What's Wrong Sis'?

Story Info
Quinn has pissed her off for the last time...
1.5k words
3.95
38.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader Beware: shemale x male and incest lay ahead

All characters over 18

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Autumn threw down the empty CD case on the carpeted floor, nearly breaking it in half.

"Damn it, Quinn!" she roared. She couldn't believe he had done it again. Was he doing it on purpose? How many times did she have to remind him? She had told him repeatedly that if he wanted to borrow a game he had to put it back. She had a system, an alphabetically ordered shelf for games, movies, and books and she kept them in the best condition she could. Sure, it was a weird OCD thing, but it was her shit. If the little fucker wasn't going to respect her by himself, then she would have to make him respect her. She threw the door open and stomped down the hall. Normally their parents wouldn't tolerate yelling or running in the house, but they were out for the evening. She threw open Quinn's door, his head whipping around in surprise.

Glaring at him she started to speak, "I told you if y-" but cut herself off. Looking at the small shelf where his TV sat, she could see a disc sitting on the gaming console. Her disc... lying print-side up.

Now he had done it. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been this angry. Even looking at his stupid face, however cute- with his blue, puppy-dog eyes and those long lashes blinking back at her- couldn't quench her fury.

"What's wrong sis'?" he asked, as though nothing was wrong at all.

She slowly strode up to him, her hands balled up into trembling fists. She stood above him, towering above the small teenager. Then she pounced. It didn't take much effort to take him down. Quinn, a skinny, 5'4" young man, had never been a fighter of any sort. It had always been Autumn, the older sibling, who stepped up for him, who fought bullies and threw punches. Even now, at the age of nineteen, Quinn was hardly what she would call a "man." He was slender- lithe even- but not strong, and nearly hairless. His shoulder-length blonde hair framed a delicate, effeminate face with high cheekbones and pouty lips. In just a few seconds she had his arms pinned down under her folded legs, sitting on his chest.

"W-what the hell, Autumn!?" Quinn stammered, trying but hopelessly squirming to free himself.

Autumn started to answer with her original fury, but as she sat there, hovering above Quinn, a wicked thought crossed her mind. It was a brief thought, but long enough to give her an idea. She realized what his punishment would be.

"I'm so fucking tired of you not taking care of my stuff. It's about time you pay." she said quietly, reaching for the zipper to her denim shorts.

"Okay, okay," he said angrily, "but that..." he paused, realizing what she was doing, "that hurt..."

Having unzipped her shorts, she reached in and slowly pulled out her flaccid cock, letting it drop down to smack Quinn in the face. Unblinking, his questioning eyes darted from her large member to her face and back down again. She picked her cock back up and began to stroke it, occasionally pausing to brush it across his face. It wasn't long before she was at full mast- 7 inches of uncut girl-dick hovering above her brothers face. Every bit was shaved; the shaft silky, stretchy, and perfect; her balls hung deliciously smooth and pliant. She then shimmied herself back so she could gently push the head of her cock against his plump lips.

Before she could say anything to persuade him, Quinn closed his eyes and engulfed her head. She almost squealed at the sensation, but managed to quickly regain control of herself. His tongue worked magic, lapping at the pre-juices leaking from her slit and rolling around the glans. She sighed with pleasure as he slurped in earnest. He alternated between sucking tenderly on the tip and rolling his tongue under her foreskin. She reached down and pulled her cock from his mouth, making an audible 'pop' as it left his gentle suction. She pulled the foreskin back to reveal her inflamed head. Quinn's beautiful blues eyes watched intently as she moved her hand back to the base and pushed her cock back into his face.

"Lick it," Autumn whispered. His little pink tongue quickly shot out to lap at the frenulum and the supple skin just past the head. As he kissed and lolled his tongue over her cock, Autumn slowly realized how into this Quinn was. Then, in a flash of memories, she relived all the strange little moments she'd had with her brother. All those times she caught Quinn looking longingly at her, or saying suggestive things but never taking the plunge. She had always thought these moments were Quinn being a bit quirky, showing a truer side of himself that others didn't get to see. Now as she looked down at Quinn, caressing and licking the base of her cock, she felt her heart swell. She re-positioned herself to lay her large balls on his mouth. He began to caress them as he'd done with the rest of her cock. After giving each some loving attention he took one in his mouth. He rolled it from one side of his mouth to the other, now gazing back up at Autumn. Letting go of her balls he began to move back up the shaft, giving a long, sensual lick from the base to the head. Finally this gentle eroticism was driving Autumn crazy- she needed more.

She almost chuckled when she pulled her cock away from Quinn. It was so cute the way he tried to follow it, his tongue reaching out in vain, before realizing what he was doing. She wasn't going to leave him without though, despite this being a punishment. Knowing that he wasn't going to run, she changed her position. Now she was on her knees, straddling Quinn's torso, one hand on the ground, the other holding her cock at her brother's lips. He opened his mouth, pushing his tongue out to accept her.

Autumn placed the head on it, taking a moment to rub it back and forth as she stared into his eyes. Then she pushed in slowly, past those loving lips and into the warm wetness of his mouth. His teeth never touched her sensitive skin, but she pulled back once her thick cock moved far enough in to make Quinn gag. He closed his eyes as she began to thrust gently. Autumn's cock continued to push further in, his gag reflex quickly dissipating with each pass. She could hear a struggled moan through his stuffed mouth each time she plunged closer to his throat. Finally, after what seemed like forever, she bottomed-out, feeling his lips kissing her pubic mound.

"Quinn," she said breathlessly, "I'm gonna pick up the pace, are you ready?"

He stared up at her through hazy, loving eyes. He gave a long moan that vibrated her dick and almost made her squeal as it tickled the entire length. She took that as a yes.

She began to move in and out in a quick rhythm, face-fucking her brother hard. She couldn't believe how well he took it either, as she watched her long, spit-covered member emerge from and disappear into her brother's loving mouth. She had received blowjobs in the past from her high-school girlfriends and one-night stands. But they had never given (or taken) head like this, and not as passionately. Before long Autumn could feel she was ready to blow. After a couple more thrusts, she sank her cock into his mouth and held it.

"Erghhhh," she moaned, as she shot a massive load down her brother's throat. Quinn tried to swallow it, but not quickly enough. Another shot erupted from her cock, lasting longer than the first. Her cum began to leak from the sides of Quinn's full mouth as he swallowed desperately. Finally, after a few more loads, she slowly pulled out and rolled over on the ground beside him. Quinn lay dazed, licking the cum off his lips. Autumn chuckled at his attempt to clean himself off, and leaned over to help him. She used a finger to wipe a line of cum running down his cheek, and licked the sweet fluid off her finger.

"Did you enjoy my baby-batter, Quinn?" she asked, smiling at her lover. Quinn's cheeks turned red and he looked away. She looked down and noticed a dark spot in his lap.

"So you loved it, huh?" she laughed, leaning in to kiss him. She could taste herself as she pushed her tongue past his sweet lips and intertwined with his cum-splattered tongue. Out of breath she pulled away and stood, stuffing her now limp cock back into her shorts. She made her way to his door, turning to say one last thing before she left.

"I'll be back tonight for round two, 'bro.' I hope you'll be ready for me." She smiled wickedly and winked before quietly shutting the door behind her.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━