When Gathered in Her Name

Story Info
A CFnm outing brings two bois together.
11.3k words
4.56
18k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers

My wife decides it's time to broaden my horizons and schedules a CFnm play date with others. Things worked out but not as she planned.

"Don't worry about getting arrested baby boi. The place is privately owned and totally fenced in. There's a nice cabin, some woods for you bois to play hide and seek in, and a sandy shore along the lake. I am so excited about you making friends with those of your ilk."

My ilk as my lovely bride of 12 years was referring to, are guys like me in a female led relationship and who spend most of their time fully naked while the Ladies are fully clothed. Being sub to Cin is the greatest gift I could ever give her. Being my Domme, is the most precious gift she could ever give me.

She insists that I be totally nude at all times in our home, our yard, and where ever it's safe. There are highs and lows associated with this activity but they have, so far, balanced out.

Pushing my boundaries, Cin has displayed me to a few of her friends. I remained nude as they arrived for an afternoon tea. Required to serve the ladies, I have been subjected to caresses, pats on my bottom, my dick stroked to full erection, the usual stuff one could expect in that environment.

Those are the high points.

The low points are when a couple of the ladies are accompanied by their husbands or boyfriends who are not in a Female led relationship. My naked services are required during those times as well. It is most humiliating being naked among real men who aren't submissive to their women. My wife loves hosting these events and on occasion, they've evolved into her demonstrating her power over me.

The taste of humiliation is sweet, my friend. To those like me, we don't seek out humiliation but savor it when it finds us at our most vulnerable. Spankings on my bare bottom in front of company when I have failed to meet Cin's expectations are rare but so deliciously arousing that my erection must be tamed immediately and for all to witness. Masturbation for the amusement of others can be almost debilitating to a sub. I both dread and delight in debasing myself for my wife and her friends.

I found that public punishment for my acts of omission or commission, depending on Cin's perspective, the most humiliating and pleasurable. When, once she tired of spanking my bottom, one of the Ladies present volunteered her husband to administer the corporal punishment my wife felt I deserved.

Lying naked across the lap of a fully dressed man while in the presence of others, both men and women is in its self extremely humiliating. His strong arm held me fast on his thighs, his large hand repeatedly finding its target while I squirmed and sobbed to the sounds of laughter.

I have come to appreciate the strength of real men who so easily command my respect and insure my cooperation.

I don't suspect my wife is having sex with any of those dominant males. I know she is. It is not for me to question nor complain. I wish only for her happiness and understand that she could find pleasure in the arms of real men. Do I wish it was otherwise? Yes. Of course I would prefer her to be chaste while in the company of real men but she insists that I do not concern myself with her "little trysts" as she calls them.

Just as I have the need to submit, my wife has the need to be dominated by men who can break her will and bend her to serve at their pleasure.

Cindy is a woman of great beauty, ability, and stature. She is nearly 5' 10" tall. As she insists I maintain my body, she does the same. Her large 34 DD breasts, narrow waist, a very generous bottom, and sculptured legs are magnets that attract men like flies to honey. That men find her alluring is understandable. My loving wife is constantly bombarded by the overtures of such men who understand my submissive nature. Equally understandable is the fact that Cindy simply cannot withstand every advance made upon her.

"I must spread my wings johnnie. You needn't fret. I have needs that only strong, dominant men can satisfy. You understand."

It was not a question asking if I understood. It is her way of saying, "as it is, so shall it be".

I have not been permitted to attend her occasional sessions with real men but Cin has informed me that the time for me to witness their coupling is nigh. I have reservations about seeing another man take from me that which I hold so dearly in my heart. Yet I am unable to control the arousal that comes to me when imagining a real man making her his temporary slut.

You may be thinking that I'm a weak willed, slightly built sissy type. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am a bit over 6'1". My weight, if it is any of your business, is 168. My dick is a bit larger than average at 6" soft and near 9" when fully awakened. It takes real strength to avail one's self to the whims of a strong-willed female. Her public subjugation of me is not for everyone but I find it an irresistible aphrodisiac. Her dominance is addictive. And for you who scoff at my perceived weakness, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Like that chicken commercial, it takes a strong man to make a tender husband.

Cindy is proud that I'm her husband. The gift God bestowed on me, my penis, is one of the reasons she decided to show me off to her friends. Cin does not deny me sex. For her to be taken by another, a more masculine male, he must be at least as well-endowed as me if not larger. She would never settle for something less than that which she already has.

My dick is hard as I listen to my wife a she lays out the weekend as she drives us to our destination. "I expect you to be cooperative johnnie. It is my desire to see you enjoy the company of bois like you. I am so looking forward to seeing you cavort with them in the sand, in the lake, and in the cabin. This weekend is a chance for you to express yourself, to open yourself to new and exciting experiences."

"What will you be doing my Lady?"

"Well, there will be four Ladies including me. We have arranged for our lovers to enjoy the weekend with us."

I was surprised by her confession that she plans to entertain her lover du jour while in the presence of others. "What will the other Ladies think?"

"Don't be silly. The other Ladies will be also be entertaining their real men as well."

"Will I be able to join you two?"

"The sleeping arrangements have been decided upon by we women. We ladies feel that you bois should bunk together. It will help you to bond."

"Bond? Do mean sexually?"

"Listen johnnie. Each of those bois have already enjoyed the forbidden fruit of man-love that I have thus far denied you. As a matter of fact, you are the only virgin attending this gathering. I have decided that it is time for you to experience the joy of giving to men as you give to me. That they are submissive to their wives does not mean that they will be submissive to you. You better begin right this minute to adjust your attitude and allow yourself to enjoy this gift I give you."

"As in our well-defined and regimented female led relationships, you bois will be supervised at all times until we Ladies decide to have our private time. Then you will be confined together in the rec room. I'm told there have been mattresses laid out on the floor for your comfort. Locks on the doors and bars on the windows will ensure your safety and afford undisturbed privacy to us Ladies and our gentlemen."

I shifted nervously in my seat. I now knew I'd be unable to resist any advances made upon me by the other subs while under strict supervision. I knew this day would come eventually. Cindy had promised me, teased me, and cajoled me into accepting her molding me into her bi-sexual hubby.

"It will be then and only then, after you've opened your mind and body to accepting the pleasure you can give to real men and the pleasure real men can take from you, that you will be permitted to enter our bedroom when I have a gentleman caller."

I'm not stupid. I know what she wants of me. She has Lady friends who have bent their husband's will so that they have gratefully accepted their role as their wife's cuckold.

"We're nearly there, johnnie. Remove your clothes please. You may leave your sandals on."

I removed my shirt, pants, and underwear as directed. My dick was hard despite knowing what is expected of me.

Listen, in this life-style you meet many different and interesting types of people. No one is forced to do something they wish not to. I've met several guys who go both ways, so to speak. Not because they're gay or bisexual. They do what their Ladies ask of them because taking Her direction gives them satisfaction.

While I have yet to involve myself in homo-activity, I have no problem with those who do.

I looked down at my body, now completely shorn of hair. One of the Women at Cindy's afternoon teas remarked that all that body hair was unsanitary. I was instructed that evening to "lose all that nasty hair".

"I know what you're thinking johnnie. Not to worry. All the other bois are hairless too. What's that old saying? Oh yes. If God hadn't meant for you to be shorn, He would not have made you sheep. But you're no sheep johnnie. You're my little lamb." She said all that while stroking my erection.

I shaved in the shower later that evening and when Cindy inspected my work, she was pleased.

"God but you have such a wonderful cock," she said tasting my pre-cum leakage.

"Okay, we're here. Oh, there's Jeff's car. Do be a dear and take our bags to which ever bedroom is free."

"Yes ma'am," I sighed resigned to my fate.

I kept my head down not wanting to see the other nude bois just yet. I found that Jeff's car didn't have his baggage in the front or back seats. Must be in the trunk. That means I have to go find him and ask him for his keys.

I looked around and saw my wife and Jeff together in a warm embrace. I approached them and waited a respectful distance away until they'd finished their kiss. Remembering my manners, especially those when I am in naked service, I asked politely, "Excuse me sir. May I have your car keys so that I can take your luggage to your room, please?"

"Of course you may," he said reaching into his pocket and handing me the key fob. "Thank you, johnnie. You're always such a polite and well-trained lad," he complimented me with a smile.

Now you might think I'd take offense at Jeff calling me lad. I wasn't. Jeff is 55 and nearly 23 years my senior. A handsome man with greying hair on the temples which gives him a distinguished look. Taller than me, he's well built, and very confident. He is the epitome of what a real man is. We've met on a couple occasions and I was glad to know that Cindy would be in very good hands this weekend.

Jeff has never tried to make me feel bad about he and my wife having sex. He knows it's not my place to question her decisions nor his place to humiliate me. I find him to be kind, the kindness that comes from self-assuredness. It was my fervent desire to be given permission to see he and Cin coupling. Little did I know that I should have been careful about what I wished for.

I unlocked the trunk of Jeff's Jaguar and took his leather weekender bag to the room I found unoccupied. Debating on whether to unpack for him, I decided not to unless that service was requested.

I retrieved my Lady's bags and carried them to the room. Knowing what Cindy expected, I did unpack her things and stowed her clothing in the drawers and set her make-up kit on the dresser.

As I finished, I turned to see both she and Jeff, their arms around each other watching me. "I think it's almost time for johnnie to participate with us, don't you Jeff?"

Jeff smiled at me. "That would be most delightful Cindy. I agree with you. It is long overdue and he has earned that privilege."

"It's agreed then," Cin smiled at me. "If johnnie does well this weekend, he shall be permitted to join us and participate."

To my chagrin, my dick began to get hard.

"Now go johnnie. Go out and introduce yourself to the other bois. Remember what I said. Please do try to enjoy yourself."

It was difficult at first, meeting other nude men like me. I managed to overcome my shyness and shook hands with the three of them.

We were similar in that we were, each of us, well-built and in shape. I have to admit I checked out their cocks when I thought they wouldn't notice. All shaved, all nicely sized.

One of their Matron's scolded us for standing around. "You bois go play. This weekend is for you. There may be poison ivy in the woods so be careful and behave yourselves."

The guy named nate took my hand and started leading me to the beach. At first I pulled my hand back. He took it again, gently, and told me it was okay. "I understand that you've been denied the pleasure of male to male sex. I know how you must feel johnnie but I want to assure you that I've been instructed by my Lady to be gentle and lead you slowly into your first taste."

"My first taste," I thought," of cock." I felt comfortable hearing nate explain that he was going to be gentle. If this was to be my initial foray into homosexuality, I was glad he would be my teacher.

"I want to warn you. My Mistress told me the rec room has been wired so that we can be both watched and heard. Each Lady will be given a copy of the recording for their viewing pleasure. I'm sure that if they're dissatisfied with our performance there will be punishments."

The others joined us and began frolicking in the lake. Soon we were having a piggy-back fight. It felt strange for me to have a nude man on my shoulders. I was acutely aware of nate's cock and balls on my neck and fought to prevent the erection I felt coming on. I looked toward the cabin and saw our Ladies having drinks with their male companions on the screened-in porch smiling as we bois played.

Laughing and splashing we all tumbled into the water. I felt a hand on my dick out of view under the water. "Very nice johnnie," nate whispered. "Come, let us have some alone time and explore the mysteries of each other."

Once again he held my hand and led me into the woods away from the others. I saw Cindy nodding with a big smile which I found encouraging. I locked fingers with nate feeling as if I was on my first date.

nate took me behind some trees and shrubbery. "Relax johnnie. I promise this won't hurt at all."

He explained to me how this was natural for submissive guys like us. "Our Ladies want us to be bisexual johnnie. They like to watch us have gay sex and really want us to assist them when they have their lover over."

"My Darlene tells me that sucking a cock now and then and getting fucked keeps me grounded. She's right, you know. How can I be prideful knowing she watches me suck her lover's cock?"

He began to caress me. His hands went from my back to my chest and he lightly pinched my nipples. Smiling at me he eased his hands downward and tugged at my hardening cock while cradling my balls.

"Don't be shy johnnie. You can touch me if you want."

I began to reciprocate and caressed nate's body. My hands found their way to his cock soon enough, which was the first cock I'd touched other than my own. I stroked him to full erection. It was then that he gently pushed down on my shoulders, guiding me to my knees in front of him.

I looked up to nate for guidance and support. "It's alright johnnie," he said softly. "Hold it, become familiar with it. Go slow and when you're ready you can taste me before taking my cock into your mouth."

I heeded his advice and took my time exploring his cock and balls. I was harder than steel myself as I held his balls and watched as they churned in my hands. To me, what I was doing and was about to do was the ultimate act of submission.

I stroked his cock and watched as a bead of pre-cum formed at the tip. I looked up at nate again and saw that he was smiling down at me. "You're doing good johnnie. Take your time. You'll know when you're ready."

I must have toyed with his erection for five minutes before I had the desire and nerve to taste him. I lapped at the leaking head and found the taste to be pleasant. I licked more all around the and shaft.

"My balls johnnie. Do my balls," he said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Once again I took his advice and began to kiss his balls. I could tell nate liked what I was doing by the quiet moans escaping from him as I opened wide and mouthed his scrotum. My own dick throbbed as I took his cock in my mouth for the first time.

It wasn't bad at all. I was surprised to find myself enjoying the pleasure I was giving nate and began to suck him in earnest. I paid particular attention to the ridge on the helmet noting how it made my new friend buck and writhe.

nate began to move with me and thrust his cock deeper in my mouth. "That's the way johnnie. Oh, but you're doing this so well. Tell me the truth sweet boy, this can't be your first time. You've sucked cocks before haven't you?"

I removed his cock from my mouth to answer him. "No nate. Yours is the first. I swear."

"Well you could have fooled me. You've got a real talent for this. Too bad you've been wasting it."

I wanted to explain that Cindy had denied me the pleasure but was enjoying the cock in my mouth so much so that I didn't want to take it out to speak. Besides, the compliments nate was showering on me urged me on to do the best I could.

Oh, Christ. I'm cumming johnnie. Swallow it baby. Take my cum in your sweet mouth and swallow it all."

I did swallow as nate pumped and fucked several nice loads into my sucking mouth. Tart and bitter but not nasty like I'd imagined. I knew I could get used to this and greedily swallowed my reward.

As I rose from my sore knees nate hugged and congratulated me on my first cock. "Very well done johnnie. You could turn pro my man."

"Thanks nate. Too bad there aren't any cameras around so Cindy could see me suck my first one."

nate chuckled and pointed. "See over there? It's a trail cam. They're everywhere. It's all captured on video johnnie. They'll give your Mistress a copy to take with you."

"Now come with me. It's time we prepare dinner for our Ladies and their guests."

He took my hand in his and started to lead me to the cabin. I stopped him. When he turned to see what was wrong I took him in an embrace and kissed his lips.

Our smooth bodies pressed tight against each other. nate kissed me back and I let him put his tongue in my mouth.

He held the back of my head and one of my legs raised at the knee behind me. Holding my bottom nate whispered in my ear, "I'm going to fuck you tonight johnnie. I'm going to complete you."

I shivered when I heard that.

We donned our aprons and prepared dinner for our wives and their guests. One of the other bois, joey was a splendid chef and put together a fine meal of beef Stroganoff with rice and salad.

We each were required to attend to our own wife and her guest. We each stood behind the Ladies and their men against the wall and waited for their requests or indication that they needed something from us.

"Fine meal," Jeff complimented me as he led my wife into the living room. "A nice brandy would be perfect johnnie."

"Thank you sir. And you dear, can I get you a cocktail?" I asked Cindy.

She came to me and whispered that she had seen the trail cam video already. "Nice work honey. I'm so proud of you sucking your new friend like you did. It was sexy and I'm so hot that tonight I'm going to fuck Jeff till it hurts him. Bring me a vodka tonic."

She squeezed my bottom and went to join her friend.

The four couples enjoyed their after-dinner drinks as we ate ours and cleaned the kitchen. We talked about the fun we had in the lake and I was becoming more and more accustomed to being naked around this bunch.

We joined our wives and as is required when naked, we bois sat on the floor at their feet. I could see that I was not the only one sporting an erection. It suddenly dawned on me that nate had not even tried to repay me for the blow job I'd given him.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers