When Couples Quarrel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to deny her accusations. I didn't want to come. Not like this. My cock didn't care. It liked to be touched, patted, and stroked. It enjoyed every bit of attention it could get. All men were like this. The only difference was hard versus harder. And somehow, with her knocking my equilibrium off, my cock was harder than ever. I tried to hold back, to stop the climax.

"No. Stop." I grunted.

Her hands didn't stop. She looked up, her eyes afire, the corners of her lips curled upwards. Our eyes clashed. She was enjoying this, being in power. She wanted this, wanted me to come in her hands. She knew I hated every minute of this and that was why she was making me do it. This was her way of letting me know she was the one in control. It was that thought which pushed me over the edge. My seed rose from my balls and proclaimed its affection into her hands. I let out a loud agonizing groan. My body shook.

Hannah straightened, looking at the globes of seed on her hands with distaste. She even held up a hand to her nose and sniffed at it. The little wrinkle of her nose further diminished my usual afterglow. Nothing made a man feel quite as small as a woman turning her nose up at his seed. It wasn't only a rejection, but a rejection of his masculinity. It was as though the woman had rolled out of bed and said, "I don't like you and don't even think about kids."

I thought she'd rush off to wash it off. Instead, her tongue darted out and licked the mess on her palm. Of course, she made a face instantly, but the image was forever seared into my mind.

"Ugh! They didn't say it'd taste like this. Who in their right mind think a blowjob is sexy?"

If I had previously hoped she would ever give me one, that little bubble just burst.

She picked up my shirt from the floor and wiped her hands clean on it. I didn't tell her she had missed a bit on her neck. My way of keeping the score even, I thought grudgingly.

"Well. That's not fun." She discarded the dirty cloth back on the floor. Her eyes returned to me. I could see the wheels turning in her mind. "Now it's time for me to have my fun." She smacked me hard on my ass. I jumped. Damn, that hurt.

Without warning, she shoved at me. I toppled backwards onto the sofa, grabbing her waist as I fell. I was relieved to realize we won't be crashing onto the hard floor when I became aware there was a warm feminine body sprawled on top of me. Her full breasts were pressed against my chest, our legs tangled. I moaned.

"What the hell?" She scowled, pushing away and almost kneeing my groin in the process. "Did you do that on purpose?" I grunted when she dug her sharp nails into my left nipple.

She did not get up. Nope, she straddled my hips, her thighs spread and her dress riding high. The aroma of leather from her boots, entwined with the scent of my own come and her light flora perfume, revved me up some more. I could see her sex, the slit which hid the way to paradise. She wasn't wearing any underwear. I groaned inwardly. I felt like a voyeur, peeking at a woman's body I had no right to. But I did, didn't I? We were married in the eyes of the law, and she wanted--no, demanded--sex from me. My cock roused. The sight amused her.

"Look at that! You're getting hard again! I bet it's the boots, isn't it?" Her expression turned sly. "I've seen the way you look at those other women in boots. You're like a puppy trailing after a treat. You never thought I'd ever put a pair on, did you?" She rubbed my abused nipple, her touch sending electricity straight to my groin. My cock inflated further. "And here I thought I'd have to find someone else to satisfy me." She winked boldly. "Or four."

I almost choked. I could hardly believe my ears. Four men? Who the hell put that idea in her mind? Cassidie? Bethany? I had to keep her away from Tease from now on, before they influenced and changed my wife into someone I couldn't recognize. While I had been unobtrusively promiscuous, she hadn't shown any sign she needed male company. She was always busy with her family firm and fighting against her male cousins who had higher positions in the firm. I hadn't realized until now that the thought of her looking for company elsewhere didn't sit well with me. How hypocritical of me. All the same, the bitterness in my chest at the thought of her seeking out other man for sex felt immensely abrasive. My jaw clenched, my expression grim.

"Don't listen to Tammy and the others. They're strippers for god's sake." I pointed out.

Her eyes flashed. "If they're good enough for you, then they're good enough for me."

Talk about getting my comeuppance. For a moment there I genuinely regretted ever stepping into that strip club. "I'm still your husband."

She rolled her eyes. "You know how little that means to both of us."

My blood heated. My cock pointed towards the ceiling, just inches away from her vagina, rearing to go. I was struck with the Neanderthal desire to throw her over my shoulder into my cave where I could fuck her until she cleaved to me. But the reality was, I wasn't the one in control today. She was. She had come in with the pasted-on dress and fuck-me boots, intent on mastering a man.

I thought that would be it. That she had proven her point. There was no need for her to go through with this. We disliked each other after all... Didn't we?

She didn't stop. Pressing me down into the cushions, her eyes flaring with determination, she announced, "I'm losing my virginity today."

Oh yeah. She was going to go through with it. I swallowed. Today she wasn't a delicate bloom with a spine of steel who desperately sought for approval. Today she was a woman with needs of her own and courageous enough to reach out and take it. I was in awe of her feminine power, would do anything I could to fulfil her.

She eyed my cock for a second, taking in our new positions. She reached up to her side for the hidden zipper of her dress and pulled it down slowly. The slow unteething of the zip was all I could hear as her dress loosened. In one swift movement, she pulled her dress over her head, threw it with my pile of clothes. Undoing the clip that was holding her hair up, she cast them aside, her hair tumbling down past her shoulders in glorious waves.

My breath rushed out of me. She looked glorious, like a warrior about to head to the battlefield. In this case, I was her steed and her knight, and our bodies the battle arena.

This was the first time I'd seen my wife naked. She had worn a black long-sleeved nightgown that covered even her ankles on our wedding night. I hadn't intended to have sex that night, but the sight of her in that witch's robe successfully put all thoughts of her as a woman out of my mind for the next three years. Now I recognized what I was missing. Her breasts, full and firm, stood proudly from her chest. Her stomach was flat but toned. She had kept her sex shaven except for a strip. As she looked down at me, I could see the anxiety she was trying to hide. She was a virgin. This was her first time. She would be nervous, despite doing a good job trying to hide it. No matter how the prepared she was, it was different facing a man, bodies bared.

At that moment, I wanted to do was to pat her, to soothe her and calm her down. It was a strange desire; one I'd never experienced in the past. My sexual partners, while plenty, were incredibly short-lived, consisting of mostly one-night-stands. The longest hetero-relationship I had was actually with her, and it wasn't the most genial one.

She refused to back down. Moving closer, she brushed her mound against my cock. "Since you're so adverse to my looking for other men, husband, why don't you start by fulfilling your husbandly duty?" She grabbed my cock again and placed it against her entrance. Damn, she was already wet. My control threatened to slip. She poked a fingernail at my collarbone, warned, "and I expect the best, husband. You've plenty of experience, do you not?"

I'd very much like to shut that mouth of hers right now. How like her to give me a taste of heaven and made me feel like hell at the same time. Sure, I acted like a man-whore but there was no need to point that out, especially now. I glared at her. Perky breasts, slim body, well-defined legs, and best of all, the boots. Yup, she could say anything she wanted with me. Something soft unraveled further in my chest.

My hands held her still before she could proceed. "Stop." This was her first time. If she insisted on carrying on with this, the least I could do was make her feel good. She did say I had to please her, didn't she? "Come up here. Let me prepare you first."

She was surprised. She hadn't expected that. Well, I hadn't expected myself to say that. Seconds later, I was lying on my back and she was kneeling above me, her thighs tensed. It was an extremely intimate thing to do. I could see every inch of her sex. No one had ever seen her like this, I thought. I spread her labia open gently, exposing her slick inner flesh. No one ever touched her here either. Only me. That fact aroused me. I drew a finger from her entrance to her clit, rubbing her dew over the tiny bud until it stiffened. She writhed, her thigh muscles tensing.

"Ever touched yourself like this?" I asked, circling her clit with a finger.

She was moaning, her body trembling. "N-no. My mother told me that only naughty girls do that."

I'd very much like to thank the conservative attitudes of my in-laws right now. It was like opening a brand-new package. If I maneuvered it right, I got to teach her everything. I sucked the button between my lips, made her squeal. She tried to lift herself away, afraid of the sudden increase in stimulation. I had predicted that, held her in place, and continued to work on her clit.

"Oh dear... Ooh... that- that feels so good."

I took her clit into my mouth, created a seal with my lips and sucked gently on it. I knew I had to be careful because she was incredibly sensitive. I had to admit, this was my first time going down on a woman too. Judging by her affectionate moans and wriggling, she had no cause for complaints.

It didn't take long, even with my inexperienced oral ministrations, to make her orgasm. She let out a short scream, her body going rigid for a long few seconds before convulsing. Wetness spilled onto my face, hot and musky and all her. I took the opportunity and slipped my finger into her sex, the digit was instantly drenched in liquid heat. I didn't go far, stopping short of her hymen. Instead, I made a come-hither motion while teasing her clit again. Above me, she yelped, tried to lift herself away from me. I didn't let her, and continued until she came a second time. She collapsed on top of me, panting.

There was a short lull. I waited till she was back with me. She rose slowly, blushing when our eyes connected. I knew what she was thinking. Oral sex was a very personal thing. Her pink cheeks made her look young, as though the years had worn away during the last half hour.

"Do I please you, milady?" I asked casually, expecting praise.

She narrowed her eyes, regaining her equilibrium. "It's adequate."

Adequate! The word exploded in my mind like a nuclear bomb. Adequate! What an adjective! I was beyond insulted. An adequate man wouldn't have given her two orgasms. An adequate man would have simply fucked her instead of pleasuring her with her mouth.

She laughed again, smacking a hand on my chest. "Look at you, huffing and puffing away. So like a man."

She made to get up off me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, refused to let her up. I wasn't about to let her go like this. There had to be a line a man must draw.

Hannah shot me a warning look. "Manhandling me isn't the way to get into my good books."

Patience, I thought. It didn't seem all that ludicrous for her to be in charge anymore. My mind had adopted a new stance--she could have all the control she wanted if it got me all the sex I wanted with her. I let her go, quickly adopting a submissive demeanor. Whether she bought it was another matter.

"You said something about husbandly duty, wife?" I reminded. She had gone through this whole farce, I wasn't about to let her back off. Too late. That boat had long sailed. I wasn't about to let her have it all without claiming a prize for myself too.

She eyed my cock, biting her lip. I sneaked my hand back up her thigh, located her clit again and began stroking circles around it.

"Doesn't it feel good just now? Sex is like that. But better," I cajoled.

"I don't need you to tell me what to do," she sniped.

But she did not move. Neither did she take her eyes off my cock. She was intrigued. My fingers inched towards her entrance, slipped inside. She gasped, but allowed me to slowly coax the fires within her. I stroke her where she would feel the most pleasure. She became wetter and wetter. When her hips began to move, I stopped.

"No. Continue," she demanded.

"I'll continue when my cock is inside you." I told her.

She narrowed her eyes. She knew I was being manipulative, but she was also aroused enough not to care. She moved, lined my cock to her entrance. It was a beautiful sight. Her in nothing but boots above me, about to take me in. I waited, but she didn't move. What was she up to again?

"I'm in charge here. And I want you to beg me to fuck you."

Her eyes were resolute. And damn if it didn't turn me on. Beg? That was nothing. I'd do anything right now. "Fuck me please, wife. Fuck me with that hot beautiful pussy of yours."

Satisfaction gleamed in her eyes. She lowered herself slowly, her entrance stretching around my cock. Thankfully I had made her wet because my cock penetrated her easily. This was hotter than if I had been the one fucking her, I decided. It was arousing to watch a woman impale herself on my erection. When her sex swallowed my head, I could feel her clamping and squeezing me, trying to get used to an intruder inside her. It felt like she was trying to milk me. I gritted my teeth, lifting my ass to push more of myself inside her. My hands reached between us and located her clit, trying to speed up the process before I could embarrass myself by coming too quickly.

"Ooh!" she squealed.

The sudden addition of stimulation made her lose control. She sank down the whole length of my cock at once, engulfing me in tight wet heat. She didn't even register losing her virginity, instead looking down between us in wonder.

"It-it's all inside me?" she murmured.

I could have laugh if she wasn't gripping me so tightly. "Yup. You've taken your first cock." And your only one, I added silently.

I rolled my hips, thrusting lightly into her. She climaxed without warning, her inner muscles spasming rhythmically around me. I grunted, almost coming.

"Fuck. You feel so damn good." I announced through gritted teeth. I had to think of the eight times multiplication to stop myself from joining her.

She began moving once the wave of pleasure passed, learning how to ride a cock. It was awkward at first, but with help from me, she soon got into the rhythm. Perspiration covered our bodies, made us slick. Her face was red, her breasts bounced with each rise and fall. What other women? Nothing but vague impressions. I felt alive with her, our bodies enjoined, becoming one. The animosity between us faded away, lost in lust.

I felt my seed rising from my testicles. I briefly contemplated revising my multiplication again, but noted she was running out of breath. Generously deciding to let her off easy for her first time, I pinched her clit, made her convulse on my cock before I spilled myself deep into her womb.

We lay side by side on the sofa, panting. I didn't know what to say.

"That feels good," she said, breaking the silence.

"It does, doesn't it?" I went for the neutral tone, not sure what she meant.

She turned her head to look at me. "I want more." With her first sexual experience under her belt, she was bolder now. Her eyes went straight to my crotch again. My limp cock didn't rose to attention this time.

I froze, my face burning. "This is normal." I said quickly.

"How long until it gets hard again?"

Oh god. This was the kind of question that made a man uneasy. "Fifteen minutes?" I murmured. Even I didn't dare to be sure. I hadn't gone multiple rounds on one single night for a long time. And it has been so long since my randy teenage years. I didn't tell her. The last thing I wanted was for her to bring up the prospect of other male candidates.

"Well. Don't just lie there." She ordered impatiently. "Come play with my breasts. Tammy said some women can orgasm from that. I want to try."

I looked at her perfect globes, mouth drying. I shifted until I was on top of her, staring down at her full plump breasts. As I rolled a nipple between my fingers, she closed her eyes and hissed in pleasure, arching her back towards me. Her breathing slowed as I continued to caress her. The usual post-sex exhaustion had set in. My hand went from caressing her breasts to patting her.

I was drowsy too. But my mind was clearing up. I was filled with the need to know what prompted today's interaction, and what better time to question her when she was almost sleeping?

"Did your parents tell you why they didn't allow the divorce?"

She opened a bleary eye at me and made a little sleepy noise. When I bent down to kiss her neck, she didn't push me away. I thought she was too out of it to answer, but she did.

"They decided since you've no ambitions at all, there's no chance you'd try to wrangle control of the family firm like my cousins. My parents said the company would go to our son instead," she murmured.

I blinked, not sure if I should feel proud or offended. I'd seen the chauvinistic ways of my father-in-law, who, despite his shrewd business mind, persisted in seeing his women as beings who should be wrapped, coddled and protected. He had refused to give Hannah complete possession of his company even though she was his only child and fully capable of running it. I supposed, with Hannah's cousins circling like sharks out for blood and wanting a piece of the firm, her father had decided that he would pass it on to the grandson.

"What son?" I muttered.

What son indeed. I sat up abruptly, stunned. Turning to the slumbering form of my wife, I raised my hand to rub my temples. Was this all a trick? Had she decided to try to gain her father's approval by conceiving instead? Did she just used me for my stud services? Part of me wanted to applaud her for her ingenuity, the other half was still in shock.

I reached over to pinch her cheek. She reached up to swat my hand, frowning a little. I stared at her for a long time. Oh well. Stud services weren't so bad, right?

12