When It Rains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth comes back up, tongue out, hand tapping my head up and down to make me groan and gush so much more. Closing her lips around me she uses it to lubricate another long insertion, one hand holding my wetted balls, the other disappearing down her own body.

Her lips stay locked around me as her mouth moves back and forth, withdrawing until her tight grip bumps over that ridge, a brief lash with her tongue, then slowly pushing all the way forward again. I know I'm so close to coming, a flicker of decency somewhere in the tangled mess of my mind makes the suggestion that I might want to mention this to her, maybe ascertain her opinion about it before I just pour the whole lot down her throat. But she pulls back, jerking her hand in ragged movements up and down me as she stares up, mouth hanging open.

There's a massive, violent flash of lightning, accompanied by an apocalyptic crack of thunder, and in the bright light I see her hand inside her underwear, frantically jolting her fingers up and down.

"Fuck," she manages to moan in the relative silence following the thunder.

There's a desperation on her face, her hips moving without control as she begins to buck on her fingers. Her free hand reaches for mine, places it on her head and she nods up at me. I pull her back, feeling her mouth take me once more, her uncontrolled moans vibrating around me, her fingers locked tight around my base as her head rockets back and forth.

Another flash and unbelievable crash, illuminating my swollen girth, red and soaked with pre-cum, saliva and rain. Lana raises her hand, I can feel it slick with her own juices as it touches my stomach before slipping down to complete her grip around me. Fuck I need to come so badly. I'm not sure if she came on her fingers or not but now her attention is focused solely on me again.

My hand on the back of her head is loose, resting more than guiding and as I feel that pressure rise I stretch my arms up. More lightning and I turn my head. There are people standing in the lit windows of their apartments directly opposite. On the floor above there's a lone figure also out on her balcony, the light catching the glass she's holding.

I don't care, and I'm not sure I could do anything about it if I did. My body tenses and Lana looks back up, dragging her lips off me with a questioning look. Her hand grabs my wrist as I reach back down for her head and she manages to flash a devious smile before her own hunger takes dominance once more.

She pulls at my arm, bringing me down to my knees between her legs as she sits, she pulls me forward immediately locking me in a ferocious kiss. Her hand is around me and angling me down, I understand her intention at once and can't move quickly enough.

A prolonged lightning strike lights up the balcony, the rain covered ground, and our impatient movements as I pull my shorts off and Lana pushes her underwear down her sodden thighs. I yank them the rest of the way down, pulling her calf up to tear the twisted and soaked scrap of cloth off over her ankle and leaving it redundant around the opposite knee.

Finally unimpeded, after a seemingly torturous stripping of obstacles, we collapse together on to the wet surface of the balcony, Lana's thighs automatically parting and rising around my hips as I feel that delicious soft pop of penetration. Her nails dig deep in to my shoulder blades, her head tipped back and offering her throat to me. I tear my tongue up that stretch of taut skin, biting low below her ear at the summit of the lick, feeling her squirm under me.

She is tight around me, perfect and impassive. She rocks her pelvis up in time with mine, clenching at the zenith of each thrust. Unsurprisingly it's not long before I feel that familiar pressure rise and this time I'm sure there's nothing that's going to suppress it. I take her hands, pin them above her head and accelerate. Her mouth is open, her eyes roll back momentarily at the sudden increase, but she regains her composure.

"Harder," she cries up at me, competing for volume with the thunder, biting her lip desperately as I oblige.

There's another flash of lightning and to my disbelief she lifts her legs, sliding them up under my arms and out to place her calves on to my shoulders, her ankles crossed behind my neck. The change of angle sends me diving deeper, her body thrashing against the wet ground under me, her head tipping back and her insides suddenly locking tight, holding, and releasing.

There's no intention now, no skilled manipulation, lock and release, lock and release, the tension around me comes in waves, irregular, each accompanied by cry yelled over the storm. The convulsing massage twists and pulls at me, sucking my head deep within her and finally I come, a torrent of built-up lust and need pulling along my length and erupting longer and harder than I've ever felt before, a continuous barrage.

Lana's body continues to milk mine, lock and release, as I collapse on top of her, our warm, dry, ragged breath against each others ears. I am utterly exhausted, totally spent.

The storm hasn't let up yet, it seems unconcerned that we're done. Occasionally it illuminates our still bodies, shaking the ground with its angry noise.

We stay like that, through the final release, through the aftershocks that spasm at our union and send shivers of unlit pleasure up her chest and out along her arms while her folded legs twitch her ankles. Infrequently lightning illuminates us and eventually our bodies soften in inaction and the cooling rain.

We untangle ourselves, helping each other to stand, then, hand-in-hand we return indoors, to dry and wash and dry, sharing awkward looks until the glow makes one of us smile, lip bit and giggle, then hand-in-hand once more, to bed.