When Lance Dumped Sandra Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, like it or not, Lance's commanding stature probably explained why Sandra fell for him in the first place. She wanted the biggest, baddest, buffest boyfriend on the planet, an unobtainable sex god that spent all his time pumping iron or pumping chicks. That a dude blew her off tonight to have a threesome with two smoking hot cougars... The idea pissed her off like crazy but it also got her hot and wet. In short, the domineering Ms. Kong desired a man she couldn't dominate, that would cross every line she drew in the sand.

Then again, the asshole was laughing at her. Sandra never felt so humiliated in her life. She wanted to march into Bev's condo and kick the shit out of him. However, a confrontation like that could mean expulsion from school or even jail time. There would be no Stanford. No career. No future. Nope, a dope like Lance wasn't worth losing all of that.

The speakers squawked with a loud cry of pleasure.

"You ever have a guy bottom out in you, Katie?" crowed the stallion-hung playboy. "Let me show what separates the men from the boys."

Sandra heard a bed creak. The Lance Leo lovemaking marathon had officially resumed. Katie yelled out profanities at the top of her lungs. She screamed herself hoarse. Sandra noted the cougar became extremely vocal during sex, almost as if someone was killing her. In fact, she didn't even need the tap on his smartphone. Sandra could hear Katie's cries from the condo clear across the cornfield.

Then it all clicked.

Sandra crawled into the cab of her Chevy Astro and fired up the ignition. She drove like a bat out of hell to the nearest 7-11. The lot still had a working pay phone. She fed two quarters into the coin slot.

"911. What's your emergency?" answered the dispatcher.

"I'm so sorry to bother you tonight," Sandra whispered in a feeble attempt to disguise her voice. "But I heard some disturbing noises at 3612 Kingsford Drive. I think someone is beating up a girl. Or maybe even killing her!"

"Who is this?"

"I'm just a volunteer for the neighborhood watch but please leave me out of this."

Before the dispatch could ask any more questions, Sandra hung up. She drove back to her observation point in the cornfield. Her laptop died so Kong rolled down the window and watched Bev's condo like a hawk. About ten minutes later, a squad car squealed to the curb across the street. Two more arrived with blaring sirens a couple minutes later.

Though Sandra had parked the van a long distance away, she could hear a brief fracas inside the bedroom. No gunshots rang out but something clearly had gone down. Fifteen minutes of silence passed. Finally, an officer emerged with Bev in cuffs. She got into the back of his cruiser. His partner then led Katie towards the second cruiser. Finally, two cops hauled a naked, cuffed, and struggling Lance Leo out of the condo and shoved him into the back of a patrol car.

"Holy fucking shit," Sandra muttered to herself in disbelief.

To be continued...

AFTERWORD: Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but this story has taken a bit longer than expected. Stay tuned for the next chapter soon! Meanwhile, you may want to read the previous installments of this saga, "When Lance Met Sandra" and "When Lance Banged Sandra." They contain plenty of backstory on Lance & Sandra as well as the over-the-top sex that fans of this series know and love.

Sensually yours,

Rubirosa