When David met Zoey Vol. 01

Story Info
Dave's sheltered life bursts wide-open when he meets Zoey.
2.4k words
4.75
9.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never met a trans person before Zoey. I'd never thought of myself as anything but straight. I'd never really explored my sexuality outside of my one sexual partner, my high school girlfriend of 3 years. Well, it was 3 years going on 4 until last week when she left for college and dumped me. Last week I also started college, and I also met Zoey.

I went to college in the city closest to my town. I grew up in a bit of a sheltered suburb. Religion, conservatives, and all that comes with the stereotypical North American suburb starter-pack. I chose this college to save money in first year, just driving to school instead of paying for dorms.

I quickly made a few friends and found myself going to a party on the first weekend of college. Things were looking up for me and I was liking my classes and the people I was meeting. I arrived at the party a little nervous and immediately became more nervous when the tall beautiful blonde welcomed me and a few friends in. "Welcome, boys! I'm Zoey thanks for coming." She didn't really say anything special, but her smile, her gaze, and her body were something I couldn't get past.

I don't even know if I said a proper hello. I was shook. I followed friends around, getting drinks, goofing around. I found myself outside with some smokers even though I didn't partake. One began to mention something in passing about our "trans host" and it clicked. I didn't notice at first but it makes sense... Zoey is a trans woman.

Because of my upbringing, I was surrounded by people who sort-of talked poorly about trans people. Those people disappeared from my brain when I started thinking about Zoey. I was still so intrigued and attracted.

I knew all I wanted to do, even though I knew I could be having a great time in many different kinds of ways this night, was talk to this gorgeous woman.

I went inside, upstairs, and slowly checked out every room until... there she was: Zoey. She came out of a bedroom, looking like she just freshened up or something.

"Hey! Dave, right?" She said with that cute smile and gaze, standing a few inches above me. I shook my head and just cut to the chase, "Yeah, uhh, I was actually looking for you." After a second of awkwardness I continued, "I mean, I just was looking for you because I wanted to get to know you! Thanks for throwing this party!"

Zoey laughs, tucking her hair behind her ear. I can tell she sees I'm nervous and I'm picking up that she's also got a bit of nerves. She thanks me and asks what it is I want to know.

"Well, anything I guess... you just kind of blew me away when I first saw you and well, fuck I don't want to just ramble and say something stupid. I just... I think you're really fucking hot, I guess is what I'm trying to say!"

Zoey began to blush and clearly wasn't exactly expecting this. She laughed a bit and then returned to a gentle tone. "Well, you really aren't so bad either. You know, for a short king."

I raise my eyebrows in a bit of shock before laughing with Zoey as she brushed my shoulder and bicep. I take a second to gather a come back as she piles on to the dig at me, "Aww don't worry, you're cute enough to make up for it." I shoot a look back at her, smiling but still a bit taken aback. "Just 'cute enough', that's all you're giving me after tearing apart a great insecurity? 'Cute enough'?"

Zoey giggled and leaned a bit closer to me, which made up for the clear insults from a girl I was trying to get the opposite out of. She continues to giggle, losing a bit of footing and placing a hand on my chest before spilling her drink onto my pants.

"Oh no! Fuck, I'm such a mess when I drink!" She immediately changed the tone to sweeter and genuinely seemed sorry. I told her it was okay, even though it was a definite stain on some new pants. We patted me dry, close to my crotch nonetheless, and laughed it off.

"I'm genuinely sorry, Dave" She said with sincerity, and with the gorgeous gaze staring deep into my eyes.

"Oh are you?" I say with a smirk.

My words hang in the air as we look deeper into each other. I stood as Zoey leaned in, hand on my chest, and our lips met softly. The soft kiss quickly turned into a heated one, with hot breath and tongue, exchanging the flavours of saliva and the fruity alcoholic punch we'd both had from downstairs.

"Do I seem sorry now?" Zoey said, breathing the words into my lips.

I stare back, still just an inch away, noses touching. "You're getting there," I whisper.

"Oh?..." Zoey said before pressing her fit hard body against me, our noses still touching.

"Well, I do have these stained pants I still need to take care of." I say confidently, letting Zoey make the next move.

"Well," Zoey whispered even more breathily, nervously contemplating what she would suggest next, "come into my room and we'll get you out of those dirty things."

I must have audibly gulped. Nervous for a million reasons, among them being how attracted to Zoey I'm finding myself. If she looked down she might see my massive erection... and I guess I might find hers.

She pulled me by the hand into her room. I watch her perfect butt move as she she guided me into the room. A typical hot-girl room. A vanity mirror, a full-length mirror, two ring lights... Okay, maybe a bit more than a normal girl's accessories.

We get into the room and she immediately turns back, reaching one arm over my shoulder and pushing the door closed. She then pressed me firmly against the door and herself firmly against me. I found myself feeling both of our erections pressed against the others leg to make mine grow harder as Zoey began gently kissing my lips before moving to my neck.

"Wow, you really know how to say you're sorry."

She came back up, gently biting my neck while lightly choking me. I grabbed firmly on her perfect ass over her dress. She grabbed my hands and threw them above me, somewhat aggressively.

"It's my turn to say sorry, now keep these here while I take care of my silly little mess." She said with a sense of authority but with that sexy little smirk, telling me we were still having fun.

"Whatever you say, baby." I said calmly while i lowered my hands to the back of my head.

My hands resting behind my head, Zoey dropped to her knees, unbuttoning my pants that were barely containing my boner.

"Wow, somebody looks excited to get this stain issue fixed." She said with a sexy little smile, inches from my bulge.

"Only gets more exciting from here." I say down to this gorgeous woman, controlling my every ambition.

Zoey looked up with a smirk and a giggle before pulling both my pants and underwear down in an eager effort to release my throbbing penis to reveal itself. It flopped aggressively. My fully erect, thick and bouncing cock smacked out onto Zoey's face. She let out a sigh of shock before a light giggle. Her eyes quickly filled with lust before placing her hands around the base, cupping my sack as well.

"Mind if I just take care of this for you? I think I know the BEST way to get rid of a great big thing like this..." Zoey said with an air of confidence while feigning uncertainty.

"If you think you can handle it then..." Before I could finish my cocky retort, Zoey had nearly made my entire cock disappear. Thankfully the loud music would (hopefully) drown out the sounds for any passerby, because Zoey was loudly and enthusiastically blowing me.

Now, my high school girlfriend always insisted I was too big to suck for more than 20 seconds. Even in that 20 seconds, she barely put more than 2-3 inches of me into her throat and I always just waited for it to be done so I could fuck her... This was not the case with Zoey. I haven't watched much porn, but I imagine she was good enough at this to be sucking one of those porn star dicks on camera. She was WORKING me. Slobber, slurping, hands, tongue, moaning, eye contact. My eyes were rolling. Every loud moan and exaggerated 'fuck' I let out were met with a small laugh of pride from Zoey as she continued.

It felt like it took somewhere 10-seconds and an eternity. Just prior to cumming I felt something I hadn't before, and it felt incredible while Zoey sucked the soul out of me. What it was, was Zoey's pinky finger in my ass. I orgasmed in a way that I never felt before. Zoey swallowed every drop, gladly, it seemed.

She got up and kissed me aggressively once more. I was still harder than I've ever been.

"Is that a good enough apology?" She said between breathy and cum-scented kisses.

I felt like I was on another planet.

"Good enough that I think I might have to thank you..." I said.

We both laughed as we catch our breaths between neck kisses and more groping.

"We've been gone from the party long enough babe, I think you'll just have to thank me later." Zoey said while touching up mascara that I throat-fucked into a mess.

I stood bewildered, staring at her perfect form until she asked what I was thinking.

"Aren't you super fucking hard too?" I said while trying not to be off-putting. "I mean, I felt how hard it was..."

"Oh it still is babe, haven't you ever flipped?" She said as she stood up, lifting her dress to reveal her massive erection flipped up, flush against her stomach.

I'm like a deer in the headlights, never having considered myself being anything but a "normal" straight dude, I feel confused but still aroused, immensely. I gulp, eyes widened, speechless.

"Wow, that's... pretty fucking big..." I say timidly.

"Don't be shy... I could tell you weren't like a tranny-chaser or whatever so I knew you might be a little weirded out... come say hi" Zoey says with that consistent smile and gaze that I can't say no to.

I approach. She first kisses me passionately while placing my hand over it. I feel her warm twitching member pulsate. Hard as a rock with skin soft like silk, just like the lips she is kissing me with.

She lets out a soft moan as our lips stop touching. I open my eyes to her smiling and biting her lip, accompanied by a short giggle between us. Our hot breath pacing faster and my heartbeat is all I hear, still locked into Zoey's gaze that first captured me just an hour or two earlier. I kiss her again, then move towards kissing her neck which smells faintly of a vanilla and cocoa candle. My fingers wrap around her thick shaft, pulsating as I squeeze it gently. Zoey breathes heavily before running her nails up my chest, resting her grip gently around my neck. With her other hand, she guides my hand to her neck in the same position as hers.

After a few whimpers she places her hand on mine between shorter kisses.

Gently pushing away, she says, "Okay, now I'm really going to have to stop you there... as much as I want to stick this in that pretty little mouth of yours and make you do what I did to you, I take quite a while to cum and I'm going to assume you've never done THAT for anyone before."

I continue kissing, still enamoured but now frustrated. I gently rub my thumb over her pre-cum laden tip, still gripping the shaft.

"You're correct... But I want to make you feel as good as you made me, baby."

"You'll learn exactly how to do that... I promise," She said slowly and lowly as she grabbed my wrist.

She removed my hand from her cock, after my thumb successfully cleaned up the glob of pre-cum. She slowly lifted it towards our faces as she passionately kissed me. I didn't resist as she guided my thumb up between our locking-lips. We both enthusiastically licked and sucked the glaze of her fluids from my thumb. We both slowly removed our lips as I lowered my hand, both smiling and biting lips.

"Now, pop on these sweatpants and try to contain that beast that I THOUGHT I took care of... or put the stained pants back on. Your choice tiger."

Zoey smiled and hopped giddily towards the bedroom door, delighted at leaving me a tough choice after sucking the life out of me and then maintaining my intense erection, even after I nutted down her throat. She paused at the door that she opened just a crack, her hand perched gently on the door frame.

"Oh and if you are wearing the sweats, try not to think of this..."

She lifted her dress, giving herself a light spank before shaking her ass for my pleasure and potential ridicule. She giggled, giving a wave as she slipped out the door.

I sat myself down, cock still out and about 3/4 hard and trying to will it to shrink. I debate between the two, knowing the sweatpants are the ballsier choice and in an attempt to continue the streak of turning on Zoey, I choose them. My half-hard dick print being VERY obvious, but I couldn't care.

I re-enter the party, explaining to the few who care why I changed my pants. The night carries on with more drinks and games. Every few minutes catching that sexy gaze of Zoey's from across the room. At one point she approached me and discreetly squeezed my obvious bulge and leaned in for a breathy whisper.

"Even soft I want a taste of you... And from the looks I think other girls might too, but you better save it for me, big boy, got it?"

I begin stepping back towards my game of beer pong as I say, "As long as you save yours for me."

Whatever's in store for the rest of this night, or this year, or this life... things seem to be looking up.