When Annie made Me Lucy Pt. 07

Story Info
Relaxing and shopping as Lucy, preparing for a first date.
5.3k words
4.58
2.8k
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is best read in the right order. Annie and I developed this as a back and forth chat to stretch each others ideas. In the story Annie and I have met at work and found we both share the pleasure of sex in lingerie, something I was wary to tell Annie. Having gone to spend the weekend at Annie's and dress fully in front of a woman for the first time I have been out as Lucy in public, played with shop assistants and had fun with a shemale maid. Now its time to find a killer dress and prepare to go out with my new girlfriend to a function... as a couple.

Note - this will always be a story back and forth, and sometimes the sex builds over a time as we explore scenarios. Its annoyed some readers, sorry about that but its what it was and it would not do justice to my lovely co-writer to try to only give this from one perspective. If that isn't for you... pass on by

Annie

(We have just used my shemale maid Marie after a long day of slow but steady transformation of you into Lucy.)

It doesn't take long before Marie has trundled off to her evening chores and her own bed. We spend some time cleaning up and preparing for bed, cleaning the toys and putting it all away. Our sex is spent but our touches are intimate as I show you how to take off your makeup, pin up your hair, and pick a pretty outfit for sleeping. You continue to be amazed at the therapist's hypnosis as your breasts feel full, wonderful, beautiful, genuine and yours.

Eventually all the lights are off but one as I beckon you to join me in the bed. The air in the room is cool so the covers and our bodies together feel perfect.

I kiss you, with love, and say "Good night, Lucy. Sleep well my beautiful girlfriend."

Lucy

Your touches and caresses are gentle and understanding, it's been an overwhelming day for me and you softly stroke and calm me as we get ready. I love my breasts, my smooth skin, my nails, my hair, everything we have done to develop the Lucy in me. Laying next to you in a silky cami and shorts, your breathing calms too. I reflect on our day and realise what a rollercoaster it has been, and how you have guided me through it, your kindness and generosity has been amazing, never mind your sexy, mind-blowing ideas and playfulness. I wonder what is in store tomorrow, and realise with a start that you might have had more planned tonight... the satin panties you chose for my slutty outfit tonight I remember having a perfectly positioned hole...

My cock twitches at the thought, and before sleep finally overtakes me I turn to you. I need to thank you tomorrow in a way which I think you will love.

"Annie, sexy girlfriend and lesbian lover extraordinaire, I want to thank you so much for all you have done and shown me, shared with me, encouraged me to do but never pushed me. Tomorrow... well, I have made love to you many times this weekend, and have fucked you too if you see what I mean. Tomorrow... it's your turn, please, at some point I want to lose my 'pussy's' virginity and I would not want to give it to anyone else."

I kiss you one last time and sense a smile on your lips in the darkness. Am all yours tomorrow and whilst that is slightly scary it's also deeply arousing...

Annie

You wake alone in the bed and stretch, enjoying the feel of your satin nightie and panties, touching your breasts and moaning before you can think about it, aroused by how fully real they are to you. You caress your nipples and not only does your cock get hard and tent your panties but you 'feel' your nipples getting tight and erect and super sensitive. Embracing Lucy has unleashed an endless well of desire in you and while you're sure you could cum easily in moments, you save it.

I've given you time to enjoy yourself in my bedroom so you get out of bed and explore, finding all sorts of clothing, shoes, lingerie, and sex toys. You brush your teeth and decide to take a shower, using my special lotion to make sure your body is 100% hairless, smooth, and extra sensitive. Soaping up your breasts you feel tempted again to masturbate but again find your will.

You dare to put a very light amount of makeup on and smile at your handiwork. Sunlight is streaming through the bedroom windows. You pick a pair of yellow satin panties from my drawers, pair it with a matching satin bra, and a pretty sundress and low heels. Looking at yourself in the full length mirror, you can't stop smiling at how fully feminine you feel. It makes you think of what you want to experience today and your clitty twitches in my satin panties you're wearing. You can't wait any longer and head downstairs where Marie and I are just finishing making a big healthy breakfast.

"Ah, Sleeping Beauty has awoken! I thought I might have to break a spell with a kiss pretty soon!" I tease, moving to you to kiss you and hold you close, enjoying how much you feel like my girlfriend right now. "Come, come, Marie wanted to give us an extra special thank you for our play time last night and made these wonderful morsels for us."

You find your appetite is voracious and we have fun sharing fruit, sweet pastries, eggs, and more. Eventually we feel somewhat sated, restoring part of all the energy we spent yesterday.

"So, Lucy, my love, what was your favourite part yesterday?"

Lucy

Awakening I recall quickly such a day and realise you had already gone from our bed. I relaxed and thought back through the day, getting a little aroused as I do but wanting to save all my cum for later. The shower makes me smooth again and I am curious to see what else you have to play with. Gosh, I almost blush when I see the toys - double-ended dildo, gags and restraints, and a lovely spreader bar I have a sudden urge to trap you in to let me have unchallenged access to your glorious pussy. Further in I find a paddle and a flogger though they seem little used, but anal plugs of varying sizes along with one that has a pump affair on it... interesting.

I choose a summery outfit and make my hair up, apply a little light foundation and lippy and head downstairs, marvelling at my fabulous breasts yet again. You and the sexy Marie welcome me and she seems none the worse for her tied up experience. Breakfast is wonderful and I realise how much energy we must have used up... and then you ask me what was my favourite part...

I reach across and rub your hand before trusting myself to speak, marshalling my thoughts.

"Well, there were so many new experiences it is hard to pick one favourite to be honest. You have been sooo generous and as Lucy I cannot thank you enough... I am not sure how my drab version will cope when he has to reappear.... I loved my new breasts and then loved them even more when you had me hypnotised, they are so sensitive today I could almost cum from nipple play alone!" You smiled at that and leaned over cheekily to play with my breasts through my, well your, sundress, distracting me slightly before I continued.

"Our trip out was challenging and I never thought I would want to look like I did, I mean I do, well, as good as... well, you know as clearly Lucy as you and your skilled friends made me. Giving the girl an orgasm in the changing room... fuck I have never dared do anything like that before... but it was sooo hot. Filling you up before we started and knowing my cum was in you and your panties... sooo hot too. I love my new corset and what it does to my figure, I love cumming, I love trying on outfits and as for Marie, well... I loved the fact that you respected my hard boundary but worked on approaching it as close as you could and there is no doubt that giving Marie her release last night as you fucked her was... well... hot and fun and enjoyable..."

As I reel all these off your smile grows and so does my cock in my panties. You stroke my breasts and my arms and say, "But?""

"Well, there is so much more I want to do, and to have done - to you, by you, to Marie... maybe by Marie... but the things I enjoyed most yesterday were the times I made you cum.... I love watching you cum, I love tasting you, seeing you lose it... sooooo sexy"

Annie

"There will be time. There is a four-day weekend next weekend and I hope Lucy will come stay with us. She will have... the upper hand... if you will. Marie has access to my credit cards so the sky is the limit. I will be totally in your control." Even saying these things you detect the shiver of arousal in me and know that next weekend will be incredible.

"But that is next weekend. We have all of Sunday together. Tell me... what is some of the "much more" you want to do?" Marie comes to stand next to me. I lift her skirt and massage her panties and you see her cock grow stiff. It seemed small last night but is at least six inches and throbbing under my teasing fingertips.

Lucy

I watch you get Marie hard in her panties, and remember how it felt in my hand last night and wondered if I would ever dare play with her again like I did in the heat of such a moment. What is 'some of the much more..' I ponder as I enjoy the sight of Marie squirming under your gentle and yet insistent touch.

"I know I am on a slow careful journey, and whilst I can't see all of where it ends, I know my feelings on some of my hard limits will not change. However, you have opened my eyes and my senses to the possibilities of feeling and being Lucy, being accepted as female in environments I would not have thought possible. I want more of that, of being your public girlfriend, of being dressed smart and sexy and hiding my clitty, my girly cock away for just your...", and I stopped, thought, blushed and went on,".. and Marie's pleasure."

You smiled and toyed with her, and nodded for me to go on.

"I know we only have today, for now, though I am not ready to return to drab mode at all. Your wardrobe intrigues me, so many things I want to wear for you, try so many outfits on, different wigs, makeup experiments, nail colours. I want to have my corset back on for a while - I loved not only the figure it gave me but how it made me feel more femme. And then there's the toys.... ", and I paused for a moment.

"You are giving me the gift of control next weekend, and that is so trusting, so arousing and you have never had that control over me... so..", and I take a deep breath,.."if I could go out again as Lucy one more time but also give entire control over to you of what, who, how, use me within my limits today that feels the fair and trusting thing to do... "

Annie

"Let's have a nice little outing and then I have plans for you when we get back home." I look up at Marie. "You won't touch yourself while we're gone, right, Marie?"

"No, Mistress," she breathes, clearly on the edge of an orgasm as my fingers continue to tease her cock.

"If you masturbated while we're gone, I would be very disappointed and Miss Lucy would be very disappointed. I would be forced to punish you. We don't want that, do we?"

"No, Mistress!" and this time the response is quick and heartfelt. No coy misbehaviour to trigger a secretly desired punishment.

"Good," I say, lowering her skirt and sending her on her way.

"I'd like to go to Look Magnifique with you. It's quite high end so we'll need to dress up. Corset and all the goodies which I think you'll enjoy."

We retire to the bedroom where I remove your sundress and undies. Unconsciously, you cross your arms over your breasts and I smile at the naturally feminine act. The breast forms are holding up well and look perfect on you. It really takes a close look to see the edges where the form tapers to your skin and clearly my friend's suggestion is in full force as you can't help but touch them, biting your lip at the pleasing feelings 'your' breasts give you.

We explore my endless closet and I find a beautiful champagne dress for you. Between your corset and the dress, you'll have killer cleavage. And it is short enough to be flirty, letting you feel the breeze on your panties and the risk of flashing them. I add thigh high stockings to garters clipped to the corset and cute high heels with an ankle strap. A little gold clutch purse and you're a knockout!

Lucy

I am so enjoying your attention, it feels lovely and sexy to let go and allow you to decide, choose, dress... all very girly and fun and I cannot believe how much I am enjoying this! The dress feels lovely over the corset, I am loving the cleavage and the tightness created, very much reminding me that I am all woman. My legs feel fantastic again, and those shoes... mmm! I watch as you dress in something spectacular, and wonder just quite what Look Magnifique is, we are dressing up to go there and yet might be coming back with more outfits!

Marie is suitably chastised and chastened as we dress, and as I pass her I lean in and kiss her lips briefly, saying, "I do hope you are good and behave, then we can have more fun later", and I run my hand up her thigh and onto her tight ass. You spot this and smile as you finish touching your makeup. I stand, astonished, and aroused. You already look magnifique and I am taken aback by how sultry, sexy and powerful you already look. I realise now what I might have let myself in for... You are stunning, your legs seem to go on forever up the hem of something very short and silky, and if I have a cleavage.. wow!

I pick up the clutch bag, smile and hold out my hand. "Am all yours, girlfriend...

Annie

We head to the garage where I lead you to my "fun car". We hit the road and you feel the thrill of the engine thrumming. "Women love this car," I comment as I drive expertly. "Does the vibration feel just... so.. good?" I rev the engine with each word and you feel a special feeling in your bottom and your clitty. You blush and make me laugh.

We take our time, enjoying some fast driving on some country routes before circling back to the city toward a high end shopping area. The cars are getting more expensive and people are pretty nicely dressed for a Sunday as they move in and out of the different stores. I park near Look Magnifique and you look at the window dressing. Mannequins in dresses suitable for rich charity balls with sparkly jewellery dominate the window space. We walk together, hand in hand, in our high heels to the store and the doors open automatically for us. The store is served by three beautiful, slender women who look like they work for French fashion houses.

"Mon cheri!" calls out one with very long blonde hair woven carefully into a braid down her back. Veronique comes over and I cheek kiss with her twice.

" Pouvons-nous parler en anglais?" I ask her, holding her hands. She smiles.

"That is not a problem at all, my dear," she responds with a thick French accent.

"This is my girlfriend, Lucy," I introduce and Veronique turns to you and gives you the same kiss to each cheek.

"Welcome, Lucy, you are a very lucky woman! Annie is quite the catch!" she enthuses. "Now, what has brought you here today?"

"Everyone needs that one special dress, the dress you would wear to completely impress whoever you are going to meet whether they are a client or the President. The killer dress."

Veronique nods. "A... 'fuck me' dress?" she asks.

"Not really. Certainly stunning and it will make others want her but not announcing she's available, just very desirable."

"Yes, yes, I understand. Lucy, she has brought you to the right place. We specialise in haute couture, custom dresses, and special orders. We have a special selection for American society that is not quite as 'challenging' as some of the European dresses might be. We also have a collection of vintage dresses from many eras and styles. Your killer dress is here. We just have to find it!" she says enthusiastically. "Do you want to look around or do you need a guiding hand?"

Lucy

The drive is exhilarating and fun, and occasionally sexily arousing, and I relax in your fine and fun company. We look good together but I am quietly taken aback when you park up and we walk into such an expensive designer store. I love taking your hand and notice a number of the ladies discreetly clock our togetherness and it's a nice feeling... they are envious of me...

Veronique moves into English, I might have coped as my French is somewhere buried in the memory, but am grateful. When you introduce me as your girlfriend I spot a couple of women nearby turn away but at least one blows me a kiss and mouths 'lucky lady'. I am lucky and when she offers a hand and Annie explains what we are here for I breathe out a little... but wonder at the hit your credit card will take.

Feeling a little more confident I reply, "I am happy to browse but you might point me to the right area if I give you some idea of what I might like?"

You smile and stroke my arm as I continue, and Veronique listens and nods, and takes a few notes.

"I think my legs are a good feature," I say and turn a heel for you both in my sheer stockings, showing off my slim but firm calves and a little of my tight thighs, "so it would be a shame for it to be too long. And I love heels that show them off so it must look good with 4 inch stilettos." You smile at that and reach to stroke the sheer nylon just below my hem before returning your arm around my waist.

"I am not keen on my shoulders though, and perhaps my neck is a little long for a strapless dress, but my boobs seem to be a good proportion for my height so something a little daring there. And colour... well, I don't think white works, and whilst I love black it can be a little obvious... but electric blues or deep reds... and... " I look across into your eyes, smile, and say, "as my gorgeous girlfriend knows I love the sensual nature of the fabric and the garment, so unusual for me, so ensuring the dress turns me on as well as my girlfriend... that would be delicious"

I am having a lovely time with such attention pampered all over me. I soon lose any worry that Veronique or her team are at all concerned by the obvious bulge that occasionally appears when dresses are arousing to wear and I am aroused by the prospect of wearing it with you. The ear-piercing I get seems natural, and though in drab I might struggle with it, that was a fleeting thought in a haze of drinks, strokes, tugs, fondles, hugs and general merriment. You are enjoying this, helping, teasing and smiling all the time. It feels like we have bonded so quickly and are as natural a couple as any other lesbian women having fun.

When I finally settle into the silvery grey dress the room does go silent as everyone realises it fits and suits and plays to my best features... my legs are almost all visible and you lean in to me and kiss my neck. Your words, your presence and your touch arouse me, and I look carefully to see if the dress gives me away. The final confirmation that this is the one is when it's clear I am a woman with her girlfriend hugging her....

"This is divine... thank you.. and I cannot wait to wear it with you, but what sort of event, where would we go?? And... more importantly, and I will not take no for an answer here... what outfit from this amazing emporium can I treat you to so we can both wow the world and make them jealous of our finery, our relationship and our sexy figures".

Your smile grows broader, but you try to persuade me this is not necessary. I press my finger to your lips, and wrap my other hand around to stroke your firm sexy butt in full and frank view of Veronique and her employees.

"You have spoiled me this whole weekend, and it's your turn. You are stunning, and I am always horny around you as my panties have often given away, and Veronique and her lovely ladies have discreetly worked around! You have helped me reach a place as Lucy I never even realised I would enjoy. Let me treat you, let me spoil you so that we each look our best when you tell me where we are going. Which of this fabulous place's outfits do you think would complement me in mine?"

12