When Lance Banged Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick as lightning, Sandra kneed him in the groin. Lance staggered back a couple steps and clutched his privates in exquisite agony. Not even the mightiest brute could withstand such a vicious blow. Lance's expression grew angry and ominous. She had violated the most sacred part of his body.

Lance's exuberant masculinity had a dark side. Its name was violence. Beneath the façade of an ultra-hedonistic playboy, lurked a modern-day savage of animal passions. A man like him could fight as easily as he could fuck. Not even the biggest jocks at school messed with Lance. She heard he had ties to biker gangs. They hired the alpha thug as an enforcer to settle disputes.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" thundered the raging manbeast. Lance wound up his arm and smashed his fist into the side of her van. He clearly hadn't aimed for Sandra but the damage still unnerved her. The powerful blow left the indentations of his knuckles in the metal sheeting.

"Did anyone ever say that you look sexy when you're mad?" Sandra asked him without missing a beat.

Lance didn't answer. He stood his ground with crossed arms.

"So here's the deal," she told him. "I want to lie down for a minute. You either can get in the van or go home." With that, she unlocked the back door and got into the back of her vehicle. Lance hesitated. Some heinous shit could go down in there. Then again, he'd never find out what could have been. So Lance crawled inside.

"Shut the door," she told him. He did. The interior became pitch black. The space wasn't uncomfortable though. A queen-sized mattress covered the entire floor.

Sandra paused for a moment. She listened to his breath and the pounding of his heart. Lance felt so close that Sandra could taste him. She reached out and touched his thigh. The contact startled him. He drew back.

"Don't be scared," she reassured him. Sandra sidled up to him on all fours. She lightly caressed his muscular arm with a fingertip, tracing the contour of his peaked bicep. The supersized limb was a fifty-bound battering ram. She had no doubt his fists broke bones. And, truth be told, it turned her on. She wanted to make love to the biggest, baddest boy in town.

Despite all her dating jitters that night, Sandra suddenly felt completely in her element. In the darkness, the introspective teen had transformed into Red Sonja, a warrior woman of pagan desires. But, unlike the comic book, she would embark on the sort of adventure that lay outside the bounds of the G-rated Marvel Universe.

To understand Sandra's sexual fantasies, one had to be familiar with the sword-and-sorcery tale of Conan and Red Sonja. In the comic, the male-female barbarian duo joined forces to conquer evildoers in the Hyborian Age. However, to Sandra's eternal disappointment, the superheroine never hooked up with Conan.

The comic book had an explanation for their emotional distance. Though the pair fought together, Sonja proved fiercely independent and often defied her companion. They endured a very tense relationship and even came to blows on occasion. To complicate matters, Conan was attracted to Sonja but she always rebuffed his advances. The swordswoman vowed never to lie with a man who could not defeat her in combat.

Despite this backstory, Sandra embellished the narrative in her own mind. In return for his pledging eternal loyalty and allegiance, she eventually would offer herself to Conan. And together, the comic book heroes would attain sexual Valhalla.

Lance wasn't Conan. He was a horny teenager that used his big dick as a ticket for a lot of casual sex. Yet the darkness allowed Sandra to dream. She could be someone else in another time and place.

"Take it out," Sandra ordered.

"Huh?"

"I want you to show me your dick."

Lance hesitated. No girl ever spoke to him so directly.

"Hey," began Sandra. "I just want to make sure you're OK. I didn't mean to kick you in the balls. Not that hard at least."

Lance still felt unsure. Would she bite it off or something?

"C'mon. Don't be a pussy."

Sandra heard a zipper. Lance pulled down his pants. She reached down between his legs and grabbed his tool, first with just one, then with two hands. She had seen and touched him before but the contact still sent a chill up her spine. He was fucking massive.

"Looks OK to me," she told him in flirtatious voice that hid her mounting excitement.

"How can you tell?"

"Because you're hard as a rock," laughed Sandra. He laughed a bit too.

"Listen, I'm sorry for hurting you like that. Let me make it up to you."

With that, Sandra slowly stroked his shaft with both hands. The organ felt hot and heavy in her grasp. Even in the dark, she sensed his size. It made her clit throb. Sandra had been with other men and there was no comparison.

"Like what you see?" he asked.

"We're in the dark," she told him curtly. Though technically true, Sandra preferred the darkness for another reason. It cloaked all the desire in her eyes, the burning urge to feel his gigantic prick thrusting inside of her. If he knew how badly she wanted him, the game would be over.

Sandra leaned in. Lance felt her hot breath against his cockflesh. Her tongue reached out, flicked his glans, and traced the underside of his shaft. She hawked up a glob of saliva and spat on his dick, letting it dribble down his length. Lance moaned as she flicked, dragged, and gently pushed her wet tongue along his prick. The teen stud couldn't believe what was happening. He was going to lay Sandra Kong!

The anticipation of impending sex caused his prick to lurch upward, smacking her right on the nose. The cockslap wasn't painful but its force startled Sandra. She grabbed the base with both hands to immobilize his love muscle. It felt like wrestling a python.

Having steadied his rod, she moved her head back, yanked it downward, and aimed the fist-sized knob at her open mouth. Not missing a beat, her head snapped forward and engulfed him.

"Oh, fuck!" Lance growled in a rumbling baritone, his senses immersed in pure pleasure as inch after inch sank into her hot, moist mouth. Sandra's jaw tensed up as she descended. Lance was forearm-thick from head to tip. But the vixen had an iron will.

Sandra paused to relax her throat muscles. She breathed through her nose. Suddenly, the jezebel shoved her head downward, forcing the rest of him down her throat. "Holy shit!" he groaned as her lips reached the base of his cock. No girl ever took the whole thing.

Lance took long and deep breaths, sustaining the ecstatic tension that seethed in his loins. He could have blown his load then and there. While the teen stud loved having a stallion-sized prick, women struggled to perform fellatio on him. He barely made it past their lips before they gagged on his knob. But Sandra had honed her skills for weeks on an oversized dildo. The fellatrix dedicated her body and soul to the erotic art of deep throating. She wanted to blow him away... literally.

Sandra bobbed her head up and down, listening to his labored breath. Though blowing a dude supposedly demeaned a woman, she felt more empowered than degraded. Sandra owned his dick. He never had met a woman like her before.

Without warning, her mouth slid up and off his straining erection. "Please, babe," he moaned desperately. "Don't leave me high and dry." Sandra ignored his plea. Lance didn't ask again. The psycho babe was calling the shots... for now at least.

Sandra shimmied out of her jeans. She tossed her damp panties at his face. The van filled with the heady aroma of ripe, moist cunt. Sandra lied back on the mattress and spread her legs. "Eat me," she told him simply.

Lance didn't hesitate. He practically dove between her open thighs. Sandra let out a faint moan as he positioned his face at her junction. Lance ran his tongue along the crease between her pussy and thigh. Her flesh possessed a smooth texture, freshly waxed without even a day's growth of stubble. She must have shaved for tonight. Lance brought his head to lick her other crease.

Lance hoisted Sandra's thighs off the mattress, spreading her wider for greater access to the jezebel's juicy sanctum. His tongue skimmed her wet folds, swabbing the pussy nectar along her slit before stopping just short of her throbbing clit. Lance paused, letting her excitement mount. She bit her lip in anticipation.

His tongue gently flickered against her pleasure nub. Her clit twitched with lust as the tiny organ emerged from its hood. Sandra's head tilted back and her entire body relaxed as his tongue bat her love nubbin to and fro with the skill and accuracy of a boxer on a speed bag.

Sandra grabbed two fistfuls of his long hair and shoved his face deep between her thighs. Despite his dim-bulb demeanor, Lance possessed remarkable oral prowess. Sandra did not expect much from a guy like him when it came to eating pussy. She hooked up with women for that. But Lance knew just how to stroke her with his gentle yet seductive touch.

The teen heartthrob was not unaware of his talent. Though most guys provided only the most cursory of cunnilingus, Lance loved to get under the hood of a chick and perform the dirty work she needed to get off. Though the cocksman's promiscuity earned him substantial notoriety, it also gave him a lifetime of experience on how to please a woman down there.

Sandra might have been a prickly pear of a woman. But under the skin, she tasted sweet and juicy. Lance simply devoured her, sucking her soft folds into his mouth, his tongue darting in and out of her hole before plunging all the way inside.

A loud gasp escaped her mouth. No lover, male or female, had pleasured her so skillfully. Lance had a long, flexible tongue that hung past the bottom of his chin when fully extended. The serpentine organ could assume virtually and shape or angle inside a pussy.

Sandra felt his tongue curve upward as it stroked the front wall of her vagina. "Oh, my God!" she cried out. Sandra knew immediately what his tongue had uncovered. Lance was stroking her G-spot with the tip! Sandra barely could find the elusive spot with a specialized sex toy but the oral virtuoso had closed in on it within seconds.

"Harder," she demanded in a quiet voice. Lance withdrew his tongue and plunged a finger - a big one - into her twat. The metal floor of the van creaked loudly as her back popped into an arch. Her breathing deepened with raw hunger.

"You like that, babe?" he rumbled. Sandra didn't answer. Her head spun with unfamiliar but delightful sensations. She felt her legs twitch and her nipples harden into diamond-tipped spikes. Noting her excitement, Lance decided to proceed slowly. With his legendary size, skill, and stamina, the superstud knew he would make Sandra experience things she never experienced before. The headstrong beauty

might not like him but she would desire him before the end of the night.

The teen stud fingered her slowly, long tantalizing strokes with just enough pressure to stimulate her Gräfenberg. "Faster," she finally told him. Lance gradually picked up the pace and added a second finger. As the gentle strokes transformed into aggressive finger thrusts, Sandra heard wet, sloshing noises come from between her legs. She never felt so moist and open down there.

Just when Sandra thought her pleasure had plateaued, Lance dipped his head between her legs and gave her throbbing clit a long, wet lick. Her body tensed up instantly. By stimulating the two focal points of her sexuality at the same time, Lance flipped a switch in her mind and body. She screamed at the top of her lungs and humped his face like an animal in heat. Sandra no longer cared about the stigma of slumming with a low-class teenage gigolo. She needed to quench her eighteen-year hunger for a real man.

The playboy sensed her desperate lust with delight. She wanted it as badly as he did. Without a second thought,

Lance planted his mouth on her clit and gently nipped the bud with his lips. "AUUUNNNNNGHHHH!" growled Sandra as he sucked, nibbled, and tugged at her pulsating love nipple.

Basically, the virtuoso was giving her a clitoral blowjob. Combined with the dance his fingers performed on her G-spot, Lance thrust her into an erotic delirium where nothing was forbidden and everything was permitted. Her thoughts dissolved as an enormous pressure built in her molten core. She sensed the mass of her impending orgasm and its dimensions almost scared her. The jezebel grabbed a fistful of bedsheet in either hand and braced herself...

Everything went black for an instant. When Sandra came to her senses, she found herself screaming profanities that would have made a porn actress blush. Her fingers clawed the mattress, her toes curled, her hips flew upward, her back stiffened. Then every muscle in her body contracted so hard that she barely could breathe. The heated moment seemed to last forever as a riptide of pleasure tore through her quivering flesh.

With his tongue and fingers skillfully operating her erogenous triggers, Lance sustained her climax for an unusually long time. The sensations were simultaneously amazing and unbearable. It felt like touching the sun. The sexual prodigy had brought her into contact with an infinitude of bliss that she had only glimpsed in her most heated moments.

Suddenly, Sandra felt like she would piss herself. The urge to pee didn't alarm her. She knew her body. Lance had stimulated the glands beneath her G-spot. They had swelled up with female ejaculate. After one particularly well-aimed stroke of his index finger, her pussy burst open like a broken water main, dousing Lance's face in love nectar.

"Fuck yeah!" Lance spurred her on. "Squirt for me, babe."

Sandra could not help but admire his enthusiasm. Any other guy would have freaked out at having his face soaked like that. But her response actually invigorated the ladykiller. He doubled down on her box, wallowing in her pungent liquidity.

With a deep groan, she lurched back against his hand, forcing his fingers further inside. Lance luxuriated in her velvety warmth. Her gates had opened. She would not be able to resist him much longer. His fingers withdrew all the way to the tips and thrust inside harder. They pulled out and shoved in again. He was fucking her now.

Another wave of pleasure pounded her body. Sandra felt her vaginal muscles clamp down and blast another powerful jet of female ejaculate. "Oh, my God!" she blurted out in a high-pitched cry, startled by the volume of her voice.

Her hips instinctually drew back from his probing fingers, retreating from the overwhelming stimulation. Before she could get away, his free hand grasped her thigh. Lance didn't grab it forcefully. Rather, he offered a steady hand to guide his lover through her tempestuous climax.

Sandra marveled at how big and strong his hand felt wrapped around her hip. His fingers latched onto the front of her hipbone with the thumb wrapped all the way to her spine. His grip seemed light but his left hand firmly held her in as his right finger-banged her twat.

Sandra closed her eyes and imagined them together. The sexy manbeast would get behind her, grasping her butt with those big hands, and fill her again and again with his huge fuck club. The vixen would not have to conceal her secret with him. Sandra loved big dicks. He would give her the pounding she had craved all her life. Just the thought of that stirred something magical in the very core of her body. Its magnitude and intensity rendered her almost helpless.

Sensing her excitement, Lance withdrew his fingers and grasped her thighs, prying them wide open and burying his face in her gash. His long tongue darted inside her pussy. Her vaginal muscles clamped down, drawing the organ deeper inside her body until he unfurled himself to the root. Without a second thought, he stiffened his tongue and stabbed her G-spot with the tip. "Oh, Lance!" Sandra cried out, using his name for the first time during their encounter. The ladykiller held her as tightly as he could as she bucked and writhed against his face.

Sandra didn't make a sound. A tsunami of white-hot sensation exploded out of her center. Her ears thudded with the pulse of blood, the pressure so intense that her eyes felt like they would bug out of their sockets. As Sandra's climax peaked, the intensity paralyzed her. The wave didn't recede, it just seemed to grow and grow until a blinding light flashed behind her eyes.

When Sandra came to, she never felt so relaxed. Even the vixen's best orgasms always left her wanting more. Yet she actually felt satisfied for the moment. No, the willful jezebel had not submitted to the Lothario. Rather, she simply had let go.

Lance switched on the dome light in the storage area. The playboy didn't wear anything but a smile as he searched the pockets of his jeans for a condom. Sandra must have passed out because Lance didn't acknowledge her. "Fuck," he muttered to himself. "Where are the Mags?" Lance knelt down to rifle through the sheets.

Sandra stayed quiet and just gazed at him. His physique caused her heart to skip a beat. He shaved everywhere besides a small tuft of hair above his groin. His smooth skin glistened under a light sheen of sweat, making his muscles look that much more hard and ripped. Then her eyes drifted to his crotch. His limp schlong dangled all the way to his knees. Even at rest, she never had seen one that big.

Lance slowly turned around and met her gaze.

"Do you like what you see, Sandra?" he asked her point blank.

She didn't say anything but gave the slightest of nods.

"It's okay to look. I know I'm not like other guys. Sometimes girls get curious because I happen to be a bit above average."

"Does it ever bother you to be different?" she asked him with genuine interest.

"Not really," he answered. "To be honest, I like being me." Lance's response felt self-assured but not smug.

A moment passed. Lance lay down beside Sandra on the mattress. Her hand crept up his right arm, tracing its contours and rigid definition.

"Why are you always flexing your arm?" she asked him. "Are you trying to impress me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like right now. You're flexing it."

"No, I'm not."

"Your arm feels hard as a rock. You're clearly flexing it. Can't you relax around me?"

"It's not flexed, babe," he told her. "This is flexed."

Lance raised his right arm and clenched his fist. Even with his forearm at a 90-degree angle, his bicep looked huge. As Lance's arm began to bend inward, the muscle grew from the size of a grapefruit to a melon. Sandra just stared at it for a few seconds. She had fantasized about guys with guns like that but never saw one up this close.

"Can I touch it?" Sandra asked hesitantly. Her heart raced as she awaited his response. Sandra's reserve surprised her a bit. Why didn't she just feel up his arm if she fancied it? But Sandra had made more of a confession than a request. She was a slut for muscle.

"Go ahead and touch it, babe," he finally told her. "Don't be shy." Lance hadn't judged her. Sandra reached out to his arm and squeezed the peaked bicep in one hand. It felt like a boulder. She brought over her other hand to encompass its full mass.

"Incredible," Sandra whispered to herself in a voice so low that not even Lance heard it. "How is this possible?"

Lance heard her question.

"Cause I lift weights every day. I can bench 400 pounds."

"Why do you work out?" she asked curiously.

"Dunno," he smiled. "It gives me something to do when I'm not banging chicks."

Sandra's expression soured after the last comment so Lance changed the subject.

"Check this out," crowed the teen hunk. He knelt in front of Sandra and thrust his chest in her face. She stared into the deep canyon between his hard, massive pecs. Lance flexed his chest, causing the slabs of muscle to grow even larger. "Touch them," he murmured. "I know you want to." Sandra laid her palms on his pectorals. The slabs of muscle rose and fell in her grasp. But, more notably, his nipples became erect. Her touch excited him.