WhatsApp

Story Info
A few days later the sisters have met again.
5.3k words
3.21
6.1k
6
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paddy40
Paddy40
23 Followers

This is the third story in the series but it can easily be read as a standalone.

After receiving criticism for mis-categorising previous stories I decided to place this in the Taboo section as it's the girls who actually meet up, but it should also be Lesbian, erotic encounters or even loving wives, just not with their own partners. I hope you enjoy it simply as an erotic story. It's not as 'hard and fast' as some stories, it's just the way it happens, I think feelings are starting to show and have an effect.

After our first meeting, we gave ourselves some rules; just a couple but they made sense.

The 'we' consisted of the eldest sister Catherine, the youngest of the three Alice and me who was married to the middle sister.

Rule One: We had to act normal around people, no sneaky feels or slipping a hand inside of any clothing or kissing that type of thing and ...

Rule Two: If anyone was going to meet up, it had to be the three of us, or it would just be unfair on the one left out.

Very bravely, I argued against that, I said that the two of them could meet anytime they wanted, being with another girl was new to them, I really wanted to hear about it and as we all loved the idea of that the possibilities were endless and of course, being so new made it so very erotic and just boosted the excitement, the only proviso they had to tell me the details, all the details, every last one, as it may make it into another story.

So that led to us creating a WhatsApp group, which was the best way the three of us could communicate with each other and talk about our encounters. Unless it was about normal things, such as soft furnishings, dress making or baking where we would the chat normally.

So this story is created from those messages and like before, they are often taken in a different order to make the flow of the story better and a few meetings are combined but everything pretty much happened. The WhatsApp messages have been edited for easy reading, but you know how they look, also I've removed any emojis and slang, but otherwise, they are close to the original text.

The girls all now know I'm writing these stories now and have been active in making sure they are all correct, only their names and places ... etc It was just the first story that was sent to them after it was written but before publication. The texts here are written as the person's initial and then the message, so they should be clear. Anything I've written in between them is mostly for clarity and my benefit as I'm paranoid that if I got something wrong this would all come to a screeching halt and they'd not allow any more story telling.

Alice wanted everyone reading to know that my spelling and grammar sucks, she's found seven mistakes and it's only paragraph four or five, "But keep going P, you're doing well" she said, a phrase I much enjoy from all them.

Now Alice is the younger of my two sisters in law and, at the time of this encounter, would be in her 30's, long brown hair down to between her shoulders and if you've read the previous stories, has a body that belongs to a professional athlete and an ass that I repeatedly describe as belonging to the gods.

Catherine, I will say is in her "early" 40's, much larger breasts than Alice, I don't know the size of them but when I do, I will let you know. Her hair is as close to black as to make no difference and the style is what I have been told is a pixie cut. She looks very hot when she dresses up in anything figure hugging and very hot when she isn't and wears a baggy sweatshirt with leggings. I certainly don't know how to describe her body shape as the terms used are all fruits such as pear or apple, but I'm going with a simple hourglass, if you want a fruit then something succulent and highly edible.

Ali's job means she travels around the South West of the UK, I have no idea what the job title is, or exactly what she does, I mean I know the bones of it, but I couldn't write the job description. I do know that it is for a charitable organisation and the logo is bright yellow, so you can always tell when she's carrying or wearing anything work related.

She drives a huge amount and certainly puts in the hours, it doesn't help that she lives way down south, on Cornwall's north coast but whenever she helps or runs a presentation or show it's always "Waaaay up North" as she calls it, which to Alice was near myself, which in turn is the Bristol area or Catherine, who is near Bath, "Sometimes as far up as Gloucester", she tells us. Yes I know, it's not the North.

"And Wales, and Wales", she added.

To save the organisation where she works money and because it's nice to see her, she skips staying in a hotel when she can and stays with us or just me now and, like this time, at Catherine's place, her elder sister.

This has always been the case and now she has a really good reason. And also as a release for her constant level of hornyness, which I gather is always around an eight or nine ever since she says she has been shaving, well waxing really, money well spent that both Cat and I agreed on.

It was early afternoon and the faint ping of my mobile went so I checked it. Now it could be a regular "How ya doing?" I get a lot of those from most people, never really know how to answer, it's either "Yeah OK, you?" or "Totally hammered" depending on the mood. But this was the group chat we'd created, so it was always going to be special.

"Unusual" I thought, it was a picture, not had any sent in the group before and this one was breathtaking, incredibly intriguing and very hot, as it had three people in it, Catherine was sat on the edge of a bed, the same one as before, with one leg up which she was hugging, her chin almost resting on her knee and all she was wearing was some dark purple underwear, that looked fantastic on her.

Alice however was totally naked, stunning as ever and laying across the edge of the bed with her back to the camera, in a very sexy pose so you had a perfect view of that ass that the gods had created, she was peering over her shoulder with her hair hanging down, while her head rested against Cat's chest and both of them looking directly at the camera.

But there was a third person, probably kneeling on the bed behind them, her face purposely hidden or hiding behind Cat and her arms wrapped around hugging her.

This mystery woman had a crop top on that stopped high up showing all of her midriff and it had a slit across the bottom of it that would give a lovely view of any underboob and what looked like nothing else on but as she was also behind Alice I couldn't be sure. I could see one of her legs, a lot of leg and a lot of thigh in a side view, with no sign of any underwear.

A(Alice) - You'll never guess what happened today xx

Was the message that accompanied the picture.

I didn't reply for a while, Alice would have known I had read the message but I had to look at that picture several times more, obviously, to see if there were any clues as to who this other person was. But there was no chance, they had worked it well, there was effort in taking that one.

P(Myself) - Go on then, do you want me to try and guess? I could do with a clue, like her name.

A - Maybe you can have a clue later, Cat can keep you guessing for a while, I need to get going, or I will be later than late getting back to work. Said I'd only take the morning and it's nearly lunch now with over 3 hrs to drive.

P - Hope you had fun last night, that pic tells me you did.

A - Nope, didn't get in 'till 11pm, everyone was here (Cats family) this was this morning xx

OK so who could it have been, did this person not know they were sisters or not care? How would they have met and gotten to be naked so quickly? And from what Alice says, just this morning, nahhh, this had to be planned.

P - You're teasing, if this was just this morning you had to know her before today.

C(Catherine) - Is that a guess?

P - You had this planned already.

C - Yes we knew her before today but no not planned. You're 1 and 1

P - Is there a prize?

C - Not sure, but as Ali put me in charge of question time I will have a think of one should you guess more Yes than No

OK well now I'm thinking what the prize would be. Also who this third gorgeous, beauty could be that is known to .....

P - Is she known to you both before today?

C - Yes, but that was too close to your other Q so you don't get a point

Damn, but it was fair, they did send a picture.

P - Do I know her?

C - You know her very well. Yes, 2-1

Shiiiiiit, I stared at the picture, ignoring the erotic side I was trying to get any clues that I could, but those legs, Ali's ass. Cat does look good in that Dark purple underwear, I'd like to see it properly on her..... Getting distracted now and, yes, turned on.

P - I've got a guess

C - Well go on then

P - What if I'm wrong?

C - You'll get one added to the No column

P - No it's a ridiculous idea

C - Really? I mean really? Ridiculous is us sending you a naked quiz.

P - You weren't naked

C - Just bloody guess

P - Anymore clues please?

C - You've known her for over 20 years

P - Fuck! It's Carrie

C - You win, now I need to shower and later me and Ali will tell you everything and there's a lot to tell.

P - You look good in that BTW.

C - Thank you, nice of you to notice as the girl with an ass made by the gods was on display. I treated myself and went and bought it along with a few other things yesterday of which we will tell you about later too.

C - Soapy shower time, pity it's just me

C - Or is it?

What a tease, but......OK where do I start? Where is my mind going to go now Catherine, her youngest sister Alice and her eldest daughter Carrie, you can't make this up.

I wonder if she is showering alone? Pity if so, she has a body that is perfect for sex.

Just short of an hour later, I receive this.

C - @A Did you take one of the things I bought? I can't find the last one I showed you.

A - Yes I borrowed it

A - @P you still OK with what happened?

P - What do you mean? With Carrie? Hell yes, you owe me details!

A - I was worried, don't know why, Cat was well into it, yes I know how that reads I loved how cool she is about us. I needed to stop from driving, the toilets in the service station will do when you are a "horny 8" and have Cats gift to use

P - You came?

C - Did you cum?

A - Well we all think alike, yes I did but not satisfied by far, haven't told Carrie about you yet she just knows there is a guy

A - Laterz X

C - XX

P - XOXO

So that's where it was left for another hour or so, until Catherine started off.

C - So Ali stayed over last night, as you know, she didn't get here until late, but we were waiting for her after a long day. When she arrived it was a mug of tea and straight to her room, which you know is the downstairs room that used to be Carries.

A - Keep going sis, I'll join in when I can

C - All this happened this morning after the rest of the household was up and off out the door for the day. I'm home and Ali was still snoring her head off.

She paused and waited a short while.

C - No reply, she must still be driving

Cat gave a few smiley faces.

C - I went to wake her up and for the sake of full disclosure I was wearing the t-shirt you'd left here @P and underwear bottoms, a thong if you must know. You like my ass too so I'll let you think about it.

C - Went into Ali's room and there she is laying on the bed , uncovered, face down, naked but for just her knickers, hand firmly planted between her legs making delicious noises and trying not to scream by burying her head in the pillows.

C - I don't think she heard me walk in, so I just watched, it was so hot just looking, she looked amazing and so sexy like that. With her hips going up and down. Made me as horny as hell, just as she must have been and I was only looking.

A - I'm horny just remembering, yes all true, I really needed to cum

C - So I gave her a hand.

A - I wished she had the lube then, that would have been a real wake up call.

C - Well I didn't have it on me, so I was gentle but still teased her tiny, tight backside.

A - No you didn't, she came over and licked me first. I watched you take of P's Tshirt, how do you look so good doing that?

C - Yes that's right

C - Do I? Aww thanks sis, I had to fight her hands out the way so I could taste her again and she is so delicious, didn't take long to cum either she must have been so close. I slowly licked her pussy just up and down, she tastes so good.

A - Little circles with the tip in just the right place

C - It's like I know you (she game a smile)

A - Then she used her finger on my ass and WOW

P - Does it still hurt when you do it?

A - I don't think she got it in but yes, like no pain before, like nothing else but it feels sooooo good, makes me shiver just thinking 'bout it

C - Muffled in the pillow or not, if anyone was in the house they would have heard her scream.

A - I needed that one, but then she just walked out and left me.

C - I did, I'd been shopping and I got myself some underwear from Ann Summers, Sexy Lace Thong Planet if you want to know. Helen in the shop measured me and I'm a DD which sounds better than E

A - She does look very sexy in it.

C - I'm telling the story!

C - So Ali lay there, exhausted and horny and I went and put it on to show off, I can look just as hot as her but I like to wear a little something. You'd like my ass in this too. I like how it feels being on show.

C - Also I got some proper lubricant.

C - Oh I forgot, I left the T-shirt there on the bed with Alice and walked out mostly naked, glad I did that too now.

A - I'll have to stop reading this, it's making me too horny again. If she hadn't left your T Shirt I would have only been wearing my knickers later.

C - So I get changed and put my new underwear on, which makes me feel a really sexy 7 and after Ali's climax I wanted to cum too, but forced myself back downstairs.

A - I've found somewhere quiet to stop driving now. She looked stunning @P, gave me a twirl, her ass was lovely in that, plenty on show to be spanked again.

C - We went into the kitchen for the better light to show off the colour and luckily Ali put on your T Shirt

A - We like to share it, I don't know why I put it on but glad I did

C - So we're in the kitchen, Alice is leaning on the counter top, she's lifted the Tshirt and has her gorgeous naked ass on show for me, so we're just about to see how good this new lube is. We've felt it between our fingers and it's really silky, strawberry flavour too. I was sliding my hand down, with some on my finger, over her back to the top of her beautifully smooth ass and then got to the top of it right at that crease and Oh god my heart stopped

A - I so wanted you to just push it in anyway but with perfect timing, Carrie just walks in

C - Ali was holding the lube tube and casually drops it on the floor, I carefully lower her shirt and we're hoping everything is hidden enough from her view

A - You gave my ass such a squeeze, I nearly came right there but pretended it was a yawn

C - The toy I bought was still on the bed, her bed, when she stays over she uses the same room. I thought she was going to walk in there and see it

The bedroom leads out into a dining area then the counter that I assume they were leaning on, separates it from the kitchen, which is the next area away from that. There are two doors to the house and Carrie came in the back which leads straight into the dining area and that cut off the bedroom as an escape route for Catherine and Alice. They were trapped so they went for the 'play it cool', even though they both were close to cumming in the kitchen.

C - Fortunately Carrie went to take her shoes to the front door

A - Not straight away, she admired you first

C - Yes she did (she smiled again), always nice for a compliment

A - Tell it properly, she said "Wow mum that looks good on you, is it new?"

A - If I had thought of this and planned it as a trap they fell right into it but this was all luck.

A - Cat then said "Yeah got it the other day, a bit of a treat", "Your bum's on show mum" "I know" she said, "but it feels really good against me", "Is it silk?", "No, but it's very soft and smooth" and that's when Carrie felt the material around her mother's breasts

C - She sure did, if you want confusing emotions I had everyone at that moment, I was so horny from watching and wanting my sister and then my daughter touches me. I must have given a gasp as her touch was electric against my nipple ring

A - Ahh that explains it, I wondered why you did, it was hot to watch though, I could feel myself squeezing my legs together, it felt like I was going to jump you both, she was only feeling the material too

C - You did jump us

A - Not then, Carrie left to put her shoes away I jumped at the chance though, should have asked Cat's permission but there was no time

C - Glad you didn't I couldn't have made that decision for what you did

A - I followed Carrie down the hall

C - I lost sight of them but my tits were getting very sensitive as I was playing with them without realising

A - Cat doesn't know this bit but I thought Carrie had just been scared off, but she was so cool about us both being nearly naked. I had to talk to her so I just made something up and asked about her bra size as she's close to mine

C - She's a double A, I've never known her wear a bra

A - That's what she said, I asked about what she wears for support, but she doesn't need any and I just lifted my shirt up to say 'me neither' and she just stared at me, right at my naked chest. My flat A's had more shape but hers were beautiful. Then slowly, she put her hand so bloody gently on mine and my eyes closed, I think I stopped breathing.

A - She asked me if mine were hypersensitive like hers, she had that crop top on, from the pic, with the split across the front and lifted it a bit. I don't know if I put my hand on her or if she helped me to her chest. Her breathing changed immediately too

C - When I looked at them they were locked in a kiss, hands on each other's breasts but they were so still. It was so erotic, I just stood there, didn't know what to think

A - It was awesome, sorry sis but your daughter can kiss better than you.

A - She also told me that you'd been with a girl before and you had forgotten to tell us.

C - Oh god yes that was many years ago though

A - Not that many, she knew about it and covered for you, she is a good girl for her mother

C - Sorry I should have said

A - Don't be sorry babe it does explain a lot though, you should get in contact with her again

C - You were kissing my daughter?

A - I was and she's really snogging me

C - That's OK babe, watching you in action was wonderful, I didn't notice but I was playing with my own breasts. I turned myself on so much without realising by twisting my nipple ring

A - I heard her moan again, just like when Carrie touched her

C - That was electric

There was a pause again, they must be thinking about what had happened

A - I couldn't stand it any longer and I moved my palm over her nipple and she took one long breath in.

C - What did you whisper to her?

A - I asked what she thought of "her mums" tits, don't they look good in that lace bra, she just went "Mmmmmm" and gave mine a little squeeze, I think she looked at you then as she froze a bit, she was mesmerised by you

C - I think my eyes were closed then I don't remember you looking

A - You looked so hot standing there. So I asked her how she likes hers touched

C - Would be sucked on? As that's what you were doing when I looked

A - Oh yes (she agreed), flicked my tongue over both of them, Cat and Carrie got confused just then as I told Carrie to "take it off" and Cat did too, both of them topless, they were beautiful to see

Paddy40
Paddy40
23 Followers
12