When I'm Not Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leroy wiped the sweat from off his forehead with his hand. His shrinking cock was still dripping with his personal cream. "I don't expect to leave just yet."

Sharon asked, "Aren't you exhausted?"

"I'd never feel that way whenever I'm with someone like Neil."

Neil sighed. "How can you be so sure of that?"

Leroy gave a good example several minutes later. Candice and her three friends sat down on the floor in the master bedroom and watched as Leroy continued to award Neil with more of his own human components. But Leroy no longer demonstrated his full force. This time, as Neil laid on his stomach, the black man lay right on top of him on the bed. His slow and delicate downward thrusts were an interesting change from his more vigorous engagements. His slower insertions made Neil a little more comfortable with his new surroundings. His little smile, coupled with his subtler moans, assured Candice of his changed attitude.

The woman began to pull at her shirt collar. Watching her husband being struck slowly by Leroy's immortal weapon became an instant favorite among her many interests.

She whispered, "You like it, don't you?"

Neil licked his lip. "You bet I do."

Leroy's slow movements remained consistent. He kissed Neil on the back of his neck and said, "I agree with your wife. She has the right to see everything between you and me."

Isabelle chuckled. "Don't leave us out of this. I want to see you guys do each other, too."

The other two women said the same thing.

Excited, Candice slid her fingers through her long hair. "I know a couple of guys who would be willing to fuck my husband for free."

Neil gasped. "Who are we referring to?"

Candice smiled. "Oh, you'll find out when you meet them next week."

Leroy whispered in Neil's ear. "Did you hear that? I won't be the only one who wants to fuck you hard in the ass. Be thankful to your wife. She wants to give you more of what you want."

Neil laughed. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll be waiting to see who they'll be."

Candice raised a finger. "I already chose one. You'll like him. He's one of those Native-American dudes that hangs around near the building I work in. He's got big muscles, broad shoulders, and a body that wouldn't quit."

"He sounds fantastic."

* * *

It felt so good to see her mother again. Candice opened the front door and led the older woman inside.

Her mother asked, "Am I too late?"

Candice replied, "Oh, no. You're just in time to see everything."

"Show me where he is."

"Follow me."

Candice could easily sense her mother's eagerness to see her twenty-seven-year-old son-in-law being dominated by another man. Hoping not to disappoint her in any way, Candice led her mother into the kitchen. Both women observed as Neil, naked from head to toe, stood on his knees and gave Vick, the Native-American man that Candice had recently mentioned, oral pleasure. The blond man let Vick do all the work. He pushed his big dick deep in and out of Neil's mouth. Neil went along with the ride as Vick grabbed his head with his hand and never let him escape the incoming projectile.

Vick became the right man for the job. His brown skin, big muscles, broad shoulders, and long black hair that reached his chest were characteristics that belonged to one of those characters in a romance novel.

Candice's mother gasped. "Oh, my goodness. He's really enjoying it."

Candice could see Neil taking in the cock with a little smile. "It's what he does best."

Her mother couldn't stop staring at her son-in-law receiving a good dose of someone else's cum. Vick's cock ejected short bursts of milky white exports, all of which landed on Neil's tongue. The husband swallowed all of it in two gulps. Watching him use his tongue and playfully lick the erect cock from all directions reminded Candice why she chose the right man to marry.

Neil let out a long buoyant sigh. "Was that good enough for you?"

Candice replied, "You're the best when it comes to this."

Her mother pointed at Vick's still-erect cock. "You should take it and make it work. I can just see you as the type of guy who would want to put it inside you without any regrets whatsoever."

Neil stood up as he wiped off a little residue from his lips. "You're right."

Candice took two steps back. "Stand back, mom. Watch him make the most of it."

The naked Native-American man pulled a chair from the kitchen table and took a seat. "Come and join me."

Neil didn't have to say a word. He wrapped his legs around Vick and sat down on his long hard cock. Judging by the length and width, Vick's cock looked longer and thicker than Leroy's own. Which would explain why Neil struggled to push it deep inside his hole. The blond man gritted his teeth at first but took a deep breath when the entire cock was shoved inside him.

"Oh, fuck! It's so big! I like it."

Neil began to slow bounce up and down the cock. Vick just sat there, letting Neil handle the stimulation with his metrical system.

Both Candice and her mother leaned on the countertop and watched both men sharing an extended intimate moment with each other.

The mother whispered to her daughter, "I've always imagined him being in this position for a very long time."

Candice chuckled, "Now, it's all come true."

They remained silent as Neil indulged in a larger thicker cock than before. Candice could watch her husband sharing his body with another man all day. She couldn't help but smile at herself. She felt fortunate that she stumbled upon his dirty little secret. Now that she held his fate in her hands, she thought of many other men who would be happy to dominate him in many ways.

Neil gave Vick a little kiss. "I like you already. Hey, Candice, is there anyone else you can think of?"

Candice shrugged her shoulders. "If I do, I'll let you know."

She and her mother chuckled together as their observations were keen. Their gaze never shifted away from Neil being dictated by his large companion.