When Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The puffy lips of her pussy part and he can see her juicy, pink tunnel.

"Grab your legs!" he says and she puts her hands to her knees to keep them splayed.

With every thought of teasing forgotten he dives right in and attacks her pussy like a starving man. He licks her from the bottom to her clit and sucks her sweet juices into his mouth. Her taste is incredibly sexy and after a while he slows down and pays more attention to what he is actually doing. Broad licks of his tongue over her puffy outer lips make her shudder, sucking her delicate folds into his mouth makes her moan and pulling the hood over her clit back with his fingers to flick it with his tongue makes her grab his head and hold him in position. The room is filled by her smell and the sucking and slurping sounds he makes as he devours her pussy.

From her shallow breathing and her moans he knows that her orgasm is close so he rubs around her opening with his index and middle finger which has her hunching and gasping.

"Put them in" she pants.

He inserts first one and because he feels only smooth sliding along her dripping walls and sees how eager she is for more he quickly adds the middle finger. Knowing how close she is he immediately goes for that magic area on the roof of her pussy and massages it.

"Oh my god! Just like that! Keep doing that!"

As if he would change it now!

She lets go of her legs to pull roughly on her nipples and her legs clamp around his head as she screams out her orgasm. Her walls clamp around him just as hard as her legs as her pulsing pussy tries to milk his fingers. During her orgasm he stops the flicking of his tongue and just presses it onto her clit to let her grind on it and ride out the pleasure at her own pace.

Shivering and sweating she falls back on the sheets and pulls him up for a kiss.

"Tasty" she says.

"I know, right?" he laughs. "I can't get enough of you"

She smiles, licks her juices from around his mouth and shares them with him in a deep kiss.

Noticing his erection poking her hip she rolls them around so that she is on top with her thigs pressing against his sides. Her hair falls around his face like a curtain and shuts out the rest of the world as they get lost in each other's eyes. Before he knows what is happening she has reached down and positioned his cock at her wet opening. They both inhale sharply as his tip nudges her still sensitive pussy and starts to slip in.

"Wait a second" he says. She pauses and looks at him questioningly. He quickly sits up and playfully bites her nipple. His arms go around her back and to her ass. "Go ahead, but slowly."

She sinks onto him like in slow motion and both enjoy the intimate feeling of him sliding into her body. She is very snug and warm. He crosses his legs to sit Indian style and indicates to her to interlock her ankles behind his back. Intertwined like this they just sit there and feel each other. Then she starts to squeeze him with her hidden muscles and grinds her clit against him which makes them both moan. He very lightly strokes her back and her sides with his fingernails and feels her shudder as a new wave of goosebumps spreads over her.

She reaches between their bodies and quickly rubs her clit and he leans down to caress her breasts with his lips.

Soon she starts to pant again and her moans become louder until she suddenly hugs him tightly and breathes her orgasm into his ear. He can clearly feel her wet pussy pulsing around him and wonders how the hell he managed to not come yet.

As soon as she calms down again he slaps her ass lightly. "Lie down on your stomach"

He slips out of her as she moves to lie down and the air feels terribly cold on his cock after the heat of her body. Before she can lie down he puts a pillow under her hips so that her pale bum is raised a bit off the mattress. Between her slightly spread legs he can see the inviting pink of her pussy.

He knows that he will not last long now so he enters her slowly and presses in as deeply as he can go. Her soft cheeks and the silky skin of her back on his front are soon too much for him and he gasps as he pushes all the way into her one last time and falls over the edge into an orgasm that makes him tingle all over.

They lie spent next to each other on the bed and absentmindedly caress the other's body and then he pulls the sheet around them. She snuggles up to him so he puts his arm around her waist and they spoon a little until both fall asleep.

12