When Fantasy Meets Reality

Story Info
My sister has the perfect man, and I want him!
6.9k words
4.43
18k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Valorie, everyone calls me Val, I was born and raised in a small town in the south of England with my sister Abi who is two years older than me.

Like most siblings we were very close growing up and Abi was always very protective of me and we went everywhere together.

When I was just nine years old our parents divorced, Dad moved away and sadly we never heard from him again. Mum did a great job of raising Abi and me, she worked really hard and made sure we wanted for nothing.

I loved and idolised Abi so much, we became inseparable, she guided me through life and was very protective of me.

Later in life when we were in our teens I would become jealous whenever Abi had a boyfriend, I felt that they were taking her away from me as we spent less time together.

Abi taught me so much, but when I was 18 I was very shy and nervous around people but she eased me out of my shell and gave me confidence, she even taught me how to kiss. I must admit I really enjoyed our practice sessions as we used to call them and they always led to me going to my room for some private time.

As we matured we looked almost identical in facial features and body shape, we were often being mistaken for twins.

Once I started dating I understood why Abi was dating men, and my jealousy soon subsided.

Like Abi my outstanding feature at this time was my boobs, we were both blessed with a very good pair.

They were not massive, but they were 34D and very firm. Looking back, I weirdly became very conscious of my boobs and initially wouldn't let anyone touch them. I liked having them but I was much more than a pair of tits.

I would eventually relax and let my boyfriend enjoy them.

I was only eighteen when Mum passed away from heart disease.

Abi's boyfriend Paul moved into our house, he had his own business as an accountant.

Paul was a few years older than Abi but they made a really nice couple and often spoke about getting married but it seemed the time was never right.

When I was nineteen years old Paul rented a villa in Spain for a week, and he took Abi and me away for a much needed holiday.

The villa was beautiful with its own private swimming pool.

We spent the first couple of days relaxing by the pool, then one very hot evening we decided to get a taxi into town and have a nice meal and a few drinks. A few drinks led to quite a lot of drinks and we eventually got a taxi back to the villa as we were all very drunk.

We all put on our nightwear and met up in the kitchen.

Paul made us all a cup of coffee and we took them outside and sat next to the pool to relax before bed, Abi said "I'm going in the pool, it's way too hot this evening."

She stood up, stripped off her nightdress and jumped into the pool wearing just her panties. Abi looked amazing, she was so beautiful and had a very sexy body.

"Come on Val get in here with me."

"But, I've only got my panties on beneath my pyjamas." I replied.

"I'm sure Paul won't mind would you?" Abi asked.

"No, of course not." Said Paul.

"But I would, it's embarrassing." I said, secretly wanting to show Paul my body.

"Oh come on just get in, you'll be okay."

I quickly removed my pyjamas and jumped into the pool hiding beneath the water.

I grabbed my breasts and my nipples were rock hard because of the cold water.

The effect of drinking had relaxed me and I moved my hands from my tits and turned towards Paul, he was looking directly at me and smiling.

Abi grabbed me from behind and I felt her tits against my back. I turned around and we hugged, our tits touching each other's, "That would make a great photo." Said Paul as he picked up his camera.

We turned towards Paul and smiled as he took a few pictures. He couldn't see our nipples as we were side on to him, "Let's give him something to look at." Whispered Abi and we both turned face on to him so he could see our tits clearly.

As he picked up his camera again Abi said, "not yet, drop your shorts and show us your cock if you want to take any more pictures."

Without hesitation Paul took his shorts off and stood on the edge of the pool completely naked. Just a few feet in front of me was the most magnificent penis I had ever seen, it was perfection in my eyes.

I would guess it was about seven inches long but very thick, he had shaven his pubic hair and I was struck dumb. Paul's cock was the biggest I had ever seen and I turned to Abi and said, "oh my god, you are so lucky." Abi just grinned back at me.

Paul was taking a lot of photos as Abi and I fooled around in the pool. At one stage we were holding each other's tits and Abi leaned into me and kissed me full on the mouth, I was very surprised but responded just as we used to and I kissed her back using our tongues. The feel of her soft lips on mine brought back many naughty memories of when we used to practice kissing!

I could feel my panties getting very wet with my pussy juices and I was feeling very horny.

I looked over at Paul and his cock had gone very stiff, I said to Abi, "it looks like you're going to have some fun later."

"Oh yes, I definitely am." She replied.

"Pass me the camera so I can take a photo of you." Abi said to Paul.

He willingly gave the camera to Abi and she took a few pictures of Paul posing with his very hard cock.

I felt extremely jealous that Abi would be having fun with Paul in bed later and something in my head clicked, I must have Paul's cock someday.

But he is my sisters husband and I love her too much to hurt her.

We got out of the pool, Paul had fetched some towels out to us and we dried ourselves off.

"I think it's time for bed." Said Abi.

We all agreed.

We all went inside and I went to my bedroom as Abi and Paul went to their room, I was still incredibly horny and resigned myself to a masturbation session.

I went to the bathroom before I started and as I walked down the hallway I could hear Paul and Abi having sex.

I walked towards their room and the door was open by a couple of inches, Abi was on the edge of the bed and Paul was kneeling on the floor eating her pussy. I was transfixed and unable to stop watching, after a few minutes Abi screamed as she came, then Paul stood up and his cock was still very hard. They both moved onto the bed, Abi got on all fours and buried her head into the pillow as Paul entered her from behind, I could see his cock sliding in and out of my sisters soaking wet cunt, her viscous juices made his cock very wet and shiny.

I put my hand inside my panties and started to rub my clit with my own juices, I knew I was going to cum very quickly.

Just then Paul looked over to the door, he could clearly see me watching them as the light was on outside their room. But he never stopped fucking Abi, he continued to look at me as he thrust his cock into her, we looked into each other's eyes and I could not hold back any longer, and I had the best orgasm I had ever had just as Paul unloaded his spunk deep into my sister.

Before Abi realised that I had been watching them I quickly hurried back to my room.

The following morning I heard Abi making coffee in the kitchen, I got up and nervously went into the kitchen, she turned around to look at me and said, "good morning sis, how are you feeling this morning."

"I'm feeling a little hungover but apart from that I'm okay." I replied.

"Me too, that was an amazing night, I can't wait to see the photos that Paul took of us in the pool."

About five minutes later Paul joined us in the kitchen, "how are my two favourite ladies this morning?" He asked rather too excitedly.

As he hugged Abi, Paul looked at me and winked. I felt nervous and didn't know how to react, Paul was acting as if nothing untoward had happened last night.

I took a cup of coffee and went outside and sat next to the pool, Paul followed me a few minutes later, "Abi has gone to have a shower, do you want to talk about last night?"He asked.

"Yes, I think we need to clear the air." I replied.

"Well, it was amazing and I must be honest I was imagining that it was you that I was fucking. Because you and Abi look so much alike and as I obviously think she is beautiful it's natural for me to think that you are beautiful also."

"I was wishing that it was my pussy that you were pounding, I've never come the way I did last night."

"We must keep this between us, I wouldn't want to hurt Abi and I'm sure you will agree." Said Paul.

"Absolutely, I love my sister so much and wouldn't ever want to hurt her, but I want to confess that I have wanted you since the day we first met. Abi is so lucky to have you. What we did last night was incredible and I will never forget it." I replied.

"Well I will also confess to something, when I saw your amazing tits in the pool last night I couldn't get the sight of them out of my mind. Abi has great tits but yours are something very special, I hope the photos are good as I will keep them for my own pleasure. And I was really hoping that you had taken your panties off last night as I'd love to have seen your pussy."

"I certainly seen all of you last night, so I suppose it's only fair. Maybe one day you will get your wish."

As Paul and I were talking I was feeling so horny, I could feel my pussy was wet. It took a lot of self control and respect for my sister to stop myself from fucking him right there. But I wanted him and would wait for ever to feel his gorgeous cock inside my wet cunt.

But that could only happen with the permission and blessing of Abi.

The day was similar to yesterday, a lot of sunbathing and swimming, then after dinner we began drinking. Paul uploaded the photos he took of Abi and me to his laptop and we sat at the table outside looking at them.

They were very sexy and I was getting very turned on.

I asked Paul to send me a copy of all the photos, but secretly all I wanted was the photos of his cock. He sent me the whole file so I was happy that it would contain his beautiful cock pics.

Abi said, "I wish my tits were as big as yours Val." She then stood behind me and grabbed them, looking at Paul she said, "I bet you'd love to get your hands on them."

Paul just smiled and said, "they certainly are amazing."

Then she pulled my bikini top down and continued to caress my tits as Paul watched, as she rolled my rock hard nipples between her fingers I could feel a definite wet patch in my bikini bottoms, at this moment I would have let Abi do anything to me, then she just kissed each of my hard nipples and giggled, I was hoping it would escalate but unfortunately it ended as quickly as it begun.

Feeling Abi's hands on my tits reminded me of our past and everything she had taught me about sex including kissing, sucking each other's nipples, masturbating together and eating each other's cunt. We promised it would always remain our secret but I was beginning to wonder if Paul knew about us.

The evening was ending and we all went inside, I was horny and needed to cum to satisfy my sexual craving, I went straight to bed took off my bikini and rubbed myself to an amazing orgasm in about two minutes.

I put on my pyjamas and went to the bathroom to clean myself. I could hear muffled noises coming from their room and it was obvious to me that they were fucking once again, as I walked past their room I could hear more clearly.

I heard them fucking and Abi was saying, "I bet you wish you were inside Val's pussy right now."

"Oh yes, that is my ultimate fantasy. Fucking one beautiful woman is amazing but fucking her beautiful sister also would be mind blowing."

"You naughty boy, close your eyes and imagine that I am Val."

The voices got louder and the fucking became more intense, then I heard Paul say, "oh my god Val, your cunt feels so tight, as he clearly came inside my sister."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It seemed to me that they had spoken about our past, but I didn't know how to approach them about it.

Was I just a character in their sexual fantasies or were they serious about Paul fucking me or maybe even having a threesome.

I would happily be a willing partner in realising any sexual fantasies they have but I needed to work out how best to approach it. Maybe their fantasies should just remain fantasies.

Apart from a lot of flirting from all of us there were no more sexual encounters during our holiday. Abi and I went topless by the pool every day, much to Paul's delight. I must admit that I enjoyed showing him my tits, and it turned me on seeing his reaction, not only the smile on his face but also the bulge in his shorts, he never tried to hide it, and he enjoyed seeing me looking at it.

When we arrived home from our holiday I became obsessed with Paul, I not only wanted his cock I needed it, my masturbation sessions were always about him and I was fantasising daily about him and his gorgeous looking cock. I wanted to see his cock again but until that happened I will always have the photos from our drunken night in Spain.

I realised that I had fallen in love with Paul. I wanted him and nobody else.

Living in the same house was good and bad, it was torture hearing Abi and Paul having sex, but being able to see him almost every day was very nice.

I started to act differently, I would always dress nice and try to look my best for Paul, I also became more touchy towards him. I would often touch his arm or leg as we were talking, and put my arm around his waist and deliberately pressed my breast against him.

Abi would see this new behaviour, "it's really nice that you and Paul are so close and get on so well." She said.

I replied, "he's lovely, you are so lucky to have him."

"Well, little sister I know I can trust you both."

She was right, but the temptation was sometimes very hard to resist.

I was working in a job I really enjoyed for an interior design company and the girls at work were always asking why I never dated, even accusing me of being a lesbian. After my past with Abi and a few drunken encounters with a friend I would certainly describe myself as bisexual, I was asked to look after a prospective client that had arrived from Sweden, when I was introduced to Anna my bisexual tendencies were triggered. She was beautiful and oozed sex, I was told to take her to lunch and do everything I could to seal the deal with the company.

Anna told me that she was forty five and single, she was very flirty with me and I let her know that I was interested in her advances.

After lunch she invited me to dinner that same evening, "meet me in the hotel reception at 7 o'clock, don't be late." She said.

Then she gently held my face with one hand, leaned towards me and kissed me full on the lips, it wasn't a full on open mouthed kiss with tongues. But after two seconds of our lips touching I was hooked. I needed some sexual release, I masturbated daily about Paul but I needed human contact and Anna would provide that for me.

I turned up at the hotel thirty minutes early, I was very nervous and needed a drink to settle my nerves, after drinking a large vodka I went into reception and two minutes later the lift arrived and the most beautiful woman I had ever seen walked out and smiled at me. 'You look stunning darling.' Said Anna to me.

"So do you Anna, you are so beautiful." I replied.

Her short blonde hair, perfectly applied makeup and very revealing dress made me hungry, but not for food.

During dinner I couldn't take my eyes off of her cleavage and I was imagining all the things that we would be doing soon.

Dinner seemed to pass quite quickly and Anna took my hand and led me to the bar, we spent about two hours drinking, then my excitement levels went through the roof as Anna said, "come with me darling, it's time."

We got into the lift and Anna pushed the button for the seventh floor. Perfect I thought because it gave me time to do something I had been craving all evening.

"I need to do this." I said, as I looked into her pretty blue eyes.

I pulled her face towards mine and kissed her, she opened her mouth and accepted my kiss, her kiss was the softest, most passionate kiss that I have ever experienced. Her soft tongue entered my mouth and then her tongue danced with my mine.

I could feel my pussy was getting very wet and at this point I was hers she could do anything she wanted to me.

All too soon the lift pinged and we had arrived at the seventh floor.

We stopped kissing, Anna took my hand and led me down the hallway to her room.

She was as eager as I was, as soon as we entered the room Anna said, "remove your clothes darling I need to see your body."

Usually I would have been nervous and hesitant but I pulled my dress off in seconds quickly followed by my bra and panties.

"Perfect darling, you have an amazing body but your boobs are just wonderful."

Anna's Swedish accent added to the sexiness of the situation, she removed her dress and her underwear and we stood near the bed and kissed once again.

Without breaking the kiss Anna led me to the bed and very gently laid me down as she lay down next to me.

"You are so beautiful darling, let me devour you." She whispered into my ear.

"I'm yours Anna, help yourself."

She began by stroking my breasts and tweaking my rock hard nipples, then I felt her warm breath and wet tongue on them.

I could feel her wet pussy on my thigh as she was slowly grinding herself against me while her hand stroked down my body towards my own very wet pussy.

Anna looked down at my hungry cunt, my legs were open inviting her to help herself, I knew that my labia were swollen and wet and that she could see my erect clitoris.

Then her fingers gently touched my naked pussy, my hips automatically raised up to meet her fingers. I groaned as Anna began to slowly rub my pussy.

Her fingers found my hard clitoris.

My hips began rolling with the movement of her fingers. She was rubbing her fingers gently in and out of my open sex.

Then she gently held my swollen clitoris between her thumb and forefinger. She began rolling it between her fingers. It felt incredible. I began slowly thrusting my hips against her. I felt my orgasm reaching breaking point.

Her thumb never stopped moving against my clit. Then she leaned over my pussy and licked the length of my pussy from my opening up to my clitoris before she sucked my clitoris into her mouth.

I went wild! I grabbed her head with both my hands and held her head on my pussy as I burst into a body shaking orgasm.

I felt her tongue on my clitoris as I lost myself in the incredible sensations. I thought my daily masturbation sessions were amazing but they did not compare to what Anna's tongue was doing to me.

Then Anna said to me, "you have the tightest, sweetest tasting vagina I have ever had the pleasure of eating," and kissed me once again on the mouth. Again, her tongue played with mine as I tasted my own delicious juices.

Her fingers never left my pussy as we kissed, her fingers were doing magical things to my clitoris.

Then once again she began kissing her way down to my nipples. At the same time, her fingers eased inside my wet cunt. As she sucked on my nipples, she began to finger fuck me.

She was using her forefinger and her middle finger to fuck my vagina as she used her thumb to roll my clitoris around. I could hear the wet sounds her fingers made as she plunged her fingers in and out of my pussy.

This was more than I could stand, I grabbed her arm and forced her fingers deep inside me, I held them there as I exploded into another beautiful orgasm.

"Ohhh my God" I yelled.

We cuddled and stared into each other's eyes, "you look so happy darling."Said Anna.

"I have never felt this way before, you are truly an amazing lover." I replied.

Anna rolled me onto my back then she straddled me lowering herself onto my face, she was on top of me in a sixty-nine position. Her pussy was dripping wet and it looked delicious, I was eager to taste her. I saw that her sex was wide open, I could not wait any longer and pulled her pussy down onto my mouth and licked her oozing juices, she tasted amazing as I buried my tongue deep inside her cunt, Anna started humping my face as I sucked on her engorged clit. I felt her juices pouring into my mouth I needed more of them, I slipped a finger into her tasty vagina as I continued to suck on her clit.

12