When Does Love End? Ch. 05

Story Info
Two lives ripped apart again....
6.7k words
4.71
7.4k
24
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part of a 5-part series. Originally, I was going to end after part 4 but I felt this finished the story much better.

As always constructive comments are always welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter twenty-four ~~~~~~~~~~~~

The couple had had little more than four weeks of domestic bliss together when Debbie came in from work on the Wednesday afternoon to find her boyfriend sitting on the sofa with their daughter. Abigail was contentedly sitting on Jack's lap while he read her a story from one of her books.

Immediately she entered the room she felt the tension in the air and knew exactly what was wrong.

"No. No. You can't go." She whispered, tears slowly starting to run down her cheeks as she stood and stared at Jack, "You aren't fit enough to go back yet. You can't go."

He sat his daughter on the couch and stood up, gazing back at her, shrugging, "We knew it would happen eventually. It's just a bit sooner than I thought."

"H... how... how long do we have?" she wrapped her arms about his neck, burying her face in his chest as she sobbed.

Jack stroked her hair, "Just forty-eight hours. I have to report back to the barracks by Saturday morning and we ship out on the Monday."

"Where to?" She said fearfully as she looked up into his eyes, "How... how long will you be... be away?"

"Back to Afghanistan and nine months as far as I know."

"No! It's not fair...what will I do?" he could feel his shirt growing wet with her tears as she clung desperately on to him.

"Why is mummy crying?" Abigail's small voice asked as she tugged at their legs.

Scooping his daughter up in his arms he held her as the pair of them tried to explain to an uncomprehending little girl that her daddy was going to have to go away.

"Why?" was all she said, not really understanding anything about what was happening.

The mood around the dinner table that evening was extremely subdued, each of them preoccupied with their own thoughts about Jack's recall to active service. They had both known that this day was going to come but now that it was here the reality was almost unbearable for the pair of them.

First thing the next morning Debbie called her office and explained she wasn't coming in to work taking Thursday and Friday as holiday leave.

She wanted to spend what remaining time she had with her boyfriend before he had to depart, leaving her alone for the best part of the upcoming year.

For the next two days the couple were together almost constantly; taking long walks, going to the café for coffee, having dinner out and generally trying to forget that Jack was going back overseas. It worked for a while and Debbie constantly had to remind herself that her happiness was about to come to an abrupt halt.

But as much as she wanted the time to never end, she knew it had to.

Constantly at the back of her mind was the question of how would she cope knowing that Jack was constantly in danger while he was away. It was a situation she had never properly considered herself being in and now she would be confronted with it on a daily basis.

It was Friday afternoon as they sat in the coffee shop waiting to pick up their daughter from nursery school and once again Debbie was lost in her contemplation of how she was going to cope with Jack overseas.

"Do you think we should break up while I'm away?" he asked her interrupting her thoughts.

"W... why?" Debbie looked at him in a state of alarm.

"Because it's unfair of me to ask you to wait all that time for me and because of all the stress it would put you through." He stared into his coffee as he spoke not daring to look up at her.

"Is... is that.... what you want?" she sniffled, starting to cry.

Hearing her sob, he grabbed her hand looking up and staring straight into her eyes, "No. I never want to let you go but if you were.... you know free... you could do whatever you wanted."

"You mean go on dates?"

Jack nodded looking thoroughly miserable.

"Listen to me Jack Maitland and listen good." Debbie wiped her eyes and squeezed her boyfriend's hand, "I didn't want anyone else for all those years we were apart and I don't want anyone else now."

"You're sure?" he queried nervously.

She grinned "Thank you for the offer but I'll stick with what I've got. I'm kind of keen on it."

He smiled back at her "I had to ask."

She didn't answer, simply drank the last of her cappuccino, "Let's go get Abi."

On the Friday evening Christine Randall made her excuses and went out to a friend's house leaving the couple alone, once they had put Abigail to bed. Fetching him a beer and herself a glass of wine Debbie settled down next to Jack on the sofa.

"Jack?" she looked up at him as he slipped his arm around her shoulders, "You know I love you, don't you?"

He grinned down at her, kissing the top of her head, "Yes, and I love you."

"Good." She said and paused for a moment before continuing, "Because there's something I need to tell you before you go away."

His expression changed and he started to worry, "Ok, this doesn't sound good."

She sat up and turned around to face him, biting her lower lip nervously, as she took hold of his hands.

"I... I don't know... it might be bad... it might be good." She didn't meet his eyes as she spoke.

"You've changed your mind? You want us to break up?" the anguish in his eyes brought a lump to her throat.

"Will you shut up about that. I don't want to break up with you, ever."

"Then whatever it is Deb's, we'll sort it out I promise. As long as we're together we'll be ok." Jack told her anxiously.

"Do you mean that?" Debbie gazed into his eyes, her own shining wetly.

"What is it Deb. You're really worrying me now."

She took a deep breath and stared straight into his penetrating grey eyes, "I'm pregnant!"

"What... I mean when, how... I" Jack struggled to find the words to respond.

Debbie giggled, "If you don't know now, at your age, then we have a bit of a problem."

He laughed, "You know what I mean. When, how?"

"I do and it was probably that day, in the Royal Oak. We didn't use anything and I wasn't on the pill." She smiled, "But, more importantly how do you feel about it?"

"Feel..." he grinned at her, "It's fucking amazing. Brilliant, Marvellous."

With that he pulled her against him and kissed her, "I'm just sorry I won't be here to share the pregnancy with you."

"Me too." She snuggled up to him enjoying the feel of his arms around her as she relaxed, now she had told him her news.

"Does anyone else know?"

Debbie shook her head, "Not yet. I wanted to tell you first."

"Well, I'm glad you did. Now let's go to bed and celebrate."

Standing up she turned and smiled at him, "Wait there I'll tell you when you can come in."

~~~~~~~~~ Chapter twenty-five ~~~~~~~~~~

Doing as he had been told Jack sat on the sofa and waited watching the minutes tick by his mind doing somersaults as he wondered what she was doing in the bedroom.

"You can come in now." Debbie called out to him after fifteen minutes or so.

Quickly covering the distance from the living room to the bedroom Jack pushed open the door and stood, taking in the sight before him.

The lights had been turned down but he could still see his girlfriend laying on the bed. She had clearly re-done her make up but it was her outfit that got all of his attention.

Debbie reclined sexily as she waited for him wearing a matching 3-piece underwear set in sheer black lace with black seamed stockings clasped to the suspender belt while the strappy back stilettos had the highest heels he had ever seen.

"Do you like?" her voice was husky.

"I like very much." He couldn't tear his eyes away as he answered.

"Good. It's all for you tonight." She smiled tossing her long blonde hair back from her face, "Now come here."

As Jack moved towards the bed Debbie got up to face him, sliding her arms about his neck and looking into his eyes, "I love you Jack Maitland, don't you ever forget that."

Before he could reply she went up onto tiptoe pulling his lips down to hers, her mouth opening to accept his tongue as it probed and toyed with hers. Running her fingers through his hair she held him against her letting the kiss lengthen into something long and lingering.

Debbie's eyes were shining as they broke apart and she ran her hands down to his chest to start unbuttoning his shirt.

"Uh-uh, this is for you tonight." She giggled shrugging Jack's hands away as he went to unfasten her bra.

Pushing his top back off his shoulders she quickly threw it aside and let her red-nailed fingers trace down his chest closely followed by her tongue as she teased him.

Oh fuck!" he gasped feeling her mouth clamp on each of his nipples biting gently.

Gazing up at him Debbie dropped onto her knees, kissing across his belly as her eager fingers fumbled at his belt and zipper. Opening his jeans she eased them over his hips, pulling them down and off along with his shoes.

"Deb..." Jack groaned softly as her fingers slid lightly up his thigh to trace the outline of the bulge in his underwear.

"Sssshhhh... this is for you I told you. I want to taste you first." Her voice was sultry with emotion as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his shorts drawing them down and allowing his rapidly hardening cock to spring free almost hitting her in the face.

Wrapping her soft hand around his swollen shaft Debbie gazed lovingly up at the father of her child and gently began to pump his prick, guiding the bulbous crown towards her mouth. Teasing him she flicked her tongue around the head listening to him gasp as she smeared her spit across the dome.

"Hhhhuuuummmmmmm!" slurping noisily her lips slid over his cockhead, taking the first inches of his hard meat into her mouth.

"Sweet Jesus." Jack reached for her head, grasping her hair with his fingers as she began to suck greedily.

"Ug.... Uuuuvvvvveeeeeee.... Uuuuuuuuuuuu!" the garbled, muffled sounds were all she could make by way of a reply, her mouth filled with his throbbing cock.

Bobbing her head back and forth Debbie hungrily devoured his manhood, her jaws forced wide as she took it in until the tip probed the back of her throat. All the while she slurped and sucked, eager to please him, her vivid blue eyes never left his.

"Fuck stop Deb... stop... I'll cum!" he groaned, biting his lip and trying to hold back.

Momentarily she pulled off his dick, gasping for air, "I want you to cum, I want to taste you."

"Shit!" he shivered as she immediately took him back between her lips, tightening them around his swollen girth.

"Uuuuummmmm.... Oooorrrrrrrr.... Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!" taking him as deep as she could she sealed her mouth around his prick as he shuddered.

"Aaaaahhhhh.... fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" throwing his head back Jack moaned out loud as he began to empty himself down her throat.

Swallowing hard Debbie was determined not to miss a drop as her boyfriend's shaft pulsed between her lips spurting again and again, filling her mouth with his cream.

"Gggllllllluuuurrkkkkkkkkk!" the warm pearly white semen slithered into her stomach as she drank it down.

Tonguing off the last droplets from the tip of his prick she leant back and grinned naughtily up at him, "Now I'm gonna make you hard again so you can make love to me."

"My turn first." He helped her to her feet and pulled her to the bed, pushing her gently back, his fingers hooking in the waistband of her panties and dragging down her knickers.

Giggling Debbie lifted her hips to help him slide her panties down her legs, watching him as he untangled them from around her high heels and threw them aside, "Whatever are you going to do to me Jack Maitland?"

"Return the pleasure." He laughed and gently eased her legs apart so he could run his tongue up her inner thigh above the tops of her black stockings.

"Oh fuck.... don't tease me Jack" she gasped her fingers twisting in the bedsheets as he tormented her by deliberately avoiding making any contact with her moist cleft.

He kept on tormenting her, flicking his tongue around her puffy lips without making any real contact until he had his girlfriend squirming helplessly as she begged for her release.

"Please... please... I... I need... you..." Debbie moaned, almost deliriously.

Sensing how close she was Jack finally gave her what she wanted and licked along her slit from her arsehole to her clit, letting his tongue push between her outer labia. Then flicking and nipping her sensitive nub he drove her over the edge.

"Oh fuck...fuck... I'm.... c... c...cuuummmmminnngggggggg!" Debbie squealed, grabbing him by his hair and clamping her stockinged thighs tight around his head.

He kept tonguing her through her climax, lapping up the creamy wetness that flooded from her pussy, until she relaxed her thighs and lay back, her legs splayed out wide, gasping for air.

Sliding up alongside her Jack pulled her across him, gazing into her eyes before kissing her passionately and immediately feeling her fingers encircling his semi-erect cock. It didn't take Debbie very long to arouse him again as she quickly twisted around and took him in her mouth again.

Swallowing his manhood, she sucked it enthusiastically feeling it grow, forcing her jaws further apart as his girth swelled quickly to its full tumescence.

Eventually letting his spit covered dick slip from between her lips, Debbie straddled Jacks hips grinding herself against his erection, the thick shaft pressing between her labia.

Automatically he reached for her but she simply pushed his hands away from her, "This is for you. So, you know what you'll be coming home to."

Obediently he lay back and watched as his girlfriend reached behind her and unfastened her bra. Slipping her arms out of the straps she held the cups over her breasts and licked her lips invitingly.

"Do you want these." Debbie's sexy giggle only aroused Jack even further and she felt his member pulse as it rubbed between her moist labia and against her swollen clit.

He grinned up at her, "You know it."

Tossing her hair back she laughed and tossed her bra away to expose her firm modest breasts to his eyes and then his hands as they reached up to grope them. Rolling and teasing her already firm nipples Jack soon had her breathing heavily as hips gyrated and she ground her pussy against his rigid pole.

Barely holding herself in check Debbie pushed herself up and reached for his cock, guiding the head to her slick entrance.

"I love you." She whispered, her eyes locked on his, as she slowly impaled herself on his manhood.

Sheathing every inch of Jack's shaft in her tight pussy Debbie threw her head back and began to push herself up and down as she started to fuck herself onto him.

"Oh god... yes... yes... it's so... deep." Groaning with delight she clenched her vaginal muscles tighter on his prick, feeling it throb against the sensitive walls.

Sliding his hands from her breasts to her hips Jack thrust upwards meeting her half-way as she ground her cunt onto his rigid spear.

For the next few minutes, Debbie rode him hard, pumping herself onto his cock, feeling the pleasure grow inside her, knowing it would be her last time having sex for a very long while. Meanwhile Jack's hands alternated between caressing her firm modest breasts and rock-hard nipples, and rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck... Jack...oh shit, shit.... ahhhhhh.... I'm gonna.... ahhhhh!" her head back with her blonde hair swaying about her shoulders Debbie jerked rapidly towards another climax.

"Unghh... unhhhhhhh....yessssss!" grasping her hips he drove up into her, burying his length inside her gushing pussy and sending her over the top.

"Fuck... oh fuck.... I'm... cuuuummmmmmiiinngggggggggggggg!" shuddering to a stop Debbie came, her body tensing for a moment then bucking uncontrollably as the sensations ravaged her.

He held her in place, speared on his cock as the tremors of ecstasy gradually subsided in her and she finally slumped against his chest breathing heavily.

"I want you to use me, to take me hard. Please." She whimpered looking into his face.

"Turn around then." Jack told her curtly, rolling her off him and onto her hands and knees.

"Please... fuck me." She glanced back over her shoulder at him as he moved behind her.

Positioning his glistening cockhead at her gaping tunnel her drove all the back into her in a single firm stroke, filling her completely.

"Oh fuck.... yesssssssssssssssss!" Debbie gasped as her head jerked up, her eyes staring blankly ahead while her fingers clutched the bedcovers tightly.

Grabbing her long blonde hair Jack wrapped it in his fist pulling her head up and back, forcing her spine to arch, as he began to piston his shaft into her juicy fuck hole,

"Unghhh... unhhhh... ungh.... Ungh... unhhhh!" every hard stroke was accompanied by a grunt of effort and the sound of his hips slapping loudly against her rear.

"Yes... oh yes... yes, yes... don't stop... please.... Don't stop... just fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!"

Squealing and squirming Debbie took the vigorous pounding feeling the familiar sensations building in her core yet again.

Her puffy pink labia clung to his hard rod, drawing it back every time the pulled out then folding in around it when he thrust back in burying every inch of his hard meat inside her. Tightening his hold on her hair he yanked harder, making her back bend as he hammered his shaft into her eager willing cunt.

"Oh fuck, Deb... fuck... I'm gonna.... Cuuuummmmmmmmmmm!" Jack yelled burying his cock inside her one last time as he flooded her pregnant belly with his seed.

"Oh my god.... I... I'm cccuuuummmmmmmiiiinngggggggggggg!" screaming with delight Debbie came again, her third orgasm by far the biggest of the night.

With her pussy clenched tightly around his spasming pole the pair of them collapsed into a heap on the bed, waiting for the waves of pleasure to dissipate.

Finally, still breathless Jack rolled off her and laid back, smiling, watching as his girlfriend slid up off the bed, her hand jammed between her stockinged thighs to catch the cum that was already starting to run down her legs.

"Why do you have to cum so much?" she called back from the bathroom as she sat down letting his man cream dribble out of her.

"That's your fault. You shouldn't be so bloody sexy." He replied with a grin when she came back and started to take off her stockings.

Once she was undressed Debbie slipped into bed and cuddled up against him, for what would be their last night together for the foreseeable future.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter twenty-six ~~~~~~~~~~

It was early the next morning that Jack stood on the platform at the railway station, although it wasn't the chill in the air that made him shiver. Holding his daughter, as he waited for the train that would take him away from her, he struggled to hold back the tears that pricked his eyes.

"Don't go daddy." Abigail had wrapped her little arms about his neck and cried as she clung to him desperately "Stay here."

"Daddy wishes he could sweetheart. He really, really, does. But he has to go." He told her, cuddling her small body to him and feeling completely wretched.

"No... stay!" she cried louder, tightening her grip on him.

Over their brief time together Jack had fallen totally in love with his little girl and she, obviously, felt the same about him. So, it was with a heavy heart that he let Christine Randall gently prise her grandchild off him, cuddling her tightly while she buried her face in her grandmother's shoulder and cried for her father.

"Bye Christine." He said to her quietly, "Promise me you'll look after them for me."

Debbie's mother stepped up to him and kissed his cheek as a tear ran down her face, "I will Jack. I promise."

12