All Comments on 'When A Good Woman Goes Bad'

by MattressThrasher

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Not even close to enough payback for me. Another round of the bat for lover boy and reduction of the lying slimy whore to physical ash after totally destroying her worthless life repeatedly for a few years. "felt sorry for her" my ass, she may have killed his baby. Author is just not up to acceptable BTB standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't think this story belongs in BTB category. Good story,well written. Other than daughter crippling the guy,the story stayed REALISTIC. Her using him for batting practice,one or two swings believable,rest over the top. The husbands character is a bit confusing,leads a reader to believe,if not for daughter taking action he would have welcomed the wife back into their relationship, thats' pretty sick,huh? daughters action saved him because it opened the door to getting the truth. That in turn took the possibility of reconciliation away and make the correct turn of events to happen. His decision,Divorce. JZK

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

This is a powerful story of justice and revenge on a mother by her children. The story needs a sequel with Stacy’s side of the affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story. Too bad you gave up writing.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The easily impressed found this slogfest to be well written, shocking I say.

It was so cliched and tedious I couldnt even get to the bottom of page one. My guess is the wife really got a nasty little comeuppance because thats all some people need to cheer a tried retread of a story that had no originality to it whatsoever.

And I'll disagree with those who wish you still "wrote".

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great story, just love what the daughter did to her mother's boyfriend. 5/5 To bad author no longer writes stories here any longer.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

really like the idea of Michelle beating the crap out of the guy, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Sad

When a 15 year old girl has bigger balls than the cuck.

BTW, where are you from? North Korea? 15 year old girls don't get sent to prison for trying to help her mother that she thinks is getting raped, anywhere in the free world. They only do that in communist countries and in wimp cuck land. Which one do you call home?

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
It

Was ok, written but ok, why would woman wife mother think a 15 year affair is ok. I don't get it.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

I do understand why the husband doesn't really want to know why she cheated for so long, but I would like to know why she even cheated and really continued with it. Blackmail doesn't make sense as she stopped working to spend more time with her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story - author’s choice to write it as he/she sees fit. Always sad when partner cheats especially when children are involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid man … could not even find out for 15 years taht he was getting sloppy seconds! Deserved to be a cuck! How pathetic!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

He raised those kids right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Years ago I had a Secretary that had a long term affair. It eventually eroded her marriage and she got a divorce.

Her married boyfriend didn't and they continued on for years.

It might have helped that we lived in St Louis and he boyfriend has moved to KC (4 hours away).

Don't know if her two daughters ever did find out.

She like others said I "loved them both" just differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no way that blackmail sex (a type of rape) works for 15 years. So thr answer to blackmail that would possibly ruin a marriage by showing adultery is to commit further acts of adultery? Not to mention the husband is ignorant for all that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The blackmail angle rings hollow here. Blackmail sex is rape and yet she cheated for 15+ years m. Well the sex was great so why not, right? Who cares if the asshole is a blackmailed and a rapist, no biggie right? Not! At least thr MC was Michelle's father. Stacy was a major slut and a deceitful bitch. She quit her job to spend MORE time with her rapist. Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Previous comment about an amazing story that is 5/5:

"What a stupid man … could not even find out for 15 years taht he was getting sloppy seconds! Deserved to be a cuck! How pathetic!!"

This illustrates the problem of too many commentators at this site.

1) They don't read carefully.

2) They don't correctly understand and use the English language.

3) They are extremely jealous of god writers

4) They are completely insensitive to the emotions of others.

Would it help if they had happen to them what they wish on others? Don't know if they have the IQ to understand even then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Michelle should have gotten the baseball scholarship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stacy is repugnant. The Anonymous post from a month ago had his des to rights. Thr blackmail aspect was meaningless. And it turns out Michelle was his kid anyways. Shoukd have sent his ex the DNA evidence. This seems pretty surreal. Thr wife must have had a serious mental illness (or two).

remb95remb95over 1 year ago

A. Total wimp cuck.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

...."You ruined a good thing Stacy, I hope you know that"

that's probably the dumbest comment I've read in such a situation. She has been cheating on him for 15+ years, believes she has one child with another and the idiot thinks she ruined a good "thing"? You are either absolutely naïve or a moron!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No judge would allow him full custody.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Way to go Michelle! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Even in real life some women can't say why they had an affair and why they can go on for so long. My wife said it was natural. Safe to say, she is no longer my wife. 30 odd years for what.

If the children could sent back the presents they must have the mothers address. What she did was a heinous crime but I would like to think they would get back to her, even if its just a card 200 odd years later for their own sake. Don't get me wrong I fully agree with things but...........

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

YUP that's a story about a woman alright 😆

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Title really doesn't fit the story. 15 years, she wasn't a "good" woman.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous