When an Old Flame Comes Back to Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Two London women have a sexy house warming party.
7.5k words
4.67
859
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, there, it`s me, Alison Moxhay back with more of my sexual adventures with my lover Madeline. I recommend that you read the previous five chapters to get the whole picture, but for those with little time I will sketch in what has happened.

Madeline and I got back together in London, where we both work for the same organisation. We renewed our affair which had begun some years before in Oxford. Madeline convinced me of my lesbian preference by talking me into attending women`s only sex club where I had enjoyed my first sexual experience for quite a while. Amazingly it was with someone I had only just met. The next day Madeline and I had got together in my flat and cemented our loving and lustful relationship.

That was the start of a voyage of my amazing sexual adventure. Madeline introduced me to one of her friends, Carla, who had a luxurious house in St John`s Wood. We attended a feast of carnal delight, with multiple encounters, including a lovely fuck for me with Pia, Carla`s step daughter.

That was followed by Madeline purchasing the flat beneath mine. We found we had new neighbours in the top flat. They were Marci and Charlie, two young New Yorkers over to work in London for their employers in the USA. We found out that they were lesbians. We had a fantastic weekend of sex getting to know them better in all sorts of ways!

In the space of a few weeks I ceased to be a sexually repressed and deprived young woman and had become an experienced and "ready for everything" slut, desiring new thrills and adventures. What a time that summer of 2022 had been, but there was more to come.

The hot summer days went by, and both Madeline and I were glad that our flats had been equipped with air conditioning. We did, however, relish being able to sunbathe nude on the balcony of my flat at weekends. That always led to a lascivious fucking session. We also worked out which portions of the garden at the rear of Madeline`s basement flat were sufficiently private to allow us to frolic around in the nude. We indulged in exposing our bodies on the grass, with suitable blankets in place, of course! Our sex then was noisy and explicit.

"Get your legs open, you randy whore."

"Let me get at your arse hole, bitch."

"God, I need to fuck you long and hard."

"Shit, I love your tits."

Those and similar expressions accompanied by moans, groans and the sounds of explosive orgasms were the sounds of the garden. The layout of the houses around our home ensured that we were not likely to be seen or heard fucking in the open air. So we became ever more uninhibited in our lustful desires, especially when we could involve Marci and Charlie in them.

All four of us agreed that there is something very special about outdoor sex on a hot afternoon when you can feel the heat of the sun on your back and your lover`s flesh under your body as you rub your cunt against hers.

Madeline installed a hot tub on the patio outside the lower portion of her living and dining space. We and our North American friends had many a happy hour letting the water soothe away the stresses of the week while we tweaked each other`s nipples and sought out each other`s clits. It was while we were all relaxing in the tub on a Saturday afternoon that Madeline asked a question.

"Marci and Charlie, would you like to go with Alison and I to our sex club next Friday night? Normally it`s a members` only place, but for once we are allowed to bring a guest each. Attendance is down at this time of the year with people being away on vacation. I know you have enjoyed sex with us and I was wandering whether you would like to widen your experience. We can promise you a really good time."

Marci and Charlie looked at each other. I knew them well enough to know that there was non-verbal communication going on. Were they interested? Did they want to indulge in sex with strangers? Did they feel safe moving out side the foursome we had established?

"We are not going to refuse point blank," Marci said. "We need to know more and to hear about what goes on."

I took over and explained that the GCL Club met in Fitzrovia and that it was strictly for women only. All attenders had to be physically attractive and wanting lesbian sex, though all contact had to be on a completely consensual basis.

I outlined the course of an evening, how it would begin with drinks served by scantily clad hostesses, and then added, "There will be some form of sexual entertainment during which there will be more drinks with the hostesses gradually stripping off to be naked. This is to encourage attenders to expose themselves also. Then the fucking will begin. Madeline and I will look after you, and you won`t have to do anything you find unacceptable."

"Well," Charlie said, "most sexual acts are pretty acceptable to us, and it does seem an enticing idea. Maybe we should give it a try, do you agree, Marci?"

To the delight of Madeline and myself Marci was agreeable.

"That`s next Friday night sorted then," Madeline chuckled. "We will fill you in on what to wear. It should be sexy but easily removed. However, none of us is wearing anything at the moment and my cunt needs attention. Come on let`s have a feel and a fuck!"

The next week passed somewhat agonisingly slowly. The four of us were all quite busy at work, but Friday evening finally arrived. Madeline and I called Marci and Charlie to join us and booked a taxi to go to the club. We were delighted to see what the girls were wearing. Both had opted for very short skirts which showed off their legs to perfection. The skirts sat low on the hips so two very sexy navels were on display, Each girl wore a thin cotton top and it was obvious neither was wearing a bra.

"You two look as if you are more than ready for action," I giggled. "I`m glad Madeline and I have also decided to go braless under our tops. I hope you like our low slung hipster jeans. I do so adore showing off my belly button. It`s a sign I`m feeling randy."

The four of us burst out laughing at that. The lewd glances we exchanged showed that we would all be very open to new sex partners in the hours to come.

Our taxi arrived and we set off for the club. I could feel the gusset of my knickers was already getting damp as we drove through the darkening London streets to Fitzrovia. The driver wished us a knowing goodnight as we reached our destination. He guessed what four sexily clad women were out on the town for, "Don`t drop your knickers too soon, Ladies," he leered and then drove away.

"I bet he wants to find a dark spot and have a bloody good wank thinking about us. Men get so turned on by the idea of women fucking one another, and it was obvious that we are hardly wearing all that much," Madeline giggled. She proceeded to knock on the door of the club and added, "I know I already feel fruity."

Inside we found the club as I remembered it from my first time. The four of us were given tote bags in which to place our clothes should we wish to remove them, and our hand bags were taken into safety. Elegant but sexily clad women were sipping drinks and checking the talent out. The atmosphere was sexually charged but relaxed. Conversations of a suggestive and indeed explicit nature were easily exchanged.

"Hope to catch up with you later, darling."

"Good to see you again. You`re so desirable."

"God, your tits look lovely tonight, I can hardly wait to lick your nipples."

"Shit, I feel so randy already. Why can`t we get on with the fucking action?"

The drinks flowed freely. I could see from what they had heard and seen that Marci and Charlie were turned on.

The principal hostess called us to order and asked us to take our seats on the couches around the room. She reminded us that the club encouraged total nudity, and informed us that there was a rather special entertainment to follow. She pointed out that the floor of the club had been partially covered with a rubber sheet and that there were a number of bottles of coconut oil around the sheet.

The general lights dimmed and the spotlights illuminated the rubber sheet. Two young and lithe women entered, clad in the briefest bikinis. They picked up bottles of the oil and smeared copious amounts over each other until every part of their bodies was glistening and slippery.

I could hear Marci and Charlie breathing heavily as they sat between Madeline and myself. Each was already stroking her nipples. Madeline and I exchanged a glance and we knew what to do. We each slid a hand over the thigh of the girl sitting next to us, me with Marci and Madeline with Charlie. We gently raised their skirts and their little knickers came in view. We gave their pubic areas a little stroke and found their wetness.

At that point, however, our attention had to focus on the two oiled up girls who were performing an erotic dance. In the course of this they removed what little clothing they had on. They fell to the floor and squirmed over each other, feeling each other`s tits, inserting their fingers into each other`s cunts and grinding their pubic areas together.

The atmosphere in the room became electric helped along by the now naked hostesses who brought round more drinks. I could see women stripping off all around us. Madeline and I followed suit. We took off our tops to expose our tits. We turned to Marci and Charlie and pulled their tops up and off. They responded by shuffling off their mini skirts so they were naked except for their tiny knickers. Madeline and I slipped off our jeans also.

The two dancers were by now heavily engaged in sex. Their hands explored their cunts, finding their clits, giving and receiving pleasure. They squealed, groaned and moaned.

Watching them so engaged drove us four to new heights of lust. We all raised our arses from the couch so we could roll down our knickers. Once in the nude we set about mutual masturbation. We expressed our lust explicitly.

"God, that is so hot, my cunt feels like it`s on fire."

"Go on, sweetie, enjoy it, enjoy it. You know you love it."

"Oh, yes, keep your fingers there, just there."

"Oooooh shit, I `m going to come. I want to COME."

So we all enjoyed our first orgasm of the evening, and I wondered what might occur next. I did not have long to wait. The performers stood up and moved towards us spectators. They addressed us somewhat breathily after their session.

"Ladies, we have plenty of coconut oil left. Would any of you care to join us for oily sex. I assure you it`s fantastic fun and we know the way to get the oil off afterwards!"

Marci and Charlie jumped to their feet and ran forwards shouting out that they wanted a go. That was received with cheers from the assembled company along with many shouts of encouragement.

"Go for it, you sexy young fuckers."

"Get yourselves oily for us. We all want to wank as we watch you."

"God, look at those lovely bodies all nude for us to stare at and lust over."

Our young friends soon had oil all over their bodies and they joined the entertainers in a furious coupling session on the rubber sheet. With four girls on the sheet it was sometimes hard to distinguish bodies as they were so intertwined. Madeline and I wanked ourselves to a further climax, and then relaxed as we watched the sensual game before us come to its end.

The entertainers led Marci and Charlie away. Madeline and I picked up our four tote bags and followed as we wanted to tell our girls how much pleasure they have given to those present.

We went to a dressing room off the main area. There Marci and Charlie were given a liberal dusting of talcum powder to dry up the oil. They then used towels to remove any deposit on their bodies. Fortunately there was not too much oil in anyone`s hair and what there was came away with a dry shampoo.

Madeline asked the entertainers for their names. They informed us they were Sue and Louise and that they performed a variety of sexual routines in London clubs, adding that they had another couple of bookings to get to that night. With that we had to let them get dressed and go, but not before they had given us a business card with contact addresses. This was duly stored in Madeline`s bag.

"You two excelled yourselves out there," I said when we were alone in the dressing room. "That was an amazing display of sexual acrobatics. Have you done anything like that before?"

The girls said no and that they had just let their instincts lead them.

Madeline then chuckled, "My instincts lead me to go back to the main room where I guess there is a real orgiastic revel going on by now and I want some of it. Are you all game?"

She was not wrong. The main room was full of heaving bodies. Some women squatted their cunts over other`s mouths to be licked out. Yet others thrust fingers and tongues into cunts in the delicious search for pleasure, while some were grinding their pubic areas together in tribadic lust.

Before long we four were drawn into the orgy and each went her own way to seek lewd pleasure. I seem to remember I had a number of orgasms, I cannot recall how many, before my clit became too sensitive to go on. I think that must have been a general condition. The yelps of orgasmic joy died down and we women simply sank into each other` s arms as the evening came to its end.

Madeline gathered us back together so that we could arrange for a taxi home.

"We`d better not look in a mirror," she said as we retrieved our clothes from the tote bags and got dressed. "You all look absolutely shattered, and I bet I do too. What an evening it has been, and we have made useful contacts in the sex worker field in the form of Sue and Louise. I have a plan for them, just leave that with me. But now let`s all get home.

The weekend is before us. I have no doubt we will enjoy good food, good wine and super sex, hopefully in the open air. For that we need sleep and refreshment, so it`s time for Alison to cuddle me and for Marci and Charlie to do the same. My place tonight I think."

We all slept in late the next day as we were really tired after our exertions at the GCL Club. I woke to find Madeline in a somewhat reflective mood sitting up in bed and idly gazing around the room. She turned and looked at me affectionately.

"I do love you so very much, Sweetie," she cooed gently. "I know we agree that we can fuck other women, but it`s always you I want to come back to. You know I love sex so much, but I find that I can only enjoy it with beautiful people. You`re beautiful, Marci and Charlie are beautiful, the women at the club are beautiful. I just adore the look, the smell, the feel of a lovely female body, its gentle curves and its smooth supple skin. I suppose that fucking for me is not just a physical act, it`s almost an aesthetic one. It`s like playing a lovely piece of music, or singing a wonderful song."

"My, you are having one of your philosophical moments," I giggled. "But I think I know what you mean. Sex is not just something you do, it`s something you are. We are so very lucky to realise that. Sex is to be celebrated."

"Yes it is," Madeline replied, snapping out of her reverie, "and we are going to celebrate it here with a lovely party. I think you will be delighted to know it will involve your little friend Pia.

I had a message from Carla Tansley- Rhodes. She and her PA, Xanthe, have to go to a major overseas sales conference at the end of the month. They cannot take Pia with them and they do not want to leave her alone in that vast house in St John`s Wood. They would like her to stay with us, and she is more than ready for the idea.

They know there will be, shall we say, "hanky-panky," but they would prefer her to have sex with us rather than with any loose women she might pick up by herself. It would be for a week and we could arrange to take some of our annual leave at the time.

My idea is that we involve Marci and Charlie and see whether Pia can bring along a few friends. We can accommodate eight overnight in our two flats. So with you, me, Marci, Charlie and Pia we need three others. Three lovely young lasses with gorgeous tits, adorable arses and fuckable cunts.

We will book Sue and Louise to do a sex act for us. I will contact them to see what they can offer. A little mild BDSM might be an idea--nothing too extreme, of course, just a touch of restraint to spice up the action. God, I am getting turned on by the idea already. Come over here and give my cunt a tribadic rub in the missionary position. Oooooh, yes, that`s it, tits to tits, tummy to tummy, cunt to cunt. Go on Alison, grind away!"

I must cut a long story somewhat short at this point. The weeks passed as we prepared for the sex party Madeline wanted. Marci and Charlie were keen to get involved. Sue and Louise were booked and they promised us some "gentle" BDSM action which would nevertheless give great sexual satisfaction. We worked out a dress code for the event. Little bikinis at the start progressing through topless on a given signal to complete nudity. But who might Pia bring along to supply the "young cunt" element?

The young lady herself arrived at the start of the week of the event. She was bursting with enthusiasm and sexual energy. As soon as she got to Madeline`s flat and found us waiting to meet her she threw her arms around us and planted kisses all over our faces.

"Oh, shit, I cannot wait to get fucking," she drooled in a teasing voice. "When can we strip off and get some action. I am horny and hot as hell, and I have been wanking myself silly thinking about what`s going to happen. I`m wearing a tiny bikini under my jeans and tee shirt. I want you two to pull off my outer clothes and then tear the bikini from my body so you can ravish me."

We all laughed, but equally we were keen to get some sex action in. Madeline escorted Pia to her room for the week and told her to undress to her bikini. We went into Madeline`s room, undressed and put on our bikinis. Pia joined us in the lower kitchen-diner area and we all went out onto the patio by the hot tub. It was yet another gloriously hot summer day and we enjoyed the warmth on our almost naked bodies.

Pia looked fantastic in her tiny garment. Her tits were barely covered by the two triangles of her halter top, while the front and back panels of her bikini bottoms emphasised her cutely rounded arse and the curve of her cunt. She saw us check her out and leered back taking in the minimal coverage we both had on.

Madeline and I had decided to be very obvious in our choice of bikinis. We had found an Australian company who retailed a most revealing range including thongs and bikini bottoms with a central seam which produced a camel toe effect when in place.

"Nice cunt slits," Pia mewed as she looked us up and down. "I love your camel toes. When can I see even more?"

We told here she would have to wait a while as we were going to have an open air lunch. It was to be a case of food before fuck! So Pia and I arranged a table and chairs while Madeline brought out food and drinks.

Over lunch we asked who she was inviting to the party. She said that Vicki and Terri whom we had met at her Step Mother`s Fuck Fest were gutted that they could not be with us. They had been required to go on vacation with their parents. But she had found three other girls, two from Oxford and an old school friend now at Cambridge. Their names were Gill, Ginny and Beth. Pia assured us they were all into girl-girl sex and that all were beautiful and randy.

As lunch came to its end Pia asked where the nearest loo was as she needed to pee. Madeline exchanged a lewd glance with me and said, "It`s out there in the garden. Just go and pee on the lawn, it neds a bit of water. Go on, just squat, pull your bikini bottoms to one side and let your golden stream go. We promise to watch!"

Pia initially looked shocked, but then the idea began to appeal to her. She blew us some little kisses, stood up and wandered onto the lawn waggling her arse as she went. She turned round with a lascivious grin on her face, squatted and exposed her cunt. Her piss shot out in a golden stream. Madeline and I nodded to each other. Public pissing would have to be a feature of the party.

12