenge her words or point out her own mischievous behavior.

"So you're saying you'd like to stay a little longer."

"Only if you want to."

Marcus did want to. He had never had so much fun.

"You know they play softball in this park." Lauren matter of factly said.

Marcus knew Lauren did know he did. They had watched games together.

He knew this somehow related to his drinking from glass comment. The connection wasn't obvious to him though.

'Softball; catches, hits, outs strikes, balls.' He fixated on balls for too long. Thinking about how Lauren made then feel.

Then another idea crept into the back of his mind. 'Home runs!'

'She said it is getting dark and harder still for people to see the naughty things he'd been doing. Was she suggesting he attempt a home run?'

How to approach this Marcus pondered. He reached for her knickers caught near her knees. He pulled them off her legs completely.

Lauren lifted her legs in compliance. Marcus wanted so desperately to go further but was he reading her signal properly.

'Should I just say you know I don't carry condoms with me.' Marcus hoping Lauren would say 'use withdrawal'.

'Maybe Lauren do you have a condom?'

Meanwhile Lauren could sense his frustration and see the scheming in his head with no resolve. She decided to other him another hint.

"Did you know that the motto is the same for both Guides and Scouts?"

"I know the motto but I wasnt a scout and now I think I'm sorry I never was."

"Good thing I was. I've had one of what you want in my bag for just over eighteen months."

Marcus raised his head slightly looking out the top of my eyes making direct eye contact with Lauren.

She reached over for her hand bag withdrawing the neat little package. Offering it to Marcus.

Marcus sat there stunned, numb. Knowing this was that once in a lifetime moment. Feeling started to return. Proudness. Then joy. Then panic!

"Are you sure?"

"Are you not?"

"I love you Lauren. You know that don't you?"

"Not many girls would wait two years for their man to get to first base. I'd hardly count your grandma pecks as kisses. If I didn't know you loved me you would have been dumped long ago."

"Too slow hey."

"We have always had fun. I was prepared to wait for you to want me more than intellectually."

"You do want to make a woman of me don't you?"

Marcus took the condom from Lauren.

"Have you thought about how we should do this. You've perhaps given more thought to this than me."

As soon as the words escaped his mouth Marcus regretted his choice of words. Laura forgave or ignored his boyish comment replying.

"I've imagined this moment happening, many ways. My favourite is with you chasing me and when I'm out of breath you strip me naked and take me. In my more erotic versions we aren't even under the tree cover we are out there the middle of that open space."

"You've had other locations?"

"Oh yes in the back and front rows of the pictures. On the beach. At the top of the lookout. Your car and mine. The train. Obviously your bedroom, your mum's bed, my parents bed, in fact just about every room at my place including the yard and pool. The worst place is on that open bridge above the freeway where eveyone can see. Although I did have a dream about doing it on the bonnet of the car parked at the side of the freeway."

Marcus could only gulp.

"What places did you have in mind?"

"Really only one." He was embarrassed to admit.

"In a hotel room on our honeymoon."

"How about we try my list first then we can do yours. What do you say?"

With that Lauren stood up and started running. Slow out of the gates again Marcus realised what Lauren wanted.

Marcus decided to take his pants off, rather than pulling them up, before starting the pursuit.

The couple caught the attention of a few passerbys but only one or two of them could determine Marcus had no pants on.

Lauren's yelling drew attention to herself but just as the couple had done so many times before when they caught someone, those couples chose too, to move on with a smile and chuckle.

Marcus finally caught Lauren in the middle of the open space one hundred plus metres from the surrounding paths. Marcus started tickling her before holding her hands together and sliding her body hugging top over her head and up her arms. Leaving it as a mini binding before he attacked her bra.

"It undoes at the front." Was all she said, and all, that was needed to be said.

Marcus exposed her white pointers. They looked like A cups with her flat on her back but were definitely at least a generous size B normally.

Marcus knew the skirt button and zip were at the side. For the sake of the fantasy he undid those before pulling that off. A rip sound was made although no tear could be found afterwood.

He paused briefly looking at his gorgeous naked girlfriend.

In for a penny in for a pound his grandfather always said. He kneeled down pulling her legs up so her feet were near her ears.

You don't need to worry about going slow. I broke my hymen with a dildo last year.

Marcus plunged himself into his girlfriend's very wet box. He decended and pulled back four times in quick succedsion before Lauren said "Haven't you forgotten something?"

He stopped looking at Lauren.

"The condom only works if you put it on." She laughing said.

"Oh Sorry I got a bit carried away."

Marcus fumbled with the condom showing his complete inexperience, unable to open it.

"Marcus let me put that on for you." Lauren took the condom back. Peeling it out of its casing and sliding it down his shaft. Knowing how he wanted her Lauren laid back pulling her legs to her ears for him to re enter her again.

Lauren came easily. Marcus continued driving his cock into throughout her orgasm. He continued throughout her second orgasm.

Lauren constantly screaming one of the following: "Don't stop! Please don't stop! God dont stop! Ah, so good. More. Yes-Yes. I'mmm cumming again."

Unbeknown to the couple Lauren's loud moaning and verbal encouragement had gathered a crowd of almost twenty onlookers. They stayed a respectful distance but stayed for the show nonetheless. On her third orgasm Marcus came too. Silence and a lack of movement saw the crowd clap in appreciation and then a few words of encouragement. "Good one mate, you gave it to her." "Same time next week?" "You've got a keeper there" and similar.

"Oh my god! We drew an audience!" Lauren whispered.

"Just stay still and they'll move on."

"Marcus, that was worth the wait. You were fantastic!."

They kissed passionately for a short period. "Do you think they've moved on?"

Marcus gathered up Lauren's clothes and she quickly dressed and then stood. "The coast is clear." so Marcus dashed back to his clothes under the tree. He had just dressed when a ranger appeared.

"Hello there."

"Hello Steve."

"Who's that?"

"Its Marcus and Lauren"

"Oh hi guys. There's been a report of people involved in lude behaviour."

"Yeah you just missed it." Lauren called out.

"They headed off toward the main road." Marcus added.

"I've just come that way. I must have missed them."

"They were quite vocal and drew a bit of a crowd. Really it was quite erotic. I sought of feel good they escaped." Lauren commented.

"Seems I missed out on all fronts."

"It really was quite stimulating. Lauren and I enjoyed it, didn't we?"

"Oh yes, it was wonderful." Lauren laughed.

"Be safe, I hope to see more of you soon."

"Bye Steve."

"Do you think he knew?"

"Maybe.... What did you say about lists?"

"We would do all mine and then yours."

"Are you saying?"

12