When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 04

Story Info
A day of rest and retribution for Tammy.
5.1k words
4.67
5.6k
8

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Gina Met Tammy...Ch.4

GINA: I woke up to the sound of Tammy still softly snoring. Snuggled against her back, I felt her slow, steady purring and just laid there for a minute, smiling. From my own experience with 'The Process', I knew she'd probably be out for a while, and most likely will be sore for a few hours from the ordeal I'd put her through last night. I slipped out of bed, opened the French doors, and stretched in the early morning dawn.

After I finished my PWB routine, I went down and started a mug of coffee. While I waited on the brew, I went to the basement and put a load of the sex-saturated towels in the wash. Sipping my coffee, I got a glass of ice water and some Advil to take upstairs for Tammy when she woke up. I put the pills and water on the nightstand, then quietly removed the restraints and nipple clamps from the bed. After gathering up the used toys from last night, I washed and sanitized them, and put everything back in the 'toy box'.

There was still the faint smell of sex in the room, but I think most of it is coming from the bed and from Tammy. A change of sheets and a shower should take care of that. I'm tempted to get back in bed and cuddle with Tammy, but sleep is probably the best thing for her now. I went back downstairs, and made myself some toast with jam for breakfast, and checked my email while I ate.

Jerry had sent me a note saying the couple had made an offer on my parent's house, at the price we'd set, and were in the process of getting a mortgage loan finished. He said he expected that everything should be ready by next week, then asked if I wanted to come there for the closing. I wrote back that we would drive down as soon as he gave me a date and told him how much I appreciated his hard work. We probably could do the whole closing via FedEx or something, but I want to meet the people who are buying the house. And, I want to show Tammy my hometown, and see it myself for probably the last time in a long time.

The sun had cleared the mountains, and it looks like today is going to be another beautiful day. The weather forecast is for a high near 80, so if Tammy feels like it later, a romp in the pool and soaking up some sun may help her soreness. Or, if she just wants to rest, that's fine, too -- I know what 'The Process' does to your body!

I giggled when I heard a loud 'Ow! OW!" coming from the bedroom. I made a fresh mug of coffee for myself, and one for Tammy, and headed upstairs. She was still lying in bed, but I noticed the Advil and water were both gone. She grimaced and slid up to lean against the headboard, and I kissed her good morning and gave her the coffee. She looked at me with a death glare, then said "Baby, I think you broke me!" I grinned and told her I'd given her a chance to back out, but she VOLUNTARILY let me have my way with her last night, so it wasn't all my fault.

TAMMY: I think every muscle in my body has launched a protest this morning! When I woke up, I was grateful to see the water and Advil that Gina had set out, but even the simple act of reaching over and getting them was painful. When Gina came in with coffee, I gladly took my mug and had a big sip...that blast of caffeine has got to be one of the most wonderful things in the world right now!

While I savored the coffee, Gina got me another glass of water. I downed that as well, and she smiled and said "Yer probably gonna need lots of fluids this mornin', doll. Hell, the Animas river couldn't have kept up with th' flow ya was puttin' out last night!" I started to laugh, but my tummy muscles told me I'd better not, so all I managed was a little snort and another grimace.

She brushed the wild mop of hair out of my face, kissed me again, then said "Baby, if yer up to it, we need to get yer butt in the shower. Ya smell like a hooker on payday for a cattle drive!" I giggled, then she helped me out of bed, and led me to the toilet so I could pee. Then we got in the shower, where Gina had to do all the work. It hurt me to do much more than stand there, but she got me washed up and even managed to wash and condition my hair.

After carefully drying me off, she blow-dried and brushed my hair, then did her own. I sat and watched while she stripped the bed and sprayed the mattress down with fabric freshener. Taking a sniff, she grinned and said the whorehouse smell was gone now. She left the bed unmade, so it could air out for a while, and then helped me make it downstairs.

I wasn't hungry, but Gina made some toast with jam for me, telling me I needed to get something in my belly. She also poured me a large glass of orange juice, to help me get hydrated and give me a little boost of vitamin C. While I ate, I said "Baby, I thought you said you weren't going to hurt me last night!" She laughed, and replied "Well, now, I just said I wouldn't hurt ya last night. But I never said nothin' 'bout how much pain ya would be in after, did I? If I'd done that, ya mighta chickened out on me!" She laughed again, and the only response I could give was to flip her a middle finger.

Still giggling, she came over and kissed me, then said "Aww, my poor baby. Ya gotta admit, though, I didn't lie when I said it was somethin' ya ain't ever gonna forget." I smiled, and said "You're right, love. That was the most fantastic thing I've ever experienced. I didn't think an orgasm like that was even possible! My whole world got turned inside out when you attacked me with all those vibrators." Even thinking about it now sends shivers up my spine. I don't know if the first person to come up with 'The Process' should be praised or condemned.

The Advil, coffee and toast were starting to work, and I was feeling a bit better. Gina said that later, we might go out and swim a little, and soak up some sun, but for now, I should just rest. I wasn't about to argue, so I went over and laid down on the couch.

GINA: Tammy was asleep nearly as soon as her head hit the couch. At least I'd been able to clean her up and get some food in her but resting was probably the best remedy to her aches and pains. I got an afghan from the closet and covered her, then went upstairs to make the bed. Going to the basement next, I put the towels in the dryer, then started to wash the sheets. If we keep this up, I'll have to hire someone to come in just to do our stinky laundry!

Going back up, I studied her painting again for a few minutes. I still can't get over how good it looks hanging there. Tammy had done a marvelous job at capturing eroticism without going overboard. The ivy bordering the painting has already started taking hold on the stone, and once it grows some more, I think it's going to make it look that much better.

As quietly as I could, I got my keyboard out from behind the bar, and set it up so I could practice a few songs. Tammy hasn't heard me play the keyboard yet, and I worked on a few love songs I could play for her, keeping the volume down low. I do know some other types of music, but it seems appropriate to play something that says what I'm feeling when I'm with her.

I was afraid I'd woke her up when I heard a low moan coming from the couch, but when I checked, she was still fast asleep. Stifling a giggle, I remembered when I'd gone through 'The Process' -- I had dreams for several days afterwards, when the awesome experience would replay itself over and over. I turned off the keyboard and took my laptop out on the deck so I wouldn't disturb her for a while.

A thought that has been in the back of my mind lately is that I want to get a new haircut. It seems like I've always had this long, straight hair, but I think it's time for a change. I'm in a new place, with a new girlfriend, so maybe it's time for a new Gina Markson as well. Having a pool adds to the reasons for a shorter hairstyle, since it's such a hassle when I get this long blonde mane wet.

Searching through the local salons, I found one that looked interesting. When I went to their website, it looked like a nice place, and it said that they had over 35 years of combined experience in styling. Their online profile said they take a series of digital pictures, then use a computer program to create a virtual picture and can show you how different styles will look before getting it done. I'll have to ask Tammy if she's ever heard of them and see if she might want to get her hair cut as well.

I was so engrossed in my research that I didn't realize Tammy was awake until I felt her arms circle me from behind, and she started nuzzling against my neck. I turned my head, and she kissed me, then asked what I was looking at. I told her about my idea, and she said she'd thought about getting a haircut, too, especially with the summer coming on. She laughed when I asked if she knew any good stylists, and said "Oh, no, girl. Remember, I was a struggling art student, barely able to keep myself in ramen and cheap wine!" She said her haircuts had consisted of getting a friend to trim it a little, not going to some 'fancy-shmancy salon'.

We decided to call tomorrow (Monday) and see about getting appointments. Hopefully, we can get it done before Keme comes in on Wednesday. I wrote down the address and phone number, then shut down my laptop and got up to make some lunch.

TAMMY: Saying she didn't want any grease spatters on her boobies, Gina slipped on an apron and started frying some bacon for BLT sandwiches for lunch. My little nap had helped me a lot, and I was able to slice some tomatoes and get the lettuce ready while she cooked. I set out paper plates, got some chips, and poured us each a glass of soda. We made our sandwiches, then went on the deck to eat, since it was such a gorgeous day out.

While we ate, I told her that I'd dreamt about last night during my nap. She grinned, and said she'd done the same for days, after her 'Process' a few years ago. It's still hard trying to explain the feelings I had when that stupendous orgasm washed over me, the stimulation from 5 different points all coming together to blast me into another dimension!

After eating and cleaning up, Gina asked me if I was ready for some sunbathing. She turned on the stereo, and we went out by the pool after tying our hair in ponytails. The sun felt so good on my naked body, and I let the warm rays continue to bake away my soreness.

We chatted idly while we enjoyed the warm weather. Gina told me about the email from her lawyer, then asked if I wanted to make the trip with her for the closing. I told her I'd love to see her hometown, even though she has always talked bad about it. Growing up in Connecticut, and now living in the shadow of the mountains in Colorado, I have a hard time imagining 'flat' the way Gina describes it. She had told me that if you go out in the country on a clear night, you can see the lights from the nearest city next to her hometown, and it's almost 30 miles away!

There was a comfortable silence for a while, and I almost dozed off before I heard a 'Yeehaw!" and a loud splash when Gina jumped in the pool. Startled, I looked up, and Gina came to the surface with a "Brrrr!" as the cool water made her skin goose pimple. I snickered and told her the goose pimples were nearly as big as her titties. She laughed, and splashed me, telling me to get my butt in the water, too.

I got up and jumped in, gasping as the water immediately stole my breath away. We both bounced around from the chill until we got used to it, and then it started to feel nice. Meeting in the middle of the pool for a delicious kiss helped to get the blood flowing again, and we frolicked around for a few minutes. There was lots of giggling and splashing, then we swam a few lazy laps around the pool. The exercise helped loosen my tight muscles even more.

Getting out to lay back in the lounge chairs, we let the sun dry us. Gina asked how I felt, and I told her I was much better, but thought my time in the sun today was about over. We moved inside and massaged each other all over with the lavender and peppermint lotion. I noticed the keyboard was set up, and asked Gina if she was going to play it for me. She grinned and said she would after supper -- I'm glad, since I haven't heard her on the keyboard yet, though I'm sure she's as good at it as she is with the guitar.

Thinking that a touch of the grape might help, I went and poured us both a glass of wine. Gina was on the couch, and after taking a drink, she let out a loud yawn. I giggled and told her I felt like I'd cheated -- I had a nap earlier, but she didn't. I sat in the corner of the couch, then put a pillow in my lap and told her to lie down. She smiled, kissed me, and put her head down. I flipped through the channels on the TV, and found a channel showing some of the old comedy series from the 60s. It's kind of funny, what some of these shows used to get away with before the world got all 'politically correct'.

Gina went to sleep after a few minutes, while I softly stroked her face and hair. I smiled as the thought crossed my mind that it was a perfect chance for me to get a little payback. As stealthily as I could, I eased myself out from under her head. I moved down, spread her legs a little, and began to lick and kiss her pussy. At first, I went very lightly until she started squirming with arousal, then began tonguing deeper into her sweet tasting tunnel. Her hips started moving up and down on their own accord while I relished her yummy flavor.

GINA: Lying in Tammy's lap was so comfortable that I must have fallen asleep. What woke me up was a warmth in my belly, slowly spreading out across my body. Before I knew what was happening, a shuddering orgasm ripped through me, and my eyes flew open to see Tammy down between my legs, licking my pussy with gusto. I saw her eyes crinkle and felt her smile against my lower lips as she lapped up the last juices of my climax.

I moaned "Oh, god, baby, now THAT'S th' way to wake up from a nap!" She giggled, and came up to kiss me, letting me taste myself from her lips. She said "Darling, you may have broken my pussy last night, but my mouth is still working, and it demanded retribution!" I laughed and took a large drink of wine to cool myself off from the unexpected but wonderful release.

We decided to order Chinese for dinner. I had a menu in my menu drawer, and we called in for a variety of dishes. It was my turn to put on the 'closet wardrobe' when the driver pulled in, and Tammy refilled our wine and set out some plates while I paid for the food. When we dug into the meal, I think both of us realized that something was 'off' about the taste. It wasn't horrible, but I took the menu and threw it in the trash, then put the leftovers down the garbage disposal. Tammy said the food had tasted greasy, like they had been reusing the cooking oil. Even the rice had been pasty, instead of being cooked properly. I told her we'd just have to try another place next time, if they couldn't do any better than this.

To make up for the mediocre meal, we went through a couple of bowls in the vaporizer, and soon had forgotten all about the food. Tammy got up to refill our wine, then asked me when I was going to sing for her. I smiled and kissed her, said I'd love to do it right now, and got up to move over to the keyboard.

There's a couple of leather recliners near the front window, so Tammy curled up in one while I warmed up. I told her "Alright, sweetie, I'm gonna do some more oldies fer ya. I'm sure ya heard 'em all before, an' I 'pologize in advance for any screw ups ya hear!"

Taking a large gulp of wine, I started out playing "Desperado", by The Eagles. It's one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite groups. I had my eyes closed while I sang, only glancing down occasionally at my hands. It's like my brain is seeing the song as I play and knows where my fingers need to be on the keys. When I was finishing up the song, I saw Tammy curled up in the chair, with her pencil drawing away furiously on one of her many sketch pads.

She clapped when I finished, and I asked what she'd been drawing. All she would tell me was she had another idea for a painting, and just wanted to sketch it before she forgot it. I mumbled something about 'damned artists," and she laughed, smiling innocently. I had some more wine, then launched into "Dreaming of You" by Selena.

Tammy had put her sketch pad aside and was listening intently. I knew then that I had her hooked, now it was time to start reeling her in! She sighed and sat back in the chair, eyes closed, when I started on the old classic "Unchained Melody". Her green eyes were glistening when I finished, then she jumped up and came over to kiss me. Smiling, I said there was one more song tonight, and got ready for the knockout punch.

There's been several artist's versions of this, but I always loved the one by Roberta Flack. I heard a small gasp when I started "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face". The piano part is simple, so I was able to look at Tammy while I sang. Tears welled up in her eyes, and I knew that she was feeling what I felt. I finished the song, turned off the keyboard, and said "Tammy, just in case ya missed it, what I'm tryin' to tell ya is that I love ya, baby, so very much!"

TAMMY: Hearing her beautiful music, then the 3 words that both of us are feeling, made my heart take wing and soar through the sky. I went over and put my forehead to hers, and said "Gina, I love you, too. It started when we first met, I think, but now there's not a doubt that you're the best thing that's ever happened in my life. Last night, you took my body to places it's never been before, and tonight, you've taken my heart and soul. I'm yours, my love, for as long as you'll have me." I kissed her as deeply and passionately as I could, and she returned the kiss with her own ardor.

There was still a little light outside, so Gina refilled our wine while I turned out the lights and locked the doors. I took her hand, and we went upstairs, going out on the balcony on the pretense of watching the sunset. Snuggling up on the love seat, we kissed and started taking turns worshipping each other's faces and necks with soft kisses and whispering words of love to each other.

A few low clouds in the distance lit up with orange and yellow as the sun slipped below the horizon, and the night sky took over, the stars twinkling as bright as our eyes. The only sounds were the low hum of the insects and the moans from us as we made out. Every erogenous spot from our shoulder to the tops of our heads were explored and exploited by our mouths while our fingers eagerly roamed over our bodies.

As much as I wanted to stay out and continue, I really had to pee. I stood up, pulled Gina up and said, "We can continue this inside, dear, but I've GOT to go to the bathroom." We finished our wine, went to the bedroom and I dashed to the toilet. After peeing and brushing my teeth, Gina went in for her turn. I slid the 'toy box' out and found a G spot vibrator and stuck it under my pillow -- I'm not through with her yet!

I turned down the bed and turned out the lights, leaving the nightstand lamp on. Gina came out and flopped down on the bed, and I stepped in the bathroom to grab a towel. Waggling my eyebrows at her, I grinned and said, "I don't want to mess up these fresh sheets!" and jumped into bed with her.

Flipping her over to her tummy, I started kissing and licking the back half of her body, working down from her neck to her feet. I could tell by the catch in her breathing when I hit a 'good' spot and gave those places extra attention. She moaned when I spread her butt cheeks and flickered my tongue up and down the crack, circling around the wrinkled pucker of her anus to get it nice and wet.

12