When Helen Met Frank

Story Info
He's very big, she's very small. But determined.
3.4k words
4.37
16.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How two of my characters some readers know first met. Not a shred of romance in sight.

Frank heard the noises as soon as the apartment door opened. He kind of sighed and rolled his eyes. He picked the groceries back up, got through the door and bumped it closed. As he put the groceries away, he really couldn't tune the sounds out.

His roommate had a girl over. And she was kind of vocal.

"Yeah. Fuck yeah, that's good," he heard clearly. She seemed to be having a good time.

He had to use the can which meant passing by Luke's room. Damn it, the door wasn't even closed.

He tried to stride past without looking and he mostly succeeded but out of the corner of his eye he did get a split-second snapshot of what was happening on the bed.

He was past the door, registering what the snapshot had reveled and he hesitated. Was Luke fucking a twelve-year-old girl?

He shook his head and continued on to the bathroom. Luke was a shameless horndog but Frank didn't think for a second he'd mess around with a kid. He just hadn't gotten a good look.

He took care of business and headed back to the kitchen. He almost dreaded passing by the door again but he also decided he should get a better look just to check.

A skinny brunette was riding Luke in reverse cowgirl, facing the doorway. They hadn't been in that position the first time. She looked like she was waiting for him. "Hey," she called.

Not knowing if she was going to chew him out or what, he reluctantly stepped back to the door.

"Don't stop," she kind of muttered at Luke. She looked up at Frank and he had no choice but to look back.

His first impression of jail-bait had been understandable. The girl was tiny all over. Skinny, less than five foot and had a nearly flat chest. On the other hand, he didn't know many teenagers with a set of hard, defined abs like this chick's and her jet black bush was trimmed but thick. It was also on clear display as she rode his roommate. She seemed to be posing for him.

"Fuck, you're a big one. Lemme see your cock," she said boldly. She rubbed her mound while leaning back. Frank felt like averting his eyes; he could see Luke's cock splitting a set of puffy pussy lips.

Frank didn't move fast enough because she raised her voice and repeated, "Come on, stud, show me your cock. I'm really horny."

Not exactly subtle or romantic. Frank did all right with the ladies. Being six-six and slender but broad-shouldered, he made some girls absolutely drool. Others he kind of scared, he knew. But this girl didn't seem the scared type.

He couldn't help but smirk. She might get that way when she saw what he was packing.

Shrugging, he began to lower his pants. A couple moments later, he stood straight and let her get an eyeful.

He wasn't even hard yet and his massive cock hung long and heavy. "Oh, yeah," she said in a very sincere and exciting voice. "That's what I'm talking about. Come on," she looked him in the eyes as she ran a hand from her sopping bush, across her flat stomach and squeezed one of her egg-yolk tits hard. "Get it nice and hard for me."

The look she was giving him was plenty of incentive. It was intense and eager. He twitched and stroked himself almost without thinking. "Uh... Luke? You want to weigh in here?"

The prone man was panting. "Dude, just do whatever she says. She already fucking drained me three times and she's getting really bitchy."

She was watching him stroke his slowly hardening member like she was starving for meat. "Fuck yeah," she sighed, licked her lips. She started bouncing on Luke. "Oh fuck, that's a big cock."

It was. It really, really was. Frank was obscenely proud of his thick eleven-inch lust-rocket. It scared a lot of ladies but drove others out of their minds.

In no time he was fully engorged, the blunt head beat red. Still riding the other guy, The girl leaned forward. She swiveled her hips and ground on the cock clamped in her tight pussy and beckoned to Frank. "I gotta taste that thing."

Frank smirked and stepped closer but internally he told himself to keep cool. The girl was tiny. There wasn't much chance she'd be able to handle him. Many girls couldn't even open their mouths wide enough for his head. Plenty had been able to suck on his head and a precious few had gagged themselves on a couple inches of his shaft.

Frank didn't think he'd ever actually been with a girl... woman... whatever, as small as this chick. He was prepared to be satisfied with some licks and a hand-job.

When he was close enough she wrapped a hand around his base and planted her open lips on his crown. He stifled a moan as her tongue tickled his slit.

She pushed off and stared at the monster in front of her. She wrapped her other hand around it. It was like a rolling pin. A respectable cock's worth of six or seven inches extended beyond the double grip of her small hands. "Holy fuck." Her eyes were the size of saucers. Her hips had stopped, Luke apparently forgotten though still locked in her snatch. "That's even bigger than I thought. It's the biggest real cock I've ever seen."

Frank was still hoping for a slobbery hand-job but the little slut had a very different idea. She planted her lips around him again... and then just kept going.

Her teeth scraped his enormous plumb on the way but she got the rim past her pearlies. Her jaw strained and she groaned around him. "Christ, little girl. Don't hurt yourself."

Their eyes met. Hers we narrow and hard in her otherwise pixie-like face. He still couldn't figure out how old she was.

She switched to a one-handed grip and did the impossible.

She forced more into her mouth. Frank's big hands engulfed her skull. "Whoah," he said. He was torn between pulling the choking girl free and slamming himself in deeper, damn the physics.

With about half his cock inside her mouth, he was jammed hard against her throat. She gagged but controlled it and held him tightly.

Somehow, she was able to breathe. Eyes still hard, her nostrils flared and she inhaled deeply. Then her eyes closed, her breathing stopped and she lunged forward.

She gagged and moaned and strained while Frank watched half frightened. The crazy slut was trying to swallow all eleven inches.

Understand that Frank wasn't just long, he was thick. The head of his cock was the size of a billiard ball and at the moment, about as hard as one. There was no earthly way the little slut was going to deepthroat his monster.

Read-faced and slobbering, her grip lightened. She crossed her eyes to look down at his shaft, grunting in anger when she saw another four or five inches remaining. She pulled her mouth off him.

She panted and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, the other still holding the base of his tool. She was staring at it as if planning a battle.

Frank stroked himself. "That was amazing. But you don't have to hurt yourself. Come on, it's okay if you just give me a hand job. I haven't cum for days; wait till you see my load."

She looked up at him. "What's your name?"

"Frank. I'm Luke's roommate."

"My name's Helen. Any slut you ever been with manage to swallow this whole thing?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

He shook his head, trying not to smirk. He gave himself a nice squeeze and pumped his cockhead up to bursting. Her eyes locked on the sight. "Nah. That might have just been the most anyone's taken."

Absently, Helen climbed off Luke's worn member and sat at the side of the bed. Her hand didn't leave Frank's hard shaft. "I want to take it all," she said.

"Nah, come on girl. Look at it. It's just not physically possible."

"I said, I'm going to take it all. I'm going to swallow every inch until you don't have any cock left."

Frank was so tall that she barely had to lean forward to line her mouth back up with his weapon. Reflexively, he put a hand on her head. "I'm not saying don't suck my cock. I'm just saying don't kill yourself."

She took it in both hands. They looked so small trying to reach around his girth. And it just went on and on. The sight and feel of the gargantuan tool of lust made Helen's unsatiated pussy flow like a faucet.

Without another word, she crammed his crown back past her teeth and kept going until she was gagging on seven inches of hard sausage.

She was still trying.

Frank held his hands away from her and just watched her struggle. Her throat wrestled with the bulbous end of his cock but was clearly not going to ever fit it in.

When she pulled her mouth off him, she seemed angry. "Lay down on the bed," she ordered, pointing like she was talking to a dog. "Come on, on your back. I need to find a better angle."

Frank did as told but was losing patience with the nutjob. "Little girl, I told you you can't handle all of me."

Helen knelt on the bed next to him and grabbed his tower roughly. "I really don't respond well to men telling me I can't do something." She said through gridded teeth.

"Come on, don't be like that. I can still make you feel real good. Let me lick that little cunt and while you give me a sloppy handjob."

"It's going to take a lot more than your little tongue to make me feel good," she retorted. But then a different kind of look took over her face. "Screw it, I'll finish swallowing your hog later, I need to fucking cum."

She moved so quickly, Frank barley understood her words before she had vaulted onto his body and pressed his swollen glans against her dripping hole.

Her pussy opened up around his head with surprising ease and she let gravity sink her down on nine of his eleven inches in seconds. Her fingers clawed his chest and her back arched. "Christ, that's good."

She was tight and hot and wet but actually, Frank thought she'd be even tighter. Like, he couldn't actually get into her tight. "My god, that looks totally insane!" he exclaimed.

She looked at his eyes and then down at the joining of their two bodies. "Fuck yeah! Look at me all stretched out." She looked up at nothing twisted her hips a little. "Let me cum really quick first and then I'll work the rest of you in."

All she had to do was press a couple fingers against her clit and wiggle her hips to make herself grunt and pant. "Yeah, there it is," she muttered.

Frank felt her tighten around him. He got a good look at the chick while she quietly came on his cock.

He realized she had an all-over tan. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her. She was wiry. Not bulky anywhere but there was visible steal in her ropey muscles.

Her tits were almost nothing. Somewhere between a bee sting and a fried egg. But her dark little nipples stood out long and needle-hard.

"Shit, yeah, ready to fuck me you horse-cocked piece of meat?" she asked. Frank felt the wet folds of her sex on his groin and looked down.

She'd taken the final couple inches of his cock and was now grinding herself on his bush. "Come on, let's do this right."

She grabbed his hands and placed them on her body, one at her hip and one on her rib cage. His big hand engulfed half her chest but the positioning felt perfect. Like he could grab hold of her and just do any damn thing he wanted.

She lifted herself several inches and then dropped back down. She grunted. "Oh god. You're really, really big. I love it. Can you feel how my womb is taking my weight and sitting on your cock?"

He could. There was no denying that Helen had taken every inch he had but they could both feel the strain.

In Frank's life he had encountered maybe only two women out of dozens that would tolerate pressure on their womb. They had tolerated it and worked with it to get some pleasure from his enormous size. But it would be misleading to say they enjoyed that deep pressure.

This crazy cunt seemed to really be getting off on it. Helen rose and dropped again. "You going to be a man and fuck me or are you just an appliance?" she asked.

He reacted instinctively, gripping her body harder and holding her down onto him. But he resisted the urge to totally ape-fuck her waif body into mist. "You know, I've had just about enough out of you," he growled.

She looked him right in the eye and responded "That's funny. I ain't had near enough out of you. Do I have to spell it out for you?"

Her pussy clamped around his monster cock and she bent low over him. "F, U, C, K my tight, wet C, U, N, T like I'm a cheap W, H, O, R, E!"

The contempt and challenge in her voice and the hunger in her eyes broke his restraint. He lifted her effortlessly nearly a foot into the air and rammed her back down onto his raging member.

Her unavoidable "oof" was followed by a loud "Fuck Yeah! Again you beast! Break me in two!"

He jacked her up again. With his blood boiling, she felt like nothing. Except where her tight snatch clung to the tip of his cock. He slammed her back down even harder.

Her fingers raked his chest and she grinned down at him manically. "That's it you massive stud bastard! Turn my guts to jelly!"

"Fuck, crazy bitch. My big cock punching your little womb going to make you cum again? Huh cunt?" He roared and he brutalized her over and over again."

"Hell yeah!" she screamed, her pussy erupting around his invader, spraying and splashing thin juice all over their clashing groins.

"OH GOD" he roared, lost in lust far greater than he'd ever felt. The tiny woman was taking everything he could give and cumming her ass off and it made him feel so alive.

"Fuck! NO!" she shouted then, trying to slow his assault. "Don't cum yet. Don't cum you fucking beast. I need it down my throat!"

She slipped out of his grasp like an eel and popped off his cock like a bottle rocket. "Bitch, get back here!" he yelped.

She twisted around, knelt between his legs and brought her mouth to the tip of his raging tower. She was convinced he was even bigger than before but it didn't slow her down. "This time, I'll really swallow you whole," she declared and opened wide and plunged forward.

Frank had lost all humanity. As Helen's throat wedged around the head of his cock, he wrapped his hands around her scalp. Panting, red-faced and sweating, he stared down at her lips wrapped eight inches down his length.

She looked him in the eye and she grabbed his ass and tried to force her head lower.

Frank groaned and pressed down with her. His cock throbbed and he felt her swallow around it.

She knelt higher, looking for a new angle. He eased the pressure and she backed off a few inches. She breathed heavily through her nose. She moaned, maybe in frustration.

Then she jabbed herself forward again and something gave. Frank felt his crown slip past something and in a blink, Helen had her face buried against his groin.

The slut had swallowed at least eleven fat inches of raging cock. She had a body like a twelve-year-old boy but she fucked like a dock-side crack whore.

Helen was choking, trying to find a way to breathe with the massive blockage in her throat but there was a look of triumph in her eyes.

She just had to prove herself beyond any doubt. She slowly withdrew, first passing the head past the entrance to her throat then all the way out of her mouth.

She crouched over Frank, panting. Thick phlegm dripped from her mouth and hung from his pulsing cock. She closed her eyes and easily slid most of her hand into her ravaged cunt, palming her clit. "Choking on your horse-cock is the hottest fucking thing ever. Now blast your cum straight down my slut throat."

She went all the way down on him again, fisting herself at the same moment he barged back into her throat. She would have screamed if she could but was limited to deranged moans.

Frank's eyes rolled into the back of his head and his hips jerked and he jetted a gallon of cum straight into the crazy bitch's stomach. And as he skull-fucked her with his fleshy baseball bat, she came all over her hand.

After the heavy bursts of semen had trickled down to a lazy dribble, Helen slowly pulled her head off his pole. For a brief moment, she focused on her pussy milking her own hand as she eased out of her own climax. When she pulled her hand free, she absent-mindedly rubbed the dripping secretions across her chest and stomach.

"Now that was a proper fuck," she said. She seemed completely unconcerned by Luke's quiet presence. "It's been months since I got my insides rearranged that nicely. Not since Lu moved back to Washington."

Frank was on his back, arms splayed. His cock jutted at a steep angle above his flat stomach. The dark train of hair along the lane of his navel was matted and his pubic hair soaked with several body fluids. "Lu?" he asked, sensing he was supposed to.

Helen smirked. "My former dyke roommate. Former roommate I mean. She's still totally a dyke." She watched his eyes track her hand as she stroked the splayed lips of her sex. "She used to fist the everloving shit out of me." Her own words made her hunch her hips a bit.

She had definitely noticed that Frank's big cock hadn't softened much. "Your cock may be the biggest piece of man meat I've ever had but it's not quite as big as that kinky bitch's arm."

She stepped closer and rested a hand on his thigh. His cock jumped. "That turn you on, thinking about me with another girl?"

He grabbed her forearm and held it tight. "No. What's got me turned on is that look in your eyes that says I can do anything the fuck I want to you."

Helen shivered. Their gazes remained locked and a bizarre, quiet energy filled the room. Helen had been the instigator. She had goaded Frank into unleashing himself. Now, she had goaded him a final time and he was ready to flip the script.

She realized she'd just lost control of the situation and the powerful lust in Frank's eyes made her entire body flash hot.

Without a word, Frank got to his feet. He absolutely towered over the boyish woman. His rigid cock nearly reached her negligible chest. The crown of her head barely reached his shoulder.

She wrapped a hand around his member... she could barely half circle it. Knowing she had swallowed the entire thing made her proud and horny. She looked defiantly into his eyes.

There was a strange symmetry to their posturing when he wrapped his hand around her neck. He could encircle it nearly as well as her hand could his rigid organ.

He hooked his other hand behind her tiny ass and lifted her effortlessly. Natural instinct made her part her legs. She clasped his shoulders and felt his apple-sized helmet spread her gaping cunt open.

The corner of his mouth twitched and then he just dropped her. She inhaled in shock and balled up her fists. She pressed her head to his chest and shuddered in a small climax.

He walked out of Luke's bedroom while the slut was still quietly cumming, impaled on his monstrous erection. "Nice pull, bud," he said as he took his new toy back to his room. "Some time, you'll have to tell me where you found this freak."