What's wrong with that?

Story Info
Isn't that how you do it in California?
4.1k words
3.62
16.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, how I got sick! I can't wait to come home and give my stepdaughter a good blowjob right now!" I said, leaning back in my chair. The sun in the window of the police department was slowly sinking towards the horizon, during my first shift at a new place of work, absolutely nothing happened. Well, until I uttered this phrase.

"Bobby, it's your first day! Is it really that strong mouth... Wait, what did you say?" my partner Glen Dawson (a blond fat man in his forties) suddenly changed his expression. The third cop in the office, black and beefy Barney Howre, turned to us and furrowed his brows.

"Yes, yes, Houston, repeat. Is this a bad joke, or are you completely crazy? - Barney from the very morning began to call me Houston, since it was from there that I transferred here, to the California town of Santa Cruz.

"What's wrong with that?" I shrugged. "Well, yes, my stepdaughter loves to give blowjobs, is there anything wrong with that? This is a common thing for girls, she is already eighteen... Not her own daughter! And in the end - Jessica just likes the taste of sperm and the feeling when a member is deep in her throat. It is forbidden? Why are you looking like you saw aliens?"

"Are you all such perverts in Texas? Do you even know what you're talking about?!" Glen asked indignantly.

"Why...why do you feel that way about it? Don't your stepdaughters make you feel good with your mouths?" I answered the question in bewilderment. Before that, we had already found out that, by an incredible coincidence, Glen and Barney also had stepdaughters - the daughters of their wives from their first marriage. If my wife just left me, like Glen's wife, then Barney had a much more interesting story, but he refused to tell it so far.

"So, stop, so you want to tell us that in this Houston of yours, all the girls in the city suck all day long?" Glen got up from his seat.

"Uuu... I don't know... I suddenly realized that I had never thought about it. The fact is that I was in Houston itself only when it was necessary to stop by for groceries. I was sheriff there, you know, at an abandoned nuclear facility. And then our police department was disbanded, so I... transferred here."

"Abandoned? So there wasn't a single person there?" the black policeman asked incredulously.

"Well, yes, just me and my stepdaughter. My wife left me with her daughter when she was not even three years old, and then the research center closed and almost all the residents of the facility left in all directions. I married Casey when Jessica was very young, the first husband left them immediately after the birth of the girl... I still don't understand how Casey could have done the same in the end... After her departure, we lived there until her daughter came of age. I made my rounds of the production facilities and factory grounds every day, while Jessica went to school online. So we lived quietly for ourselves, the salary came to the card, no one had any questions. My stepdaughter and I felt good, she called me "dad", and I called her "daughter", even though we are not native..."

"You still wouldn't feel good!.. - Glen whistled. "Houston, this is an absolutely crazy story!"

"So," I continued. "This went on until May. In May of this year, a commission suddenly arrived. They were shocked that a whole police department was operating at the facility, where only two people live. It is amazing that for so many years no one paid attention to this. Checks began, management was reduced..." I shook my head. "It was the most terrible month in my life. Jessica was so worried that she began to give me blowjobs twice as often as usual. She was so calm, you know."

"Yeah, I used to suck my thumbs as a kid too," Glen blurted out suddenly.

"Yes, in general, as a result, the check showed that there is no malicious intent here. And since I regularly wrote reports all these years and fulfilled the duties assigned to me, no crime was found in my actions either. Then I thought about what I would do next and started looking for jobs online. And found - the first link led me here."

"So...our department just posted a job on the internet? No letters of recommendation, no testing... You were just taken here by the cops?"

I did not have time to answer, as Barney, who was generally very sharp-tongued, butted in.

"But this is by no means surprising. With such and such a salary, I wonder how they have not yet begun to take animals from the zoo to our places."

We both smiled sadly.

"So, I understand correctly that you and your stepdaughter are completely unsocialized? She did not go to school and did not communicate with her peers, and you did not have close neighbors, friends, and so on? And today is your first day at work, and her... first day of school?"

"Absolutely right."

"Listen, Houston, aren't you afraid that your daughter is... at school... Well, will she start offering things to the boys?" Barney looked at me carefully.

"Why am I afraid? So it's even better! She had only one dick in her mouth in her entire life! Is this the case? And now at school she will try different sizes, shapes... I fully support her in this!"

I was really happy for my daughter.

"You would know how happy she was when she found out that there were more than a dozen boys in her class!"

"Incredible. Just fantastic" Glen shook his head.

"Wouldn't you like your stepdaughters to give you blowjobs?"

Glen turned red, and Barney's eyes widened.

"Hey, Bobby, you do realize that it's not tactful to suggest such a thing, right?"

"Why? I watched a lot of movies on the Internet, almost all the girls there suck with pleasure, no one even close reacts like you!"

"So this is porn, Houston! Regular porn. Did you raise your daughter on porn videos?" My teammates looked at each other and laughed. Their facepalms were more than eloquent.

"Um... What, aren't they based on real events?" I suddenly felt that I was losing ground under my feet. All the time, it seemed to both me and my daughter that the model of behavior that we saw on the Internet was the absolute norm. When I went into the city for groceries, I never saw anything that could shake my confidence in this.

"Of course not, Bob! This is absolutely unacceptable!"

"But why? What's so terrible about it? After all, we live in 2053, when all diseases are defeated, are there any other reasons for girls not to suck at the first desire?"

"Well... for example, the lack of desire among the girls themselves," Barney muttered.

"Well, I don't know, my Jessica almost always herself asks to let her give me a blowjob."

"Listen, are you sure you're telling us the whole truth?" Glen looked at me suspiciously. "Somehow it all sounds... well, to put it mildly, unrealistic!"

"The truth," I answered him. But both colleagues continued to look at me with tension. "Listen, guys, let's do it this way - today I invite you to my house for dinner. Also make sure I'm telling the truth. Jessica will definitely show you everything. Yes, and she cooks - you will lick your fingers! Today there will be rosemary steaks, and on the weekend we are having a barbecue!"

"So, Houston! I accept your invitation! Only to no tricks!" Barney stated. Glen nodded in agreement.

"What are the tricks here?" I was indignant and began to joyfully call Jessica, who had already returned from school.

I asked my daughter to cook steaks for two more people and specified that the guests were colleagues from work. The girl squealed with delight when she found out that my colleagues were male, and then began vying to talk about the boys in the class. It turned out that she had already agreed with some Owen about a date.

"Baby, you understand that a date can only be at our place? Owen is aware of this?"

"Yes, I already explained everything to him. He was surprised, of course, but he took it normally."

"Uh, what about everything else?"

"Yes, I immediately suggested that the boys use my mouth, at the very first break! But for some reason they thought I was joking. Maybe here in California there is a different attitude to blowjob?"

"Maybe..." I wished good luck to my daughter and said goodbye.

In the meantime, our boss, Johnny "Siren" Carson, appeared in the doorway. He burst into our office all red and, justifying his nickname, yelled:

"Why are you sitting here chilling? Well, run to the identification!"

Turns out the guys from Precinct 7 had finally found a witness who could identify Nail. Nail is a mediocre drug dealer who was taken a couple of days ago. But, of course, we ourselves could be sure that this was the Nail as much as we wanted - such a conviction did not bring us any closer to proving his identity in court. And since the Nail himself vehemently denied both his drug dealing and the fact that he was the Nail, the question arose of what to do with him next. At the very least, the sheriff concocted a charge of damage to public property, as the client was detained at the moment when he threw stones at the lamp in a rage. But for such an act, Nail will receive a maximum fine, and with a good lawyer, he will also sue us for illegal detention.

Glen told me all this as we walked down the corridor behind the boss. In the identification room sat a pretty blonde with glasses - her name was Meredith Smith. She immediately stated that she was ready to testify and participate in the identification only after she was provided with security, since Nail's people could find her. The chief puffed a little, but then he nevertheless began to call somewhere in the witness protection service. As it turned out, this was not a quick matter, so they decided to temporarily hide the witness in a secret place, and tomorrow to start all the necessary procedures.

It was then that it turned out that our working time was over. I immediately went to my car, taking a promise from the guys that in an hour they would be with me. And already at home a lovely daughter was waiting for me. I pulled up to the lawn and turned off the engine. My daughter was waiting at the door and, as soon as I crossed the threshold, she immediately hugged me joyfully. I enjoyed feeling her wonderfully soft breasts pressed into me. Leaning down, we kissed, and I playfully tickled my stepdaughter's cheeks.

"Jessica, can I touch your ass?" I asked her. Actors in porn have never been interested in this in actresses, but my daughter and I decided on the eve of her coming of age that this would be the right thing to do.

"Of course, daddy! And then you let me suck?!" the girl asked loudly. I happily nodded and began to squeeze her round buttocks with my fingers. Only part of her buttocks were covered with shorts, so the feeling of bare velvet girl's skin intoxicated me as I moved lower. I grabbed my stepdaughter's ass and lifted her up a little. Jessica squealed playfully as I breathed in the scent of her hair, then wrapped her slender legs around me. The blond curls of my daughter aroused me without measure, my imagination was already drawing a scene in which I take my daughter by these curls and diligently put her on my hard stone cock. And my daughter is choking, trying to swallow it, mooing and twitching while I push into her neck... The picture was so alive that my penis throbbed in my pants and I scaredly lowered Jessica on the sofa, fearing that I would finish much ahead of time. The daughter immediately understood everything and began to unfasten the belt on my uniform trousers with deft fingers.

I froze in anticipation and now my penis appeared in front of the innocent face of my daughter - thick, long, intertwined with wreaths. Jessica kissed him softly on the pommel and gently hugged him with her lips. Despite the fact that the girl sucked for more than six months, this action never became something ordinary for us. Each blowjob was like a holiday, daughter's lips, her sharp pink tongue, her narrow neck - all this made fireworks explode in my head. It is impossible to describe in words how much I admired the oral abilities of the stepdaughter, and especially now that it turned out that other girls do not do it in their families on a regular basis at all and Jessica's behavior is somewhat unique.

She made several pulling movements, making me throw my head back in pleasure. Goosebumps ran down my back, and my daughter, as if trying to finish me off, turned her pretty head a little so that the penis protruded from her left cheek and began to move back and forth, swinging her curls. Member rested against a gentle barrier and stretched his cheek, so Jessica had to slightly open her mouth. But she immediately made an effort and squeezed her lips again, forcing the skin to stretch even more. To feel it, to see how the little daughter's mouth is trying to take the dick by the cheek and, in addition, to hear her contented mooing was beyond my strength - I made an awkward wheezing sound and began to pour abundantly accumulated during the day directly into Jessica's gentle lips.

She immediately turned so that the cock left her cheek and was exactly in the middle, and then tightly squeezed her lips - now the sperm did not flow onto the carpet, which was already stained with her stepdaughter's saliva. I felt the eggs shrinking, pushing the nectar right on the root of my daughter's tongue. The girl took a good sip of saliva mixed with sperm, with a popping sound she took off her penis, wiped her lips with her hand and got up from her knees. I drew her to me and immediately kissed her right on the lips, which a few seconds ago squeezed my penis with a tight ring. How delightful it is to kiss the girl you just finished with a full mouth! Especially if it's your stepdaughter.

Her mom Casey was the only girl I dated. Even at our first meeting, she warned that she had a daughter from her first marriage, this did not frighten me at all - I always treated children well. Yes, and Jessica somehow immediately took a liking to my soul, at her two years old she was already chatting with might and main and treated me like a new "dad". Casey and I went on dates, held hands, but it never came to kissing - Casey insisted that everything would happen only after the wedding. I didn't need to be persuaded, and a few hours after the official marriage, some dark story happened to my chosen one - she developed some kind of terrible infectious disease (that year was the last before Mayer's rays completely destroyed all dangerous viruses and bacteria on Earth ). Casey insisted that Jessica and I not visit her in the hospital, she spoke with me and my daughter exclusively on the phone, not even turning on the video call. This went on for a couple of months, and one not at all perfect day after work, I found that she called in for things and attached a laconic note to the refrigerator: "I fell in love with another. Take care of Jessica, kiss, no longer your Casey." It's ironic that we never actually kissed. I'm silent about everything else.

The nuclear facility where I worked was getting more and more abandoned. The jungle of bureaucracy prevented the officials from realizing this and shutting down our police station, so I kept showing up for an empty job until Jessica, being homeschooled, became an increasingly adorable child, when she finally turned into a truly fantastic girl by her eighteenth birthday. Faced with my daughter in a dressing gown after a shower, in just panties in the morning, or even just by chance seeing her bare legs, I literally went crazy - I closed my eyes and tried to think about the smell of wet asphalt after rain or something else equally unsexual. And then, after another such episode, I locked myself in my room and furiously brought myself to ecstasy without any porn videos. My daughter and I started watching porn much later, but that's another story...

And now Jessica, having received her portion of sperm, retired to the kitchen to cook steaks. And I called Glen and Barney - it turned out that they were already on their way. Their cars arrived at our house in just a few minutes. Daughter, momentarily distracted from the stove, went out to meet my fellow policemen.

"Hello Mr Dawson and Mr Howre!" The girl waved her hand dismissively. Both policemen muttered something in response, their eyes fixed on Jessica's adorable figure.

"Oh, you have such a sexy belly!" she giggled and patted Glen's belly with her hand. He went red spots and panted heavily.

"And you are black, so you have a huge penis, most likely!" The daughter turned to Barney. "I hope I can swallow it completely! Either way, I promise I'll try!"

Jessica smiled brightly and flitted off into the kitchen to finish the steaks. Howr and Dawson looked at me with a mixture of horror and delight, trying to find words.

"Well, go to the living room. There will be food now" I said.

My daughter was able to escape for another minute - she turned on the sports channel for us and asked in a clear, playful voice:

"Do you want to eat the steaks first and then use my mouth or vice versa?" She looked puzzled at the discouraged guests. "Although, you know, you can do it at the same time! While you eat, I'll suck you, okay?"

Hour finally tried to squeeze something out of himself in response, but it came out badly, not words, but slurred muttering. All purple, he got up from his seat, but made an awkward movement and almost fell. Sweat was dripping from Dawson's forehead. Jessica gently held Barney up and helped him back to the couch.

"What's wrong, Mr. Howr, are you ill?" - with these words, she pressed her charming breasts directly to his shoulder. He sat down heavily, looking at one point.

"Don't worry so much, otherwise I'll start to worry myself!" Your members are actually my first after my father's! So stay focused! - and with these words, the daughter retired to the kitchen in order to take out the steaming dish in a few minutes.

"Watch out, they're hot! And for a side dish there are potatoes and green beans - your choice! And, well, you also need to choose in what form I will make blowjobs - there are four options - completely naked, topless, like this, or in a cat girl costume!"

Dawson and Howr stared at my child with wild eyes. They could not utter a word, so I decided for my colleagues.

- Baby, we want you to completely undress! - Colleagues twitched as if from an electric shock. Howr would have fled, but his legs were trembling, one failed attempt had already convinced him to stay where he was. And Dawson couldn't do anything at all, he was so overwhelmed.

Jessica obediently began to undress. First, she unbuttoned her blouse button by button, releasing her lovely breasts, then pulled her shorts together with panties to the knee area, closed them and the underwear fell to her ankles, after which the girl simply took a step to the side, lifted and neatly folded all the clothes on the back of the sofa. Her smooth mid-legs, protruding nipples and extremely sexy figure could not leave anyone indifferent. Well, then something began for which, in fact, everything was started - Jessica knelt down right in front of Barney and with deft fingers released him first from the belt, and then from the trousers - they were left hanging around the calves of the black policeman. Mr. Howr's cock was like cast iron, both in color and weight. And the size... My daughter did not hide her admiration. But she didn't forget about Glen either.

"Mr. Dawson, do you mind if the first thing in my mouth is your colleague's cock? I just can't wait to try this one! Just don't finish yet, be sure to wait, okay? You and that belly are like a teddy bear, so cute," - and with these words the girl again crushed Dawson's belly with her fingers. How does he pass the required standards with such weight?

And then the magic began. For the first time I saw from the side how my daughter gives a blowjob - it was incredibly exciting. Sitting so that her chest rested on Barney's hips, she first gently touched the pommel with her lips, then smacked her lips a couple of times, and then hugged the dick with her mouth and began to move down, making the most depraved sounds along the way. Howr trembled at her every move, and his eyes rolled back. Dawson huffed beside him, trying not to miss a single detail.

12