When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 08

Story Info
Keme's visit ends unexpectedly, and the girls have a night out.
7.6k words
4.79
4.5k
8

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers

Keme's visit ends unexpectedly, and the girls have a night out with their 'dates'.

TAMMY: I woke up first on Friday morning, but having Gina spooned up against my back felt so nice that I laid there enjoying the feeling for a while. Thinking about the last week brought a smile to my face. So much has changed in such a short time!

I carefully pried Gina's fingers off of my necklace that she fell asleep holding, then eased out of bed to go to the bathroom. After peeing and brushing my teeth, I 'combed' my shag out with my fingers, put on some panties and my robe and went downstairs. I was the only one up so far, so when my coffee was ready, I set out 2 more mugs for when Gina and Momma got up.

Sitting at the island, I got the information on the Bahamas resort and used my new iPad to look up the website. The earliest dates that we'd be able to book our stay was in July. I bookmarked the page so Gina and I can look at it later and decide when we want to go. The voucher is good until December, but I'm leery about going during the fall, since that's hurricane season there.

Noises from both ends of the upstairs told me that Gina and Momma were awake. I started a mug of coffee for them both, and they came downstairs together just as the second mug was finishing. After a round of good morning kisses, we all sat at the island to enjoy our coffee. Momma said that she wanted to steal the mattress in her room because it was so damn comfortable that she'd fallen asleep almost immediately last night. I guess that means Gina and I were successful in muffling our orgasmic screams during our evening event!

GINA: Tammy made us a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon while we figured out what we were going to do today. We decided to spend the day in Durango, shopping and sightseeing. I checked the weather and it's supposed to be another warm day, just right for shorts and T shirts. We all went upstairs for a shower and to get dressed.

While we were driving into town, Tammy said she wanted to stop by Margo's shop first and introduce Keme to Margo. When we got there, Margo was busy with a customer, so we waved at her and browsed around while we waited. Once she had finished, Margo came over and hugged Tammy and me, and Tammy introduced her Momma. Margo was in awe of how beautiful Keme is, and told us she couldn't help but see where Tammy got her looks from.

The chatter was flowing when Keme's phone started buzzing. She looked at it and said it was from her boss at Foxwoods, so she excused herself and went outside while Tammy and I kept talking to Margo. After a few minutes, Keme came rushing back in, still on the phone, and asked Margo if she had some paper and a pen she could use. Keme had a worried look on her face, and Margo took her to her office.

Margo came out a minute later, and she had a concerned look as well. She said she hadn't heard much, but when she left, Keme had been saying something about a hospital. We were all wondering what had happened until Keme came out about 10 minutes later. She still looked worried, and I could tell she'd been crying.

Margo got a box of tissues and gave them to Keme. While she was wiping her eyes and blowing her nose, Keme started explaining that Angie had been in a car wreck, and was in the hospital. Apparently, her seminar group had broken for lunch, and she was riding with some of the attendees to a restaurant. An elderly man had a seizure or heart attack and ran a red light, T-boning the car Angie was riding in.

Keme didn't know all the details and her boss had said Angie's injuries weren't life threatening, but she was banged up pretty good. Keme told us her boss had told her to forget the California trip, that he'd send someone else out so that she could get back as soon as possible. He told Keme to make whatever plans she needed, and to let him know.

TAMMY: We were all in shock, though not nearly as bad as Momma. After some quick goodbye hugs from Margo, we started towards home so Momma could get things ready to go back to Connecticut. On the way, Momma tried calling the hospital, but since she wasn't family, they wouldn't give her any details on Angie.

Frustrated, Momma sat on the couch when we got home and called Angie's brother, who lives about 50 miles from Mashantucket. He said that the hospital had called him, and told him Angie was still in the ER. She was getting CAT and MRI scans, but her brother said she had a broken leg, several bruised or broken ribs, and a dislocated shoulder. Her face was bruised up and they thought she might have a mild concussion as well. He was on his way to the hospital and told Keme he'd call her as soon as he got there and had some more news.

Momma was trembling while she called the travel agency that they used, trying to book the earliest flight she could get to Hartford. Gina poured a glass of Scotch that Momma took gratefully while she was talking. We sat on the couch beside her, my hand squeezing Gina's tightly while we waited. Momma got up and was pacing the room, cursing the music she had to listen to on hold while the agent checked what was available.

The agent finally came back on, and was able to get Momma booked on a flight leaving Durango around 4:00. There was an hour layover in Denver, then a direct flight to Hartford that would put her back in Connecticut at about 1:00 AM. Momma wrote down the details, then called her boss back with the itinerary. He told her he'd have a car waiting for her in Hartford to bring her back to the hospital.

With a big sigh, Momma sat down and finished her drink, trying to get her nerves calmed down. We had 4 hours to get her packed and to the airport in time, so there wasn't a huge rush. I put my arm around Momma and hugged her, telling her everything would be okay. She went upstairs to pack and get dressed while we waited to hear from Angie's brother.

GINA: Tammy and I went up to help Keme finish packing. We took her suitcases downstairs to my car, then went back in to wait. I fixed another drink for Keme -- I didn't want her to get drunk, but the Scotch was helping her to calm down from all the adrenaline that was rushing through her. With an hour left before we needed to leave, Angie's brother called from the hospital. He told us that Angie was in a room now, and she was okay but heavily sedated. The scans hadn't shown any other internal injuries, her shoulder had been put back in place and her leg had been set and she had a cast from mid-thigh to her ankle. Both her tibia and fibula had been broken, but they were clean breaks, and they were able to get them set with no problems.

He said there was a cut on her forehead that took a few stitches to close, and both eyes had crescent shaped 'shiners'. She had two cracked ribs, but they had wrapped them in a compression wrap and didn't think any further action was needed. Keme thanked him for the update, then told him she'd be coming in tonight and would go straight to the hospital.

After hanging up, Keme called her boss and filled him in. She asked if it would be okay if she took some time off, and her boss was very understanding and told her to take as long as she needed. He said he was in contact with Angie's boss, and they both wished Keme and Angie well, and asked to be kept in the loop. When she ended that call, Keme collapsed on the couch crying, mainly with relief that Angie was going to be alright. Tammy and I sat on either side of her, trying to console her as much as we could.

Keme finished her drink and went to the bathroom to fix her makeup. She tried to apologize to us for leaving so soon, but we told her that no apology was needed, that this shit happens sometimes. We got in my Suburban and started out towards the airport. Keme was in a much better frame of mind now that she knew Angie would be okay, and we all chatted lightly on the way.

TAMMY: We saw a sign for a roadside rest area, and Momma asked Gina if she could stop there. Once we'd parked, Momma said she didn't need to use the restroom or anything, but she wanted to tell us both something and didn't want to cause another wreck when she did! She got out of the car, and we joined her in the warm sun.

She said, "I've been thinking about this for a while, girls, but this accident with Angie has made my mind up for certain. I'm going to go back, take care of her, and then I'm going to ask her to marry me. I just wanted you two to know, since you're my immediate family...and yes, Gina, I consider you a part of my family!"

Gina and I both squealed with joy and we were dancing around like kids playing 'ring-around-the-rosy'! We both gave Momma a big sloppy kiss, and I've never seen her eyes gleaming like they are now. I told Momma that she had to stop with all of these surprises she's been springing on me because my heart was fixing to burst.

The somber mood was forgotten, and we drove the rest of the way to the airport. Gina told Momma that WE wanted to pay for their honeymoon, to anywhere they wanted to go. Momma laughed and said it was probably still a few months away, but Gina was insistent on her letting us know where they decided.

I am so happy right now, and not just for Momma. I've noticed how Gina isn't saying things using 'I' or 'me' -- it's always 'we' or 'us'! God, I love her so much.

At the airport, Momma checked her big suitcase and got her boarding passes. Before going through security, we stood in the main lobby saying our goodbyes. Momma took Gina's hands, and said, "Gina, I wish we'd had more time together, but know this...I already love you like a daughter, and I can tell you and Tammy are perfect for each other. Take care of her, or I'll have to come back and hurt your cute little ass!" Gina crossed her heart and told her she would, then they shared a big hug and a kiss.

Then Momma took my hands, saying "Little one, you've got something special in that girl. I'm so glad that you two are together, and you didn't have to wait like this foolish old woman to find true love." We kissed each other, and I told her to call me as soon as she heard anything else about Angie. After a final group hug and round of kisses, Momma got in the short line to go through security. Gina and I stood, arms around each other, until Momma went through the metal detector and with a last wave, was swallowed up in the bowels of the airport.

GINA: Tammy and I walked back to the car in a mixture of happiness and sadness. Before starting back, another feeling started creeping up on me. I leaned over and kissed Tammy and said, "Sweetheart, do you realize we ain't had any food since breakfast? I'm hungry! I think we need to eat, then go home an' fuck each other silly!" Tammy laughed and rubbed my crotch, saying I must be a mind reader.

We stopped at the pizzeria that we both liked and had a nice salad and pizza for dinner. On the way home, I stopped at the flower shop and we wired a huge bouquet of flowers to the hospital where Angie was, then drove home. We were barely inside the door before Tammy was all over me, kissing me as she stripped off my clothes. I returned the favor, and we fell on the couch, naked and groping each other.

My pussy was drenched with desire as we positioned ourselves in a 69 and ate each other out. Tammy was as horny as I was, and our muffled screams reverberated when we both came in an explosive orgasm. She turned around and we kissed deeply, sharing the cum and licking the stray liquids from each other's face.

Red faced and panting, but satisfied for now, Tammy got up to pour us a glass of wine while I loaded up the vaporizer. Giggling from the THC, we polished off the wine quickly, so I refilled our glasses and we went out to the hot tub. Soaking away the tension from the day, I told Tammy it was a shame her Momma hadn't been able to enjoy the soothing jets of water.

Tammy had brought her phone out with her, and Keme called from Denver while we were in the tub. She said she'd just been talking to Angie's brother, who was at the hospital, and she'd been able to talk to Angie for a minute. Although Angie was still drugged up, she told Keme that she was okay, and had even managed to eat a little bit of the 'horrible' hospital food. Her brother told Keme that Angie looked pretty good, considering. He said none of the other people involved in the wreck were hurt very bad, since the main brunt of the crash had been on Angie's side. The driver of the other car was in the same hospital, and he indeed had suffered a heart attack, though he was expected to be okay.

TAMMY: With that bit of good news, I was finally able to release the built-up anxiety that I'd had. I told Momma to call us as soon as she got to the hospital, but she told me that Angie's brother had said he was fixing to get kicked out, and they weren't going to allow visitors until tomorrow, so she was going to go home for a few hours when she got back. She promised to call me when she got home, regardless of the time.

Our skin was starting to curdle, so we climbed out of the tub and dried off. Without a word needing to be spoken, I led Gina up to the bedroom. We washed our faces and brushed our teeth, then laid on the bed kissing passionately. Our hands roamed over each other tweaking nipples and teasing clits until we were both gasping. Gina rolled over and slid the 'toy box' out, picking out a monstrous double dildo.

Grinning, she rubbed one end up and down my slit, getting it nice and slippery, then pushed several inches up inside my pink wetness. Lubing up the other end with her juices, she slipped the phony phallus inside her, and we slowly worked the dildo in until we were both filled. Gina pressed on the switch and the creature came alive, vibrating and making us both cry out with ecstasy.

We kissed and groped while we fucked each other with the toy. Moans and screams filled the night air while we ravaged ourselves. Several settings on the vibrator let us change the tempo from time to time, each new pattern creating different sensations and eliciting another round of joyous noises. There was enough of the dildo still exposed so that one of us could hold it while we fucked the phallus in and out of our quivering pussies.

Our orgasmic tides crashed one after another. I don't know how long we fucked, but we kept going until we were both too exhausted to move and collapsed side-by-side. The fake dick was still buzzing away in our vaginas, bringing more climaxes until I couldn't take it anymore and shut the damn thing off! Easing it out of my sopping cunt, I removed the other end from Gina and we licked the whole thing clean of cum. Sweat was glistening on our bodies as we lay there in the aftermath, and we kissed as we came down from the blissful high.

The 'pssshhh' of the air freshener made us giggle as it struggled to clear the air of our sexual aroma. Gina got up and opened one of the French doors to let some of the heady smell out of the room, and I took the cum-dampened duvet off the bed and dumped it down the laundry chute. We took a quick shower to rinse off the perspiration, wincing when the water hit our inflamed labia.

Just in case, Gina got a blanket out from the hall closet, since our duvet sacrificed itself during our tryst. It's still warm enough that the sheets will probably be enough, though. Besides, we have each other to cuddle against! We got into bed totally wiped out from our session with the cock from hell. We kissed each other and I took the big spoon spot against Gina. It didn't take long at all until I was overcome by sleep, dreams of Gina filling my head.

******

GINA: Tammy's phone buzzing roused us both from our deep sleep. I looked at the bedside clock, and it was 2:30 AM. Sleepily, Tammy answered...it was Keme on the phone, calling us like she promised to say she'd made it back okay. Tammy asked how she was holding up, and Keme said she was tired, but felt good knowing that she'd get to see Angie in a few hours. We thanked her for calling, and told her to call us back tomorrow from the hospital. We'd like to say Hi to Angie and tell her to hurry up and get better. Tammy ended the call and we kissed each other before immediately falling back to sleep.

I woke up again a few hours later. Tammy was still draped around my back so I got out of bed as carefully as I could to go do my PWB. My poor pussy was still very tender from the abuse it suffered last night, but at least I don't have to put on any panties or anything to irritate it more this morning!

With a fresh mug of coffee, I turned on the weather. Damn, I'm loving the climate here -- today is supposed to be another gorgeous day. I heard Tammy getting up, and smiled to myself while I started a fresh mug of coffee for her. She came downstairs naked and kissed me before settling down with her steaming brew. I asked her if her coochie was as sore as mine. She snorted then laughed, saying she hadn't heard that word in ages, then admitted that her pussy was sore as hell too.

I said "Darlin', ya wanna take a chance and see if that peppermint and lavender lotion will help? I'll even go first, if ya will stand by me in case the tingle is too much!" She giggled and said sure, so I got the bottle and cautiously rubbed some of the cream on my crotch. Holy crap, did that feel good! Tammy could tell by the grin on my face that it was okay, so she grabbed the bottle and put some of the calming fluid on her own aching cunt.

I told Tammy I was going to go all out for breakfast. I got out a box of corn flakes, some milk and orange juice, and sliced up a banana. While we ate, Tammy showed me the resort website on her iPad, and we booked a cottage for the last week of July. This is going to be so much fun!

TAMMY: While we sipped on our second cup of coffee, Gina took one of my hands and said "Honey, I'm gonna need yer help on somethin'. I been thinkin' that, 'sides th' honeymoon fer yer Momma and Angie, we oughta pay fer th' rings and th' weddin'. I'll need yer help convincin' yer Momma that this'll be our gift to 'em. Whaddya think?"

I looked at her, a huge smile starting to creep across my face, and said, "Baby, that's a fantastic idea. Goddammit, that's why I love you so much! Yeah, it'll probably take some coercion, but I think I can get Momma to go along with it." I leaned over and kissed her, the by-now familiar swelling of my heart starting up again.

Almost on cue, my phone rang and it was Momma. She was with Angie at the hospital, and told us that Angie was awake and already complaining about having to stay in the hospital for another day. Momma put her phone on speaker so that we could talk to Angie as well.

I asked Angie how she felt, and she said considering everything, she wasn't too bad. She thanked us for the beautiful arrangement of flowers, and Momma said she'd send some pictures after we hung up. I heard Momma giggling in the background when Angie asked me if Momma had always been so bossy. Laughing, I told her yes, and that she'd better be a good girl and listen to Momma, or else she might get tied down to the bed and force-fed with strained beets. Angie laughed, followed by a loud "OW", the pain caused by her cracked ribs.

Momma quipped "Strained beets? Wow, little girl, I never knew you had such a mean streak. I was thinking about strained carrots, but the beets are a good touch!" Gina joined in, saying "Hell, Angie, y'all be eatin' like a queen! Back in Texas, ya'd prob'ly get a mud pie with rattlesnake milk." Angie was trying not to laugh, and begged us to stop because it hurt her. We apologized, and told Angie seriously that she should let Momma take care of her for as long as she needed. Momma said the doctor told her that Angie could probably be released tomorrow, but would need to stay in bed for a week or so while her shoulder and ribs mended. Since the leg bone breaks were so clean, they figured she'd probably have to have the cast on for a month, then they could put her in a boot until it was completely healed.

evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers
12