When Annie made Me Lucy Pt. 08

Story Info
Lucy fucks Annie at a public event, licks her clean after.
6.9k words
4.7
2.7k
5

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is best read in the right order. Annie and I have met at work and found we both share the pleasure of sex in lingerie, something I was wary to tell Annie. Having gone to spend the weekend at Annie's and dress fully in front of a woman for the first time I went out as Lucy for the first time, played with shop assistants and had fun with a shemale maid. Having found a killer dress I head out with my girlfriend to a function... as a lesbian couple where we have discreet public sex.

Note - this will always be a story back and forth. Its annoyed some readers, sorry about that but its what it was and it would not do justice to my lovely co-writer to try to only give this from one perspective. If that isn't for you... pass on by

Annie

Leaning back against the side of the pool you feel my fingers entwine with yours and I'm smiling. We are there together, girlfriends, lovers. It is about time for dinner and you can smell something good from inside the house. We dry ourselves off as best we can before walking inside.

"Sundays are Marie's day off so it's just the two of us. She kindly left something delicious for us in the oven." Soon, we're both eating at the kitchen island in our swimsuits talking about the trip to the high end fashion store.

"There are many businesses here that either cater to or welcome women like you," I explain. "We haven't even scratched the surface. Many are simply lingerie stores, women's clothing stores, shoe stores, and the like but there are some pretty racy ones as well," I tease with a wicked smile before popping more of the lasagne into my mouth.

By early evening the food is away and dishes are cleaned up. Our chatter has faded away as a sexual excitement has begun to build. I watched you gazing at my breasts in my swimsuit or my bottom or my pussy and I've been enjoying how utterly feminine and sexy you look in yours.

"Our last night of the weekend," I finally say softly. "Are you ready to have some fun?"

Lucy

Dinner was delicious and the afternoon relaxing, and despite not having been all over each other, or even at your mercy, I think it's been what I needed, just Lucy and Annie time.

Now it's time to get ready, and I am nervous as I don't know who will be there or what sort of event it is. If they spot that I am not a genetic girl will anyone say? Or mind? Will I carry it off, I don't want to embarrass you, you have been so generous and we have had so much fun.

"Let's get ready darling," I say, "will you help me choose my lingerie? I can't decide if it's my own new corset, or maybe try another one of yours... there is still such a thrill for me wearing your clothes!"

I stroke your ass as we walk upstairs, but you slap me jokingly away. "Keep that for later, honey, I want you really ready for me when we get back and if we start now we might never get there!"

I laugh and reluctantly agree as we enter your closet and start to choose how to wow the crowds. I have one slight worry... will I stay too hard and give the game away?

Annie

You admire my quick skill with makeup and hair and I find a white satin corset which will work for you under your silver dress with matching panties and garters attached to sheer white thigh highs. I supervise your preparations but let you do everything except your makeup. That will take more practice for you to do well by yourself. You notice I'm wearing thong panties and nothing else under my close-fitting red dress. You feel your cock grow to full erection, making you blush.

"You're quite safe, girlfriend," I smile, "the flair of the skirt on your dress is lifted by a few layers of wavy crinoline. The bulge in your panties is not seen at all."

The drive is just as exhilarating. I put the top down on the car and everyone can admire our beauty and our dresses. We both get lots of looks from men and women as we move through traffic. Eventually the route takes us into the countryside and up to an exclusive country club. We wait our turn to stop at the front doors and we watch couples leave their cars in full fancy dress... men and women, men and men, women and women. The men are in variations on tuxes but the women all wear beautiful gowns of different types. I think we'll fit in very well and secretly think the risque red dress I chose will get the most stares and envy.

Pulling up to the attendants I watch the young man ogling my breasts and body before I touch his chin with my forefinger and raise his gaze to my own. "Start with a woman up here. If you're worth it, she'll let you look everywhere else later," I admonish teasingly.

Reaching the other side of the car, I take your hand on my arm and we enter together. I feel how nervous you are and I turn and whisper in your ear, "You are a beautiful woman. You are wearing a stunning gown because you are a beautiful woman. You are being watched because you are a beautiful woman."

The inside of the country club is old-world, stone and castle chic with broad hallways and larger gathering rooms. People appear to be moving all around the place so we enjoy some time exploring, finding the champagne, grabbing a snack here or there (though I complain that my dress won't fit if I gain a single pound). Moving through the crowd where I stop us and chat with people I know, introducing you as my girlfriend, Lucy, begins to feel a little more normal for you but your mind is in high tension, wondering how you've achieved this after only a couple days of being Lucy.

It doesn't help that you're walking around with a raging hard-on that has escaped the top of your panties and is nuzzling into the soft crinoline, fully exposed if your skirt were to rise. It feels like your cock is bared to the world and only concealed by the most momentary of covers. I confirm how precarious your position is when we are momentarily in an unoccupied hallway and I deftly reach under your skirt and slide my hand around your firm, hot shaft. "Mmmmm, Lucy is really enjoying herself, isn't she? What would they say if they saw my girlfriend had such a big beautiful cock?" I stroke but have to stop as another couple turns down our hallway. I move in to embrace you and give you a deep passionate kiss as they pass us, both with wide embarrassed grins.

As the event is soon to begin I ask if you'll be okay on your own for a minute. I don't really give you enough time to say no before I duck toward the ladies' room. You have your champagne glass and you sip it as people walk by.

"Ah, Lucy, dear!" exclaims a beautiful raven-haired woman who I'd introduced you to about twenty minutes earlier. Simone, you think? She comes up and takes your hand to inspire confidence. "I have to ask you, while Annie is away for the moment, how did you two meet? It's been a long time since she broke up with Marilyn and we're so pleased she found you. I can tell she's in love with you!"

Lucy

As we dress I keep sneaking looks at your sexy body even as you pamper mine, the white corset fits perfectly and gives me a luscious cleavage, though nothing to rival yours. I silently applaud as you wear only the sheerest satin thong panties under the clinging dress and am instantly hard under my own wondrous fabric. The drive, the entrance, the others attending... wow, such a sumptuous place and as we nibble and drink, walking around with you on my arm I realise I am the envy of many. I catch men glancing longingly at you, who look away to their own partners when they spot I have noticed. Then there are the women - gorgeous, sexy women of all shapes and sizes, but who have one thing in common - they have dressed up for this event.

When you catch me in a quiet corridor I sense the hunger in out kiss, my cock encases in its satin and silky fabric confines is instantly growing and my tiny panties no longer contain it... then you stroke it, whispering to me and I groan, kissing you harder as you play then pull my dress back into place as another couple walk by...

As the main event draws closer you suddenly leave me, and I watch the crowd until Simone, a friend you introduced earlier, stops by me and asks how we met, and mentions Marilyn. She also indicates she believes you are already in love with me. As I process that observation I realise how little we have spoken of our pasts, our likes and dislikes, our loves and losses, and I resolve to take more time to converse (though its sooo hard when you are so sexy all the time!).

"Well, we met at work, we have been at the same place for a while but never really crossed paths until Annie spoke with an ex of mine and found that I had something in common with her that my ex didn't. We had lunch, and another, and started chatting and a couple of weeks later here I am, having had such a fun weekend with her."

Simone nods, as if she knows what that thing in common might be, and I am a little uncomfortable until Simone goes on, "Well, I have known Annie a long time, and I know all her peccadilloes... I hope you enjoy how you now are Lucy, and want to stay with Annie, it took a while for her to get over Marilyn."

From the way Simone said this, and the knowing glance down towards my lower half, I understood that Simone knew, and approved, of who and how I was with Annie. I breathed out, and dared to ask her, "If you didn't know who Annie liked would you know of what lies underneath?"

I could see you returning but you slowed just to give Simone time to lean in and whisper, "You are stunning, and if Annie were not already in love with you she soon would be, only the incredibly observant or those given a little hint, would have any idea... and here its of no consequence... I hope you enjoy your night, and your girlfriend."

Annie

I smile at Simone. She gives me a quick kiss on the cheek, a squeeze of my hand, and leaves us alone.

"What did you and Simone have to chat about, sweetie?" I ask, sliding an arm easily around your waist. There is no doubt for anyone around us that we are lovers.

Lucy

As Simone retreats and you ask me what we have talked about, I slide my hand around your waist and onto your firm cheek for a very public fondle of your lovely bum. Who cares... I am loving the looks that people who clearly know you are giving us, and my cock remains hard under my very female outfit.

"She asked me how we met.... and seemed to think you were in love with me! She did mention it was good to see you with someone after... Marilyn? And it made me realise we still know so little of each other's backgrounds and history, do you mind me asking or is now not quite the right time?" My hand moves back up to your waist as we slowly approach the main event...

Annie

"These things are rarely interesting so ask away. I suspect I know more about you than you do of me, so I'll give you some of my story and you can ask any questions you like.'

We get seated at one of the less desirable charity tables and are served more champagne and some nibble foods before we feel we are left alone enough.

"I fell in love the first time when I was 9. Harriet Gault was 10 but she was so confident. Didn't take any crap from anyone. We hung around together for several years, just best friends but sharing all our thoughts and more. Well, not all our thoughts. I never told her what strange urges I would get around her sometimes. But she helped encourage me to be confident and strong."

I took a drink of the champagne.

"I had various crushes on other girls in high school. It wasn't until Veronica Tate that I kissed another girl. It was 'on a dare' but we both knew it had nothing to do with the dare. It only happened that one time but wow... I didn't have a girlfriend until college. I know it is cliche but I was lucky enough to be roomed randomly with a pretty girl who liked girls too. We weren't really compatible as people but good heavens did we spend a lot of time in bed together that freshman year. Almost failed university," I laughed. I pause and get a little more serious.

"Marilyn... I fell in love with her as we worked together at my first job out of college. It was a slow flirtation, that tension and fear that she wouldn't be lesbian, the relief when she let me know she was. The heart-pounding pursuit, the first date... We were together five years before it ended." Clearly the end was not good as you see in the shadow of my facial expression. "She's married to Todd something and living in Seattle now, two kids. Maybe three now. Technically we are still friends but it was over the day she left me."

I'm clearly being very vulnerable, which is a side of me you hadn't seen before, one that shows how much I trust you.

"After Marilyn, I experimented a bit. I'll admit I had some relationships with men. I do appreciate this," I smirk as my hand has snuck under your dress to fondle your exposed cock. "But I'm a girl's girl at heart. What those days did give me was some knowledge and a little understanding for women like yourself. Women lost in their lives knowing the feminine calls to them but trapped through lack of knowledge, lack of understanding, lack of love. I met Marie... Mark at the time... through mutual friends and she blossomed with me. Embracing her female self broke the chains she'd felt in her former life."

"Clearly as I'm a senior partner in our company, I make good money. I had plenty to invite Marie to come live with me. She gave up her job and got distant from the people who would not understand. Her mother and aunt know and support her. They're both peaches, you'll have to meet them. Marie has lived with me for three years. Our relationship is... fundamentally different than what you and I have. Marie exists in her perfect state as a feminine, subservient creature. She finds completeness in my wishes and I ensure she knows that I love her. But I do not share my bed with her. I don't really share my heart with her, not like I am with you," I say, entwining my fingers in yours. "I love her but she is not the love of my life. I did not know if I needed to be with a woman or a man. Then I saw you at work."

"You didn't know it then, but I saw you and what needed to blossom with you. I mean it wasn't the occasional web page of pretty dresses or underwear I'd see on your work monitor but more how you acted with the rest of the staff. Everyone loves you but the way you relate so easily to the other women, you're special. And then, when I spotted your pantylines and saw that you wore lingerie every day, that's when I decided to make my move. That's when I invited you to go out with me."

I lean back. "Which brings us here." I pause and let you take all this in. I wait for your questions.

Lucy

As you speak you relax, and I listen, fascinated to hear of your life, desires and the sadness in your voice when you tell me a little of Marilyn. We hold hands, and am sure the world watching would see two female lovers catching up and being oblivious to what the world thinks of them. When you stroke me discreetly I gasp, and smile at you.... You may be a lesbian underneath it all but my cock seems to still have a fascination. Long may that be the case.

When you finish and relax, letting me think and perhaps pose questions, what is clear to me is how much of you has been shared. You may be high up in our company but you are a vulnerable girlfriend right now, and I squeeze your hand reassuringly as I seek to make you feel good. What have you started in me? I don't know, and am not sure what I need to ask now.... Maybe nothing, maybe I need to share a little more of myself so you know this is new for us both but that it's new in a good and exciting way.

"I am amazed at what you spotted in me, and we have a lot to thank Carla for I guess, she confirmed to you I had interests in feminine attire and that just added weight to what you were observing that no-one else did. I have had a few girlfriends as I said on Friday -- gosh... 48 hours or so ago only!"

I leaned over and kissed you briefly, tenderly on the lips and took my chance to stroke the hard nub of your right nipple through the fine red fabric of that stunning dress. You gasp, and then moan, desire already apparent in your expression.

"I have had two men advance on me, making it clear they fancied me and thought I ought to fancy them. One was just a friend who invited me to share a bed and play with each other's cocks... and I just couldn't. I really didn't find him attractive, and I just don't find men attractive. The second was a cross-dresser I met through one of the sites I am on, and we both dressed but... it was really clear I got changed in a male bedroom and he had made insufficient effort. We did kiss, we fondled and stroked but... I didn't enjoy playing with him at all even in his female guise...."

You continued to hold my hand and stroke my arm as I spoke, nodding for me to go on.

"So... I guess I am a lesbian with a cock, I have enjoyed my time as Lucy more and more as the weekend has gone on, and cannot thank you enough for enabling me to look and feel this way. I love pussy -- yours in particular -- and tits, and legs and all things female, but I do so love filling all of your holes with my cock.... And I want to keep doing it. I don't want to do it as anyone other than Lucy either"

At that you smile, reassured I am not trying to date you in anything other than my femme guise.

"So... we have some more talking to do, and I am intrigued by Marie.... Partly as to whether or not I will ever engage with her cock.. or clitty? -- in the way you do and I think you want me to? And also why Marie isn't quite what you are looking for, but I might be... you do seem to be very much more attracted to Lucy but can you accept I will always be a lesbian and the only thing I want to take my own pussy is one of your strapons?"

Annie

I can tell you have fears and reservations. They are clear to me and I know I can play within your boundaries. Having you as my girlfriend... just the thought has blossomed so fully in my mind in the last two days... can you tell I want you to live with me? Can you tell I never want to lose your cock? Can you tell I would be thrilled if you took the step for real breasts but understand that it is your choice?

The charity event is in full swing and I don't think anyone is noticing you quietly toying with my nipples or the plain-as-day arousal you are creating, highlighting my breasts in this deliciously barely-there dress. One shift of my shoulders and it would slither down my body to pool like liquid on the floor. I'm enjoying being in public with you immensely and seeing how much you enjoy being Lucy.

Glancing around and seeing no one watching us directly, I get up from my seat a little, reach under my dress, pull down my panties and then off over my high heels. I put them in your hand and you feel the hot wetness of the thong. "I want you to fuck me... anywhere you choose... right here if you want..." I whisper in your ear, my hand finding your cock under your skirt again and playing with it in a way that makes you catch your breath.

Lucy

Your arousal is plain, and it's for Lucy and not for whoever I am at other times... or perhaps was at other times. When you give me your soaking wet thong my cock takes another leap, its tip rubbing against the soft fabrics of the inside of my rather short dress... a good job the table is between me and the rest of the people here... a good job all of them are watching the auction and not us. Your desire for my cock reassures me that the Lucy you have in front of you is who you are with, and I realise that is such an exciting prospect.

"Fuucckkk.. Annie, I am so close to cumming, you have been edging me all day and never releasing me, I am so close and want to fill your hot wet pussy with my cum.... Stoppppp ..." and I stifle a groan so no-one notices what you are doing under our table. The sheer fabric of your fine dress moulds your body, a body I love pleasuring, desire to be under my control but also desire to be controlled by, the switch in me released as Lucy in a way it's never been before.

12