When I Fall In Love

Story Info
Be careful to follow your dreams.
10.1k words
4.53
3.3k
9
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: There are several aspects of this FICTIONAL story. The title refers to the 1961 hit song by The Lettermen, that was first recorded in 1952. It's been sung by many great singers, including Nat King Cole, and Doris Day, to name a few. There is the matter of surviving a cheating spouse. There is a dream sequence, that combines science fiction, with lesbian and futanari figures thrown in for some added excitement. And, the category I've decided to put this in, will tell my loyal readers what my main gist is. Oh, anyone partaking in sexy shit is at least eighteen years of age. If you happen to be one of the true assholes who hate every story I write, then you won't like this one, either. One final note. THERE IS NO FUCKING UNDERAGE SEX IN THIS STORY!

Cast of characters:

Pamela Carlson Parsons. Me. Fifty-one years of age, a widow, for the past twenty years.

Ed & Ann Parsons, my oldest son and his wife. Both twenty-nine years of age, with two sons, ages seven and five.

John & Bonnie Parsons, my second son and his wife. Both twenty-seven years of age, with a son and a daughter, seven and three, respectively.

Janine Fox, next door neighbor, thirty-seven years of age, with one daughter.

Onto my story.

I'm sitting on my patio, watching my two older grandsons playing catch with a baseball. They are first cousins, as each of their fathers are my two grown sons. They are Edward Parsons, Jr., seven years of age, and John Parsons, Jr., just under seven years of age. The two older boys finally decided to include Pat, Eddie's younger brother in their game of catch.

It seems as my two sons, Ed, Sr, and John, Sr, and their respective wifes added to their families, nearly the same time. At least when they each had a second child, they were nearly two years apart.

I think it would be best if I toss in a little back story.

I was born and raised in the city of Bremerton, Washington, best know for the home of the Puget Sound Naval Shipyards. This was the entire Kitsap Peninsula's largest employer.

My dad, Patrick Carlson worked there as a welder for over thirty-five years. My mother, Diane worked there, too, as a baker.

I did have some dates in high school, but absolutely none of them were memorable. It seems as if most of the boys who attended West Bremerton High School shied away from a slightly chubby flat chested girl.

After graduation, I attended North Seattle Community College, for a one year secretarial certificate. It taught me nearly everything I needed to know about working in an office.

The one thing it didn't teach me, was how to avoid jerks. More on that subject, later.

During my one year course, I did have a few dates, one of which divested me of my virginity. I do have to admit, this young man was underwhelming. It wasn't just his five inches of manhood, it was the fact he acted like he was doing me a favor fucking me. Oh, yes, our first time lasted maybe three minutes, and I made sure there wasn't a second time.

After completing this course, I was hired by a very large commercial real estate company, as a secretary. I loved my job, right away. I was actually earning a paycheck, and found a nice studio apartment, that I could afford.

Since I couldn't afford a car, I was lucky enough to live on a bus line, that dropped me at the block I worked at.

For the first six months, or so, I just learned everything I could about my job. The older ladies were more than helpful, to the point of giving me some insight on some of the men working there.

I knew who was married, and who wasn't. I knew dating someone I worked with could be dangerous, and I learned who were the skirt chasers, too.

I have to admit, I was more than attracted to one Jason Parsons. Maybe seven or eight years older than me, and supposedly one of the most up and coming salesmen in our company. Very easy on the eyes, and from what I'd heard in the break room, sort of a ladies man.

Did I heed some of what I'd heard? Sort of, but when he invited me to lunch, one afternoon, I couldn't say yes fast enough.

Just him asking me to lunch made me stop and think. Why me? He probably could get any girl he wanted, but he asked me. Wow.

Just sitting having lunch, I did find out a bit more about him. Yes, he was twenty-eight years of age, single, but looking, his words, not mine. Very easy to look at. A shade over six feet tall, and on the muscular side, but not the body builder type.

Walking back to work, holding hands, we stopped outside our building, when he took my face in both hands and very gently kissed me. Smiling at each other, we just went back to work, with him telling me we should get together, again.

Sitting at my desk, I was fairly certain we'd do just that, but away from work.

I did still hear some of the other ladies in the office, telling me to be careful.

Jason and I would talk most days, but there were days when he wouldn't be in the office, as I assumed he was out making a living.

I did look forward to his office time, and there were more than one occasion when we would do just a little more than just talk.

It must have been the third or fourth week, when just out of sight of prying eyes, he did give me a toe curling kiss. When both of his hands took hold of my butt cheeks, pulling me in close enough to feel his growing bulge, my eyes shot wide open.

"Why Mr. Parsons, is that a banana in your pocket, or are you very happy to see me?"

My father was a big fan of Bob Hope, and that was one of his favorite lines.

Going back to my desk, I really had a decision to make, if and when we did finally go on a real date.

Did I really want this very attractive man in my bed? My social life was stuck in neutral, so I think that was telling me what my decision would be.

Just over a week later, he did ask me to dinner. I hesitated for a minute, or two, but said yes.

On the Friday afternoon of our date, he came to my desk and told me how sorry he was, but he just couldn't get out of an important meeting with some bigshot, that could last well into the evening.

Was I disappointed? Yes. Was I shocked? Not really, from what I'd been hearing from some of the other girls in the office. Was I going to learn from this? Most definitely, I hoped.

For the next two months or so, we did have a lunch, or two, but nothing more than some office time conversation. He did let me know just how busy he was, and I decided not to mention anything about that missed dinner.

One Friday afternoon, an old friend from high school had contacted me about going out with him, so I jumped at the chance.

As I was leaving work, meeting my friend, Ted Bailey in front of our office, we just hugged, a little just as Jason was leaving, noticing Ted and I in a little embrace.

Jason didn't say anything, but I could tell he was taking notice of the two of us.

Did I try to make him jealous? Not sure, but I wanted to convey the fact that I wasn't going to sit home night after night waiting for him to decide if there was anything to 'us'.

Ted and I did have a great time, on Friday, and no, he didn't spend the night with me. We decided we were just good friends.

Monday morning proved to be very interesting. Just as I was getting a morning cup of coffee, Jason was in our kitchen area, too, and asked if I had a good weekend.

When I told him I did, he asked if we could try that dinner thing again, on Friday night.

I told him that was fine with me, and as he left, he gave me a little kiss on my cheek.

I just couldn't help having this feeling about Jason that should have made me weary. Did I pay attention to my inner thoughts? Uh, nope.

We actually did finally go to dinner, and to be truthful, it was really nice. He was a perfect gentleman. Yes, he did give me several toe curling, knee knocking kisses, as we stood at the door of my apartment. We looked into each others eyes, and he whispered to me that he didn't think I was ready for him to spend the night. I did have to agree.

With our final embrace, I certainly felt he was more than ready. Much more! I couldn't believe the size of the bulge pressing against my tummy.

"Maybe next time, Jason. OK?"

"Just try and stop me." he said with a little grin.

I couldn't believe how nice this gentleman treated me. Plain, ordinary me.

Monday morning at work, it seemed as if nothing was any different, when it was just a normal greeting between the two of us.

I felt a little hurt, but that all went away, standing at our coffee machine, I knew he was behind me, when I felt his cock rubbing up against my back side.

"Jesus, Jason, you're going to get us both fired doing that."

"Yeah, but it sure feels good, doesn't it?"

I just had to admit to myself that it did.

It took nearly three more weeks until we found ourselves naked, on my bed, with Jason between my wide open legs, licking my pussy, like nobody had ever done.

After my third wall rattling orgasm, I had to beg him to let me catch my breath.

Cuddling next to each other, I let my hand slide down his body, finding his semi rigid member, just starting to stiffen up.

Carefully, I started rubbing up and down. As it started to grow, without a word being said, I moved down taking the bulbous head in my mouth.

A little aside here. I never have had a real cock in my mouth. Never! In truth, I did have a little practice, using a good sized cucumber, once or twice.

Back to the fun at hand.

With my head slowly moving up and down, a little more, his very talented tongue found my throbbing clit, making it difficult to concentrate on his wonderful cock in my mouth.

There was no way that magnificent piece of mam meat would fit in my mouth, but with me licking and sucking just over half his eight inches, plus me gently rubbing his balls, I could feel him tensing up, and just after him giving me yet another body shaking orgasm, I felt his entire body tense up, and he exploded into my mouth.

Oh, shit, I thought, what do I do now? I just couldn't spit it out, now could I?

So, like the novice that I was, I just started swallowing. To be honest, it didn't taste all that bad. Rolling away, I just stared at him, realizing he was still at nearly full mast.

He gently eased his body between my wide open thighs, and slid his rigid member inside.

"Oh, shit, Jason, be careful! Oh shit!!"

I couldn't believe how big he was. When, in truth, he was only my second, and number one was underwhelming, as stated previously.

Ever so gently, he started moving in and out, while licking, the lightly biting each nipple. I started meeting his thrusts with my own, as my head was swimming.

This man was the total package. Gentle. Huge. Tender. Did I mention huge?

After several more fantastic orgasms, he finally shot his load deep inside me.

I truthfully didn't know whether to shit or go blind, I was so excited.

Trying to catch my breath, as well as not leaking all over my bed, I just laid there, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

After a few minutes, everything just hit me and I started to cry. Turning away from Jason, so he wouldn't think I was a little girl fool, he gently put an arm around my shoulder, telling me how wonderful I was.

"Are you positive, this isn't just what you think I want to hear?"

"I'm more than positive, and I'm very certain that I want to continue seeing you, if only to find out if we really belong together."

This only caused my tears to flow even harder. But to my surprise, Jason just held me in his arms, lightly kissing my forehead and kissing away the tears running down both cheeks.

As we laid in each others arms, I felt him getting hard, again. I looked him in his eyes and asked if he was trying to cripple me.

"Hey, you have all weekend to recover, and, if need be, I'll carry you to and from the bathroom."

Between our deep kissing, and his dick rubbing against my still wet pussy, he rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of his body.

Now this was something I'd only heard about, but damn it felt so good, with me moving up and down his shaft.

He sat me up, rolling both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, causing my breathing to accelerate.

With my hips moving up and down, I leaned down and lightly bit his nipples, causing his breathing to quicken.

Without losing contact, he moved me around onto my knees with my head on the pillow, and started very slowly fucking me from behind.

Just as I felt his impending explosion, he took one wet finger and slid it into my quivering behind.

I truthfully can say I've never cum so hard in my life. I must have screamed into my pillow for a good ten or fifteen seconds, before he was holding me as close as possible.

"I take my little addition was OK, with you."

"No shit! But nothing bigger than that."

"That's all right for now, and we just might revisit that subject in the future."

This was said with both of grinning like the cat who caught the canary.

"I hope you know, lover boy, that if I allow anything bigger back there, it will be covered."

"Uh hum."

We did actually do a few things over the next two days out of my bed. We went walking along the shoreline of Lake Washington, holding hands like two people possibly falling in love.

Back at work, Monday morning, I had several of my co-workers ask about my perpetual grin. It didn't take a genious to put two and two together, and figure out what we did all weekend.

Yes, I did have a long conversation with my parents, with mom cautioning me about moving too fast. I did silently thank myself for taking my doctor's advice a few months previously about helping my truly horrible periods by going on a very reliable birth control.

Over the next few months, we did see more of each other. Way more! Both in and out of bed. There were weekends where we would be at his house, and wouldn't hardly get out of bed. Unless you count showering together.

We did make use of the shower for things other than cleaning ourselves. Yes, even with Jason being nearly eight inches taller than my 5'6" we did manage to fuck in his shower.

There wasn't anything that we didn't try. Yes, he did find a condom and lube and we tried the one thing I told him we'd try, only if he used a condom.

We did try anal, and even though I did have a great orgasm, it just didn't seem like something we'd do very often.

After nearly six months of really steady dating, we did start talking about me moving in with him. Yes, I did feel like I was falling in love with him. I took him to meet my parents, which went very well.

Since his parents lived in Wisconsin, we only talked on the phone. I did get the idea he didn't have as great a relationship with his parents, as I did with mine.

When I did make the move into his townhouse, I hinted that there was a strong possibility of a ring in my future. He grinned, telling me that was a distinct possibility.

There were still some evenings when he had property showings, and some of those evenings, he didn't get home until nine or ten at night. He would always tell me, some sales required having a drink, or two with the prospective client.

With our living together approaching the six month mark, we went on a short, three day trip to the Washington coast. A very nice hotel/casino, with a deluxe room, with all the trimmings.

Our first night, after a marvelous dinner, he took me outside, and in the moonlight, asked me to marry him!

I just couldn't say yes, fast enough.

As soon as we were back at work, I started planning our wedding. Along with my mom's help, things started falling into place. We did plan our small wedding in my home town, letting my parents throw us a nice get-together.

As our wedding approached, Jason did cut way back on late evening appointments. I was fully aware that they would never go away, completely, also, I was very aware how much added income these meetings brought in.

Our wedding couldn't have been better. My parents, and family were very impressed with Jason and our age difference, of eight years, didnt get mentioned even once.

With his sales getting better and better, we decided we were tired of his townhouse, and started looking for a house.

Finding a very nice four bedroom house with a fairly large backyard, we made our move.

With all the added room, it didn't take too long to start thinking about adding to our family. Just after our first anniversary, I stopped all birth control, and we gave serious attention to increasing our numbers.

It only took a little over three months to realize I might just be pregnant.

Getting to my doctor, we learned that our family was increasing, within the next seven months, or so.

All throughout my pregnancy, Jason was very attentive to my needs. Yes, he still worked long hours, but rarely later than a normal dinnertime.

Even when Edward Parsons was born, Jason couldn't stop bragging to anyone who'd listen, that he was the absolute best baby in the entire world, he cut his hours, back a little.

There would be an occasional evening meeting, but I expected such meetings, as it was his business, after all.

Even two years later, when John Parsons arrived, he still had 'showings' as he called them, into the evening hours.

It must have been two or three years later, when he came home from one of these later showings, that he looked like he'd gone a few rounds with Mohammed Ali, and lost.

Bruises on both sides of his face. One black, swollen eye, and a cut lip.

Both boys ran up to daddy, asking him if he was OK.

"Boys, you should see the other guy," was his smartass reply.

"Jason, no bullshit, tell me what happened."

After a few minutes, with me giving him a bag of frozen peas for his eye, he starts telling me this story of him leaving his clients, and on his way back to his car, two teenagers started fighting nearby, and he tried breaking it up, and they both turned on him, doing to his face what I was looking at.

"Why didn't you call the police?" I shouted.

He just shrugged, and after swallowing a couple of Advil, he slowly got undressed and went off to bed.

The next morning, after me getting both boys off to school, and pre-school, I looked him in his eyes and asked him if he was sticking to that story.

"Please Pam, just let it rest. All I'll tell you is, this will never happen, again."

He left for work, telling me he had some paperwork to finish, and he'd be home by lunchtime.

Sitting in my kitchen, nursing my cup of morning coffee, I was running all these thoughts through my head of what was he involved with. Drugs? Illegal doings, of some sort? Mistress?

The more things I'd think of, the more upset I got.

I called my mother, and after nearly an hour of talking, along with crying, she gave me some very solid advice.

When Jason came home, with a large bouquet of roses, we sat in our living room, and started talking. Like two responsible adults.

"Let me start, please, Pam. I know all too well that I really screwed up, last night. I did show a property to a couple looking for an investment. When the man went to a different part of the building, I moved to the woman and kissed her. When he came back, well, you can see the result."

Just sitting there, numb, wondering just how stupid my husband could be.

"I'm truly sorry for hurting you, Pam, truly sorry."

"Do you need to be checked out at a hospital?"

"No, I'm doing better than Iook, but thanks for caring, and asking."

We did carefully hug, with me crying, softly.

For the next few months, with Jason's wounds healed, and his evening showings at a minimum, I really thought his extra curricular activities were behind us.

I really had no idea just how wrong I was.

Jason did tell me, one Friday morning, that he 'might' be late, if a certain client came to town. He gave me the name of this client, who I had met, once or twice.