When Annie made Me Lucy Pt. 04

Story Info
Salon giggles and changing room surprises.
5.4k words
4.63
5.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopping and more....

Authors note: This is best read in the right order, Annie and John (ie me!) have met at work and found we both share the pleasure of sex in lingerie, something John was wary to tell Annie. Having gone to spend the weekend at Annie's and dress fully in front of a woman for the first time the story starts again after the two have just come down from their first orgasms.

Note - this will always be a story back and forth. Its annoyed some readers, sorry about that but its what it was and it would not do justice to my lovely co-writer to try to only give this from one perspective. If that isn't for you... pass on by.

Annie

Our first stop is the Shin-Zou Salon. Your eyes are rather wide as we enter and you take it all in. As a guy, you'd never have given the place a second glance but now, all you can see is how pretty and feminine it is. There are only women in the shop, three getting their mani/pedis and gossiping with each other and then the salon employees. The salon is staffed only by Asian women, most of whom appear to be teenagers or early 20s at best with a matron in her 40s greeting us and running the show.

We are both offered water or tea and led to side-by-side chairs to soak. I show you the way by taking off my heels, unclipping my garters and rolling off my stockings. You get a clear flash of my very wet panties during this process before I step into the chair and the girl arranges my hands and feet in the soaking solution. I smile and nod for you to do as I did.

Lucy

Here goes, I follow you in and drink in the glorious and unashamedly feminine pampering place that the parlour is. None of the women pay me any attention as we sit down and I am growing in confidence that at least externally I can be convincing... and that is a surprising rush!

Then you take your nylons and heels off and settle in, and I realise you are showing a significant damp patch not just to me but to anyone who gets to glimpse up those lovely legs and under your skirt.

I demurely follow your lead, relishing the silky feel even as the nylons leave my legs, my garter straps, all 8 of them, jingling a little as I settle down. I have never done this and am intrigued as to what next, indeed why we are about to soak our feet and hand but follow your lead, trying not to display my obviously not female panty shape.

Annie

A young woman comes to you and offers a small hot towel. You see me nod to the woman serving me and she places it over my eyes as relaxation. Slowly the perfumed liquid your fingers and feet are in are softening your nails and skin so they can perform the manicure and pedicure. You also smell lavender in the air and hear soft Asian music.

You accept the hot towel and realise that it is dry so it won't mess up your makeup. Being effectively blind-folded amps up your anxiety but also arousal as you can't tell what the women are looking at, if they are whispering about you, or if they are continuing to treat you like any other woman. Your heart is racing as you feel the young woman take your hand and begin to work on your fingernails with a soft brush. Her touch and her work is like a small massage, very soothing. Soon you relax enough to eavesdrop on the other women.

"Sarah you are such a slut!" laughed one overly loud making you think that they might have been drinking before indulging in some spa time. "First date and you swallowed? I think you like sucking cock more than I do!"

"Cheryl, Jesus, quiet down!" hissed another woman over barely contained laughter. "So you never sucked a stranger?"

In a slightly softer voice, the first voice ("Cheryl") replied, "Well sure, when he's a big boy, am I supposed to deny myself? Never gotten a complaint!"

That caused the women to laugh even more and your attention is brought back to the process. The women are trimming and filing your nails to create a nice rounded tip shape, shaping the cuticles, and applying a thin coating to strengthen the nails. They remove our hot towels and start to do the same thing for our feet.

You watch the young woman doing your toenails and catch her glancing up your skirt from time to time. You suspect that she's fairly new and would get in trouble if the matron caught her. Your attention is drawn away again as a third woman, more buxom than the rest comes over with a tray with a palette of nail polish colours.

"With your hair and skin, I think you'd look just perfect with 'Pink Flamingo' " I suggest while deciding on my own colour...

Lucy

I relaxed and tuned in to the chatter around me, finding I was feeling more relaxed as Lucy and being accepted in this way. The giggling and naughty chatter around sucking cocks was interesting, I had no idea that women would discuss this, never mind have it heard in a more public place. I felt like blushing as they talked of swallowing, knowing my full load was leaking into your satin panties even as our towels covered our eyes and the girls started work on our fingernails. You had swallowed me whole a couple of times and my mind drifted before I realised the impact on what was inside my girly panties!

The girl doing my nails finished the first coat on my fingers and moved to start on my toenails. I looked across to you, caught you smiling as you slightly parted your legs and allowed your girl to better see up your already short skirt. I knew what that view was like and it was not helping... my cock was growing a little firmer inside my panties, and I made a mock telling-off face and wagged my finger, though smiling a little too. I was distracted a little by the buxom lady offering colours, but you beat me to it and chose for me. I raised an eyebrow as the rather bold crimson was left behind for you!

I smiled and nodded as she left the colours ready for our girls to apply shortly. Meanwhile the girl working on my toes gave a barely audible gasp, and her smooth movements stalled slightly, before she looked down again and returned to her work with a hurried polishing. I realised then that my panties were now bulging a little more and she had seen that I was clearly not a genetic girl. I caught your eyes, nodded down at the top of her head as she completed her work and raised my eyebrow.

You motioned me to widen my legs a little further and you reached over and naughtily moved the hem of my skirt a little higher up my thigh than was modest. I gave in, did as you suggested and relaxed back to see what might happen. I was enjoying the whole girly experience, and apart from the aroused cock inside my panties I really had forgotten my male persona altogether.

Annie

Even if you'd wanted to stop it you couldn't. Your cock was fully erect and perfectly outlined in your satin panties. Your 'nail artist' couldn't help but sneak more glances at your package and even a glance up at you where she found you watching her and smiling. She definitely looked confused and gave you a warm glow that she had seen you as full woman up until now. She gave you a hesitant and then full smile as everything was silently confirmed.

When your nails are done, you're surprised that they are a bit longer than they used to be. Your nail artist had quietly put on extensions that made your hands look leaner and more feminine. Even your toes were done in the cute colour. We sat in the chairs while small fans blew on our newly pretty digits, drying the application until we were finally judged complete. As you're trying to attach the garters to your stockings after rolling them up your legs, you feel my fingers reach under your dress to 'help you with those' but I'm feeling your bottom and pushing your panties in a little right over your hole, just a tease.

The matron and I exchange several comments in Mandarin before I pay and we make to leave. The matron gives you a wide smile.

"So, did you enjoy the start of your spa day? I have much more planned at home but not before we make my credit card cry. Time to shop!"

My manner with you is flirtatious and we are girlfriends, teasing, sharing, and conspiratorial. It is the perfect girls day out. We visit several clothing shops looking at different styles and I try to educate you on what would flatter your figure and what colours work with your skin tone. I'm watching to see which kinds of dresses you respond to, how risque you want to go.

"We should start trying some things on," I comment when I sense you are seeing some dresses you are really attracted to, "unless you'd rather look at 'outfits' at the fetish emporium?"

Lucy

I loved the nail salon experience even though my nail artist had clearly seen the erection outlined in my satin panties, no thanks to you pulling my skirt up. I hoped I was being more naturally girly as we left, wondering what you and Madame at the salon had spoken about, but thought it wiser not to ask.

Giggling as we went, conspiratorial in our chat it was natural holding hands or linking arms as we looked in a few shops. No one gave us a second glance, my cock had become a little less erect after we left which I was grateful for, though the swishing of the skirt against my nylons was always such a sensual experience I was never entirely soft.

I started to really look at the dresses and was thinking that I would dare to try some on now I was Lucy with my shiny nails and my sexy slim figure, confidence growing. When you asked me if I wanted to go to the fetish emporium I stopped walking.

"Annie, darling girlfriend, do you mind if we start with some normal girly clothes... but... I do think I want to see what you mean by outfits in such a place. Is it cheeky to ask if we can do both, I am having such fun", and I bent to kiss you. Not a peck, but a lovers kiss, in the store. My hand stroked your ass through your skirt as my lips mashed with yours and my tongue briefly worked its way in to play with yours. There were a few people around and I didn't care, two lesbians kissing these days shouldn't create a fuss should it?

When I broke it off I checked surreptitiously around and no one was stopping and staring. I selected my favourite of the dresses we had looked at and said I wanted to try it on. It was figure hugging, clinging sexy fabric that emphasised curves and ended above the knee, wide shoulder straps but no sleeves, a black and white swirly pattern that caught the eye.

"Choose me another, sweetie, your favourite, I want to really enjoy my girly time! Then perhaps a coffee and a call for some more interesting outfits?"

Annie

I let you take your dress into the women's fitting rooms knowing you'll enjoy breaking another taboo and how feminine it feels in a space for women, surrounded by other women. You note that the dressing rooms are much nicer than any guy's dressing room you ever used. Stripping down to your lingerie is an experience in itself and you find yourself captivated by the erotic vision of yourself in the three way mirrors. You're starting to see how to put on the dress when you hear a polite knock on the door.

"Lucy, your girlfriend asked me to check on you. Everything going all right? Need a different size?" It was one of the pretty sales girls standing outside your dressing room, a couple feet away as you stand there in your pretty lingerie. Another woman might invite her in to help her get the dress on...

Lucy

You smiled and nodded to me to go ahead and you would find one that you felt might suit me. I nervously went into the ladies changing rooms but relaxed when I realised that there remained privacy here and it was all mine. So different from the spartan versions I was used to, and I still smiled and caught my breath in slight disbelief when I saw the tall, slim, long-legged woman staring back at me. The nails really helped increase my femininity, and I easily shucked off my skirt and blouse to stand there in my lingerie. I liked what I saw, I cannot deny I was now really enjoying looking at how femme I had become, though from the front it was a little more obvious I had something else in my sexy satin panties.

I was trying to get into the sheath-like dress I had chosen and was part way in when the voice from outside offered to help. Aah, my instant and likely male reaction was to decline but I stopped myself. What would you do, I wondered, and indeed I did think you might have put the sales assistant up to it to test me! "Hang on a mo," I said in my low, husky Lucy voice, as I checked out what was visible in my satin bra. You had chosen the form well and I felt confident that, as long as I kept the front of my panties hidden I could handle this. "Hi, pop in, am struggling with the zip a little, I think it's the right size, could you help me?"

I almost fainted when she appeared. A young, incredibly sexy sales assistant closed the changing room door behind her. Her store uniform really did nothing to hide the firm, proud breasts straining inside her white blouse and her tight black skirt was almost too tight for uniform wear, I was sure I could see the outline of garter belt clips. Her stockings must be sheer nude, as she seemed barely to have nylon on her legs, but her heels really took my eye -- at least 4 inch, black, patent and strappy stilettos.

She quickly zipped me up and spun me around, my blushing giving away my thoughts. I was hoping the tightness of the slinky dress I had chosen and the impact of her direct approach and sexy body on my hidden member did not combine to give me away. Her light touches making sure the dress fitted, was pulled in the right place all served to grow my cock, even though its last load of cum was still soaking your panties outside. As she stood back to admire her handiwork she stilled momentarily and let out a gasp...

Annie

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. Your... let me know but I... I wasn't sure until... it's really quite amazing..." she quickly shifted from red-faced embarrassment to fascination as she looked at you more closely. She leaned in, apparently losing her store-trained decorum to brush your hair to the side a little. "You are gorgeous, sweetie. If I didn't already have a girlfriend, I'd try to snap you up!" Now she was grinning with a bit of an exaggerated leer. The whirlwind of her reactions continued as she stepped back, glancing down at your now unmissable bulge.

"We have cross-dressers come in now and then but none of them are as naturally feminine as you are, and they don't get..." she waved at your bulge. "So happy about it. All of this gets you horny?" The girl was so open and honest about everything she was thinking and feeling that you feel a level of comfort with her, a pact of privacy created without any spoken agreement. You also notice that her button down blouse was straining across her breasts, the buttons pulling just a little in that way you'd always found deeply erotic... a red flag that the clothes she'd chosen were tight, almost too tight, almost provocative and her breasts were large, almost straining to be free....

"It's okay, girlfriend," she says, putting a calming hand on your arm. "We always say, the dressing room is as private as the confessional."

Lucy

The sales girl was still talking and I was still processing what was happening. She had clearly seen my cock in its satin confines and her praise of my femininity and suggestion she would make a pass at me if she didn't have a girlfriend aroused me more! Annie found me sexy, I knew that, but so did..

"Sorry, I didn't get your name, sweetie, I am so glad you don't mind me trying things on. I do hope the choice I made won't show off my extras too much".

I decided that it was ok just to go with this, she clearly indicated that it was not new to her.

"Lisa... and my, I do like the effect this is all having on you, do you mind me saying this?"

I slowly moved towards her, still amazed I was a girl with a cock that a girl without was attracted to! I reached out and touched her arm, stroking the soft fabric of her straining blouse.

"Lisa, darling, two days ago I would have run a mile, but my girlfriend Annie has taught me such a lot, and I am sooo loving this. I do enjoy the sensations these feminine clothes give me... as you can see. Now... I do think it's a little unsightly for the tighter dress. My last load is still seeping out of my girlfriend who might be a little envious if we don't invite her in... unless all you wanted to do was actually help me dress?"

I reached and undid the buttons at the top of her straining blouse and stood back to admire her firm, large breasts straining in a see through white bra, nipples erect and pointing the soft fabric. I raised my eyebrow in question

Annie

Her fingers rest on your hair and shoulders as she enjoys watching you. Her breasts seem to be relieved when you open her blouse though even her bra knew it had a hard job. DDs you guessed. She reached in and unclasped the bra between the cups truly freeing her breasts, presenting them to you. Gentle pressure with her fingers gave you all the encouragement you needed to bend down and kiss them, suckling her prominent, hard nipples. It isn't long before she is moaning softly, holding you to her breasts. Her free hand begins unzipping the tight dress you're wearing.

Soon, the dress is on the floor and you are revealed in your lingerie. She shimmies out of her skirt revealing sheer white panties to match her bra, panties that are quite soaked with her arousal. Her hands are more directing, pushing you down to your knees as she sits on the padded bench and spreads her legs. You don't hesitate but lean in to kiss her inner thighs as your hand caresses under her garters. Her aroma is intoxicating and subtly different from my own. You can see she is shaved by the way the soaked panties stick to her folds. You see her labia are quite puffy, likely from her arousal.

Pushing you back a second she takes off her panties and retakes her seat giving you full access to her wet swollen pussy. Nose, lips, chin, and tongue are your focus as you touch, stroke, massage, invigorate, and buzz all over her pussy. Your fingers find her vagina, careful to enter with your new nails properly.... one finger, two, soon three.

By now she is moaning and might be heard by other patrons in the other dressing rooms but so far they all seem pretty chatty among themselves. "Oh god, right there, sweet tongue, don't tell my girlfriend..."

Lucy

Once Lisa had released her magnificent firm breasts and gently pressured my head down I knew this was going to happen, and in the back of my mind I knew you would be ok, might even have set Lisa up to tease me. Her body responded to my touches and kisses, her nipples grew and hardened in my mouth as I sucked and nibbled, barely noticing her taking my dress back off. When she slipped off her skirt I knew where this was going, even as she gently lowered me downwards.

Her lingerie highlighted how aroused she was, soaking wet panties giving away her arousal. Her aroma was intoxicating, and as her lesbian lover I was aroused, my cock giving me away inside my otherwise feminine clothing. I watched her reveal her smooth pussy and needed no further encouragement. God this was naughty and daring and just what I wanted right now, she tasted divine and so different to you. I lapped, I sucked, I bit and nibbled. My face got wetter, Lisa moaned above me as she pressed my face into her pussy and ground her sex onto my nose, my lips, my face. I am coated, loving it and sooo hard. I try to stand but Lisa tells me this is a lesbian experience and even as I kneel back down I realise I am a girl for the day, for the weekend, for...??

Lisa came hard and long... my face got its first girly spurt of juices, soaked and drinking her sexy cum into my eager lesbian mouth. Finally she came down and I wondered if you had heard this. As she cleaned me up she gave me her white satin panties, soaked and such a sexy gift. Before she left she helped me quickly reapply lipstick and powder to make good the marks left on my face. She slipped out ahead of me and I made some final adjustments.

12