When a Wife Won't Suck Him Pt. 05

Story Info
Deeper into the journey.
1.3k words
4.27
7.5k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

The week flew by work was going so well at this pace I may get a big bonus for bring the job in way under budget. I hadn't seen Sammy, everything was just too busy but here it was Friday and I decided to let the guys go early. Around 1:30, everyone gone and paperwork done, I locked up the jobsite trailer and gate going to hopefully visit him.

Walking in the coffee shop door Rahim pointed to the office door, I walked over and knocked.

"Yeah who is it?" Sammy hollered.

"It's me Joe," I said.

"Hi Joe come in," he said.

"Sammy how are you doing?" I asked.

"Good Joe and you?" he asked.

"I'm doing ok, my wife comes home this weekend I just need to figure how to tell her I'm gay, you know," I said.

"You'll find a way," he said.

"Would you like to go to Charles party with me next weekend?" I asked.

"Joe we need to talk, you see I'm not into gay relationships," he said as he made air quotes with his fingers. "I really am in the hunt to find the gay in straight guys, or at least guys who think they are. You see I have the ability to see thru them, knowing if they are straight or are hidden gays. Joe I like you and want to be a friend, maybe a guide for you, but I can't be a thing with you. This weekend I will be on my search to free another like yourself, show them the way they were made to be."

Not knowing what to say, I was dumbstruck trying to figure what I do now, then quickly said, "That's ok I guess I'll see you there then?"

Scribbling a number on a piece of paper he handed it to me saying, "here's Charles number give him a call, he'll help you through telling your wife, he's a good man."

Leaving the coffee shop I was feeling so vulnerable, what should I do now, I can no longer be with my wife, I needed men but now I have none. Dialing the number on the paper I called Charles.

After a few rings he answered, "hello this is Charles."

"Hi Charles it's Joe, you know the guy that was with Sammy," I said.

"Oh oh you're calling me, did he have the talk with you about turning straight dudes?" he asked.

"Yes he did, thought maybe we had something but I guess it was all in my head," I answered.

"Man don't let it bother you he's been on a mission since his lover broke his heart. Turns out he was bi not gay and decided after 3 years he wanted to marry a girl and left him," he said.

"I didn't know that, wish I knew maybe then we could have gotten closer," I said.

"No that wouldn't happen he's been trying to get straight guys, at least ones he sees as gay, to come out into the community and he's turned quite a lot the last few years," he said.

"Well anyway he gave me your number and said maybe you could help me figure how to tell my wife," I said.

"Figures he turns you and left you out to dry, but seriously he is a good guy trying to do right. Listen I can't tell you what to say but just be honest, that's how I told my wife many years ago." he said.

"Oh I didn't know you were married," I said.

"Yeah married with two boys, still see my boys when they are in town. I met Sammy about ten years later and we've been friends since," he said.

"Thanks I guess I'll just figure it out," I said.

"You are coming to my party next weekend?" he asked.

"Well I don't know," I said.

"No man you've got to come, I have a friend I want to introduce you to I think you'll hit it off well," he said.

"I'll think about it, can I call you after I tell my wife hopefully she takes it well," I said.

"Anytime man anytime you want give me a call and I'll see you next weekend you come early you can stay in my guest room. You really need to meet this guy I know you'll hit it off at if not as lovers as friends," he said.

"Ah what the hell sure, I'll see you next Saturday then," I said.

"Joe, Sammy said you worked some construction job around here, why don't you come over Friday, I'll invite Robert and introduce you then. The three of us can have dinner and if you hit it off maybe you two can go out on the town," he said.

"Ok Friday then," I said.

As I drove home all I could think about was different ways to tell Janice. I can't imagine she could be enjoying our marriage the last few years, how could someone who seems to not want sex enjoy it.

Sunday finally came and Janice walked thru the door around 1. Coming over she kissed me on the cheek saying how nice it was to be back home.

"Janice we need to talk," I said as I patted the couch next to me.

Taking a seat Janice asked, "what's going on?"

"You have to know our sex life has been slowly sinking lower and lower until almost non-existent now? You haven't satisfied me in what seems like so very long I almost don't remember when it was good," I said.

"I'm sorry but it doesn't turn me on anymore, I wanted to talk to my pastor but couldn't. I have to think of other things just to have sex with you anymore," she said.

"Well ok that's not great for my ego, but I have to tell you the truth. For the last few weeks I have been seeing someone and well it's a man," I said.

"A guy you mean your gay, bi or something?" she asked.

"Well I figured out this weekend I am gay, I'm so sorry I never wanted to hurt you," I said.

Putting her arms around me hugging me tightly she said, "Oh my god I can't believe it, I've been bursting to tell you something. The last four years I have been having an affair, it's someone I could talk to about my issues and well it just turned into love."

"Who is it, a guy I know?" I asked.

"No it's, please don't tell anyone since we can't be together, it's Pastor William's oldest daughter Patty. I opened up to her and one thing led to another and she opened up to me about her sexuality. No disrespect to you but the 1st time, my god I never had an orgasm like that, one after another three times in less than 2 hours," she said.

"So what do we do, I was thinking we get divorced and I'll move to the city, you can have the house," I said.

"I have a proposition for you, we stay married and on weekends you go do your thing and I'll do mine. We can have the best of both worlds, a fake marriage keeping my church happy, you can live your gay life and I can be with my lesbian lover." she said.

"I don't know why can't we divorce and both come out of our closets, wouldn't that be the honest thing to do?" I asked.

"I don't know if Patty will come out she isn't sure what her father will do, would he disown her?" she said.

"Janice let me think about this, I have a party in the city, a friend invited me to. Let's wait until next Sunday ok?" I asked.

"Ok, shall we go to bed, I mean sleep?" she asked.

Janice went to our bedroom and I slept in the guest room. As I drifted into sleep I tried to imagine just what this Robert looked like...

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers