When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 10

Story Info
The girls arrive in Texas, and Tammy gets to see Gina’s children.
8.4k words
4.73
4k
8

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Gina Met Tammy...Ch.10

The girls arrive in Texas, and Tammy gets to see Gina's childhood hometown.

GINA: I woke up sweating in spite of the hotel A/C being on. Looking at my phone, I saw it was only 2:00 AM! Shit, this bed really sucks big time. Looking over at Tammy, she was lucky enough to be sleeping, though a sheen of sweat covers her, too. Maybe a little snack will let me get back to sleep!

I moved down, carefully opening Tammy's legs enough for me to begin licking on her sweaty pussy. The salty taste added to her luscious flavor that I was so used to, and I savored her as I licked up and down her bare slit. She moaned in her sleep, but I moved slowly so as not to wake her -- just yet!

Using my finger to expose her glistening pearl clit, I tickled it with the tip of my tongue. The moans got louder until I saw her hand go up to cover her mouth, her eyes looking into mine lustily. Moving my mouth down, my tongue slipped into her hot flesh while my fingers took over the clit duty, rolling and tugging on the turgid button.

With a sudden arch in her back, Tammy came in my mouth, and my desire for a snack was fulfilled with her orgasmic flow. I kissed my way up her body, tasting her sweet sweat with each press of my lips. Reaching her mouth, I kissed her and looked at her gleaming green eyes. Smiling, I said, "I couldn't sleep on this rock pile, so I figgered a lil' bite t' eat might let me get back t' sleep."

TAMMY: I giggled through my after-climax haze when Gina told me that. Hell, what's good for the goose... Flipping over to get on top, I kissed my way down her damp body until I reached her already oozing lips. Lapping up the pre-cum, I moved up to coax her clit out of hiding, circling the little bud with my tongue.

Two fingers easily found their way into the swampy folds of her labia, instinctively curling to caress her sweet spot. Alternating between blowing and sucking on her clit, my fingers tapped on the spongy tissue of her G spot. Looking up at her while I enjoyed her pussy, I saw her eyes closed, her head thrown back, and the side of her hand in her mouth to hold in the whimpering noises.

Her walls inside were pulsing, clutching at my fingers while my other hand rubbed over her clit and my mouth moved to suck up her juices. I felt her body tense and let out a "mmmmppphhh" as the orgasm pounded ashore. She trembled as the waves rushed through her, and I slid up to kiss her, each of us tasting the other's climax on our lips.

We both giggled when I said, "Mmmm, baby, maybe you're right. I feel more relaxed after a bit of a nibble." Gina said this hotel was definitely getting a one-star review! We both laid back, our fingers interlocked but too hot to try and cuddle together. Slowly, we were able to go back to sleep for a few more hours in the sweltering humidity.

GINA: Waking up again at 6:30, still feeling like I was in a tropical forest, I went to pee and brush my teeth. Tammy was awake when I came out, so she went in the bathroom to have her turn. She came out and said "Damn, did you see the shower? It's just a frigging bathtub with a showerhead! That's going to be hard for both of us to move in." We're both so used to the huge shower at home, so this will really be a challenge. I told her it's either that or shower alone, so we decided to take a chance.

The showerhead had one setting -- STING. Somehow, we managed to get washed and our hair shampooed as quick as we could so we could get out of the piercing needles. After we dried off, Tammy said "Ugh! I feel like I've still got a layer of dirt on me. This water sucks!" I laughed and got the lotion, spreading it all over her body from head to toes. Saying that felt better, she did the same for me.

We got dressed in 'conservative' shorts and T shirts, since we only have a few hours of driving left and don't want to look too shabby when we get there. Tammy wheeled our suitcase out to the car while I checked out of the room. I'd seen a Waffle House a few blocks away when we drove in yesterday, so we went there for breakfast. After a great breakfast with waffles, eggs, and bacon, we drove to a gas station and filled up, getting a couple of large coffees to go.

TAMMY: Since Gina knew where she was going, she said she'd drive the rest of the way so that we wouldn't have to use the GPS. She said with some of the roads she was going to take, it would drive the 'bitch in the box' nuts, having to continuously recalculate! The landscape around us was a lot like what we'd driven across yesterday, miles and miles of nothing. I could see that the land was getting flatter though, and after an hour or so of driving, what Gina had told me became apparent. You could see for miles in any direction, with no mountains or hills anywhere!

We passed a sign designating the border, and Gina said "Welcome to Texas, m'dear...or at least, th' part yer gonna see for th' next few days!" I started noticing farmhouses dotting the countryside, and more fields where green crops were growing. She explained that the farmers grew sorghum, corn, wheat, and soybeans, but in the Panhandle, cotton was King. With a bit of a boast, she said that if I looked at the money in my wallet, it probably had cotton fibers in it from West Texas.

There was maybe an hour left of driving, so I settled back and enjoyed the scenery. Occasionally, we'd see a cloud of dust where a farmer was out plowing his fields. Being used to mountains and tall trees in New England and Colorado, it really was different for me to see the flat land with hardly any trees at all.

It was almost like someone had flipped a switch. I could tell the humidity was much less here, and it was comfortable even though the temperatures were in the 80s. When we were about 20 miles from our destination, Gina said "Now darlin', yer fixin' t' enter the land of homophobes. I don't really give a shit, but just be prepared fer a lot of nasty looks and snide comments. These people are still stuck in a 40s- and 50s-era time warp." I told her I didn't care either, as long as she was with me.

I looked at my phone, and it said 11:00. When I mentioned that I thought we'd made good time, Gina laughed and said "Naw, honey, it's noon. Remember, we're on Central Time now. Kinda like changin' over to daylight savin' time again!" I groaned at the thought of losing another hour so soon.

Gina took the exit to her hometown, and we drove down the main 'drag'. She said the actual town was about 7,000 people, but it swelled to over 12,000 when you counted the people that lived in the country nearby. The traffic control in the town made me chuckle, consisting of 2 sets of flashing yellow lights for a school zone, and that was it! I was surprised at how low everything was -- most of the buildings were single story, with only a few being 2 or 3 story. Gina said most of the towns in West Texas were the same way, except for the bigger cities. Everybody built out instead of up, since there was plenty of space to spread out and the price of land was so much cheaper than the 'civilized' world prices.

GINA: I asked Tammy if she was hungry yet, and she said she probably could eat a little. I pulled into what I consider one of the best places in the world for hamburgers, a Whataburger. I ordered 2 Junior burgers and sodas, and told Tammy that even the small size would be more than we wanted, but it was worth it.

The girl brought our order out on one of those old-fashioned trays that hang from your window. Tammy gaped at the size and said "My God, this is a small? What do they do for a full size, drop the whole cow on a bun?" I laughed and told her to just try it and tell me it wasn't the greatest.

Taking a bite, her eyes rolled and she said "Wow! That IS delicious. Hell, if I'd had one of these places in Connecticut, I'd weigh 500 pounds!" I giggled and had a bite of my burger, the taste taking me back to my high school days, and how many jalapeno/cheese burgers I've eaten. Since these Juniors were so big and we were still a little earlier than our normal lunch time, we only managed to get about half of the hamburger eaten before we had to stop. I told Tammy that this was just her first introduction into 'Texas cuisine'!

Figuring Jerry was still out to lunch, I drove around town showing Tammy the sights. I showed her all three schools I'd gone to, from First grade through my Senior year. Going by my parent's house, there was a semi-trailer parked in front, but the house looked locked up and there wasn't any movement inside or out. I was a little sad to know that the last traces of my family now belonged to someone else. Except for me, the only remnants of the Markson family were the plots of land where they all resided now in the cemetery. Tammy saw the tear starting to fall from my eye, and gently reached over to brush it away. She took my hand and squeezed it, and I smiled my unspoken thanks to her.

I asked her if she would mind if I went to the cemetery after we met with Jerry, and she said not at all, that she understood. We kept driving around the residential area, with me pointing out where this bitch lived, or that dork, and so on, telling little stories about growing up here. Over there was the local bootlegger, where a quart of beer was $5, then there was the house where one of the 'fine, upstanding citizens' lived who just happened to be the area source for marijuana. Living in a small town like this, there aren't many sights to see, so the Grand Tour didn't take long.

Back on the 'drag', I drove to Jerry's office building. His Escalade was in the parking lot, so I parked and we went inside. It took his secretary Jane a second to recognize me, but once the light went off, she jumped up and came around to hug me. She said she loved my short hair, and gave Tammy a hug and a huge smile when I introduced her. Jane knows I'm gay, is cool with it, and she told me I'd definitely found a gorgeous girlfriend, making Tammy blush.

Jane was a few years older than me, but having had 3 kids made her look a lot older. She's still a good person, though, and takes care of Jerry's business like a pro. Looking at her desk phone, she said Jerry was on a call, so we chatted for a few minutes while we waited. I told her how much I loved living in Durango, and she complained that everything here was still about the same as when I was here last for my parent's funerals.

TAMMY: Jane glanced at her phone again and saw Jerry was off his call. I was excited to finally meet the man who was helping Gina with her legal matters and her new-found wealth. Jane got him on the intercom, and, winking at Gina, said there were 2 lovely ladies waiting to see him. A very strong male voice replied "Okay, Jane, give me a second to get my tie straightened out and send them in." Jane laughed and said "Jerry, y'know ya ain't wore a tie in years, 'cept in court", then motioned us to go inside.

Whoa! If I was straight, I would have melted into a puddle of pussy juice when I saw Jerry. He's probably 6'2", with dark hair showing just a bit of gray at the temples. The Polo shirt and jeans he's wearing reveal a very fit body, and his dark eyes look like they could pierce armor. Guessing, I'd say he's probably about the same age as Momma, in his early forties, and VERY handsome.

His perfect white teeth flashed in a huge smile when Gina yelped "JERRY!" and ran to hug him. He planted a big kiss on Gina's lips, then held her at arm's length, looking at her. "Gina, damn good to see ya, girl," he said, "Ya look fantastic, and that hair! Wow!"

Gina blushed, then said "Aww, thanks Jerry. Y'all are lookin' good, too! Are ya still breakin' all the girl's hearts?" An easy laugh poured out and Jerry said, "Yeah, right. Ya saw the huge line of adorin' fans out there, huh?" Gina giggled and said, "I figgered ya had done screwed 'em all an' sent 'em home!" They both laughed, then Gina came over and put her arm around me. "Tammy, this is Jerry Ferguson, hunk, heartbreaker, and damn nice guy," she said, "Oh, yeah, he's a pretty fair lawyer, too. Jerry, this is Tammy McKesson, th' hottest lil' Injun ya ever wanna meet."

I put my hand out, and Jerry took it, then pulled me in for a hug. When he released me, those eyes penetrated to my soul and he said "Tammy, so nice t' finally meet ya. I don't envy ya though, tryin' t' put up with this lil' hellcat!" Giggling, I told him it wasn't easy, but the perks of the job made it worth it. He gave me a knowing wink, and I knew then, I liked this man!

Gina held my hand while we all sat around a small conference table in Jerry's office. The small talk was constant, mainly between Gina and Jerry, but they both made sure to include me in the conversation. Jerry asked what tribe I was from, about college, how I met Gina... things like that. I felt at ease with him right away, and was really enjoying the back and forth between the 3 of us.

GINA: It's great seeing Jerry again, and I can tell he likes Tammy, and vice-versa. When Tammy was telling him about her art degree, I pulled out my phone to show him the picture of the fireplace painting. He studied the picture and said, "Tammy, that is spectacular! Y'all gotta make sure an' show that to Marcie. She'll flip out over it!"

I asked him how Marcie was doing, and he smiled and said she was great, still working as the branch manager at a local bank. He said she had just about got over her 'empty-nest' feelings since their daughter left for college last fall. When I asked about his daughter, he proudly said "Fer some damn fool reason, Kerry decided she wants to be a lawyer like her ol' man, so she's studyin' that, an' doin' great!"

We kept talking and laughing for a while, then Jane's voice came over the intercom "Jerry, if ya can roll yer tongue up an' put yer eyes back in th' sockets, ya got a client comin' in about 15 minutes." Grinning, Jerry replied "Okay, Jane, thanks. But ya know I only got eyes fer yer cute butt, cupcake!" We heard Jane snort, and say "Yeah, right, big boy."

Standing up, Jerry said Marcie had taken the afternoon off to get ready, so we could go to his house anytime. I asked him if they still lived in the same place, and he said "Yep, that lil' shack out yonder just past th' Hopkins ol' place. Ya know us, livin' like a coupla hermits out in th' boonies."

When I asked if there was anything I needed to bring, he said, "Nope. Th' brisket has been smokin' all night, I made a batch o' Sangria, an' th' taters are prepared to sacrifice themselves fer tater salad!" Laughing, I told him I was going to go to the cemetery, then maybe drive around a little showing Tammy the area, then we'd go to his house. He said he'd be there around 5:00, and gave us a hug and kiss on the cheek when we left, warning us to beware of Rufus and Doofus when we went to his place.

Saying goodbye to Jane, we went out to the car. I leaned over and kissed Tammy, and asked her what she thought. She said she really liked Jerry and Jane, then asked me who Rufus and Doofus were. I giggled and said they were his German Shepherd dogs that looked ferocious but were really just goofy sweethearts.

TAMMY: Now that the long drive is over, I'm really glad I got to come along on this trip! Meeting Jerry (and Jane) was great, and I can see why Gina is keeping him as her lawyer. He's easy to get along with, but I could tell his humor concealed his intelligence. We stopped by a flower shop on the way out of town, and Gina got three small bouquets of spring flowers in staked holders for the graves. The cemetery was about a half-mile outside the city limits, and Gina pulled in and drove to where her parent's graves were.

I asked her if she wanted to be alone, and she said "Naw, dear, c'mon with me. I wanna introduce th' family t' th' girl I love with all my heart." She got one of the bouquets and we walked over to the headstone at her parent's graves, where she put the flowers. Tears were brimming from her eyes when Gina put her arm around me and said, "Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. Y'know, I loved ya both, even though we didn't see eye-to-eye a lot of th' time. Somehow y'all managed t' raise me pretty good in spite of me bein' different than what y'all thought I should be. I just wanted t' introduce y'all to th' gal who's made my life complete. I miss ya both, an' me I hope y'all are doin' okay up there." She sniffled, then smiled at me and kissed me.

We went to the car and I got some tissues so we could wipe our eyes and noses, then Gina got another bouquet and we walked over to the section where the military graves were. She found her brother Mark's grave, and placed the flowers. Gina said, "Hey, Buddy. Y'know, it hurt like hell when ya got killed, but I'm damn proud of ya. Ya knew almost as soon as I did 'bout me bein' gay, an' ya was always my rock. Havin' ya at my back made it a lot easier growin' up queer. I wanted ya t' meet my best friend and girlfriend Tammy. Thank ya, Mark, fer carin' enough 'bout our country t' do what ya did." After more tears and sniffles and kisses, Gina got the final bouquet and we walked around to where her grandparents were buried. She explained that her Gramma had died when she was only 2, so she didn't remember her, but from what we've heard about Jake, she must have been a good woman to put up with him.

Putting the flowers down, she held me again and said "Thank ya, Granpa, fer th' house that's now my home. I just wish that I'd known ya better, but I want ya t' know that Tammy an' me are happy now in yer ol' home." We walked back to the car, arms around each other, and I gave Gina the most love-filled kiss I could muster and thanked her for bringing me here with her. I told her I hated the opinion of her that her parents had, but couldn't be too mad because they'd given me their daughter to love.

GINA: When we got back to the car, I took a minute to compose myself and wipe the tears and snot from my face. I looked at Tammy and said, "Okay, baby, back to th' livin'." She smiled, and we drove off, driving around the dirt roads while I showed her where I grew up. Besides seeing some farmers out plowing, there were also a lot of center-pivot irrigation wheels making their slow circle. Tammy had me stopping several times to take pictures, and she squealed in delight when I showed her a pasture that had a prairie dog colony living in it. The warning 'Yahoo' they sounded when a human or a predator approached and then the way they disappeared in their burrows made her giggle, and she thought they were just so cute. I told her that in spite of a lot of people trying to eradicate them, the prairie dogs were actually vital to the ecosystem.

While she was trying to get pictures of the critters running around, I looked one up on my phone and showed her their long claws and teeth, telling her she didn't want to try and catch one! Every once in a while, we heard a pack of coyotes start howling. She grinned and said she wished she could see one, but I told her that even though there were a lot more of them here than at home, the chances of ever seeing one were slim. During my 18 years growing up here, I've only seen a pack once, and that had been at night.

She got some pictures of hawks circling overhead, searching for prairie dogs, field mice, or other small creatures for food. We drove by a deserted farmhouse and barn that was falling apart, and she got a great shot of a HUGE barn owl perched on the crumbling roof of the barn, its head turning as it looked for a meal, too. I was on one road when we scared up a jackrabbit, and Tammy tried to get a picture of it when it sped away from us, leaving puffs of dust when its powerful hind legs pushed it forward. She exclaimed "Damn, that's a big rabbit!" I laughed and told her they were actually hares, and how we'd driven along these roads in high school, trying to chase them down at night. The chances of that were not very good, since they can run about 40 MPH and turn on a dime at a full speed run.