When Annie made Me Lucy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, I declare you complete and remove the towel from the vanity mirror. If the wig had given you momentary illusion, the makeup really pushed your perception of yourself. Staring, you see the woman and she doesn't disappear. I move my face next to yours, looking in the mirror. Clearly two women.

"You're a beautiful girl, Lucy."

Lucy

I shivered a little as I heard Annie call me her lesbian lover, what have I got myself into?? I know Annie is aware of what I said to Cara, and I don't have the underlying desire to be sissy, all things femme, but there was no denying her transforming me for my first time was a new sensation - and that is what I like, sensual experiences... the effect on my cock was certainly giving away the arousal in all of this and I could tell the bulge was not lost on Annie.

I closed my eyes, let my hands wander and let Annie go to work. She was clearly skilled and enjoying herself as I heard and felt her moving around me. I stroked her firm legs, the feel of the nylon another sensual thrill I will never tire of, on women or myself. It did take a while, whether that was because as a man I needed more work, or because that is what it takes I was not clear. I was just working my hands to the stop of her stockings when she stopped. Coming to my side we looked in the mirror and my jaw dropped - kind of spoiling the look, but fuck, what a look! Two sexy looking, made up women stared back at us. My lips perfectly painted a luscious shade of red. The shape of my face seemed different under the foundation and powder that smoothed and coloured. But it was the eyes, the dark mascara, the eye shadow, the highlights... how.. what.. fuck....

I breathed out slowly, watching Annie smile at me in the mirror. I wanted to kiss her but didn't want to spoil her work. For my first time, and in the outfit she had laid out first, I stood up next to Annie, turned to her and smiled. "Well, that is incredible, I almost fancy myself... if I met a woman looking as good as you have made me look I would be quite attracted... though right now I just want to be your lesbian lover".

Annie smiled and took my hands as I went on, "Guess there is payback, you said something about pictures. I am not at all worried now, I don't recognise myself..."

Annie

The pictures began simply with me setting up a digital SLR camera on a tripod, turning on some lights, and then coaching you in how to sit, how to put your legs, where your hands should go, how to subtly hide the bulge in the dress from your tented panties, so many things. It got to be rather fun posing and feeling a growing sensation of being killer sexy. You're almost flushing when I take a pause. You can see that I'm getting quite excited as well.

"I'd like to keep taking pictures but I want to be in them with you... would you mind if Marie came up to play photographer?" You can see my tell-tale signs of sexual hunger, biting my lip, my fingers brushing my breasts through my clothing. "The photos can get... hotter..."

Lucy

Annie was a calm photographer at first and I quickly relaxed. There were many subtle differences in posing as a woman - fuck, did I think that? - that she showed me, and I started to enjoy feeling different. My C-cup boobs felt very natural to me now and I loved how my long legs looked in Annie's sheer silky stockings. And there it was again, a catch of my breath as I thought... these are Annie's and she is getting almost as aroused as I am. My cock was hard again, though unlikely to go off given Annie's incredible oral performance earlier, but I also saw she was really getting aroused. I took my chance when she approached to move me into a new pose, lightly stroking her ass cheeks or an exposed nylon covered thigh but her nipples were beginning to show and this aroused me even more. Then she asked me if Marie could join us and suggested our pics might get hotter.

I guess I had known this would be coming, but had gone along in full knowledge I would be dressing up in different outfits and posing so this seemed natural. Marie had already seen the outfit but not the transformed Lucy, a step that didn't really seem an issue and was actually rather exciting!

"Marie? Mmm, that sounds divine, darling, though I hope you don't plan on spoiling my makeup!", I pouted rather badly... then smiled. "Annie, I am loving this and trusting you with the results. You can probably see that my arousal has not waned and I do hope that we will get "hotter", on or off camera! Would you like me in a different outfit, or would taking this off divert us?", I smiled.

Annie

"Stay right there," I say before stealing a light kiss, not mussing your lipstick. I hurry from the room and soon come back with Marie in tow. She is wearing a white and black satin maid's outfit different from what she was wearing for dinner. This outfit was highly detailed and ornamented and form-fitting, showing off her narrow waist, large breasts, wide hips, and plump ass. She was walking/teetering on 5" stiletto heels but looked very eager to join you.

Marie took her place behind the camera on the tripod (though soon she would detach it and walk around to get good angles.) The shots started clicking as I moved up to you, taking your hand to urge you to rise and then sliding into a steaming embrace with you... two women in a sizzling lesbian embrace, hands moving to enjoy each other's bodies. My hands move up to run through your hair and stroke your head and neck as I enjoy your firm hands on my ass and body.

The picture-clicks keep coming as we passionately embrace. Finally I start to peel your dress off and let you take mine off as well. Down to our lingerie and heels, I pull you on to the bed with me. Our bodies eagerly entwine, our stockings, lingerie, and lips mingling with great pleasure. My hand sneaks down to stroke your cock through the satin panties, between our legs, keeping it hidden from the camera's lens.

Lucy

Annie brought Marie back very quickly, and if my cock wasn't hard it soon would have been, that is no real maid's outfit she is wearing and its clear she will be part of our games soon. Annie returned to me and our embraces grew more passionate. It felt so different in my new wig and outfit, my hands roamed her gorgeous body as she stroked me and we became unaware of the camera.

As she undressed me, and then I her, I found myself feasting on her full tits, nipples peaking out above what must be a 1/4 cup bra, no wonder they were visible through her dress as she was aroused. The sensations of satin on satin, our nylon legs rubbing against each other with Annie all the time seeking to hide my clearly visible bulge, keeping the wonderful illusion of two women making out. I can't wait to see these pictures, what was I worried about, it now seems such a hot thing to do. My hands found her bra clasp and undid it, freeing her bountiful firm flesh for my pleasure. Dipping my head to her ear I whispered, "I am so hard for you, my lesbian lover, I want to slide inside you soon..." and then I moved my mouth down and tugged her nipple between my teeth, drawing a gasp from my lover. Her hands were everywhere, feeling my ass and slipping between us to stroke my bulge. I knew now my satin thong would be showing a wet spot as the precum had started to flow...

I worked my way across to her other nipple, and sucked and licked my way around before nipping it and tugging it again, looking back to see my lipstick mark on the other one.. that looks sooo hot. My hand worked down between us even as Annie was playing with my ass, and found that the front of her satin underwear was soaked. I so wanted to taste her again....

Annie

"Carefully..." I whisper back with a smile. You feel my hand work your cock out the leg hole of your panties, so hard and throbbing but still hidden from the camera.

"Rub your pussy on mine," I say clearly, moving my pussy against your cock, grinding my very wet satin panties on your flesh and subtly shift on top of you... suddenly your cock sinks inside me, stretching me, filling me and making me gasp. I pull your lips back to my breast as I subtly grind our "pussies", shifting your cock inside me. I suck in my breath and you feel my pussy squeezing and stroking your cock inside me.

"Do you... like... how girls... fuck..." I breathe heavily as we grind and enjoy each other's beautiful bodies...

Lucy

Your words, first the whisper then the louder ones, make me realise Marie has shifted from pics to video. Fuck, a hot lesbian video with me in it? My mouth clamps onto your right nipple as you slip my hidden cock out and I hear you gasp as the whole length of it fills your velvety folds. You feel sooo wet, so easy for me to slide inside and I groan around your nipple at the silky sensations.

"I... love.... how... our... fuuucccck... ", I groan loud enough for Marie to hear, "girly.... bodies... feel against.... " and move back to your left breast. Nipping, tugging with my teeth and my hands roaming around your back, your ass cheeks, still partly covered with the satin panties my cock is sliding past. I feel it bottom out, reaching your cervix as your muscles pull it in, and your juices pour over your widespread lips, still hidden from the camera.

Even after an earlier orgasm too much of this could be risky..

Annie

I start a new grinding motion that gives you space to move out a couple inches and back in. My eyes close as I start short-humping your beautiful, thick cock.

"Sweet girlfriend," I moan loudly. "Love feeling our pussies against each other." I grope your bra with the full breasts, pulling at the material where the nipples are.

You can see that I'm rushing toward my orgasm, that having this blurring of intercourse and full-on lesbian sex is making me flush and whimper. I love cock when it comes from my beautiful, slutty lesbian lover...

Lucy

Somehow you have started enough movement to feel my cock slide in and out, and I enhance each inward thrust, my girly hips forcing our pussies together for the camera, my thick long cock deep into your soaking wet channel. It feels amazing as you tug on my boobs in their satin confines, almost as if they are connected to my core. I take a little more control and deepen and lengthen my strokes, but still trying to maintain the illusion of two hot lesbian women having some girl on girl fun. I reach around to undo your bra and throw it to one side, turning a little to show the camera your heavenly orbs. Your nipples are like bullets, wet from my earlier action but now all of your tits are open for me to enjoy and I return to them, even as you grind again on my embedded cock.

My mouth engulfs as much of your breast as I can, drawing it inside and licking the nipple with my tongue as the suction pressure fills my mouth with your firm, ripe flesh. I hear and sense you getting ever more aroused and as I feast on your tits my hand slides between us, searching for the little bundle of nerve endings hidden away still by some of your soaking satin panties....

Leaving your now red and well used tits and erect nipples I place my mouth beside your ear, whispering, "I am soooo close, and I know you are... I want to empty inside you as we cum together... can we two lesbian girls manage that?" As I whisper my hands roaming again, one back on your tits and the other slips inside the rear of your satin panties and starts to make its way down the cleft between your ass cheeks...

Annie

You have me squirming and moaning, Marie and the camera long forgotten in my crushing need to cum. I gasp "yes yes yes" in your ear as I try to hold back until you tell me you're going to cum. I'm on a razor's edge as your slippery finger slides into my bottom making my pussy twinge and clench your thick shaft thrusting and sending jolts of intense pleasure through every nerve of my body. We're writhing and grinding and I grab my right breast with my free hand, squeezing and pulling on my very sensitive nipple. I start to whisper a chant..." cum cum cum cum cum " aching for you to release my floodgates.

Lucy

Your movements become uncontrollable when I slip my middle finger into your tight ass, and your groans and mumbling of 'cum, cum, cum' tell me you are so close. All the way to the knuckle, my finger feels my own cock, my girly lesbian throbbing real cock buried to the smooth hilt in your engorged wet pussy.

I bend to take your other breast in my mouth and replicate your mauling and tugging of your own nipple but using my teeth. As I thrust harder and deeper, all pretence of being two pussies has to go as I pull my cock further out and slam back into your gorgeous warm welcoming body.

"Fuck... I... am.... going.... to...." with each word another thrust until, "cuuuummmmmm"

I erupt into you, the power of the first spurt takes me by surprise as our two feminine bodies, stockinged legs and heels somehow still entwined, start to shake

Annie

You feel my pussy grab and clench your swollen hard cock over and over and over as shock waves of pleasure rip through me. I feel your body thrust and throbbing to pump delicious cum deep inside me, filling me. My pussy juices soak your panties and balls. I scream to let out the pressure as my mind goes blank, lost in bliss.

I lay on you, trembling, gasping each time I feel your cock give yet another twitch and pump of cum as your orgasm begins to fade off your peak like mine. My body is a live wire, still so near the edge. I breathe heavily as your finger moves in my bottom and your cock remains gripped inside me. I stroke your hair and kiss you, our breasts pressed together. My kisses are needy but tender. Spent, you feel no need to dominate my mouth and our kisses are wholly feminine, touching, giving, lesbian.

Finally, we glance over at Maria who is standing there flushed with her hands clasped hard together like she was fighting an almost overwhelming urge.

"Soon," I coo to her. "Lucy and I would enjoy you joining our bed later this evening."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Marie, still flushed but grinning as she began to fiddle with the camera.

I turn back to you, enjoying your hands in my panties, your finger in my bottom and your cock in my pussy. I really don't want to leave but know that you will eventually soften. We kiss for many minutes, touching and holding each other until the only thing in my panties is myself and your beautiful soft cock is tucked back in the panties of mine you're wearing.

"I think we need a break. Would you like to come with me and take a swim?"

12