What's Up, Cuz? Ch. 01

Story Info
Sienna hasn't seen this half of her family in a while.
18.8k words
3.93
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're lucky to be down this way."

Sienna looked up at the driver. Her mom had sent nearly a novel's worth of texts while she was on the plane, reading all of them already had her exhausted. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I said you're lucky to be down this way," he repeated. "These are mostly the original houses on the beach. They're smaller than those big new ones closer to downtown, but so much nicer. Especially when they've been fixed up."

Sienna looked out the window, noticing the difference for the first time. The houses were low, uniformly one story, with wings on either side and what looked like a big common space in between. "They're really pretty."

"They're built like that for the breeze. Back before AC you'd open up the windows and let the sea air cool everything down," he said. "Staying with family?"

"Sort of," Sienna replied. "I'm from the West Coast half, they're here on the East Coast. We haven't talked in a while. But it's my Aunt and her family I'm staying with."

"Very nice." He pulled up in front of a blue house. "Here you are. I hope you have a great stay."

Sienna knocked on the door, and was quickly greeted by a pretty woman in her forties. "Sienna, so good to see you. Oh, look how beautiful you've become. Your mom doesn't post nearly enough pictures."

"This is a great house Aunt Miranda," Sienna said, setting her bag down in the entry. "Thanks so much for having me." The ride from the airport hadn't been too bad, plus it had given her plenty of time to think about the two weeks ahead.

"Oh, of course dear." Miranda swept her up in a big hug. "I'm just so happy you could join us for a while. It's been too long." Miranda led her niece out into the main room, a big space that served as living room, dining room, and kitchen all in one. "Let's see. I know we're a little more modest than some of those giant homes up the way, but we made sure to have a pool and a hot tub. James and I are over here, and the main bathroom is there. And here's where you kids will be staying. I know having one room for all four of you is a little inconvenient, especially at your age, but we prioritized the common space when we bought."

As though summoned, Madison came out of the shared room. "Sienna! It's so awesome you're here. What has it been, ten years?" Madison's twin Jaime was right on her heels, and he gave Sienna a laconic wave before rooting around the kitchen for a snack.

"Uh, yeah. Ten years sounds about right." She had to think for a minute. "You guys came out west that one time for Thanksgiving."

"Oh man, that was a long time ago." Madison frowned a bit and wrapped Sienna up in a tight embrace. "Sorry to hear about your mom and dad."

Sienna grimaced at that. She was of the opinion that if parents were going to get divorced, they should do it when the kids were like, seven or something. Too young to really remember how things were before. Certainly not when she was nineteen like her folks. "Where's Danny?" She asked, trying to change the subject. Danny was the same age as her, the twins a year younger. There was an older brother, Mark. But he had just graduated college, and was spending the summer backpacking around Europe.

"Out on the beach already." Madison waved towards the patio, and the ocean beyond. "Come on, get your bikini. We're all heading out."

They found Danny, towel tossed over his shoulder, talking to a girl. He had his phone out, clearly getting her number. She had wandered down the beach by the time the whole family caught up to him.

"What's that all about?" Miranda asked with a smile.

"I have a date for this afternoon. Her family is staying down the beach," he said, shrugging. "Hey cuz, it's been a while."

"It sure has," Sienna said. She had always liked Danny. It helped that they were the same age. "Now that I'm on the East Coast for school I'll probably see you guys a lot more often."

They spread their towels onto the sand, and James waited with their things while Miranda and the kids ran into the surf. The three women came out first, drying off and settling down to tan, the boys stayed in a bit longer, splashing and bodysurfing.

Sienna was reading her book when Jaime and Danny came back. She looked up, did a double take and let out a little gasp. The last time she had seen them, the boys had been kids. Now they were clearly men, tall and strong. They were men in other ways too, their wet trunks pasted to their skin leaving nothing to the imagination. She heard Madison giggle, and turned to look at her.

"They've grown up a bit, haven't they?"

"Yeah, I guess we all have," Sienna said.

James and Miranda bailed first, heading in to call Mark. Then Danny, he had to take a shower before his date. Finally, Jaime and Madison went in to take a nap, leaving Sienna alone to work on her book. Just a few chapters left.

Danny knew that, by definition, he was a grower, not a shower. Still, it felt a little unfair to everyone else that flaccid he was hanging a good eight inches. The fact that he grew another seven hard? Well, it made some men jealous.

And most women horny, he thought with a smirk. He was idly stroking himself as he stepped from the shower and began to dry off. A glance at his full fifteen inches in the mirror broadened his smile. Wait til his date got a look at him.

His parent's bedroom door was open, and Danny could hear voices. His mother and father were perched on the edge of the bed, with a laptop open on the nightstand. Mark was there, chatting away, smiling. After a moment, a flash of dark hair appeared on the lower part of the screen.

"Is someone there with you?" Miranda asked.

Mark grinned and pulled a girl up by her hair. She had the glazed and sloppy look of someone who's been sucking a huge dick for a lot longer than she thought she would.

Danny could only shake his head. He knew that look. He had been putting it on girl's faces every since he face-fucked Hailey Reynolds under the bleachers senior year. Fifteen hard inches of cock choking you out over and over was enough to make any woman a drooling cumdrunk mess. The girl Mark was holding up had clearly been at it for a while, her chin dripping with spit, more running from her nostrils, her lips red and swollen from the effort of sucking so much cock.

"This is Ramona," Mark said. "Ramona, my folks."

The poor girl swallowed a few times. "H-hello," she rasped. "Nice to meet yo-!" She cut off with a "glllk!" as Mark pushed her back down onto his cock.

"Back to work, hun." A moment passed, and then the girl's dark hair could be seen bobbing up and down at the bottom of the screen.

Back in their bedroom, Madison was on her knees blowing Jaime. She didn't even look up when Danny walked in, but Jaime gave him a lazy wave before going back to murmuring slutty encouragement to his twin.

"That's it you fucking slut. Do you like sucking that cock?" He groaned when Madison popped off of him with a slurp. "Oh, fuck yeah baby. Such a good little cocksucker."

"You be nice to me," Madison said as she kissed around Jaime's crown. She had been edging him since they got into the room, and her chin was coated in his precum. So were her tits. More was running in dual streams from her nostrils. Madison pressed her tongue flat to the underside of Jaime's cock, moving it back and forth across his frenulum while giving him full length strokes with both hands. He groaned at that, so close to filling her mouth with his seed.

That was the scene Sienna walked into, glowing from the sun, beach towel in one hand, book in the other. "Finished my book, but I almost got fried in the process. It's really sunny ou--" Her eyes took in the twins, going as wide as saucers. "Oh, fuck! I'm sorry, fuck! What the hell?"

Jaime chose that moment to cum with a groan, thick ropes of cum pumping into Madison's mouth as she jerked him off with full length strokes from top to bottom, his crown perched on her lower lip, throat working to swallow him down.

Sienna stared for a moment, mouth wide in astonishment, before she shook herself. "Fucking! I! Shit, fuck!." She turned, but found herself looking right at Danny, who was standing by his bed stroking his equally huge rod. "Holy shit! Fuck, I'm sorry!" She grabbed her shower bag from her suitcase and dared one last look at the twins before retreating from the room. "Fucking shit!"

The three siblings watched her go, turning to shrug at each other. Madison's tongue was still swiping at Jaime's drooling crown.

"Do you have more for me?" She asked with a slutty little giggle.

"You know I do," he replied, grabbing the back of her head and forcing her down on his rod.

Sienna stood silently under the showerhead, letting the water pour over her. Her mind wouldn't stop racing. What the FUCK had that been? Madison blowing Jaime, and Danny standing there jerking off like it was no big deal. What the fuck!

And why had she felt the sudden urge to drop to her knees next to Madison and join in the fun? A little part of her mind had to admit that it was pretty fucking hot to see. Her hand drifted down to her pussy without any real thought, a finger stroking up and down between her lips. Sienna only realized what she was doing when she heard the bathroom door open, jerking her hand away like her cunt was literally on fire. She was about to say something when the shower door popped open, and Miranda stepped in.

"Sienna, I hope you don't mind sharing. One bathroom for all six of us, limited hot water, I'm sure you understand."

Sienna could only stare at her, goggle-eyed. Her aunt was absolutely plastered in cum, her face coated, her hair streaked with seed. Her tits were webbed with thick white ropes.

Miranda could tell what she was looking at and just rolled her eyes with a grin. "Your uncle, right? Once he gets going he just won't stop until he's popped four, even five times. You think he'd slow down at his age, but nope. Has anyone shown you the rainfall feature?" Miranda turned a nob, and hot water began pouring from the ceiling. She stepped under it, rinsing the cum from her skin. "After we bought this place I made James get one installed at home, it's my favorite thing in the whole place. Sweetie, are you ok?" Miranda turned to Sienna in concern. "You look so tense. Here, let me help."

"Wha--," was all that Sienna was able to get out before Miranda grabbed her hands, pulling her arms up above her head and pinning her to the wall. Miranda grabbed the showerhead from its holder, hit a button to put it on a pulse setting, and slapped it up between her niece's thighs. "Gaaah!" Sienna moaned, eyes going crossed as pressurized water blasted her clit. "Fuck!" Her legs almost gave out as she came, hard.

"There we go. How about one more for the road?" Miranda asked.

Sienna nodded her head involuntarily. "Fuh, fuck! Fuuuuuuuuck!" Her core flexed so hard that her abs became visible as another climax roared through her.

"Alright, I hope that helps." Miranda returned the showerhead to its place. Sienna was still propped up against the wall, little aftershock tremors running through her. "Let's get cleaned up before the hot water runs out.

The twins were still going at it when Sienna got back to their room. If anything, Madison was even more cum-coated than her mother had been a moment ago. It looked like someone had dumped a bucket of jism on her face and chest. And she was going for more, lips locked around Jaime's crown, her hand under his balls, two fingers up his ass milking his prostate. Madison popped off of Jaime with a loud "Glaahh!" A waterfall of cum poured from her open mouth, and more thick ropes rocketed out of him to join the coating on her face.

Sienna could only blush at the sight. She turned away from them as she dropped her towel and hurriedly dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. "I'm going to chill on the patio," She said without looking in their direction. "Where's Danny?"

"On his date," Madison replied. She was jerking Jaime with one hand, the other still pressing fingers into his prostate. "Come on, that was only eight. You must have at least two more in you."

"You know I do," Jaime said with a moan. Neither of them noticed the door closing behind Sienna.

Danny knew he had pretty good instincts when it came to girls. Sure, there had been busts in the past. Shy girls, prudes, or worst of all, girls who fell in love. But he had more wins than losses on his scorecard. And as he walked down the boardwalk eating ice cream with Ally he was already adding another W to his mental list. It helped that they were getting a lot of appreciative glances from the various dads out with their families and, probably more important, lots of death glares and looks of disapproval from their wives.

When they had first met on the beach, Danny had been attracted to Ally's e-girl look and shaggy haircut. But she had been with her family, and so a relatively conservative outfit of a t-shirt and shorts had covered up her charms. Not anymore. Up top she was wearing a tiny little white bikini top with blue straps, barely covering any of her nicely shaped breasts. She had one of those mandala tattoos between and below her tits, a somewhat trendy piece of body art that Danny liked nonetheless. The little triangles of fabric surmounting her tits did almost nothing to hide her fat nipples, or the barbells piercing them. She was still wearing her jean shorts, but they were unbuttoned and unzipped, rolled down her hips to reveal a matching thong bottom. A little tuft of dark pubic hair stuck up from Ally's thong, promising a nicely trimmed landing strip leading down to her pussy.

And as it turned out, Danny liked her. They talked as they strolled down the boardwalk, discussing family and school. It turned out that they had similar interests, and their colleges weren't even that far apart. As long as the rest of the date went well Danny was definitely going to hold onto her number.

Ally paused. A drop of ice cream had fallen onto her breast. She looked up at Danny and bit her lip. "Oops. I might need a little clean up here."

He grinned at that, and ran a finger up her cleavage. Danny presented the sweet fingertip to Ally and she swallowed it up, bobbing on his finger and moaning a bit. "Maybe we should go somewhere a little quieter?" He asked, his smile going broad as blood began to pool in his cock.

"We should," she agreed, cheeks and chest already flushed.

That somewhere ended up being farther down the boardwalk, where a tunnel cut under the structure. There was nobody about, and they were able to push in around the support beams. Danny had Ally pushed up against one of the pillars, doing his best to jam his tongue down her throat. She was fighting back, her own slick muscle swirling around him. He had her bikini pushed to the side, his thumb rubbing over a stiff nipple before grasping the fat nub between two fingers and tugging until Ally gasped into his mouth. Her shorts were down around her ankles, and Danny had his free hand down the front of her thong. She had a deliciously smooth and puffy mound, already sloppy with lust.

Ally was fumbling at his zipper, trying to get a hand into his shorts. When she finally did, she paused, pulling away from his kiss. Her eyes were wide. "Holy fuck! Is that you?" She pushed his shorts down, revealing his cock as it rose from its confines. "Oh my fucking god," she moaned, wrapping both hands around him as she stroked him to full hardness. "You're gonna kill me with this thing, aren't you?" She squatted down to get on the same level as Danny's cock.

"I will if you want me to."

"Fuck yeah," Ally moaned. She leaned forward, pursing her lips to kiss his crown. Danny's cock spasmed as a blob of precum oozed up his cumpipe, and she pulled back with thick strings of lust connecting her lips to him. "This is gonna be awesome."

As the mother of two young children, Georgina Harris knew the importance of getting away from it all. Her chosen escape was running. It had helped her shed the baby weight after both pregnancies, and it kept her toned, which was good for her marriage. Not that she thought Mike would stray, but it was always good to make sure.

There was a tunnel under the boardwalk not too far from her place that she used to get to the beach and the bike path along it. As she ran along a flash of color caught her eye, and she heard something that cut through her music. She stopped, pulling out an earbud. It didn't take long for the sound to repeat itself, wet gagging noises and a manly moan. Georgina grinned and rolled her eyes. This wasn't the first time that someone had snuck down here to hook up. But curiosity got the best of her, and she crept closer.

"Oh, wow," She whispered once she finally got a good look at the action.

Danny was pretty focused on how Ally was treating his cock. The girl had worked about a third of him into her mouth, and was now sloppily bobbing up and down on his thick length, sucking and slobbering the whole time. Each time he butted up against the entrance to her throat she would gag, spit pouring out of her to drip from her chin and run down to his balls. Her mascara was already running down her cheeks as she tried, and mostly failed, to push him down her throat. She was being a good little slut.

So when another person popped up in the corner of his eye, he was shocked. But only for a moment. It was a woman, black, and maybe a decade older than him. He could just tell by the look on her face that she wasn't going anywhere, so he crooked a finger at her.

"Come on over here." She did as she was told, and Danny hooked a couple of fingers into the bottom of her sports bra, pulling her into a kiss. As their tongues dueled, he pulled the garment up, revealing heavy tits capped by puffy nipples a shade darker than her mocha skin.

As they split apart Georgina reached out and grabbed his cock. "Holy fuckin' Christ. Is this thing real?" She started stroking his spit slicked length. "I can't even fit my whole hand around you."

Ally chose that moment to finally batter down the gates of her own throat, sliding down a few more inches with a slick pop and an eye-rolling moan. She came, girlcum squirting through the soaked fabric of her thong.

"Good fucking girl, you'll take the whole thing before we're done." Danny patted Ally on the cheek before turning to Georgina. "Why don't you get down there and see for yourself?" Danny kissed her again, before releasing his grip on her bra.

Georgina grinned, squatting down alongside Ally. She began kissing her way up the half of his length that wasn't buried in the other woman's throat and as Ally slowly withdrew from him she licked and sucked up his cock until she placed a kiss on his cumslit. She was about to open wide to take him when Ally grabbed her head in both hands and pulled her into a kiss. The pair of sluts moaned into each other, spit slicked lips battling for dominance as they shared the taste of his cock. Each of them had a hand on him, jerking his cock until Danny's spurting precum splashed down on them.

Ally pulled away first, one hand still on Georgina's head. She guided the older woman onto Danny's cock, waiting until she had opened wide around him to stand. She grasped Georgina's head in both hands, moving her back and forth, using her mouth to jerk off Danny's cock. She leaned into him and kissed him as Georgina spluttered and gagged beneath them.

"Are you gonna throat fuck this MILF slut?" Ally asked. Georgina chose that moment to gag, twin streamers of spit and pre pouring from her nostrils.

"Fuckin' right I am," Danny moaned. This date was turning out even better than anticipated.

"Good," Ally said breathily. "Because when you're done with her I want you to fuck me until I can't walk right."

Georgina wasn't even trying to pay attention to the two of them. Blood was pounding in her ears, her vision going dim from a lack of air, as Ally forced her deeper and deeper onto Danny's cock. She considered herself pretty skilled at blowjobs, but this was more cock than she had ever dealt with. His fat crown had pried open her throat, but every time Ally pulled her back his flared rim would catch on her entrance. She would gag, hard, spit and precum and throat slime pouring out of her lips and running from her nose. And then Ally would push her right back down, a few centimeters more each time. Her tits were dripping with spit, her shorts soaked from her drooling cunt. She was so in the zone that it took her a moment to realize that Ally had stopped pushing her head.