When in Service

Story Info
Upstairs, downstairs and between the sheets.
2.4k words
4.62
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHEN IN SERVICE

“You rang, sir?”

“Ah, there you are, Smedley.” Lord Randolph Springbottom smiled expansively at his butler. “Yes, indeed. I’m afraid the opera has given my wife a dreadful headache, you see. She’s retired for the evening, the poor dear. Would you fetch a cup of tea and some aspirin for her, please?”

“Certainly, sir. And for you, sir?”

“Nothing for me, thank you. Afraid I’ll be all night working on these briefs.” He swept a hand over the stacks of documents that littered his desk. “Parliament is no place for a shirker, you know.”

“I couldn’t agree more, sir.” Smedley pointed to a magnum of champagne perched precariously on the corner of the desk. “Shall I take that, sir?”

“Heaven’s no. I think I’ll require a bit of the bubbly to wash down this dry lot,” he said frowning at the papers. “Just see to my good lady and then you may retire as well.”

“Very good, sir. Thank you, sir.”

“Thank you, Smedley. Pleasant dreams and all that.”

The butler took his time in the kitchen, preparing Her Ladyship’s tea just as she liked it, and fixing the pot, creamer, cup and saucer, spoon and sugar bowl in an attractively precise arrangement on a silver tray. He frowned and fussed with the aspirin bottle, moving it like a chess piece from one position to another, until finally, he slipped the container into his waistcoat pocket rather than allow it to spoil the elegant presentation of the tea service. Smedley draped a crisp, linen napkin over his forearm but, before he set off for Madame’s upstairs bedchamber, he trod softly down the narrow hallway that led to the maid’s quarters. Placing his ear gently to the maid’s door, he listened, then nodded with satisfaction and returned to his duties.

The butler balanced the heavy tray on one palm as he knocked lightly at Lady Springbottom’s bedroom door.

“Yes, come in, please.”

Smedley entered the room and closed the door quietly behind him. The lady of the manor reclined against a small mountain of pillows in her wide, four-poster bed, a beautifully embroidered duvet snugged close under her chin.

“Your tea, ma'am.”

“I’ll have it later, Smedley,” she said. “You may set it on the table for now.”

“Yes, ma'am.”

“Will my husband be joining me, Smedley?” she asked.

“Oh no, ma'am. I’m afraid his Lordship will be quite indisposed this evening.”

“Good.” With an empirical sweep, Lady Cecilia Springbottom threw back her bedclothes and unveiled her naked body. Her legs moved slowly across the silk sheets, until her thighs were spread wide apart and the entrance to her secret harbor cleared for navigation.

“Am I to understand,” said Smedley, “that her Ladyship no longer has a headache?”

“In fact, I feel perfectly delicious,” she said. “Well, don’t just stand there, Smedley. Strip.”

“Yes, ma'am.”

The butler undressed himself in the same meticulous manner he performed all his duties, smoothing and folding each item of apparel before stacking it neatly on a chair, while Lady Springbottom studied his every move. Watching Smedley unclothe was almost as good as foreplay. He was far from handsome, but his tall frame was lean and well-proportioned. He turned his back to remove and fold his pin-striped boxer shorts, and the sight of his hard, white flanks caused her nipples to tingle with anticipation.

Smedley turned to find his mistress caressing the most intimately feminine parts of her body with both hands. Cecilia Springbottom (who claimed quite falsely to descend from Eleanor of Aquitaine) retained little of her youthful bloom, but she was still a regally attractive woman with alluring curves and crevices. Large breasts with prodigious, dark nipples adorned her noble chest. Time had thickened her girlish waist, but the sweep of her flaring hips was enticingly Rubenesque. Her legs were heavy, but smooth. A forest of thick, black curls decorated the convergence of her generous thighs.

Like his body, Smedley’s member was long and lean. His sense of duty and the sight of Lady Springbottom’s naked charms had stiffened it to match his ramrod-straight posture. He climbed onto the wide bed and knelt between her welcoming legs.

“Shall I penetrate, ma'am?”

“Not yet.” Her Ladyship’s eyes misted as she gazed longingly at the butler’s erection. “Do you think we might—I mean just on these special occasions, of course . . . Do you suppose, Smedley that you might bring yourself to address me as Cecilia?”

“I think not, Madame.”

“Very well. I’m sure you know best,” she said with a pout. “You may lick my cunny now, Smedley.”

“Certainly, ma'am.”

The butler bent to his task. He kissed a path up her pale inner thigh and traced a moist border around her patrician thatch with his tongue as he nuzzled her fragrant curls. She moaned softly when he plunged a long thumb into her fiery chamber, and when his tongue engaged her rosy bud, the happy lady began to hum a spirited rendition of Hail Britannia.

A first-rate English butler, when in service to a family of quality, will persevere at his duties until he is quite certain he has done all he can to satisfy every need. Smedley knew this as surely as he knew the proper method of ladling bouillabaisse from a bone china tureen. He believed it and he lived it. And so, when Lady Cecilia Springbottom sang out with the thrill of orgasmic ecstasy, her first-rate English butler re-doubled his efforts to please until she was pleased again, and then again.

Her third climax struck like a seismic eruption. Violent tremors passed through her body and she called out to her creator, as though the Almighty himself might like to share in her moment of bliss. Her plush thighs clamped around the butler’s head like a vice and he was compelled to tickle her behind to affect his release before succumbing for want of oxygen. Madame threw her arms over her head and lay trembling and gulping for air, breasts heaving, eyelids aflutter. The butler, his stiff upper lip wet and shiny with her essence, rose again to his knees and patiently waited for further instruction.

After a few moments respite, Madame’s eyes opened and she smiled up at her lover. “Oh, Smedley,” she said dreamily.

“Yes, ma'am?”

“Nothing.” Cecilia Springbottom breathed a long sigh of contentment. “Just, oh Smedley.”

“Kind of you to say, ma'am.”

She giggled like a ticklish milkmaid and daintily touched her fingers to her slick belly. “Just look what you’ve done, Smedley. I’m as sweaty as a ploughman.” She giggled again and flicked a bead of perspiration from a puckered nipple. “I could use a good sponging. Would you mind terribly?”

“It will be my pleasure, ma'am.” He sprang to his feet and bowed respectfully. “I’ll only be a moment.”

Smedley marched to her private bath, his at-the-ready cock leading the way like the point of a compass. He returned with a soft, terry cloth towel and set about blotting her lust dampened skin, beginning with the tiny pool that had formed in her navel. He wiped her round belly and then worked his way down her hips and lower limbs. Lady Springbottom graciously raised her legs high and arrayed them to resemble a formation of migrating geese so that the butler might apply his towel to her bum and the underside of her thighs. With the lightest touch, Smedley obliterated the drops that glistened within her dark foliage and trickled down the cleft of her buttocks. He toweled away the perspiration from her arms, and throat and brow. Finally, he gently dabbed the moisture from her breasts, lifting first one and then the other to insure a thorough job.

“Perhaps some talcum powder, mum?”

“Thank you, no.” Lady Springbottom reached out, seized him by the bollocks and pulled him close enough to brush her lips against the swollen crown of his prick. She bestowed a warm, wet kiss on the velvety tip, then circled it slowly with her tongue, all the while stroking the impressive shaft with gentle fingers.

“Do you like this, Smedley?” Her voice was husky, taunting, provocation gleamed in her eyes.

“It’s a most pleasant sensation, ma'am.”

Cecilia leaned close and took him deep in her mouth. She sucked hungrily, purring like a tigress, and trifling with his balls like a playful kitten. After a few moments, she released him and looked up. “Admit it, Smedley,” she said. “Isn’t this your favorite part of our little encounters?”

As always, the butler chose his words with care. “Madame,” he said. “I treasure each and every moment spent in your delightful company.”

“I give up,” Lady Springbottom said, throwing herself back across her bed. “I bloody well, fucking give up!” She spread her legs and pointed at the glistening pink folds of her pussy. “Fuck me, Smedley. Fuck me hard, and don’t stop fucking until I say stop!”

“As you say, ma'am.”

He positioned his body above hers, carefully balancing his weight on knees and elbows. His buttocks clenched as he urged the head of his erection between her quivering lips. Inflamed and drenched with desire, her opening offered no resistance, but seemed eager to draw him in. He entered her slowly, gently penetrating her hot mystery, but the lady beneath him had more aggressive measures in mind.

“Let’s stop mucking about, Smedley,” said Lady Springbottom. “Give me the long shank.” Her hands slapped down on the cheeks of his arse. With a firm grip on his pale flanks, she pulled him close, driving his cock deep into her cunny.

Chagrined at having misjudged the lady’s needs, Smedley was determined to redeem himself at all possible speed. Bowing his face to her breasts, he nipped playfully at her stiff nipples, while thrusting his pelvis forward and back with potent force. The soft flesh of her thighs and belly quavered with each powerful stroke. She squealed with unbridled joy as the butler’s lengthy cock filled her, battered her, delighted her in places her husband’s poor member could never reach. A crescendo of passion built within her with each slap of their colliding loins. She began to give voice to her ecstasy with fragments of curses, prayers and song that punctuated each panting breath. Her legs began to levitate.

Quick as a thought, Smedley withdrew and repositioned himself so that Lady Springbottom’s pudgy thighs rested on his shoulders; the tender soles of her feet addressed the ceiling. He guided the flanged head of his shaft to her lush slit, and without so much as a by-you-leave, lunged forward.

Thus impaled, she urged him on with entreaties of, “Harder.” and “Faster.” and “More, by God, more!”

Harder and faster, his long-stroking thrusts speared deep in her noble cunt. His heavy balls pounded a rhythmic backbeat against her springy bottom. Madame’s inquisitive fingers found their way to her itchy, coral nubbin and laid siege to the voracious little organ with frenetic rubbing motions.

“I’m coming,” she gasped. And, more democratically minded than many of her class, she thoughtfully added, “Come with me, Smedley!”

They exploded together to the accompaniment of Lady Springbottom’s keening wail, an aria raised in tribute to the good relations she enjoyed with her household staff. The butler uttered not a sound, though his cock throbbed and stuttered as he spurted his heavy load.

They remained conjoined in this manner for some minutes—she, basking in the heady glow of a most satisfying fuck, and he, courteously awaiting his dismissal. Finally, her breathing and pulse returned to their usual meter, her legs relaxed, and her pussy softened its possessive grip on his manhood. She sighed and smiled up at him.

“Look at me, Smedley,” she cooed. “I’m all dirty again.”

“I’d be pleased to draw your bath, ma'am.”

“A hot bath would be very nice, thank you.”

He withdrew from her, righted himself on the floor, and pulled the sheet and duvet over her bare, wet skin, less she catch a chill.

“Smedley?”

“Yes, ma'am?”

“You were positively divine.”

“As always, it was my great pleasure to serve you, ma'am.” He bowed from the waist. “And if I may say, Madame acquitted herself most splendidly.”

“You may.” She smiled her minx smile and leaned back into her pillows. “That will be all for now.”


***


Smedley prepared to retire the day in his usual fashion, that is, with a glass of warmed milk and a lightly buttered scone, to be enjoyed in the privacy of his own quarters. As he passed the maid’s room, he noticed a ribbon of light at the foot of her door. He tapped lightly with his knuckles, careful not to spill the milk.

“Miss Beauvais?”

Sophie Beauvais, young, plump, and lovely in her nightdress, opened the door and fixed the butler with an impatient look. “Oui?”

“I don’t wish to intrude, Miss Beauvais, but I noticed your light and thought I might take the opportunity to inform you that Madame will be sleeping in tomorrow morning and doesn’t want to be disturbed before ten.”

“I will be quiet like ze mouse.”

“See that you do. And you’ll want to remember to put fresh linens on Lady Springbottom’s bed. After she’s up and about, of course.”

Sophie rolled her dark eyes. “Of course.”

“Very well, then. Good night Miss Beau . . . ”

“Perhaps, Mr. Smedley,” she interrupted, “I should inform you that Lord Springbottom will be sleeping quite late tomorrow, too.”

“Yes, I suspected as much.” Smedley frowned, not at the thought of what had transpired earlier in the maid’s bedroom, but at the shiny, silver locket she wore around her pretty neck. He pointed at the offending piece of jewelry and asked, “Is that new, Miss Beauvais?”

“Oui,” she smiled, fingering the little locket. “Isn’t it pretty? And why don’t you call me Sophie?”

“Miss Beauvais,” he said with his well-modulated tone of command, “When in service, you are expected to perform your duties as your immediate superior defines them and for the salary previously agreed upon by all parties. It is unseemly to accept gifts or gratuities of a personal nature from your employer except of course, at Christmas time when each member of the staff is treated most generously. A further infraction such as this will be cause for your dismissal. Have I made myself quite clear, Miss Beauvais?”

“Hah! Rand . . . I mean Lord Springbottom would never let you fire me, you pompous gasbag.”

“Perhaps not.” Smedley leaned close and murmured in her ear. “But Cecilia would send you packing as fast as your little froggy legs could hop to it.”

Sophie’s gasp assured him that the matter was ended satisfactorily.

“I’ll say good night then, Miss Beauvais.” Smedley strode off to his quarters reminding himself that it was always folly to expect too much from the French.


the end