​When Family is Not As They Seem Ch. 04

Story Info
Pay & Maralah pleasure Dad before they all have fun.
4.2k words
4.63
9.1k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,325 Followers

This story will contain mmf/ffm/ff/mm It will also contain anal and probably many other things that you'll find exciting--or not. My imagination is going wild with this fantastic family. This chapter has a man with a man and a female with two men. If you're offended, don't read. If you're curious or bi, I hope you enjoy. 😉

Reading comprehension required please... This story contains male male intimacy. Please do not read and then complain because your retinas were burned because of a cock touching a cock.

This has a heavy mmf scene as well.

Get your bottle out because this is a 4 star lube story.

Esadowa (Esa) is the father to Tama, who is the mother to Maralah. You'll have to read to discover in what depraved way Paytah is related. There are many surprises along the way so fasten your seat belts.

Xo DG

When Family is Not As They Seem

Chapter Four

Paytah

Mama arranged it so that she and Maralah would be on each side of Dad. I was in the room next to Maralah. By design, I'm sure.

It was more than I could even explain to them to be back home. To be with my family again. It was a difficult secret we kept. It always seemed like a part of me was always here.

All I wanted to talk about was my love for Mama and Dad, yet I couldn't. I was never able to talk about our relationship with anyone outside of the family.

I never found the intense arousal I feel for my family. I dated but was barely turned on by some very beautiful women. I compared them to my gorgeous mother.

My world rocked when I discovered I had the same intense arousal for Maralah. That she was a young clone of our mother was incredible. I couldn't wait until I could lock into her.

I showered and climbed into bed naked. The sheets were cool and soft. The house was quiet, but I knew I was surrounded by family and was comforted for the first time in a long time.

My studies and training had been a priority for so long, it gave me no time for myself. Not only that but no time to even think about it.

But as soon as I saw Dad. His muscle-sculpted body. Rugged from work. And more masculine than any man I knew. It all came back to me.

My cock throbbed and the zing of painful pleasure in my balls nearly doubled me over. I thought back to our first time together. A time when neither of us even thought about intimacy with another man.

It was the summer after I graduated high school. I excelled and could have graduated early, but I wanted to stay with my class, so many that I'd grown up with.

College was taken care of when I was a junior. The government would pay for schooling, housing, and whatever else I needed if I remained in the college of their choice and took the coursework they outlined. And of course, work for the government upon graduation.

I was happy to do it because it allowed me to learn at my accelerated pace. The money they promised was substantial, as was the expense account they provided throughout my schooling. I never wanted for anything.

Except.

My classes were intense and year-round, and I was unable to come back to the States to see my family. Dad came to see me, but it had been a while, and Mama visited several times.

Even though it was very difficult, they both understood that it would be that way until I graduated.

At the time Dad was working both the ranch and his construction company. Phasing out the ranch and building the company. His hours were long and hard. His tension was palpable.

I heard the door open and his boots hit the floor. He came through the kitchen, as usual, in his undershorts. Leaving all his dirty clothing in the laundry basket in the mudroom.

I handed him an icy cold beer on his way through and he thanked me gratefully.

He leaned on the island counter.

"I'm not sure if this transition will be a success or kill me first," he grumbled.

"You look exhausted, Dad."

"I'm not tired so much as aching. Every muscle in my body hurts."

"Sorry. Dinner is almost ready. Then maybe your hot tub will help?"

He nodded and sat at the island while I got the food.

"You're such a good cook kid, I don't know what I'm going to do when you're gone."

"I'm going to make plenty of food for the freezer. Just heat and eat," I said, worried that he wouldn't eat right after I left.

He stopped eating and looked at me. "You know I'm going to miss you for more than just your food. And your Mama too. She is going to be heartbroken."

"It won't be for long. Time will fly by," I said, choking up at leaving Mama too.

He finished his plate and pushed back.

"I'm going to take your advice and get in the hot tub."

I cleaned the kitchen, poured him a bourbon, and went out the to deck.

"Is it helping?" I asked, setting his bourbon on the table for later.

"A little. My neck and back are kinks."

"Hey, how about a massage? I learned a lot about it from Julie before she dumped me," I said, laughing.

"She was no good for you anyhow," he laughed. "But sure, if you want to give it a try."

I slipped my shirt, shoes, and pants off and stepped into the bubbling steamy water.

Since we were the only ones living in the ranch house at the time, it wasn't unusual for us to walk around in undershorts. Being naked in the hot tub was not a big deal.

I sat on a side seat, and he moved between my legs. It was a large hot tub, but the seats were for one, and I had to scoot back as far as I could so he could sit on the front edge.

I began to rub his shoulders and neck. If nothing else, my ex-girlfriend taught me a lot about massage, and I put it to work on Dad.

"Pay, you got the touch. I can feel my shoulders loosening up," he said, rolling his head.

Massaging lower, my hands were under the water, and it was tougher to do it correctly. He was also too close.

"It's tough massaging underwater."

He scooted back more and leaned forward a bit.

"Is that better?"

I was able to reach more of his back, but to my horror, his ass against my cock was doing things it shouldn't be doing.

"Mmm, yeah," I said, hoping he didn't notice.

A few moments went by.

"You're right. Your fingers don't feel as good under the water and my lower back is still tight. Let's get out so you can do this right."

"Sure," I said, not knowing what to do about this hard-on.

He stood up, and as he stepped out, I noticed his cock was thick and hanging heavy. I was thankful that I wasn't the only one. I'm sure it was just the closeness of another body. Not like our dicks knew the difference between men and women under the water like that.

He downed the bourbon, toweled off and we went up to his bedroom.

"This is all I got," he said reaching in the dresser drawer for a bottle of baby oil.

"That'll do," I said, and he lay face down on the bed.

I was still naked and wondered if I should go change or what. But then I thought that would be a little childish.

I straddled his thighs and trailed the oil down his spine. I was up on my knees to keep from trailing my hard cock and balls over his thighs and ass.

I began long slow strokes from his waist to his shoulders. My fingers wrapped around his ribs, my thumbs on each side of his spine.

The oil made his dark skin look like satin and highlighted each muscle on his shoulders.

When I reached to massage his shoulders and upper arms, my cock pushed against his hard ass cheeks.

He moaned a few times.

"Oh fuck, Pay... That feels so damn good..."

I shuddered because the words had more meaning. But did he mean it that way, I wondered.

He shifted a bit and the muscles in his ass rubbed my cock. I worked back across his shoulders and then down his back again. I could feel the muscles under my fingers lose their tension and knew I was doing the job right.

Julie taught me another technique for lower backs, and I recalled what she said and put it to work.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk," he groaned. "That girl taught you well. I won't make any disparaging remarks about her anymore either," he laughed.

I laughed. "I get it. She wasn't for me."

"No, you need someone sexy. Hot."

I was surprised by his words, but he was right. Julie was a little vanilla for me, but it worked for us both for a while.

"Yeah, you're right Dad. She was often distracted and not really into sex."

I worked a little lower onto his ass, which was hard and tense as well, but I wasn't sure how far he wanted me to go. He soon answered that question.

"If I'm not wearing you out, you can continue to work right on down. My ass and legs are feeling left out," he chuckled.

His arms were crossed under his head, his face turned so I could see his expression, which was relaxed, almost dreamy.

"Of course, I'm happy you're enjoying it!"

I was a pleaser. An overachiever. It helped me in school, but I wasn't so sure about this situation.

I had to move lower on his body and just planned on straddling his legs, but when I moved, he spread his legs, so it turned out a leg was on each side of me.

All the better for leg massage, I thought.

I trailed oil over his ass cheeks and down his thighs. It immediately ran between his cheeks and down over his balls. I ignored it and started the massage.

My hands spread; I rubbed them up the back of his thighs over his ass to his lower back in long slow strokes. His moans told me I was doing it right.

My thumbs met over the crack, down over the curve to his thigh. It was then I noticed he had arranged himself, so his cock was pointed down between his thighs, fat balls nestled on them.

I couldn't help but brush his balls as I stroked over the curve of his ass. I remembered a few techniques for that body part and began to squeeze those hard muscles.

"Oh my god, I can't believe how good that feels," he moaned. His voice cracked and his hips pushed down on the bed.

I had to admit to myself that his cock was every bit as hard as mine. I sensed the emotion in his voice and I felt the same. My cock hung hard and angry red.

I oiled my hands and squeezed his ass then ran my hands up his back to his shoulders. As I leaned up, my cock swung down between his legs and brushed his balls.

As I massaged his shoulders, the repetitive motion rubbed my cock into him.

He groaned. This time it wasn't from the pleasure of massage. He spread his legs wider, and my cock trailed up the open crack of his ass.

"Oh Pay, I don't know what's happening here, but there's nothing I can do to stop it. And I don't think I want to stop it." I pressed down and my cock slipped into his slick ass crack harder, letting him know I wanted it as badly. He swallowed hard. "If you want to stop it, I suggest you get off of me and go to your room."

I held my cock and rubbed the head down his crack and over his balls.

He quickly rolled to his back. His heavy cock lolled on his belly. I straddled him again, leaned down and we kissed.

It wasn't tentative. It wasn't light. We fucking sucked mouth. Hard. Gasping for air.

He pulled me down on top of him, our cocks mashed together between our bodies.

"Fuck, your cock against mine feels so good," I groaned against his mouth.

We kissed humping our cocks together. Because of the foreplay all night, it didn't take long until we both came together. Both cocks shooting their load between our bodies.

We grunted and groaned our orgasms in each other's mouths.

After I caught my breath, I rolled to his side and groaned.

"I know, I don't know what just happened. How or why. But I'm fucking glad it did," he said. "A few hours ago, I would have said no fucking way with another man. Now I have all kinds of visions of what we would do. Will do. Maybe. Whatever."

"I'm as confused as you, but I will say I loved it. Your body next to mine. The reaction of your body to me was powerful." I hesitated. "When I saw your hardon and knew I caused that... It was like nothing I'd ever felt."

He rolled towards me, and I did the same. It was as though we were discovering each other for the first time. I think at that point we were less son and Dad, and now lovers.

It was like looking into a mirror. We were identical. His black hair was cropped a bit shorter than mine, and he was much more muscular than I.

I looked down at our cocks.

"We're the same size. I'm really glad I inherited that from you," I laughed and he grinned proudly.

"Look at you," he scoffed. "You're hard again already. You better enjoy the quick turnaround because it won't last forever."

We laughed, then it quickly faded, and we kissed. I squeezed our cocks together. Even soft his cock was stocky and thick. I hefted his balls in my hand. Two fat orbs nestled into a low-hanging ball sac. A mirror image of mine.

"Fuck, that feels good baby," he groaned, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it, then stroked it in and out. "That's what I want. If you want to do it," he added. "I need you inside me."

The blood surged into my cock so quickly that I felt a flash of pain.

"Oh god yeah," I breathed. "Just the thought of being inside you." I shuddered.

He rolled and went to his hands and knees. I picked up the oil and spread it thickly on my cock and his ass.

"Easy does it son, that's virgin territory," he warned.

I ran my hands over his ass, cupped, and squeezed his hanging balls. I took a couple of strokes on his hardening cock.

I positioned the head of my cock at the hole, oiled a bit more, and slowly but steadily pushed in. The head popped in and I stopped, sensing he need a moment.

I began easing in and he pushed back, taking me ball deep. I groaned at the tightness. The closeness. A new sensation with my dad. I knew then that I wanted him inside me too.

I fucked him. He fucked me. He rode my cock, and I ran my hands up and down his back. I reached around and squeezed his fully hard cock.

"I can't believe how good this feels," he groaned. "Having your fat cock inside me is fucking amazing. I can feel it throbbing." I could feel the grin in his voice. My cock reacted to what he was saying.

I was holding back but I couldn't do it any longer. I had to fuck him hard and fast. I needed him like I'd needed no other.

Suddenly my balls ached, and I drove deep and exploded deep inside him. My grunt and shouts echoed off his bedroom walls.

We rolled to our sides with me still inside him. I was curled around his body and only moved when my cock softened and popped out.

"I need you, Dad."

I rolled to my stomach and was getting on my knees when he pushed me flat on the bed, spreading my legs wide.

He oiled and poised his cock at my entrance. His body was on top of mine, but he held his full weight up on his elbows. I envisioned his hard ass clenching as he pushed into me and began to thrust.

His fat cock throbbed telling me we were joined together the closest two people could be.

He nipped my shoulder which surprised me, but I loved it. I pushed my ass up taking him deeper.

I imagined what we looked like and wish we had a cam set up. I wanted to see his big body on mine. Pinning me down and fucking me. Hearing his deep grunts each drive, my low hum. I could feel his heavy breathing, steamy breath on my neck.

"Oh god baby, I need to cum," he grated out.

"Fill me up, Dad. Fill me with your hot cum. The seed that made me."

My words affected him, and he jerked his cock in and out faster, then stopped and pumped me full of hot juice.

We continued having sex, fucking and sucking all over the ranch house until I left for overseas.

I haven't been with another man since.

Not until the shower in Dad's room.

Maralah

I was still trying to wrap my head around it all. So much to get used to. I wondered how many times I'd call Dad, Grandpa before I'd get used to the face he was my Daddy. But I loved it. I loved my family. I loved how much they loved each other. I consider myself the luckiest girl in the world right about now.

Everyone was settled into their beds for the first night together. I left my door open because it didn't seem right to close it to anyone in this house.

I was just dozing when I heard a floorboard creak. I listened; my hearing was hypersensitive in the silent house. I heard it again right outside my door. By now I knew it was footsteps, but they went past my room.

The house went silent again and I waited. I barely heard the muffled voices, but I knew they were male voices. And I knew who and where they were.

I quietly got up and crept to Dad's room, right next to mine. The door was cracked open an inch. Just enough for me to peek in.

Dad sat in his chair next to the flickering fireplace. His legs were spread wide, his head rolled back.

Between his legs, Pay was kneeling and sucking on Dad's cock. My brother and my Dad were having sex. My hand went between my legs to my dripping pussy. Pays head bounced up and down on Dad's lap.

I wished I could see more, but the fireplace only highlighted their bodies. I wanted--No need to watch him suck his Dad's cock.

Pushing the door open, I softly closed it behind me. Neither noticed my entrance. I slipped my nightie over my head.

Pay was the first to sense my presence and looked up.

"God, you are as gorgeous and sexy as Mama," he breathed.

Dad turned his head to see me.

"isn't she? This girl keeps me hard all the time," he said, holding out his hand.

I walked over to them, leaned over, and kissed Dad, teasing his tongue with mine.

"Hey, don't I get some of that?" Pay said.

I leaned over, took a quick suck of Dad's cockhead, and kissed Pay.

"Oh, fuck she is fucking hot," Pay said. "You want to help?"

"Fuck yeah," I said dropping to my knees.

We kissed with the throbbing cock between our mouths. Tongues dueled around the hard shaft. We slid our lips up and down his cock, meeting at the head and sucking.

Dad groaned and gripped the arms of his chair.

"Oh my god, my son and daughter are the best cocksuckers," he grated out.

His words made my pussy gush again. Sucking Daddy's cock with my brother was the hottest thing I've ever done. I couldn't believe how quickly my life changed.

Pay sucked on the head while I nibbled up and down the shaft. I hefted his balls in my hand and played with them before licking and sucking on each fat ball in the sac.

Dad's groans got louder and ongoing as we worked on him. His ass pushed up and he began a rhythmic thrust into Pay's mouth.

"Oh yeah NOW," he shouted and erupted in Pay's mouth.

We both covered the geyser with our mouths and hot cum dribbled down our chins as we kissed and tried to contain it all.

Pay pulled me onto my knees in front of Dad. I licked his softening cock clean when my brother drove deep into my pussy. I was so wet. So ready.

Dad reached below me and squeezed and kneaded my tits. Pay pinched and twisted my nipples.

I nuzzled Daddy's resting cock while my brother fucked me hard and fast. Fat balls hit my clit and drove me higher until I cried out a loud orgasm.

"Fuck her Pay. Bury that cock in your sister," Dad encouraged. "Fuck that tight cunt hard and deep."

The twisting and pinching of my nipples was a painful pleasure.

"Oh yeah!"

He drove hard and pumped his hot seed in until it ran back out of my cunt. On the last drive, his balls slapped my clit and sent me over the edge. I whimpered out a long and hard climax.

Pay pulled me up and put in in Dad's bed between them.

He rolled to me, and we kissed.

"Welcome to the family little sister."

"Mmm, you two make me so hot," I said, still breathing hard.

"So you like male-male action, my love?" Dad asked.

"I do! I had a dream about it."

They both rolled towards me, facing each other, waiting to hear about my dream.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,325 Followers
12