When Does Love Begin Pt. 01

Story Info
Part one of the prequel to my story 'When Does Love End'.
8.6k words
4.52
4.3k
10
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This 2-part story is a prequel to another that I published some time ago (When Does Love End) that told the tale of two of my favourite characters. It's always been at the back of my mind to write it but somehow I have never got round to doing it, until now that is.

For those after a lot of erotic content I suggest you pass. There are some sexual scenes but these are in the minority.

As always comments on the writing are appreciated but please remember it is just a story. It isn't real.

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When does Love Begin- Part 1

"Well, did you do it?" The girl almost shrieked when she saw her friend across the coffee shop.

"Michelle...."

Debbie Randall groaned inwardly when Michelle Cates dropped into the seat opposite her in the Coffee Pot café.

"Well, did you. You were in Spain for two weeks. Did you do it?" Her friend interrupted her.

"... I don't even get a hello or how are you? No did you have a nice holiday or anything? Just 'did you do it?'." Debbie finished her sentence.

"Sorry Deb's." The other girl blushed apologetically, "Did you have a nice holiday?"

"Yes, I did thank you." She laughed.

Just then the waitress came over, interrupting them to take their order for two cappuccinos.

"So, did you? Did you hook up with some Spanish hunk?" Michelle persisted after the girl had gone.

Shaking her head Debs smiled at her friend, "Well kind of. I had a very nice two weeks with my parents and I did meet a couple of nice guys."

"Oh, do tell. I want all the gory details." The other girl chuckled and pulled her chair closer.

"Well, there was this one young guy who worked at the hotel bar." Debbie started, leaning towards her friend to whisper conspiratorially, "His name was Emilio."

"Good looking?"

"Yeah, he wasn't bad. Not overly tall but he had black hair and brooding dark eyes. All very Spanish looking."

"And? What was he like?" Michelle pressed her for more details, "Did you do it with him."

Debbie ignored the second question, "He was really nice and we got quite friendly."

"So, did you actually go out with him?"

"On the last night. We went for a couple of drinks and then a romantic walk on the beach."

"Ooohhh! Tell me more." Her friend urged, "What did you and Emilio get up to."

Grinning Debbie took a sip of her coffee and started with her story, "He worked behind the bar and over the two weeks we smiled and spoke a few times and then, on my last evening, he asked me to go out with him."

++++ The previous week ++++

After going for a drink in a nearby bar Debbie and the young barman had taken a stroll along the sand enjoying the warmth of the Mediterranean evening. As they walked she had let her fingers entwine with Emilio's, looking down so her blonde hair fell across her face hiding the blush on her cheeks.

They had slowly headed away from the complex towards the deserted far end of the beach, chatting and enjoying being together.

"It makes me so sad that you go home tomorrow." He had taken hold of both her hands and told her when they stopped in the darkness.

"I know but I have to go back to England and start college." Gazing out across the sea Debbie had said by way of a reply.

That was the moment when he pulled her against him and kissed her, his tongue forcing its way between her red lips to tease hers. Her response had been automatic, her arms encircling his neck as he pressed her body tightly against his.

'Could she do it with him?'

The single thought had filled her head as his hand slid between them, his fingers cupping her braless breasts through her clothes.

Groaning softly into his mouth as they kissed she felt her nipples hardening into aching points of lust, standing out like pencil erasers through the thin material of her top.

Encouraged by her acquiescence Emilio slipped his hand under her vest, pushing it upwards to expose her tits to his inquisitive fingers.

"Oh shit!"

Debbie had gasped softly, twisting her fingers in his hair while her eyes closed as his mouth worked its way down her neck and onto her chest. His lips taking over from his teasing digits and suckling on her swollen sensitive buds.

Squirming in his arms she could feel a growing arousal in her as she struggled with her conscience and tried valiantly to find the strength to resist his advances. But she knew she was rapidly losing the will to stop him and when his hand dropped onto her thigh and began its upward path, her legs moved apart.

"Mmmmm... I want you." He murmured softly, his finger-tips tracing along the wet gusset of her thong making her shiver in expectation.

"Oh God... I... we shouldn't... please.... don't..."

"Can I actually do it? Can I give up my virginity like this?'

Even as she moaned, half-protesting, she clung to him struggling with the conflict raging in her head. At the same time, she was trying to disregard the sensations he was creating inside her, her eyes remaining closed while her breathing was fast and shallow.

Ignoring her breathy protests, he hooked her panties aside and slipped a finger into her dripping slit, feeling her moist nether lip's part around it to draw him in deeper.

"No, stop.... don't please... don't!"

Suddenly coming to her senses, she had forcefully pushed him away, releasing her hold on him and stepping back as he stumbled and almost fell.

"What... what is wrong?"

"I don't want to. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry but I can't." She had turned and hurried away towards the lights of the complex flickering in the distance, half-expecting him to follow her.

"You are crazy bitch. Why you no want sex?"

However, all he did was shout insults after her, his words fading as he turned away, walking in the opposite direction.

Shaking with fright she had almost started to run but she hadn't, and by the time she got back to the room she was sharing with her parents she had calmed down.

She wanted to lose her virginity but not like that, to a casual romance with a guy she didn't care about and would never see again. It had to be special, something to be treasured and remembered with someone that cherished her.

The next morning when Emilio totally ignored her as she waited for the taxi with her parents she knew she had made the right choice.

++++ back to the present ++++

"So, you didn't do it with him then?" Her friend asked interrupting Debbie's recollection of the last night of her holiday.

She shook her head, "No."

Michelle gazed at her and frowned, "When are you going to get rid of your virginity? You do know that we're about to start college and you'll be the only girl in the first year who hasn't done it yet?"

Debbie sighed resignedly, "I've told you I want it to be special, with someone I care about. Not a quick fumble in the back of a car or on a beach."

"That's not going to happen if you don't go out on dates with anyone."

"I do." Debs protested.

"Once, maybe twice and then you drop them."

"It's pretty obvious they're only after one thing and I'm not interested in that, I've told you."

"Do you blame them? I mean look at you you're bloody gorgeous and you don't give them a chance."

Debbie's cheeks coloured at the compliment. She had never considered herself as anything more than averagely pretty despite what her friend said.

Above average height for a girl at 5' 8" she had a willowy 34B-24-34 figure which she kept in shape playing hockey and netball. Although she sometimes wished that her modest breasts were bigger she was relatively comfortable in herself. Her long mane of blonde hair hung down way past her shoulder blades and was complimented by her vivid blue eyes and a cute nose.

Michelle was right though she didn't give guys a chance. Even on the odd occasion she did agree to go out with one they never lasted more than two dates.

It wasn't that she didn't like boys, quite the opposite in fact. It was more that she believed that her first time should be special, with someone she cared about who felt the same as she did. She didn't expect it to be love or to last forever but she did want it to be a memory to be cherished.

"Hello! Earth to Deborah! Anyone home?"

Michelle's laugh snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Sorry, I was just thinking."

"About doing it?" Her friend asked hopefully.

"No, about the fact I'm not gorgeous and that I'd just like it to be with someone nice. That's all."

"Fair enough." Michelle sighed, "Now tell me all about your holiday."

For the next hour and over a second coffee the pair sat and chatted about her vacation, starting college that coming Monday and any other gossip that came up.

"I better go. Mum's expecting me back." Debbie checked her phone before finishing her second drink.

"Yeah me too." The other girl agreed, "Lot's to do before Monday."

"I'll call you tomorrow."

"Great." Michelle smiled and stopped half-way out of her seat, "Did you know the college is having a fresher's ball?"

"No! When?"

"Umm... on the seventeenth. A few weeks after we start. Do you think you'll go?"

Debbie wrinkled her nose, "Probably not. I don't fancy standing around and fending off a load of arseholes who want to grope me."

"Oh, come on Deb's how are you going to meet the perfect man if you don't put yourself out there?"

Shrugging on her coat she gave her friend a smile, "I'll talk to you tomorrow babe."

Then after hugging outside the cafe entrance the two of them went their separate ways.

All the way home Deborah thought about what Michelle had said to her.

It wasn't as if she was saving herself until she was married nor was she opposed to sex. In fact, there were times she wanted to be rid of her virginity and the millstone it put around her neck when it came to boys.

However, she didn't want to do it with some random guy who would probably just use her and then move on. She wanted it to be special, to be romantic with someone she had feelings for and not something she would regret once it was done.

She was so preoccupied with her contemplation that before she realised it she was at her front door.

"Hi mum, I'm home." Calling out as she went into the house she thought about all the things she had to do before Monday.

The rest of her week-end was spent preparing for her first day at college, sorting out her books and stationery, which was when she found the brown envelope.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Exclaiming softly under her breath she extracted the student forms she had clearly forgotten about.

There were a couple of dozen pages to be filled in and submitted to the college administration office. So, sitting down at her desk she started to go through them, taking her time and completing the various sections.

"What are you doing honey?" Christine Randall appeared at her bedroom door.

Continuing to write Debbie didn't look up, "I forgot about these bloody forms and I need to get them back in on Monday before classes begin."

"Well dinner will be five minutes. Don't let it get cold."

"Ok mum."

"Are you all ready for college now?" Her mother asked her a short while later when she sat down with her parents to eat.

Debbie sighed, "Just about. I've nearly finished those forms and then I just need to work out what to wear."

Christine Randall chuckled, "You're going to spend hours looking through your wardrobe and on the phone to Michelle then, in the end, after doing all that you'll simply put on jeans and a top."

"Probably." She laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier that day at the precise moment Debbie Randall was sitting down with her friend Michelle, somewhere not too far from the Coffee Pot café, a young man lifted another container off the back of a vehicle.

"How many more boxes mum?"

Jackson Maitland complained good naturedly, turning and lugging what seemed to him to be the millionth cardboard box from the back of the van up the path to the house.

"We're almost done, just a few more." His mother called from somewhere inside.

Sighing with acceptance, he continued unloading their belongings knowing that once that was done the job of unpacking and organising everything would begin.

It wasn't just the task of actually moving that bothered him there was also the fact he had left all his friends, including a cute brunette named Kirsty, a couple of hundred miles behind him. While he liked her a lot he had always known she wasn't the one for him and she had felt the same way.

Pausing he thought back to the last time he had seen her the night before he had driven away with his mother to start their new lives.

++++ Two nights before ++++

"We can text and e-mail and stuff." She had suggested to him.

The two of them were in Kirsty's house upstairs and alone in her bedroom.

"Yeah, of course. And we can even face time or whatever."

They both knew their relationship had run its course and they would probably quickly lose touch and move on with their lives but neither of them seemed to want to admit it.

"But we should make the most of our last evening, don't you think?"

Giggling softly, she had pulled him over on top of her, her lips finding his in a long, drawn-out, kiss. He hadn't objected and was soon ardently kissing her back, his hand moving up to lightly grope her breasts.

Their relationship had always been a fairly physical one, almost from the time they met. Kirsty hadn't been a virgin and had rapidly started to initiate him into the pleasures of sex although he had yet to go all the way with her.

Even before his hands had started to explore her body she had reached for the zip on his jeans, tugging it down and unbuttoning him she soon had them pushed half-way down his thighs as she sought his cock.

"Fuck!" He had groaned when her soft fingers had finally encircled his erection, gently pumping it.

While she was busy undressing him he pushed up her top, unfastening her bra so his fingers could mould themselves around her breasts and toy with her hardening nipples.

"Mmmm... yes, pinch them Jackson, I like it when you do that." Kirsty sighed into his mouth, her small fist still stroking his dick.

Continuing to kiss, their tongues playing together, he did as she instructed while his hand trailed down her stomach to fumble at her jeans. Quickly undoing them so his fingers could slip inside her panties, he felt her squirm against him

"Aaaahhhhh... Yessssssssssss."

She arched her body towards him when he found her clit and started to tease it gently, closing her eyes, her own hand tightening on his hard shaft.

Tormenting her for a minute Jackson could tell she was aroused, the flood of pussy juice oozing between her legs and the heady scent of lust a clear indicator of her excitement. Knowing this he eased first one finger into her dripping hole before adding a second.

"Oh yes baby... oh..." Shuddering Kirsty began to buck on his hand.

They hadn't gone all the way yet and as he worked his fingers into her clenching slit he hoped that tonight might be the night that he lost his virginity.

Her hand stopped moving on his manhood and simply held it tight while her body reacted to what he was doing to her, her thighs pressing together to trap his digits in her sex.

"Oh fuck, fuck.... I'm gonna.... cummmmmmmmmmm!" Jerking one last time her whole body tensed before going into a series of almost uncontrolled spasms as her orgasm washed over her.

Eventually Kirsty lay back, sighing contentedly, releasing her hold on his dick and allowing him to ease his sticky fingers out of her soaked pussy.

"I... I've got a condom." Jackson suggested hesitantly, "I thought maybe..."

"Do you mind if we don't." She pouted, "I mean it's not like we're going to carry on dating."

"Oh yeah right... of course."

Pushing herself up she leaned over him and giggled, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you. I'm not going to leave you all hot and bothered."

With that comment she slid down his body, reaching for his prick again and pressing his engorged cockhead between her moist red lips while she looked up at him and winked.

"Shit Kirsty!" He groaned softly, grabbing the back of her head as his hips lifted driving his manhood deeper into her mouth until the tip hit the back of her throat.

"Urrrrrrr... okkkiinngggggggggg... eeeeeeeeeee."

Slapping her hands against his thighs she spluttered incoherently as she choked on his cock.

"Sorry."

Mumbling an apology, he took his hand away and allowed her to pull upwards, taking a breath before starting to suck on the head and first couple of inches of his hard meat. Her dark hair fell across her face, brushing against his skin as she bobbed her head, working her red lips down and up on his erection,

Letting himself fall back Jackson groaned again, the pleasure she was creating in him building rapidly, "Yes... oh yes... suck me baby.... suck me."

Unable to stop himself he began to thrust up into Kirsty's mouth again, bucking his hips off the bed and trying to hold back while he ran his hands over the exposed parts of her body.

"Gurgggggggggggg.... Gurrmmmmmmmm.... Urggggggggggg!"

Slurping greedily her lips tightened around his pulsing rod, sliding along the sensitive flesh from the very tip to half-way down before easing back up again.

Gasping he started to writhe on the bed, his back arching upwards, surrendering to the sensations swelling up from his balls.

"Fuck!" With a cry he came, his fingers twisting in her hair and holding her in place while his prick erupted in her mouth.

Unprotesting Kirsty swallowed again and again taking every drop down her throat before she eventually released him from between her lips.

"Mmmmmm... yummy." She pushed herself up and giggled.

After they had tidied themselves up they said their goodbyes and Jackson headed home, their breaking up as easy as their relationship had been.

+++ back to the present ++++++

Smiling to himself he let the memory of Kirsty fade and picked up another box before heading towards the house. The rest of his week-end would be busy unpacking and putting things away.

Then, on the coming Monday, he had to start at a new college and he wouldn't even be a freshman, mixing in with all the other newcomers. At 19 he was a year two and would be going into an established year group where friendships had already been made.

There was nothing he could do about it so he decided he would just have to get on and make the best of it.

Moving hadn't been his choice but he understood his mother's need to up sticks and relocate. Her new job would pay well and, after his father had died, he had realised she needed to change her life and move on.

"Jackson?"

"Yes mum?"

"We haven't got any milk. Would you be a sweetheart and nip out to get some."

He grinned at her request; she might be the best mother you could want but she did have a tendency to forget the essentials at times.

"Sure. I'll go now."

"And pick up a couple of take-away coffees from that little café while you're out, please honey."

Reaching for his jacket he checked he had some money and headed for the front door.

"Back in ten minutes."

It was just a short walk to the small parade of shops where he went in to buy a large carton of milk before crossing the road and pushing open the door of the Coffee Pot café.

Looking around he had just started to take in the comfortable surroundings when he saw her. Sitting sideways on to him she was busy on her phone, barely glancing his way before going back to what she was doing.

Momentarily forgetting the reason why he had come in, he couldn't help but stare at her.

She was absolutely stunning and literally took his breath away.