When I'm with You

Info
A couples' distant relationship gives her erotic thoughts [Female narrator]
705 words
4
1.6k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lirby
lirby
7 Followers

When I'm with You

I nestle into your bed and melt in your arms. You can feel the softness of my skin brush your naked form. Undoubtedly, I need to be your every desire when my lips graze your lips, and my hands embrace your face because you are my every desire.

I am completely enthralled with the bristles on your face as it is a testament of your masculinity, which you know how much I love. My presence assures you that I need you as much as you want me.

Yet, with every breath, you pull me into your aura. When our lips meet, I give you the space you need to take charge of our kiss. My mouth is your mouth to do as you please. I feel the softness of your tongue and the sweetness of your taste. Our breath mingles like a song, yet you allow me to play and tease to push us to a new dimension. Our dimension is one… one tongue… one kiss… one person entwined in the passion of our love.

With each breath, I move slowly down your neck, chest, and in between your thighs. My lips take advantage of every part of your immaculate skin. I can taste your essence, which makes my womanly lips seep my personal juice over the lines of my soft panties. Yet, as I lower my head towards your hardened erection, I am overwhelmed by the beauty of your shaft. You're perfectly sized to challenge every part of me. My lips take hold of the tip of your erection, and I need to savor the firmness of your manhood.

Yet, when I understand the depth of your love, I can't hold back my desire to suck your cock. My tongue begins to slowly lap the length of your shaft. My mouth waters over your thickness, and I feel your veins move across my tongue. I won't hold back because you allow my mouth to engulf your erection and move further down my throat. I can hear your hefty sounds as you move my head up and down the length of your cock.

Before long, I sense you’re losing control. Yet, your conviction to stay in control while I worship your cock inspires me to give you the pleasure you seek.
With each swirl of my tongue and suck of my mouth, I realize the power I have over you. Still, my enjoyment of orally pleasuring you is not about power, but rather, it’s about the depth of the love I have for you. I need your love inside me. I need to be reminded of the taste of your seed. You have become food to my soul. I don't exist without you because I require you more than food, water, or air.

Still, it's your decision to give me your release. I feel you holding back as your erection starts to pulsate in my mouth. The thrust of your cock is precise and has a purpose of its own. I can see in my mind, you pushing your shaft further back into my throat. My juice overflows onto your erection, and my water from mouth withers onto the sheets of your bed. Of course, you don't mind the mess we’ve created because you’re completely lost in the passion that we’ve created.

Still, it’s your fingers grabbing hold of my hair that lets me know that you are basking in the pleasure of me sucking your cock. Of course, I'm not fooled by your narrow control. You’re a man, and I am a woman who has your shaft in my mouth. Only time will give me your release. I have the patience to wait. I have waited a lifetime for you and for this moment. This will be our forever bond when I hear your soft moans take over and you allow your erotic cream to flood my mouth.

As my night presses on and I close my eyes, I am brought back to the reality of our situation. My thoughts of us are only my imagination because our distance has forced me to wait to once again crawl within the sheets of your bed to pleasure the man I love.

--:--
--:--
1.0
lirby
lirby
lirby
7 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

A Budding Romance On dating a girl in the country of Philthsire.in Humor & Satire
The Sales Lady Ch. 01 Mature woman has an unexpected encounter with a younger man.in Mature
Jennifer Comes Alive A romantic cuckold tale of love and lust.in Interracial Love
Ted and Shirley High School Lovers High school sweethearts reunited after losing contact with one another.in Erotic Couplings
Early Morning Snacks In bed with my lover and wanted to show my love.in Romance
More Stories