When I Learned to Suck My Penis

Story Info
A wrestling partner inadvertently taught me to self suck.
1k words
4.35
20k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always involved in after school activities growing up. In the fall it was football and wrestling. Sometimes it was chess club. Other times it was working on a school play. I was never the best at any of those things, but I always enjoyed being involved in activities.

Wrestling season always began right after football season, and most of the players and coaches from football switched right over into wrestling in late October, as a lot of the training and fitness we got from football translated well. With football, if you weren't a good player then you wouldn't play much, which is why I was mainly on special teams. In wrestling, if you were on the team then you got to compete. In my senior year, I was about 18 years old, 5'10 and 135 lbs, which meant that I was generally competing against underclassmen. I was never remarkably skilled, and probably won about the same number of matches that I lost.

The difference between wrestlers who were great and those who were good was your ability to use different moves in different situations, such as being able to go from being underneath someone, to flipping on top of them.

An advanced move is known as the 'spladle'. This is the day where that move was used on me for the first time, and I remember it vividly.

We were a few minutes into our match, and my opponent had just rolled out from under me and stood up. I dove at his thighs, looking to roll him back to the ground. With my head next to his hips, and my arms around his waist, I was looking to tackle him, football style.

However, he spread his legs, leaned over my back, and grabbed my opposite leg. With one of his legs, he wrapped his ankle around my ankle. Then, he knelt with his other leg, which basically forced me to do a summersault with him on his back.

I encourage you to look up a video of a spladle, because its a really quite the way to get your opponent to submit. If you aren't flexible, then the pain of having your legs pushed so far back will cause you to instantly submit. Most guys who are in wrestling have some flexibility, and will try to slip out of the hold. Its possible, but doesn't happen much.

I am quite flexible, so this move ended up with my face staring right into my crotch. I froze. A mix of thoughts were running through my head, because on the one hand, I was in a position that I had no idea I could even get into. On the other hand, many of my teammates, classmates, parents and teachers were watching my match. Every guy has thought about sucking their own dick, and I had even tried a few times to no avail. However, I had never warmed up before my attempts, especially not as much as I do before wrestling.

But right now, I was staring right at my bulge. I am not sure how close I was because the rest of the world kind of faded away for a moment. Because I didn't tap out, my opponent thrust his hips forward to force me to tap, but it just pushed my face further into my crotch. My chin was firmly in my balls, and my nose was nearly brushing my taint. I felt my cock twitch. I had to tap out before this got more embarrassing than it already was. I tapped out, and then rolled on my stomach, and pretended that I had injured myself, so I had some time for my erection to go away.

After enduring the most awkward afternoon of my life as I had to stand around with my teammates for another half hour, and then hit the showers. I hopped in my car and rushed home, with only visions of what just happened rushing through my head.

Luckily, I had an empty house, so I was able to rush into my bedroom, shut the door, and repeat what I had done an hour before in front of so many people. I stripped off my clothes, and sat down on my bed. I looked down at my penis, and wondered "am I really going to do this?"

Yes.

I hugged my legs with my forearms and bent down, but I wasn't able to reach. I stuck my tounge out and barely licked the tip. I sat up, adjusted my arms and tried again. Still, I was barely making contact, much less getting my dick in my mouth. How was this possible?

Then I realized that it worked when I was being spladled because something was holding my legs back. I looked around, and realized that I might be able to use the space under my bed to hold my feet. I laid on the ground with my head near my bed. I swung my legs over my head, hooked them under the bed, and pulled my hips down with my arms.

My penis shot into my mouth so deep that I gagged on my dick. But it felt so good. My nose was covered by my balls, and my whole dick was in my mouth. I pulled out a bit to come up for air, and realized how easy it was to pump my hips into my face. It felt so good that I also knew this wouldn't last long.

I put my dick in between my cheek, I rubbed it on my face, I pumped it in and out, and was able to get it into my throat a bit. It was then that I blew my first load down the back of my throat.

That was nearly 30 years ago now, and while I continued to self suck for a while after that, it was hard to top that first experience, especially when I started losing flexibility after wrestling season ended. I felt like I got side eye from a few of my classmates that were there that day that I found out that I could suck my own dick, but I didn't care. They were just jealous.