When Annie made Me Lucy Pt. 06

Story Info
Playing with our shemale maid and making her cum.
6.1k words
4.7
3.8k
5

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is best read in the right order. Annie and I have met at work and found we both share the pleasure of sex in lingerie, something I was wary to tell Annie. Having gone to spend the weekend at Annie's and dress fully in front of a woman for the first time I went out as Lucy for the first time, played with shop assistants and spit-roasted one of them. Now its returning home for more fun with a shemale maid.

Note - this will always be a story back and forth. Its annoyed some readers, sorry about that but its what it was and it would not do justice to my lovely co-writer to try to only give this from one perspective. If that isn't for you... pass on by

Lucy

I am grateful for your smooth transition away from the shop, but have loved my experiences this afternoon and the corset reminds me how feminine I have become in both looks and thinking, my breasts are still so sensitive and as we drive I can feel the arousal returning. Your offer to take time out or talk about things is kind and considerate.. and I delay my reply as I think of how to explain what just happened.

"Annie, girlfriend, you have been amazing today and I am so into being Lucy I had forgotten almost what being male was, until cum was shared. My maleness re-surfaced without me even thinking about it, and I am happy to tell you about how I feel now. No need for time out, though a shower and a new outfit for this evening wouldn't go amiss!" I see you visibly relax at my words, you can see I am not about to give up Lucy and I sense that is important to us both.

"I think what it showed me is a confirmation of my weird version of sexuality.... You have shown me how lovely it is to be feminine for long periods of time. I am so into the clothes and outfits, and we have done some daring things that I know my male alter ego would never be invited to do, never mind dare. But... "

I pause but smile as I start again.

"Lucy is clearly lesbian! I am a mix of a straight guy in women's clothing, a guy who even as Lucy is clearly still not into guys and cum... and yet all the feminine glory that you, Agate, our shopping friend have, all different, all femme, all soooo sexy and all get me aroused in a way no male body or appendage or cum can do.... I know you are bisexual, and I find that amazing and erotic and sexy. I loved playing with and tasting your strapon, but knowing it was fake and knowing where it had been was the arousal.... I guess Lucy is gay, a lesbian... and up for all manner of lesbian fun if you will still have me."

Annie

"I think our time together has been eye-opening for you and I'm so glad for that. We don't need to have a man join us though I must warn you, my housemaid is transexual. She's a beautiful woman who happens to have a cock. We can make sure you don't have to 'face' that when we play or we could keep our play times to ourselves."

We arrive back at my home and Marie greets us in a beautiful black satin maid's uniform with white satin accents and 5" high stiletto heels. "Your dinner will be ready in thirty minutes, madames, if you wish to get a shower, a swim, or relax."

Marie departs to tend the cooking and I turn to you. "We can go get a shower but what would you like to wear? Something with your new corset? Or maybe see how a bikini feels with your breasts?"

Lucy

When you reassured me we don't have to involve a man I breathed a sigh, and I am grateful for that, but your revelation that the stunning Marie is transsexual is an intriguing one. When she opened the door and told us about dinner arrangements I watched and admired her. You had hinted she might join our fun, and in truth I was looking forward to that. Does your new information change that? Mmm, it's not something I had considered before.

"Darling, much as a quick swim in a bikini would be lovely, once in my bikini in that water you might not get me out, and I do want to continue my learning and journey. Shall we shower and have Marie lay out outfits at your instruction. Perhaps an alternative to my corset -- I want to wear this again tomorrow, but if I am to eat, drink and make merry I might want some bodily freedom."

Your smile tells me the choice is a good one and as I head for the bedroom and ready myself for a shower under the jets of soothing warm water.

Annie

It has been a long day and as you explore the various ways to pamper yourself in my personal bathroom, I rest on the bed, stripped to my undies. You step out to ask me something about a lotion, also down to your panties and without the corset I helped you remove, see me and come join me on the bed, just laying together, fingers entwined.

"To be honest, Lucy, I'd like to recharge myself a little bit. It would be lovely if you wanted to join me in a nap or you can take your shower and dress in what Marie lays out..."

Lucy

You look so sexy when I come from the bathroom, relaxed, almost naked and your gorgeous body laid out for me to admire. I realise I am dressed similarly and look down at my breasts, jiggling as I walk across to you and I am loving the Lucy in me! As we lay quietly holding hands I wonder what next. I know Marie said dinner might be available in 30 minutes, but maybe a short nap would enable me to play longer later.

"Annie, it's been an amazing weekend so far, and my femme side is well and truly out and being enjoyed. Time to recover now would be nice and as long as Marie's dinner won't be spoiled, and that means maybe I can choose from your extensive wardrobe? Or would you like to dress me...?"

Our embrace and kiss are as slow and sensual as our early ones were passionate and rampant, and just the feeling of our breasts pushing together, your hands lightly brushing my back as our lips lightly tease and touch and finally close on each other. Long moments of silence as we just relax, and my satin covered cock responds to the erotic nature of this -- it's different but equally arousing and I roam lower to rest my hand on the top of your bum cheeks as we break and lie back.

"I have always wondered how I might pull off the slutty look, as I usually stay so cool and controlled in my choices when I have dressed alone" I explain. "The office wear or smart business woman look, and even today that lovely new slinky dress is sophisticated. Do you have anything that fits the sluuty description? Would you still fancy me as a slutty Lucy???"

Annie

I wink at you. "I have just the thing. Now, nap time!"

The room is quiet and you can hear my breathing, my bottom under your soft touch. The bedroom is perfectly feminine without going over the top. Gazing at my possessions, even my most mundane things makes you feel more and more accepted, more a part of this world as a woman... what might it be like if we lived together and this was our shared but completely feminine space. After a bit of this you drift off, more tired than you realised...

"Lucy," I say gently as I wake you. You can smell a delicious meal wafting from downstairs. "Let's get you dolled up and go eat." I'm wearing a simple white silk blouse over a red satin bustier which pushes my large breasts together for some eye-catching cleavage. A short leather skirt, thigh highs and heels complete my wardrobe.

I've laid an outfit on the bed for you. You see a similar satin bustier in deep blue with lots of silk petals accenting the upper edge and with removable satin cups. There is a pair of deep blue satin string bikini panties that have ribbon bows on them and a conspicuous finished hole in the back at just the right spot. Sheer blue thigh highs are there to attach to garters hanging from the bottom of the bustier. A leather skirt is there that looks so short it will probably show the tops of your stockings. There is a satin choker in the matching deep blue material and a pair of black 5" stiletto heels.

"Do you need me to dress you?"

Lucy

"Oh my, such a slutty choice, no blouse either, perfect choice, Annie my lovely girlfriend, and would you mind if I dress and you help with my makeup?"

You smile at how femme I seem as I slip off the panties I had dozed off in and stood naked before you. The feel of the bustier is divine as I settle it into place, and you just reach to help with positioning, tweaking my nipple as you do and sending shivers... The stockings, a new pair, slide sexily up my long slim legs and I lean forward, displaying my cleavage as I clip each one into place. The barely there string bikini makes me blush a little, a slutty hole in just the right place it seems, and then the skirt, oh my god, the skirt! So naughty and short and feels so fantastic on me, constraining my ass cheeks and yet feeling so feminine. The heels... fuck, Annie, they are soooo high for me, but wow, do they send my cock skywards when I stand and carefully walk around.

I hand you the choker.

"Complete me please, darling..."

Annie

My fingers caress your neck as the satin slips around it, gently holding you in its embrace after I button the ends together. I make quick work of touching up your makeup and we're ready just as Marie calls up impatiently that dinner is still ready.

We are served a delicious meal and you can't help watching Marie. She gives no sign of being anything but a beautiful, buxom woman... I notice the attention you're paying her and smile as we eat and chat about our adventures.

"Would you like to see it?" I ask out of the blue, holding up a hand that makes Maria stop instantly and focus on me for my next wish.

Lucy

I know what you are offering the instant you say the words. Marie is a sexy young woman with larger than average breasts but it's her legs and heels, along with the outfit and lips, that I have been drawn to.

Marie stops and waits and you both watch me expectantly. I don't know if you are testing me or helping me right now, and am torn. On the one hand the combination of a sexy woman with a small nicely shaped cock might be as big a step as I ever take, on the other hand it's still a cock and I am enjoying the vision of two sexy women - one serving, one mistress of the server...

"I am sure Marie will be joining us later, perhaps I might be permitted just to stroke her lovely legs and ass and see how I feel?"

Annie

"Marie, would you kindly stand by Lucy?" It is hard to tell if it is an order or if I'm truly giving her total choice but she smiles and stands next to the left side of your chair, facing you. You can tell that her privates are 'right there' but hidden beneath the layers of skirting. You reach out a hand and touch the back of her knee, gently stroking and exploring with your fingertips. Her stockings are silky smooth as is her skin when you stray above the thigh high stocking tops. Your hand moves under her skirting to find a delightfully round but firm butt cheek in satin... panties or maybe a teddy. You explore, hold, and gently squeeze her bottom and elicit a soft moan from her lips above you.

Lucy

Marie stands and lets me stroke her, she is a delightfully obedient maid and sexy looking woman but for what you tell me is hidden away... I guess much like I am beginning to look. Her legs and stockings feel wonderful and I am aroused by playing with a woman's legs in front of and with explicit instructions from my girlfriend. I realise that is where we are after such an open and exotic two days.

Her ass feels fantastic in satin panties though I cannot yet see it, my kneading is drawing moans of pleasure and she holds onto the table as I stroke again at her legs and skin above her stocking tops...

"Lift up your skirt Marie please ", I ask, looking across at you to see if it's ok to ask her to do my bidding but I needn't have worried. Marie lifts the front of her skirt and facing me, inside satin so soft and shiny is her... well, cock. The bulge is small but noticeable and as I play with her ass again it twitches in front of me. I look up at her and she has closed her eyes, enjoying the attention as my hands get closer before lightly, gently, almost nervously I slide a single finger across the satin covered bulge..

"Ooh yes," breathes Marie as I brush her cock. I feel it swell more and twitch under my fingers. She begins to grind her bottom into my hand when I touch it and I see her hand reach up to cup her breast, kneading it.

Whilst I can't see it, I can see the shape of the growing flesh inside her panties, and at the moment I am ok, the sensuality of Marie, the unusual situation and your smiling support creating a bulge in my satin panties too. I am not ready for the next step, not yet, but I am attracted to Marie as this is a woman... a sexy looking one... with a little extra. Isn't that what you have made me into this weekend too?

I stand and kiss her hard and mould and knead her cheeks and feel her flesh against my hard girly cock. I reach up and firmly roll her tightly encased tit around, wondering what these will look and feel like, are they realistic false ones like mine or more... she tastes minty, her tongue is letting mine do all the work, her hands slow on my ass.

Breaking off, I turn to you.

"I think our after dinner exercise is going to be for three... I am sure that's what you wanted and I do hope Marie will serve us in the bedroom as well as she is serving us here."

Annie

Even as you turn, Marie is kissing your face, your neck, grinding her pantied cock against yours as you grope her ass.

"Then I think it is time for the bedroom!" I declare, leading you upstairs. You follow Marie up the stairs and she teases you by holding her skirt up in back so you watch her hips and ass in her panties.

Entering the bedroom, I start taking off my blouse and skirt. Marie watches you for your move or instructions.

Lucy

Again the swiftness of the situation catches me off guard. Kissing Marie is just kissing a sexy woman and my brain does nothing other than respond in the way it always has, aroused. As we head upstairs Marie shows off her pert ass cheeks and I wonder how many times you have been buried between them. That thought in my mind distracts me until I realise you are standing watching me, a stunning sexy vision in your satin basque and stockings. Marie awaits us, still clothed and still sexy. It's down to me to instruct it seems...

"Such a sexy little maid but very forward downstairs, I think you need to serve us a little more before you get any form of creamy reward. Annie, darling, would you mind if you had to lie down and have Marie get you wet with only her tongue?"

Needing no further suggestion you spread those lovely long legs and beckon her in. She had clearly been here before, but had forgotten her instructions, starting to use her hands to stroke your legs and work them up towards your satin covered mound.

"Oh no, Marie... mouth only, and when Annie has cum on your sexy lips and face I might just have you do the same for me", and I spanked her upturned ass cheek just the once. She grinned naughtily, saying, "If I use my hands will you spank me again... please??"

"I look forward to it.." and Marie got back to work, your panties now soaked as her mouth worked you over outside the fabric. As her tongue started to work its way inside I slid my hand up her inner thigh, past the top of her sheer nylons and cupped her satin encased cock. It felt strange to be stroking, holding another cock, aroused and tight inside the panties but I was clearly having an effect on Marie

Annie

It is hard to tell who is enjoying this more... me with my eyes closed, my hand on her head directing her tongue, my lip between my teeth... or Marie, eagerly lapping at my pussy, her hips grinding in the air pushing her full panties against your hand. You could feel her small cock swelling even more, maybe 6 inches in all.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck! oh fuck! yessssss" I gasp as my orgasm overtakes my body. You can never get enough of watching me cum, how my chest and neck go flush, the way my thighs quiver and my legs try to clamp together, the aching hardness of my nipples. Marie moans more, lapping up my juices eagerly with her sweet mouth, pushing my orgasm higher and longer. After more than a minute, I release her head from my hand and look at you with a dreamy smile.

"I believe she disobeyed multiple times with her hands, Lucy. Care to handle her discipline or shall I?"

You had watched in awe again at the power and sexuality of my orgasm even as Marie's cock grew in its satin confines under your touch but it was clear to us both that she lost herself in pleasuring me and forgot your instructions.

"Annie, whilst she disobeyed me I have another task for her to do without the use of her hands", and your words make me smile. "Can you cuff them behind her back and whilst you administer punishment? I think.... Well, I think Marie needs to taste my orgasm... by mouth only... the punishment stops only when she has drained me.."

I grin, enjoying your cadence of speech you've affected for Lucy and your flash of dominance. I collect myself, put my panties back on, and go to collect a pair of handcuffs. Marie is trembling, heart racing, cock achingly hard and throbbing in her panties. I gently lead her hands behind her back after kneeling her on the floor, and cuff her wrists together. Her lips are slightly apart as if already opening for your cock.

I reach under your skirt to fondle your cock, enjoying how big and hard it has gotten. "Punish away..." I say as I give you a kiss and step to the side to watch.

Marie looks up at you with desire and an eagerness to obey and please that thrills you even more.

Lucy

Marie looks sexy and a little nervous as you cuff her. Your light touch on my cock is delicious, confirming how hard I am but with two orgasms today already Marie will have to work a little harder for my third. I thought you would be punishing her whilst she sucked, her torment only stopping when she drew my cum from me, but you are keen to see if I am able to control a little...

"Take my panties down Marie", and I lift up my barely there skirt for her mouth to start work. She tugs and pulls, using her teeth to finally spring my fully erect cock at which point she stops and looks up...

"Are my panties down?", and Marie ruefully takes hold not of my cock but my panties and continues to work them down until finally I step out of them. I walk around her, and reach under her kneeling form to grab her breast for the first time. It feels good and firm and full, and I find her nipple through the fabric of her slutty maids outfit and pinch hard, drawing a gasp. Mmm, nice.. and I move on, sliding her panties to her knees to expose her ass cheeks... and a first glimpse of her now erect, slim, hard cock.

Thwack! Thwack! Two blows from my hand, one on each tight cheek, and Marie jerks and moans, her cock twitching in enjoyment. Interesting. I take my time, oblivious to your smiling eyes watching me and your hand finding its way into your panties to play with your already wet pussy. I spank her time and again, moving my target until a wide area is reddening up and her cock is twitching. I look more closely, aroused by the situation and notice it's not too big, slim and straight and a nice fleshy colour, not too dark or red and angry... and it's leaking precum. Dare I? I look across at your flushed face and busy hand as I lightly run a finger on the end of Marie's cock and collect a pearly drop.

"Does she deserve to taste herself? Or would you like it?"

Annie

"Marie has an exquisite taste... I would recommend her for a taste or a full swallow..." I say, my voice husky with arousal. It's clear I'm curious how much you'll play with her cock. Now that you're paused, I get up and fetch some more fun. I put a strap around Marie's elbows and gently draw them together behind her back, not to hurt her as I don't enjoy pain sex but to make sure her arms are immobilised. I urge her ankles to cross and place them both in cuffs that clip tightly together. She is more bound and at your mercy.

12