When His Sister Cums Ch. 02 - With Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

Kimberly got her turn again, for longer this time. Jason pulled out and gave her a facial. While they were having sex, Claudia and Shannon were having a 69, pussy eating feast. Complete with toys.

Later, Shannon got her load. She seemed real calm that he had now fucked all three of them.

Then it was time for a boat ride. They went to the bigger, public beach and found a beach volleyball match going on. They played but got their asses kicked. Jason was too spent and Shannon and Claudia weren't the athletes that Kimberky was. And they really needed to eat something.

They cleaned up, went into town, had a late lunch and got some stuff to grill out later that night.

"We are not going to Mr. And Mrs. Johnson's barbeque. That will take too long and too much time away from what's fun," Shannon explained.

They went back out for a boat ride. "We had sex right around here yesterday. It is fun on a boat," Shannon said.

"I would like to try, if it is okay with you, Shannon," Claudia asked.

What, didn't Jason get a say?

"Ok, but this time he has to cum in my mouth and not in your pussy. Sound okay, Jason?"

He hoped he wouldn't get performance anxiety.

Jason laid down like he did the day before while Kimberly and Shannon moved forward. Claudia, now confident in her ability to take Jason in, rode him. Meanwhile Kim and Shannon fingered each other like long lost lesbian friends.

"I'm getting close, Claudia," Jason said.

From the front of the boat Kim cried out, "Don't you dare stop now Shannon! Make ME cum!" Shannon got down and licked Kimberly just as she squirted on her.

Claudia, meanwhile, kept riding Jason like a rodeo pro, "Oh fill me up again! It's okay, give it to me!"

Jason pumped a load into her once again. It wasn't huge, but was enough to get the job done.

They went back to the cabin after that. They both told Kimberly she should try it, and she said maybe later. Then after they docked the boat they decided to lounge in the sun. Jason promptly fell asleep. He was spent. He needed a nap and lots of water.

Luckily they had mercy on him because they had placed a beach umbrella over him while he was sleeping so he didn't get too sunburned. The women had taken turns putting sunscreen on each other's naked bodies and sunbathed in the nude. Jason needed the nap, but wished he had seen more of that.

The rest of the night was uneventful. They sat around the campfire and cuddled as two couples- Jason and Shannon, and Kim and Claudia. Then they called it a night and went to bed as those same couples.

Jason and Shannon finally had a chance to talk.

"Okay, Shannon, I am confused. What the hell happened today?"

I intend to marry you and wanted to give you one last fun weekend. They intend to get married to each other, too, and wanted the same," Shannon replied. "Be honest, did you like it, Jason?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, Claudia is hot, and for an older lesbian, Kimberly was fun to plato play with, too. If I wasn't with you, and wanted to be with you, I would love to play around with either of them."

"They are here with us all weekend. Kimberly was my first girl experience, and I introduced Kim and Claudia. Claudia lives on my floor, was shy, and we fooled around. You would be surprised how much that happens. Anyway, I said you are the only man I've had, but I've had 3 or 4 tongues and a dozen fingers inside me- there's two of them in the other room. I love them both dearly and would do anything for them. But I love you more and I need you to fulfill me. But this weekend, and this weekend only, they are here for us and we are here for them."

"Sorry to sound greedy jealous and ungrateful, but I am not real sure I want you to have another man in a week or two. I don't think I I could handle that, Shannon."

"I don't want another man. And after this weekend, I don't want another woman. But this weekend is a 'no regrets' to get it all out of our system. Then we talk about the future."

"If you see me fucking your friends, will you get jealous and not want a future with me?"

"This weekend, no. Those ladies and I made an agreement. I should have let you in on it, but didn't know how. If you EVER do anything with them, or another woman after this weekend and we haven't discussed it before, I will cut your balls off. I mean that. But this weekend, it's fine."

"I really love you Shannon, and I feel weird about this. But okay..."

I love you, too, Jason. Now, make love to me. Don't just fuck me. Make love to me, and then you can fuck them in the morning. But no getting attached to either of them..."

Jason did fuck them both again. He really did love to fuck Claudia. She was an animal in bed. Swore, shouted and screamed in French. Kimberly was strong and almost hurt him. He did accidentally cum inside Kimberly once. She wasn't mad, though. "I forgot how that feels. Now I need a shower or skinny dip to clean up."

"Don't go in the lake," Shannon said. "You will make the fish smell."

Maybe girls talk to each other like guys do.

"Then get over here and lick me clean. You like his cum," she told Shannon.

Shannon did what she was told.

On Sunday evening, they asked Jason what HE wanted to do. "Since I have slept with all of you individually, I would like us all involved at once. But I want it to be special for each of us. I just don't know how to do that."

"I'm game."

"Me, too."

"Count me open to the idea."

Shannon got up and took Claudia by the hand, "You were my favorite roommate, Claudia. Amber was a partier and fun to look at guys with, but she was never a very giving person."

"I liked rooming with you, too, Mon Cherie," Claudia said, as the two wrapped themselves in a tight embrace.

"I guess that leaves us, Stud. Be gentle, it's my last time. But I can handle it. Can you?"

Jason took Kimberly by the hand and directed her to the bed. She laid down on her back and spread her legs, and he crawled on top, but before he entered her for their last time, he wanted to really explore that magnificent and athletic body. He kissed her lips, then dove into the crook of her neck and shoulder, giving her a little nibble.

"Mmm, I like that," Kimberly moaned.

"And I like these," he said, as he started in on her small breasts.

"Why? They are so small," she said, but didn't turn him away from the pleasure he was directing at each of them.

"For you, they are perfect. Anything more than a mouthful is a waste," he assured her. Then he worked his way down her tight abdomen, ending up at her fit pussy. She opened up more for his tongue.

"Mmm, you are pretty good at that, for a guy," reminding him that she was almost as inexperienced as the other ladies were with a guy, despite her age difference. After a couple of minutes, she whispered, "Jason, make love to me. Don't just fuck me."

In the meantime, Claudia was on her back and Shannon was licking her, with her ass in the air. If she was waiting for Jason to enter her, she was going to have to wait a little longer.

Kimberly spread her legs wide open, and Jason hooked his left arm behind her right leg, pushing her right leg almost to her chest, giving him full access. He started out slowly at first and eventually they built into a steady rhythm as if they were doing this for the thousandth time. They looked each other in the eyes, they moaned, and he backed up, moving his left arm, and then putting both of her legs on his shoulders.

"Oh, my, that fills me up real good, Jason."

He started rubbing her clit with his right thumb, and she started to push back at his as fast as he was pushing into her.

"Oh, Jason, I'm gonna CUUMMMMM!"

And she did. She came harder than the two men before Jason ever made her cum. She came as hard as any woman or toy could make her cum. And then he emptied his balls into her.

"Oh, Kim, I'm sorry," he said. I got caught up-"

"Shhh shhh, don't be sorry to me. Be sorry if you don't have any left for the other two ladies," Kimberly replied.

Claudia was now finishing up on Shannon's pussy, and Shannon said, "Let me clean you up, Kim." Claudia got up and Shannon moved over to Kimberly who was still lying on her back in the big bed. She gave Jason a long kiss on his lips, then gave Kimberly a long kiss on hers. Then started fingering her.

Claudia, in the meantime, said, "Let me clean you off, and then make love to me." Then she whispered so the other two couldn't hear, "You were my first, but I cannot let you be my last. I love to feel a man inside of me."

She sucked his cock, long enough to get the shared sex of Jason and Kimberly off of his tool, then she got down on all fours. "I want to feel you from behind. How you say, 'doggie style'? Make me your bitch, Jason."

A complete 180 degrees from his last partner mere minutes ago, but every bit as exciting. He needed a couple of minutes to recover, so he played with her pussy, and fingered her butthole.

"Oh, Jason, you naughty boy!"

This caught the attention of the other two, who had a bag of toys, and Kimberly got a bottle of lube and a butt plug. Shannon said, "I've never, but I will with you, Mentor," and allowed Kimberly access to her backdoor.

Meanwhile, seeing this, Jason was suddenly recharged. He spread Claudia's ass apart and put the head of his cock at her gaping pussy. He slowly started to push in, but she slammed back onto him, allowing him to become buried inside her. "I'm your bitch, Jason. Fuck me. You don't have to be gentle. I guarantee I will break you before you can break me."

Gone was the shy little girl from 36 hours ago and here was a tiny fuck machine nymphomaniac. And he obliged her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back as hard as he could while he thrust to meet her. They slammed into each other like two trains meeting on the same track, both speeding in opposite directions. The collision was orgasmic. Claudia came with her sexy French words and a shriek, and just before Jason came, he pulled out, spun her around and coated her beautiful face. It wasn't a huge load, but for as many times as he had cum in the last 60 hours- first with just Shannon, and then her friends, he was proud of the amount.

Kimberly saw this and said, "Clean up in aisle 69!"

Claudia laid down, half exhausted, while Kimberly climbed on top of her in the 69 position. Kimberly was still dripping wet, and Claudia enjoyed a nice dessert while Kimberly enjoyed a nice French main course.

Shannon looked at Jason, and Jason looked at her. They took each other's hands, and she lead him to the couch in the room got upon it, pointed her ass at him, and said, take that out, then fuck me there. That will be the one thing you and I can share that you didn't give to them, or them to you. But be gentle."

After cumming on Claudia's face, he thought he was done. But seeing those two eat each other, and now Shannon looking at him with love, determination and pure lust, he was once again ready.

He took the plug out of her, and spit on his fingers to lube them up. Then he did something he never in a million years thought he would ever do, yet he owed something special to Shannon. He licked her ass.

"Oh, Jason. I'm ready now," she told him.

He slowly started to work his massive dick into her super tight end. She took it, and eventually liked it. He had her control the speed, he just kind of sat still. She rubbed her clit and bucked against him. She started moaning, then screamed, squirted out her pussy, and begged him fill her with cum. He did. Just as he did, his head got light, he got dizzy, the room started spinning, and he passed out. As he fell, he hit his head on the footboard of the bed, ripping open a huge gash over his right eye.

Then for all four of them, everything stopped.

Claudia sprang into action first, grabbing a wet washcloth and ordering Shannon to grab a towel. She ordered Kimberly to make an ice pack and find a cell phone in case they needed to call for help.

Shannon, with cum dripping out of her ass, snapped to and found a towel. Kimberly grabbed Shannon's phone and ran back into the bedroom.

"Jason? Jason! Are you okay. Speak to me, my lover. Jason? Are you okay? We are here to help. Let us know if you are okay," Claudia kept pleading. She was almost in tears over the whole deal.

Jason's left eye fluttered to life, and he looked around. He didn't seem to focus on anything or anyone. His right eye was covered by the washcloth. Eventually he focused on Claudia right in front of him, perky tits in his face. Shannon was right behind her, and she was naked, too. Wasn't there a third one somewhere, too. Yes. Kimberly. Where was she? Or had it all been a dream.

"Wh-what happened? Why does my head hurt?"

"You had a fall and cut your eye. You hit your head. Do you know who I am?

"Cl-Claudia. And Shannon. Where's Kimberly? Is Kim here?"

"Yes, Jason, I'm right here," she replied.

"Help me get up, please. Can I have a glass of water, too, please?"

He started to come around, and Kimberly handed him a glass of water. Noticing that they were all naked and the room smelled of more sex than a KISS concert, he said, "You guys almost fucked me to death. What a way to go!"

Jason drank some more water and they made him a sandwich, then he slept on the couch in the living room so he could somewhat elevate his head. The three ladies all slept in the bed. But they didn't sleep right away.

"Are you sure about this, Shannon?"

"Yes. I took two tests. One was positive and the other was negative. But if not today, then soon.

"My chart says I am fertile now, so hopefully he impregnated me too," Claudia said.

"He was not supposed to cum in me, but I couldn't resist," said Kimberly.

"He will want to marry me, and we don't have to tell him about you until later. But this is a lot cheaper than going through an adoption agency and donor bank, and was more fun," Shannon said. "And maybe he will like the arrangement and want it to continue."

"My papa is one one the richest men in Europe, but I don't know if he will cut me off if I get pregnant and marry a woman just to stay in the country. He might be okay with it if I married Jason, but I don't want to take him away from you, Shannon. I love Kimmy, but I will want his manhood to fill me sometimes. Can that be in the deal?"

"We can probably work something out."

"Money is no object," Kimberly said. "I still have a few million invested from when I had endorsements. And I have some land, too."

"Jason is the only heir for his uncle who owns a huge cattle ranch in Colorado, and some other business ventures, too. His uncle would love it if he came to work for him. I will encourage that after graduation in August."

"How will your parents react to you getting married because you are pregnant?"

"The same way their parents did when they had to get married when they were pregnant with twins."

*******************

Jason's eye was swollen. The cut looked bad but would heal. The concussion was a little more serious, so they took it easy on him. Shannon took the boat back to the marina and Kimberly drove to pick her up, leaving Claudia to look after Jason.

"How are you feeling, my strong lover?"

"I have a headache, but I will survive."

"Would this help?" She took out his cock and started playing with it. "Please make me make love to you one last time, in case I never see you again, Jason. It would make me happy."

She sat down and slowly rode him. She rode him slowly and gently, and when he was ready to cum he filed her completely. He felt bad, but he felt something else.

Love.

Could it be he loved Claudia? Did he love her more than Shannon? Did he love them both?

"Oh thank you, Jason, my love. You have given me so much, and I love you for that," she said.

Did she just say she loved him? Yes, and it surprised them both.

"Claudia, I think I might love you, too. But I love Shannon, too. And I can't concentrate today. I don't know what to do. Shannon said we had this weekend to all share each other, but never again afterwards. But I don't know that I can never see you again."

"I don't know that either. I am planning on marrying Kimmy to stay in the country, but maybe I could marry you? Would you like that, Jason?"

"I don't know that I can do that to Shannon, though."

What seemed so easy a month, a week, or 3 days ago, now was crumbling. He was in love with 2 women, and wanted to be with both, but had to choose one, or lose them both.

Just then, the other two ladies came through the door and saw Claudia sitting on Jason with him still lodged inside her. "What's going on?" Shannon asked. She wasn't mad, but did have some concern in her voice.

"I am trying to make sure Jason puts a baby inside me so I can stay here with you all," Claudia said. "Just like we planned."

Wait! "Planned"?

"Did you plan on getting pregnant so I would marry you and you could stay, Claudia? Was your 'you love me' act sincere or not?"

"You love him, and told him?"

"And he loves me, too," Claudia said.

"Is that true, Jason?"

"I-I don't know. Maybe. But I love you, too, Shannon."

"I hope so. I'm pregnant," she told him. "And here's the test to prove it."

12