When in Cali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damnit are you on the pill?"

He asked quickly and I chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, don't worry."

Jax grinned and nodded in relief before pausing and letting his eyes roam over me.

"What?"

I asked after he'd spent what seemed like an exorbitantly long amount of time staring at me. He grinned and shook his head.

"Nothing. We just got so caught up that I didn't get a chance to admire just how beautiful you really are."

I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up. Besides you're one to talk. You look like a fucking Greek god."

Jax laughed and moved to strike a pose, flexing his muscles as he looked into the tall mirror next to the door.

"Really? A God huh? Maybe I need to update my resume."

I rolled my eyes and hopped off the counter.

"If you're done admiring yourself. You're more than welcome to come join me in bed. I'm thinking the next round may be in order."

Jax turned quickly and rushed over, trying to catch me as I darted for the bed. He caught me just as I hit the edge of the bed and I turned as we fell onto the sheets with a huff. He lifted himself off me slightly and smirked as he stared into my eyes.

"I'm more than ready if you are. But this time, I want to take my time and really enjoy you. I'm going to make you cum more times tonight than you can count."

I laughed lightly.

"Quite a lofty goal you've set there."

He smirked up at me with a knowing smile.

"Oh it's not a goal sweetheart. It's a promise."

I swallowed at his words, and the way he said it left no doubt in my mind that this would be a long and pleasurable night.

He bent towards me again, his lips meeting my nipple and sucking it into his mouth. I sighed happily as he lifted his hand to massage the other breast, pinching and twisting my nipple gently.

I reached for him wrapping my fingers in his hair as I relished in his ministrations of my body. He always had been good with his tongue I mused to myself. He bent and licked his way from my breasts down to my belly button. Gently kissing his way along my lower abdomen all the way to one side then the other.

"What's this?"

He asked curiously as he paused at my far right. I grinned and turned onto my side almost all the way around so he could see my back.

"That would be a tattoo. It's this funny practice where someone stabs artwork into your skin with a needle and ink."

"Smartass."

He mumbled but I could see the amusement in his eyes so I decided to keep going.

"It's quite barbaric if you really think about it but what can you do? Beauty is pain."

He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Then you must be in pain constantly, because you my dear, are breathtaking."

I giggled at his cheesy line and turned a little further to give him a full view of the tattoo. It was an abstract piece I had designed myself and stretched across my entire back.

"Oh stop it. But honestly what do you think of it? We had always talked about getting tattoos when we were kids. And I got this one a few years ago, I designed it myself. "

He lifted his head from where he had been kissing along my rib cage and leaned back to look it over.

"It's a beautiful piece Asha, it suits you. Compliments your skin and curves beautifully but if this is what your mind is thinking about I think I need to step it up a little."

I thought I'd offended him until I felt a sharp pinch on my butt and jerked my head around in shock.

"Did you just bite my ass?"

I laughed slightly at the absurdity and he chuckled in response, his teeth still digging into my skin. Then he let it go and gently licked and sucked the spot and I sighed in pleasure at the feeling.

"Yes, yes I did."

The laugh in his voice was barely contained and I smirked before spinning around quickly, pushing him down onto the mattress and positioning myself on top.

"You're insane Jaxon Vines."

He chuckled and shook his head, his black locks splayed around his face.

"Insane with lust maybe. Your body could drive anyone wild."

I didn't get a chance to respond before he picked me up, shifting me so I was positioned right above his face. I opened my mouth to protest but all that came out was a long moan as his tongue pushed inside me. I'd never sat atop a man for oral before and couldn't even decide if I enjoyed it or not before I had to grip the headboard for stability as the pleasure caused me to get dizzy.

He lapped at me hungrily, his tongue alternating between thrusting into me and sucking on my clit. Then I felt him slide his hand up and push a finger into my pussy as he sucked and licked at my clit. He added a second finger and began thrusting them in and out of me as he continued working on my clit.

My moaning increased and I gasped for air as I tried to speak.

"I'm so close. Oh, yes."

He sped up his fingers and I gripped the headboard, my knuckles turning white as I tried to stay upright. Then the pleasure overtook me and I came hard against him feeling the waves of pleasure course through my body. But he didn't stop. I looked down at him in surprise and he winked at me before sliding a third finger in with his others. I groaned loud and deep at the fullness but couldn't look away from his face as I watched him pleasure me.

I could occasionally catch glimpses of his lips and tongue, and found watching him under me to be incredibly erotic. My body was still sensitive from my orgasm and it didn't take long for me to feel another one building up inside.

I moaned in pleasure and closed my eyes as the pleasure became too much. I had to bite back a scream as he gently nipped my clitoris and the mild pain mixed with the pleasure pushed me into my climax. I felt the orgasm through every fiber of my body and found myself dizzier than ever as I tried to establish up from down.

Unfortunately, I didn't seem to do very well at it, as I felt myself tipping over but couldn't get my bearings enough to catch myself. I felt something wrap around me and when the world finally stopped spinning I realized Jax had caught me and gently moved me so I was lying in his arms. He chuckled as he looked down at me, a full grin spread across his lips.

"You alright there?"

I laughed lightly and nodded.

"Yeah I think I blacked out for a second though."

He grinned proudly and I sat up, pushing him down onto the bed with me over him. I leaned down, running my tongue down the length of his abdomen and then up the shaft of his penis earning a low groan from him. I grinned up at him and slipped him into my mouth sucking him as deep as I could and holding him there while I licked the underside of his cock with my tongue. He moaned again, letting his eyes flutter closed and his head drop back against the headboard.

"Fuck Asha, when did you get so good at sucking dick."

He groaned with a slight chuckle as I retreated and took a deep breath.

"Probably about the same time you got so good at eating pussy."

I grinned back and he didn't respond, instead he wrapped his hand into my hair as I went back down on him, tightening his grip into a fist in my hair and earning a moan from me, muffled by his cock filling my mouth. I sucked him harder and as I pulled back again I closed my mouth just slightly, letting my bottom teeth lightly graze the bottom of his shaft until it slipped from my lips with a pop.

He wrapped his other hand around my shoulder and pulled me up to him, slamming his lips against mine as he flipped us around so he was now leaning over me yet again. His large frame easily overtaking my body.

"You into exhibitionism?"

He asked with a smirk in his voice as he kissed down my neck to my breasts.

"Never tried it, why?"

He paused right as he reached my left breast and looked up, his stormy eyes meeting mine.

"Cause I want to fuck your delicious pussy on that balcony for the world to see."

I let my gaze slide over to the door and bit my bottom lip as I thought it over. Then he sucked my nipple into his mouth again and I sighed happily and nodded.

"Ok. Let's do it."

He grinned and jumped up scooping me into his arms and carrying me outside. The cool summer night air pricked at my skin causing slight goosebumps. The hotel was small, with only two stories, and while we were on the second story, it was far from out of sight. The balcony had a clear view of the beach and I saw a couple out on the sand with their backs to us, watching the waves.

I started second guessing myself and was about to ask him to take me back inside when he set me down and turned me so my back was towards him. He wrapped his arms around me, sliding one hand down my body and between my legs, stroking my clit with light, teasing movements. I moaned softly and let myself relax in his arms as his other hand wrapped around one of my breasts teasing my nipple.

I watched the couple as he played with my body, knowing all they had to do was turn around and they'd have a clear view of my entire body on display. But instead of feeling the same anxiety as before, I found it exhilarating. Jax slipped his hand lower, sliding two fingers into me and a loud low moan slipped from my mouth as my eyes fluttered closed. He pushed my legs further apart gently, and shifted so the palm of his hand would rub against my clit as he fingered me.

I arched against him as he picked up speed, fingering me roughly. Another moan slipped from my mouth and I heard Jax's low voice in my ear.

"Open your eyes beautiful. You've got an audience."

My eyes shot open, immediately locking with the couple on the beach who were watching us intently. I was frozen, I couldn't decide if I wanted to sprint back inside and hide, or spread myself wider to give them a better view. Jax seemed to know what he wanted though, and bent down, gently lifting one of my legs by my knee, displaying clearly what he was doing to my body.

I stiffened, but didn't move, trying to decide if I enjoyed this or not. Then I saw the other couple whisper to each other before shifting into a similar position on their blanket. The man moved behind and his partner spread her legs over his and lifted her skirt. I was barely able to make out that she didn't have panties on beneath her skirt and held my breath as I watched him begin to stroke her pussy as they both watched us. I felt myself getting even hornier as I watched them. Who knew it would be so hot to watch another couple? Jax's voice in my ear startled me slightly as he spoke again.

"I think you turned them on sweetheart. I told you your body could make anyone insane with lust."

I smiled slightly and lifted my hands, wrapping one around one of my breasts and lifting the other above my head to wrap around Jax behind me, Holding him as close to my body as I could and letting my eyes drop closed again. He slid a third finger into me and I moaned, loud and deep at the amazing feeling of his fingers in me. Another moan made my eyes shoot open and right back to the other couple.

She moaned again as her partner slid his fingers into her, matching his thrusts with Jax's in me. My body felt like it was on fire as I watched them, unable to break my gaze this time. I dropped my hand from my breast, moving it behind me to wrap around Jax's cock, stroking it in time with his fingers in me. Almost on queue the other woman did the same, reaching behind her and wrapping her hand around his cock. I had no idea when he'd taken it out but I didn't care.

I felt my body getting close to cumming yet again and moaned, this time trying to make it loud enough to ensure they could hear me. Jax increased his pace, slamming his fingers into my body and I dropped my hand from the back of his head to my clit, stroking it hard as I watched the other woman do the same. My release came hard and fast like a waterfall and I came apart on his hand, shaking from the force of my orgasm. I heard myself scream out into the night as I came and the other woman was only seconds behind in her own release.

Jax gently lowered my leg back to the ground and I started to turn, thinking that was it when he gently pushed my back down. I glanced back at him questioningly and he smirked as he positioned himself behind me at my entrance. I nodded and lifted my arms to grip the balcony railing and looked out to the beach, watching as they stripped and she got into all fours with him behind her. Jax pressed himself into me and I groaned at the full feeling. Doggy had always been my favorite position. I loved how deep and full it felt and this time was no different.

He pushed into me until he was buried to the hilt then retreated slowly, letting my body adapt to the new position. I bit my lip, trying to focus on the other couple but the pleasure of him inside me was almost overwhelming. Slowly he began to build up speed until he was fucking me with full force, the sound of our bodies echoing through the night mirrored by the sounds of the other couple.

I watched as he fucked her, the sight of his dick disappearing into her curvy ass so sexy I couldn't look away. He wrapped his hand into her curly blonde hair, pulling roughly so her body arched up. Giving me a view of her full breasts.

"God yes, Jax, pull my hair."

I gasped out as I watched them intently. I felt him gather my hair in his hand and then moaned as he pulled me back into the same position as them.

"I have to say I'm a little surprised Asha."

Jax mumbled in my ear as he fucked me hard.

"I didn't think you'd like it rough."

I smirked and glanced over my shoulder at him briefly.

"I want it as hard and rough as you can give it to me, Jax."

His gaze darkened and he smirked.

"You might regret that beautiful."

I felt slightly uneasy at his tone, I hadn't ever really been fucked rough before, but something about it just felt so right and animalistic that I knew I wanted it. He released my hair, wrapping his hand around my throat instead and tightening it as he pulled me back, arching my body so far it was a little painful. But it only made me hotter.

"Yes, oh yes."

I moaned out, almost completely muffled with his hand on my throat. My eyes went back to the beach a little disappointed to see that he still only had his hand wrapped in her hair. But it was still fucking hot and I thrust myself back against Jax roughly. Meeting his thrusts with my own as I felt my climax building. His other hand went to my clit and rubbed it hard as he tightened his grip on my throat. I moaned loudly as I felt myself getting slightly dizzy.

The lack of oxygen was making me even hornier and I could hear myself muttering something completely unintelligible. I wasn't even sure what I was saying, I just wanted him not to stop. His thrusts into my body came harder and more wild and I knew he was close too. I felt my body shaking from the ecstasy and finally with one last hard thrust he came hard in me right as my body exploded in its own release.

Jax groaned deep as he came and I felt liquid gush from my pussy. He let go of my throat and I sucked air in trying to push back the blackness from the edges of my vision. I'd never cum so hard in my life and looked back to the beach as the other couple both came as well. Jax slowly withdrew from my body and I sighed sadly at the immediate empty feeling. I was surprised as more liquid fell from me as he pulled out and looked down in shock at the small puddle on the floor. Jax chuckled and shook his head in disbelief.

"You didn't tell me you were a squirter Ash!"

My eyes widened in shock. That was from me?

"I'm not! Well at least I wasn't... I mean I've never..."

I mumbled out and he laughed again and pulled me to him. Kissing me passionately as he wrapped his arms around my body. When we broke apart again I looked back to the beach and Jax followed my gaze. The other couple was dressed again and just finishing packing up their stuff. We watched them as they picked up the last of their things and started walking towards the path off the beach. They both waved at us happily and the girl blew us a kiss and we waved back just before they disappeared out of sight.

Jax scooped me up again and carried me bridal style back inside. Shutting the door behind us and dropping me on the bed gently. He pulled the blankets over me and moved to climb in next to me and pulled me against him. I curled up with my head on his chest and smiled feeling more satisfied and relaxed than I had in years as I drifted off to sleep.

12