When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 05

Story Info
With new looks and a new toy, the young women’s new love con.
6.6k words
4.68
6.1k
8

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers

When Gina Met Tammy...Ch.5

With new looks and a new toy, the young women's new love continues to grow.

TAMMY: I made myself a fresh mug of coffee, then went down to get a nail and hammer so I could hang my painting. There was a perfect spot between the window by the dining table and the glass deck doors. I tapped the nail in as quietly as I could, so I wouldn't wake Gina, and stepped back to look once I got the painting hung. Yeah, it looks good!

After putting the hammer back, I sat on the couch and turned on the weather. It was almost 7:00 now, so I figured Gina would be rolling out of bed soon. The weatherman said today would be another nice day, much like yesterday had been. I moved over to the island, and got my laptop out, to check my emails and also to look at the salon Gina had seen yesterday. The website said they opened at 8:00, so I found Gina's note and laid it on the counter, to remind us to call as soon as we could.

While I sipped my coffee, I replied to an email Momma had sent, giving me her flight info for Wednesday. I told her that Gina and I were thinking of getting our haircut today, and that I'd send a picture if we did, then told her we both couldn't wait until she got here. I haven't seen Momma since Christmas, and I can't wait for her to meet Gina -- I'm sure they're going to love each other.

Noises from upstairs told me Gina was up, so I made her a mug of coffee. I slipped on the apron, and started frying some Spam, and cracked some eggs to make scrambled eggs. Gina came down and kissed me, bending me over in a dramatic dip, making me giggle. She said "Good mornin', lover," and I said "Good morning, my one and only. Would you be a dear and burn some bread?" She snorted and she got some toast started while I cooked the eggs.

The moment I was waiting for came when I got breakfast on plates, and Gina started taking them to the island. She gasped "What th'...?" Setting the plates down, she went over and looked at the painting, then whirled and looked at me. She asked, "Where in th' hell did this come from, baby?" Smiling, I told her to sit and eat while I explained.

I told her the song "Desperado" she sang last night inspired the painting, and how the image MADE me get up this morning to put it on canvas. When I tried explaining 'the bug', she nodded, saying she understood, because sometimes a song would stick in her head until she could play it and make it 'her' version. We finished breakfast, and she went over to look at the painting closely while I finished cleaning up.

GINA: Once I got the chance to study it closer, I was amazed how Tammy had caught the entire last verse of the song in this one scene. My eyes were tearing up when she came up behind me, hugged me and rested her chin on my shoulder. She whispered "Baby, thank you for opening your gate, and letting me in to love you." I turned around and we kissed each other deeply, the love between us nearly glowing in its intensity.

When we finally broke the kiss, I looked in her eyes and said "Darlin', as much as I wanna take ya and make love to ya all day, I guess we gotta get started on shit." She giggled and agreed. Seeing that it was after 8:00, Tammy called the salon to see about getting appointments. With the phone on speaker, a cheerful voice answered, and after checking her computer, the girl said we were lucky, that they had a cancellation and could get us in at 1:00. Tammy told the girl to book it, and we were all set.

Starting upstairs to the shower, we were figuring out our plan for the day. We needed to go shopping for new bikinis for Keme's visit, and Tammy wanted to drop a couple of paintings by for Margo. That, and lunch in town, should be enough to keep us going until our appointment. Then, Tammy said, we can come home and 'fuck like bunnies'!

With the shower set on mist, we shaved each other, enjoying the mini-orgasms from the shaver. Tammy laughed when I shaved her pussy and said, "I guess you didn't break it too bad, honey, because it feels like it's working fine now!" I grinned, bent down to kiss her slit, and said "Yep, don't taste like it got ruint too bad!"

Turning up the water, we scrubbed each other with body wash, then rinsed off, getting our hair wet but not washing it, since they'll do that at the salon. After drying off and blow drying our hair, we tied it up in ponytails and sat down to put on a bit of makeup. I got 2 of our new sundresses out and pressed them at the ironing board that's attached to the door of the hall closet. With new satin thongs, dresses, and sandals, we went downstairs, and Tammy took a couple of 'Before' pictures of us.

When we got ready to go, I reached in my purse and pulled out an envelope with a bank card in it. I gave it to Tammy, and said "Here, my love, this is yers. I got it th' other day when we went shoppin'. I was pretty sure at the time that I trusted ya, but now I know I trust ya completely. Use this fer anything ya want, fer yerself or fer our home. I ain't gonna make ya account fer every penny, 'cuz ya know I ain't like that. All I ask is ya check with me 'fore ya go buyin' a Lear Jet or yacht or somethin' big, okay?"

TAMMY: I was in shock and could feel the tears starting to well up. Gina smiled, kissed me, and said, "Don't cry, sweetie, you'll ruin yer makeup!" She said she'd fixed it so that I had full access at the bank and had me memorize the PIN that came with the card. I told her again how much I loved her and thanked her for trusting me. She told me that today was on me, and to use the card everywhere we went to make sure it worked okay.

Gina took a couple of pictures of the new painting to show people, and I got the 2 paintings I was going to drop off at Margo's. We headed to town in my Subaru, and I had to keep batting Gina's hand away when she'd reach under my skirt and rub my pussy. I told her to behave, that I didn't want to walk around with wet panties, smelling like cunt drippings. She giggled and stuck out her lip in a pout.

I parked in front of Margo's and we went inside, carrying the paintings. Margo was talking with a woman, and I gasped when I realized who it was. I whispered to Gina "That's Dr. Pederson. She was one of my professors in school!" Margo excused herself, then came over and hugged both Gina and me, and I gave her the paintings. After telling me how good they were, she scurried off to find a place to display them.

Dr. Pederson had recognized me and waved, so I went over and shook her hand. She congratulated me on graduating, then I introduced Gina, saying "Gina, this is one of the best professors I ever had, Dr. Pederson." Laughing as they shook hands, she said "Please, it's Anne. I'm only Dr. Pederson to my students and my mother!" Looking at me, she said "And that goes for you, too, Tammy, since you're not a student anymore."

We stood around talking, and I told Gina that Dr...Anne... had taught us to use and combine different techniques when we painted. Mixing Bob Ross' 'Happy little clouds' and styles from 'the Masters' sounds crazy, but it really works when done right. I blushed when Anne said I was one of her favorite students, and she wished some of her other pupils had half as much talent as I did. Margo had rejoined our little group, and my blush got even deeper when Gina pulled out her phone to show them the pictures of the two paintings I'd done at home.

Showing them the one from this morning first, Gina said "I'm proud of Tammy, too. She did this one just this morning," and passed the phone over so they could see it. Then she scrolled over to the fireplace painting and said "This is th' one I really love. Anne, you did a hellluva good job teachin' my girl!"

My face was so flushed that I think I could have boiled water. Anne and Margo both loved it and did the thumb-finger swipe to enlarge the picture. Margo gasped "My gosh, is that you, Gina?" She nodded, and both ladies asked Gina if she could send them a copy of it. Gina looked at me, and I said okay, so she got their phone numbers and sent them both a copy. Anne said "Tammy, with your permission, I'd like to enlarge and print this, to hang in my classroom to show my students what they can do if they apply themselves." I told her I'd be honored, and I swear I was floating a few inches off the ground.

We talked for a while longer, then Gina came to my rescue and said we needed to get going, we still had shopping to do before our haircuts. Both women hugged us, and Anne wished us good luck in the future, and hoped to see us again. We walked out and Gina put her arm around my waist and kissed me, saying "Stick with me, kiddo. I'll make ya famous!" We giggled and got in the car to head for the dress shop I'd told her about.

GINA: I told Tammy I was sorry if I'd embarrassed her, and she said she wasn't embarrassed about it, that she just wasn't used to being praised like that. I said "Baby, yer good, and I'm damned proud of ya, so I'm gonna keep on tellin' people that." She smiled, and thanked me, saying she'd try to get better about it. Her shyness is so cute, and my love for her crept up another notch.

The dress shop was one I haven't been to before, and they had everything from grungy casual to glitzy evening wear. I told Tammy that we'd have to come back after we got our 'new look', to get something so we could go out clubbing some night. She winked and said she had an idea about that, but as usual, wouldn't tell me any more details. Damned artists!

We went to the swimwear section, finding a wide variety of things from one-piece to outrageous. I picked up a 'designer suit' that was basically three tiny triangles of cloth, held together by string. The only thing that wasn't small was the frigging price! Holding it up, I asked Tammy if this might be too risqué, and she just shook her head at me, laughing. I put it back and we kept looking at more modest suits.

Finding a few in our sizes, we went to the dressing rooms to try them on. I ended up choosing a crème colored bikini that showed off my tan, but still covered my goodies. It had a sarong-style wraparound that went with it, and Tammy said it looked fabulous on me when I came out to model it. Tammy picked out a pale green halter top and a hot pink bottom, along with a thin pullover cover that came down to her thighs. I told her that suit was perfect against her skin, and it really showed off her wonderful figure.

Tammy used her new card to pay for our purchases, and I was pleased that it cleared with no problems. On the way to the car, she giggled about how different it was paying for something without worrying how much was in her account. I grinned at her and told her "Yeah, it takes a little gettin' used to, but yer gonna find out it ain't too bad at all!"

We decided to have lunch at the restaurant where we'd first met. It was a lot busier today, filled mainly with tourists. "Our' booth was full, but there was one open in the back and we sat side-by-side, so we could people-watch while we ate. I noticed the same three old men were at the counter again, and I told Tammy it looked like they were part of the original décor. She had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

Our order came -- tuna salad sandwiches for both of us -- and while we ate, Tammy nudged me and whispered, "Look at that old biddy up there in the second booth, giving us the stink eye." When I looked, I could see the disapproval in the old woman's eyes, so I just winked at her. Her stare quickly shifted, and I told Tammy I should walk over and put my pussy in her face, telling her to disapprove of this! Tammy couldn't hold in the laugh this time, getting us a few glances from the other diners. We kept checking out the variety of people, and Tammy wondered what it was about vacation that made people raid their closets for the most outrageous clothes they had.

At fifteen minutes until 1:00, we got up to leave, and I made a point of holding Tammy's hand and walking past the hateful bitch. I got a pack of gum to freshen our breath with, and Tammy paid with her card. We drove to the salon, getting there with a couple of minutes to spare.

We walked in holding hands, and the cute girl who'd answered the phone earlier greeted us. After getting our names and address entered in her computer, she led us back to a small conference room and asked if we'd like a glass of wine. We agreed, and she came back in a minute with two glasses and told us that Jo and Dee would be in shortly.

TAMMY: We looked around the room while we waited. A laptop was on the table, and a large LCD TV screen was mounted on the wall. In one corner was a stool, with a camera hanging down from the ceiling on a circular track above it. After a few minutes, two nice looking ladies came in, I'd guess in their late 30s or so. The taller blonde lady introduced herself as Jo, and the brunette with her was Dee. They explained that the camera would run around the track, taking digital pictures of whoever was sitting on the stool, then the software would create a digital image in 3D. They could put different hairstyles into the picture and rotate it so that you could see how the style looked from all angles.

Dee said the best way to explain was to show us and asked who was first. Gina said she'd go, then Dee had her sit on the stool, and told her to sit very still. The camera whirred as it made its round, then Jo pushed a few buttons on the laptop and Gina's image popped up on the large screen. She clicked another button, and a huge Afro appeared on Gina's head -- it was hilarious! Laughing, Jo said that was only for demonstration, then cleared the image. Gina sat back in her chair, and both women came over and inspected her hair, checking the texture and thickness. Almost simultaneously, both women said "Pixie!"

Jo sat at the computer and started doing her voodoo, while Dee explained, "Now, Gina, we're going to show you what we think would look very nice on you. Remember, this is only our opinion, and that's like an asshole. Everybody's got one, and they're all different!" That made us giggle, then Jo clicked a button and the picture changed to Gina with short hair, maybe 3 inches long. As she rotated the picture, we could see it came to about the middle of her ear and was tapered in the back. Bangs in the front reached the top of her eyebrows. The way the cut was layered fit Gina's face perfectly.

Gina was mesmerized, as Jo explained that this was a very low maintenance cut. You can wash it and basically tousle it with your fingers to dry it. I did a wolf whistle, and said, "Girlfriend, that is HOT!" Jo showed us a few examples of other styles, like a bob, a pixie-bob, a shoulder length straight cut, and so on, but to me, that Pixie was fantastic.

I think Gina liked it as well, and she looked over at me, a question in her eyes. I said, "It's your hair, babe, so it's up to you, but I like it." She thought about it for a minute, then said yes, that's what she wanted. Jo saved the picture, then it was my turn.

After the camera made its circuit, I sat back in my chair, and both women gave my hair an inspection. Dee said "Tammy, I'm guessing that you're Native American, but the auburn color is throwing me a little." I laughed, and explained that I was one-half Irish, and the red hair and green eyes were the only gifts my father ever gave me. Dee giggled and nodded, and both women huddled together by the laptop, whispering to each other.

I got a little anxious, since it seemed like they were taking a lot longer on my hair than they did Gina's. Jo was clicking buttons, and they'd both point at the laptop screen, and whisper some more. Finally, Jo said "Okay, Tammy, here's what we came up with. The technical term is a choppy shag, and this is what it would look like." With one last click, my picture came up on the big screen. I gasped, and Gina went "Woo Hoo!"

The bangs on this style hung about a half inch below my eyebrow. The sides were nearly to the bottom of my ear, with sideburns that went about an inch lower. As she rotated the picture, the back was near the bottom of my neck. Dee said this cut was like the way Joan Jett and many other celebrities had their hair cut.

To satisfy my curiosity, Jo showed me several other styles as well, but like Gina, I was captivated by the first one. Gina reached over and squeezed my hand, and I decided why not? I said that's the one I wanted, then we finished our wine and the women showed us to the back, where two younger apprentices would wash our hair.

GINA: While our hair was being washed and conditioned, Tammy giggled and said, "You know, Momma is going to freak the hell out when she sees this!" I laughed, telling her I thought she'd probably love it. Once the washing was done, they took us back to the front, to the styling chairs. Jo and Dee came back in, wearing smocks over their nice pantsuits. Jo was going to cut my hair, and Dee would do Tammy's. Before they started, Jo said "Gina, since we're going to cut most of your hair off, would you object if we donated it to Locks of Love?" I've heard about them; they take donated hair to make wigs for young patients undergoing chemotherapy or something that causes their own hair to fall out. I told her I'd love for them to do that, so she took a rubber band and put most of my hair in a ponytail, leaving enough loose so that she could make the bangs and sides the right length.

With a couple of quick snips, she held up my mane, then hung it on the wall under a Locks of Love sign, saying they'd bag it and ship it out once it had dried. Tammy's hair wouldn't be long enough to donate, since it needs to be about a foot long before they can use it, and her new style was going to require her hair being longer anyway. They began cutting and combing, chunks of hair falling on the floor as our hair got shorter and shorter.

We had a great time talking to Jo and Dee while they worked. They said they'd both started styling in their late teens, but had only known each other for about 10 years, and started their own business 5 years ago. Dee added that normally they didn't tell their customers this, but they had been married for about 8 years. She said they could tell we were a couple, though, so it didn't bother her to tell us. Tammy asked how they knew we were together, and Jo laughed out loud. She said "Dear, when you get older, your 'gaydar' gets better. Besides, when you two walked in holding hands, looking at each other with puppy dog eyes, it wasn't too hard to figure out!" I think Tammy and I both blushed bright red!

Dee asked about us, so I told them a sterilized version of how I'd inherited the house and land, and had moved to Durango a few months ago, leaving out the part about the millions I had. I said I'd met Tammy at a restaurant in town, where she was sitting on the curb out front with her ragged clothes, trying to sell charcoal sketches to the tourists. Since I was such a compassionate person, I'd taken her in and fed her, before I'd taken her home and chained her to the basement to keep as my sex slave.

Jo and Dee were laughing like crazy while Tammy protested that none of that was true! She said we'd met after she graduated from Fort Lewis, and I was a totally lost redneck in a big city who was used to living in a mud hut in Texas. Even though Durango only has about 18 thousand population, she said I had looked like a deer caught in headlights, and she felt sorry for me. After teaching me to use a fork and spoon, today was my first time in public.

I laughed and threatened to spank Tammy right in front of these nice ladies. Jo giggled and said, "Well, it certainly looks like you two are a perfect match, but God help the rest of the world!" I asked Jo to get my phone out of my purse, then showed them the two painting pictures, saying "Here's what my girl really can do. 'Sides bein' damn cute, she's a mighty fine artist." They both loved the pictures, and complimented Tammy, making her blush again.

evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers
12