When Does Love Begin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson had been by the bar chatting to a couple of the players from the football team when he noticed Nathan and another boy approach the two girls. Michelle seemed pleased to see them and immediately followed one of them to dance, leaving Nathan with Debbie.

He could see her shake her head at whatever was said to her and turn to walk away when Nathan grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the floor, wrapping her in his arms.

"Get off me Nathan."

Wanting his date back, Jackson heard her say as he went to retrieve her.

"Why are you with that prick? You were supposed to come with me."

"Because he's nice and you're a douche bag. That's why."

Nathan laughed, "Listen little miss stuck up virgin, you're gonna dump him and put out for me tonight."

Before she could reply Jackson had grabbed the other boy's shoulder and pulled him away from Debbie.

"She's not putting out for anyone and certainly not you. Now leave her alone." Pushing his face into Nathan's he told him bluntly.

For a moment Debbie thought there was going to be trouble but Nathan simply glowered at Jackson.

"Whatever. You're welcome to the frigid stuck-up bitch." He snorted before stomping angrily away.

"You ok?" He turned to ask Debbie.

Smiling she kissed his cheek, "Yes, thanks to my knight in shining armour."

He grinned, "Do you want to dance?"

It was a little after ten o'clock and they had been dancing for a while to the fast popular music that was being played when, a little out of breath, they took a break to get themselves a drink. The two of them had just started towards the bar when the DJ put a slow romantic song on.

"Dance?" He asked nervously and was rewarded with a smile as she stepped into his arms.

Her hands immediately went around the back of his neck and she laid her head on his shoulder. Pressing herself against him Debbie felt a wave of arousal surge through her, biting her lower lip as she felt his manhood grow rapidly.

With his hands on her waist, they started to move to the music and he could feel her trembling, certain she must be able to feel his erection as she rubbed herself against him.

Holding her close his heart was thudding frantically against his chest like a jack-hammer when, without any sort of warning, it happened.

The song was just coming to an end when Debbie turned her face up to him just as he looked down at her. Their eyes met and her lips parted invitingly and, just for that moment, nothing else existed around them.

Unable to stop himself, Jackson lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her. Gently at first, pressing his lips to hers he felt her respond. Her fingers twisting in his hair while her tongue forced its way into his mouth to find his.

The song ended and another started but, ignoring everything, they continued to stand, not moving, and let their kiss lengthen and deepen.

Finally, they broke apart momentarily, Jackson gazing into her eyes for a second before kissing her passionately again, this time it was his turn to slip his tongue into her mouth.

Forgetting where they were they just swayed gently to the music gazing at each other and kissing until Jackson came to a decision.

"Can I talk to you for a second Deb's?" He asked tentatively, unsure about what he was going to say.

"Sure."

"Not here though."

Taking her hand, he led her outside away from the gym to somewhere a little quieter.

"So, what did you want to say to me?" Debbie's voice trembled slightly as she wondered what he was going to tell her.

His stomach tightened and for a moment he struggled to say what he wanted to.

"So?" Now she was beginning to get even more apprehensive with his hesitation, "What was it?"

"I err... I... I just... wanted to...." Jackson stumbled over his words worried she would laugh at him.

'Was he going to reject her?'

'Had she been to forward?'

A number of thoughts flashed into her mind and Debbie giggled nervously, trying to smile reassuringly, "You can tell me."

"I love you." He coloured and taking a breath said and simply blurted out what he wanted to tell her.

For a moment there was complete silence with just the faint strains of the music playing somewhere in the background. Her mouth opened but no sound came out as she stared at him, tears in the corners of her eyes.

"Shit, I'm sorry Deb's. I've ruined the evening. I... I'll take you home if you want or maybe Nathan...."

Jackson just wanted the ground to open up and swallow him.

"I love you to." Her voice was barely audible.

"What?" He wasn't sure he had heard the whisper that had interrupted him, "What did you say?"

"I said, I love you to."

"You... you do?" Jackson's expression was one of utter incredulity.

She looked at him for a moment before she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, "I do. I've loved you since I bumped into you in the corridor, didn't you realise that?"

He shook his head completely dumbfounded, "That's when I fell for you to."

The realisation reduced them both to a fit of giggling before they kissed again and then, composing themselves, went back to the ball. For the rest of the evening the two of them behaved like the love-struck teenagers they were; dancing together, holding hands and kissing.

At the end of the night, he walked Debbie home, holding her hand all the way there and kissing her at her door.

"Will you be my girlfriend Debs'"

Despite their declarations of love, he still felt he had to ask before he left her.

"Yes." She whispered putting her hands about his neck and pulling his lips down to hers in one final kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's been nearly a month Deb's, are you ever going to do it?" Michelle badgered her friend again.

The two girls were sitting in class chatting to pass the time as they waited for their tutor to arrive.

"I will when I feel it's right."

"You said Jackson was the one, so what's stopping you?"

Debbie shrugged, "He is the one but I want it to be special. I want to remember it forever."

"Like that's going to happen. It'll be over in five minutes just like my first time." The brunette complained.

"You're the one who chose to do it with Danny." Debbie rolled her eyes.

"I know." Her friend responded.

"Well, my parents are going away this weekend and I'm inviting Jackson round so... who knows." She let her sentence tail off, the suggestion hanging in the air.

"Oooh, sounds promising. What are you planning?"

"Just some candles, a bottle of wine and maybe..." Debbie giggled naughtily.

"I want all the details next week then." Michelle joined in with the laughter as the teacher arrived and the two of them settled down.

The next few days seemed to drag by slowly as Debbie planned a romantic evening with her boyfriend. After being his girlfriend for the last four weeks she was even more in love than before and certain that he would make her first time special.

She had suggested that he came round for a meal at her parents flat that coming Saturday evening, to celebrate their one-month anniversary, and Jackson had happily accepted.

Knocking on the door exactly on time, at seven o'clock, he heard her hurrying out from the kitchen to let him in.

"Hey baby!" She opened the front door to him as a delicious aroma of cooking wafted out from the interior.

"Hi...." Jackson stood in the doorway and took in her lithe form clothed in a burgundy mini dress that he hadn't seen before, "Wow, you look...... amazing."

It wasn't particularly revealing, although the thin straps exposed a lot of her shoulders, the scooped front only hinting at the small breasts that were hidden beneath the material. However, it was much shorter than anything she normally wore, the hemline only coming down to about mid-thigh on her and revealing a substantial amount of her black tights.

The whole ensemble was finished off with a pair of 2" black stilettos making her sexy legs seem even longer than they were.

"Thanks. Do you like it?" Debs giggled and did a twirl in front of him.

"I love it." He grinned, "What's the occasion?"

"It's our one-month anniversary silly but really I just thought I'd buy something nice to wear for you. Michelle helped me choose it." She wrapped her arms about his neck planting a hot lingering kiss on his mouth.

"Dinners almost ready if you'll pour us a drink." Ushering him inside she darted back into the kitchen leaving him to follow.

A few minutes later they sat down to eat in a comfortable silence punctuated with the occasional question or answer; mostly her asking him about college and football or Jackson enquiring how she was now getting along with her course work.

Eventually, with the meal finished, an extremely nervous Debbie suggested, rather uncharacteristically, that they leave the dishes and settle themselves on the couch with their drinks, to cuddle up and watch a movie.

Immediately they were seated on the sofa Debbie leaned in closer to kiss him, lightly at first, her tongue teasing delightfully between his lips. Offering no resistance as the kiss deepened, she allowed Jackson to slide his hand up to cup her pert soft breast through the material of her dress, his finger and thumb searching for her engorged nipple.

Groaning at his touch, her tongue searching more urgently into his mouth to play against his, her fingers wrapped in his hair while she let him freely grope her firm little tits.

One of his hands cradled the back of her head playing with her blonde tresses as the kiss became more heated. At the same time the fingers of his other hand caressed the soft skin above the neckline of her dress, gently teasing the swell of her partially exposed chest.

Then with a quick fluid motion his hand delved under the material, pushing inside her bra to fondle her left tit, pinching her sensitive nipple firmly as it did.

"Oh shit!" She whimpered into his mouth, not objecting as he groped her.

Something was different but Jackson couldn't put his finger on it. She had let him play with her breasts on numerous occasions since that night at the dance but now, tonight, Debbie seemed to be more responsive.

Taking his lead from this he manoeuvred his hand out of her dress, letting go of her boobs, his fingers wandering unhurriedly down her body to rest lightly on her thigh. Her normal resistance wasn't there so he boldly started to slowly ease his hand upwards, under the edge of her dress, casually caressing her leg as he did.

Instead of stopping him as she usually did Debbie's kisses became increasingly passionate encouraging Jackson's hand to glide further upwards. Suddenly he stopped in disbelief, his fingertips coming into contact with bare skin.

She was wearing stockings!

Her lips left his for a brief moment and she looked into his eyes.

"Do you like?" Her voice was little more than a sexy whisper.

"Yes, I like very much!" Jackson managed to groan softly, his cock already straining at its confinement in his jeans.

"I hoped you would. I wore them especially for you." Debbie whimpered softly, her thighs parting allowing his fingers to slip further up and, for the first time, stroke along her moist slit through the soaked gusset of her panties.

"Debbie! What's going on... are... are you sure?" Jackson looked at her wide-eyed in surprise when he lightly pressed the saturated material between her labia.

"Sssshhhhhhh! I want this. I've wanted you to take my virginity since we met." She pressed her digits to his lips stopping him from replying.

For a moment he stared into her mesmerising deep blue eyes then his free hand found the zipper at the back of her dress and began drawing it slowly down until it reached her bottom. As the back peeled open, he reluctantly withdrew his right hand from between her legs. Then reaching up to her shoulders he slipped the straps of her dress down, easing her bra straps off along with them, tugging both garments down until he had fully exposed her pert tits.

Automatically, she covered up with her arms, wrapping them across her chest aware of the fact he had never really seen her naked boobs before.

"Don't look." She murmured blushing scarlet, the intensity of what was happening obviously embarrassing her, "I'm too skinny."

Jackson just smiled back at her, moving her hands away to fully expose her body as she bit her lower lip apprehensively, "You are absolutely gorgeous and you have a stunning body."

Debbie looked at him, flushing an even deeper shade of red.

"I.... I don't like it." She whispered softly, her lack of confidence clearly showing.

"Well, I think it's beautiful." He told her leaning in to kiss her once more, his hand cupping a soft naked mound, feeling the hard nipple pressing into his palm.

"Take me to bed, please. I want you so much." Debbie moaned softly into his mouth as they kissed, pressing her chest against him as her arms encircled his neck again.

Obediently he pulled her to her feet watching as the dress slithered down her stockinged legs to pool around her shoes. She smiled, coyly biting her lower lip, and half-naked she followed demurely as Jackson led her through to the bedroom.

Laying back on the bed clad in just her stockings, panties and heels she nervously looked up at her boyfriend as he hurriedly pulled off his shirt and unfastened his jeans, kicking them and his shoes aside.

Once he was standing naked in front of her, Debbie looked up at Jackson's body, flushing crimson at her first sight of the erect cock jutting out from his crotch.

There was more than a hint of apprehension in her expression at what was to come as she watched him purposefully move towards her, his eyes riveted on hers.

"Oh God... It's so big, I'll never get it inside me." Her whisper only served to excite him even more.

Getting closer he loomed over her and she reached up, pulling his face down so their lips met. It was a torrid, hot, and wanting kiss that seemed to go on for ages until at last she broke it, resting her forehead against his chest.

"I... I'm a virgin." She said, a tremor in her voice. "Until you, I never really had a boyfriend, but you make me feel so good, and I have wanted you to be my first since the day I saw you. I love you Jackson."

She looked up at him her blue eyes wide and unsure as she repeated things to him that he already knew.

"You're sure? You really want me to take your virginity?" He finally asked, tracing his fingers across her upturned cheek.

She gave him a crooked smile, "Yes! I'm absolutely certain now. But are you? Something seems wrong?"

"I didn't really expect this. I thought we might make out a little, like always but I didn't think we would.... you know. I want you, desperately, more than I ever wanted anything. But Deb's, I don't have any condoms."

Her face cleared and she smiled, "We won't need them. I went on the pill a while ago."

Jackson was completely lost for words and his face plainly showed his total astonishment at the fact she had obviously been planning this for some time.

She giggled sexily, the sound belaying her nervousness, "I love you so much. I've just been waiting for the right moment."

"And that's now?"

"Yes, I'm ready and I want you." Debbie nodded, "But.... go slowly... it's so big."

He didn't say a word, just lay down next to her, pulling her towards him, caressing her, kissing her lips, then her breasts, letting his hand move over them, stroking, touching, feeling her nipples swelling hard against his palm.

Her response to his touch was fervent and heated, her breathing quickening as she reached for him, fingers closing around his erection. Gently she started to stroke him, her soft hand massaging his thick, pulsing meat, just as she had done a few times before.

"God... it feels so big... I'm not sure it will.... fit."

Jackson grinned, "I'm sure we'll manage between us."

As he spoke his hand moved down, across her belly, fingers hooking under the waistband of her black lace panties.

Staring up into his eyes she lifted her hips off the bed letting him ease the tiny garment down her stocking clad thighs, untangling them from around her shoes and tossing them aside.

"Fuck!" He gasped, staring in disbelief at Debbie's shaven pussy.

"Do you like it? It was Michelle's idea." Her face colouring scarlet with embarrassment, her legs pressed together as she gazed up at him, her eyes wide open.

Speechless, all he could do was swallow hard nodding his affirmation.

"Now, Jackson please! I want you! I want you to take me, to make love to me." She paused, staring at his cock, the colour on her cheeks deepening, "I want you to fuck me, to make me a woman."

As she spoke, she tugged him towards her, spreading her legs wide when he moved over her.

Taking his hard length in his hand he slid it up and down her juicy slit making her gasp as the swollen tip brushed against her clit, prompting her to push her stockinged thighs even further apart.

"Oh yes, Jackson, do me now.... Please.... I want you inside me." She whimpered, eager to surrender her chastity now she had come this far.

His cockhead pressed against her entrance, her moist labia peeling open around it as he listened to her pleas.

Finally, he pushed slowly into her wet pussy, stretching her entrance open as she readied herself to accept a man, for first time in her life. She was incredibly tight and he bit his lip hoping he could hold back long enough to please her

"Oww... Oww stop...please Jackson.... Stop! It... it hurts!" Debbie shrieked, her body tensing.

Anxiously he paused, feeling the obstruction of Debbie's hymen resisting the entry of his shaft as she lay spreadeagled under him, her nails digging into his shoulders.

"It will be over soon I promise." He looked into her tear-filled eyes waiting for her permission to claim her virtue.

Debbie bit her lip and nodded, "I... I know."

Still not moving he leant in and kissed her tenderly, his warm smile sending a tingle through her body.

"Do it. Don't hold back.... Take my cherry."

Raising himself up onto his arms Jackson gazed down into her eyes and getting her acquiescence he drew his shaft back a little, the tip nuzzling her opening, before driving hard into his girlfriend's dripping pink sex in a single stroke.

"ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed out loud, clinging to him as he pushed in forcefully, ripping through her maidenhead, a hard cock filling her for the first time in her life as she surrendered her chastity to him.

Now he was inside her Jackson paused, holding his rampant prick sheathed in Debbie's tight scabbard, waiting for her discomfort to subside. But it wasn't necessary, her hips were already moving against him as she arched her body up off the bed.

"Fuck me. Please, fuck me baby." Gasping breathlessly, her fingers grabbed at his shoulders.

Unhurriedly he began to move, pulling back then pressing into her repeatedly, his movements quickly settling into a steady rhythm as her juices flowed around his throbbing shaft. Beneath him her expression reflected the novelty of the sensations she was feeling, the delight spreading over her face as her boyfriend plunged his rampant manhood into her again and again.

"It feels so good... don't stop, please.... don't stop, just fuck me!"

The speed of his thrusts increased as he responded to her urging, making her squirm and writhe underneath him, all the while trying to hold back his own desperate need to cum.

As the sensations began to build in her core so Debbie's moans increased in volume, her fingers caressing across his arms and back, her heavy breathing quickening in time with his insistent thrusting.

"Oh god.... oh yes.... yes...... oh Jackson... fuck me!"

Arching her spine off the bed and pressing her body against his Debbie started to squeal even louder as he hammered his rigid dick into her eager, welcoming slit.